Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Violet_Sky posted:

Thoughts and prayers 1 like=1 prayer

Forgive my ignorance, but what actually is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BrigadierSensible posted:

It does look like it's pretty likely a fungal infection but once never seen anything get that bad because fortunately doctors exist

gently caress these people

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Horribly maltreated / mismanaged fungal infection.

The real AUG is American health education and service access. Nobody should be so dumb and disempowered that their kids hands get this bad.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I debated posting this in the IOSM thread but it's probably more appropriate here.

:nms: :nws:

https://twitter.com/DogpatchPress/status/1052821665841741824

tldr: entering into a polyamorous and bdsm relationship with an emotionally manipulative "master" can loving kill you, especially as that guy has a fetish for pumping balls with silicone and demands you do them too. also the "master" will masquerade as you post-death to continue a bubbly & positive social media presence because that's more important than you being loving dead

also apparently 3 persons have already died due to this guy he referred some guy to a back alley silicone ball-pumper. the guy died from it and then the ball-pumper committed suicide. the current dude dies from the same kind of complications

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

welp

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Welp, a little part of me sighed when I realized "serial testicle exploder" is something someone has died from. Goodbye, little scrap of optimism and trust in humanity.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Silicone is NOT stored in the balls

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I debated posting this in the IOSM thread but it's probably more appropriate here.

tldr: entering into a polyamorous and bdsm relationship with an emotionally manipulative "master" can loving kill you, especially as that guy has a fetish for pumping balls with silicone and demands you do them too. also the "master" will masquerade as you post-death to continue a bubbly & positive social media presence because that's more important than you being loving dead

also apparently 3 persons have already died due to this guy he referred some guy to a back alley silicone ball-pumper. the guy died from it and then the ball-pumper committed suicide. the current dude dies from the same kind of complications
On one hand, screenshot your tweets people. On the other hand, I'm okay with this being forever inaccessible.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The tweet is still alive but I'm not sure why it doesn't embed but here are some screenshots that aren't :nws:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
For those who may not know, sepsis means infection in your bloodstream. Basically the immune system failed because all the white blood cells got consumed trying to fight the infection at its source, the silicone balls.

Burt Sexual posted:

This makes me sad and angry. You know that girl is getting big poo poo from friends. gently caress.

Doesn't help that she probably reeks of tea tree oil and whatever is in those ~natural ointments~

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

We're assuming she's not home schooled.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
I don't like to judge people for what they're into, but I feel like nothing good can come of these super asymmetrical relationships. That kind of power dynamic just ain't healthy for anyone.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Peanut Butter posted:

I don't like to judge people for what they're into, but I feel like nothing good can come of these super asymmetrical relationships. That kind of power dynamic just ain't healthy for anyone.

I think it's difficult to make such wide claims given the diversity of human personalities and relationships. I've definitely known people for whom that kind of dynamic works, and I've also known people who eagerly give up total control over their own lives to people who shouldn't even be in charge of a lemonade stand

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Kit Walker posted:

I think it's difficult to make such wide claims given the diversity of human personalities and relationships. I've definitely known people for whom that kind of dynamic works, and I've also known people who eagerly give up total control over their own lives to people who shouldn't even be in charge of a lemonade stand

Good point, actually. I suppose people pull this kind of poo poo even in monogamous relationships. I guess I'm more just uncomfortable with the idea of giving up so much control to a partner, and doubly so when they're with multiple other people.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Peanut Butter posted:

Good point, actually. I suppose people pull this kind of poo poo even in monogamous relationships. I guess I'm more just uncomfortable with the idea of giving up so much control to a partner, and doubly so when they're with multiple other people.

The ones that lead to somebody dying or getting mangled mentally or physically make the news.

The healthy ones where everybody is happy don't.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I heard about this in the past week but nothing about the sepsis or the kink. Only that the abusive party was posting on the dead guy’s social media, imitating him, to protect his own reputation. Absolutely gross.

ETA:

Tashilicious posted:

This is not kink.
This is purely abuse.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL has a new favorite as of 17:11 on Oct 21, 2018

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Think I might take a break from the aug thread for a bit. Yikes.

Psychotic Puggle
May 21, 2012

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

https://twitter.com/ChampPup/status/1052758532335030272

This is some horror movie poo poo.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is not kink.
This is purely abuse.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

I had an ex that was super into rape fantasies and you would never in a million years think there was a kinky bone in her body if you met her. We broke up because I just couldn't get into it, and I kinda felt bad about it because I'm the one that convinced her she could tell me any fantasy she had I'd do my best to make it happen. Knocked a few of them out, but having a woman screaming "NOOOOO DON'T!" and start crying, even during role play, just immediately shut everything down for me. One of the weirdest arguments I've ever had.

She's happily married with two little girls, so I'm hoping her husband is better at that stuff than I was.

Last I heard, my ex was now in a 24/7 BDSM puppy play relationship.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

Last I heard, my ex was now in a 24/7 BDSM puppy play relationship.

Alright, I'll bite. "Intrans"?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Wheat Loaf posted:

Alright, I'll bite. "Intrans"?

Involuntarily Trans. This was one of the dudes that was in the massively toxic 'bdsm' relationship that died. The silicone balls death crowd.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Lets applaud the poor brave white man defending the HERITAGE

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Showing off my shiner to own the libs

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Getting punched in the face to own the libs

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Oct 22, 2018

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Violet_Sky posted:

Lets applaud the poor brave white man defending the HERITAGE

Does he... does he know the South lost or...?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

slash stab posted:

Does he... does he know the South lost or...?

It's not that it's that only ignorant people think the rebel flag about racism when it's actually about *loudest wettest fart sound in history*

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

It was definitely about state's rights and [ttthbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttt]

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Where's that post that was like "Resurrect John Brown and give him power armour" because I think that could make a pretty good shirt

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
More his friend punched him and that's a self post to get views. Or he ran into a door.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
The civil war was about ethics in states rights.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
We need another man like Uncle Billy, someone who will march to the sea

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
After math

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Thin Privilege people are insane.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm sure that person would be just as selfish about something else if they were skinny.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

“They regarded me with curiosity”

Meaning they looked really uncomfortable and confused when she started bawling in the living room for no apparent reason.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How Rude posted:

Thin Privilege people are insane.

no, there actually *is* something there, and not knowing what their home life is outside of this snippet (If, for example, the entire family is a non-stop running "hey fatty" "you sure you should get another poptart there chubs" "oh it was just you walking down the hall I thought it was an earthquake"), but it is entirely possible that this is a set of abusive behaviour where they withdraw affection or warmth from one member of the family to bestow it on another.

I am leery of blanket mocking this kind of thing because of how seriously unhealthily obsessed the culture is with thinness over actual health.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is fat phobia a thing?