Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
The only vehicle you need in GTAO is the armored Kuruma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Lambert posted:

The only vehicle you need in GTAO is the armored Kuruma.
:wrong: You can't throw sticky bombs or grenades out of an armored Kuruma. You need a different car to have fun with explosives.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Ofaloaf posted:

:wrong: You can't throw sticky bombs or grenades out of an armored Kuruma. You need a different car to have fun with explosives.
Thankfully all horses are open topped, so we can recklessly throw dynamite while driving forever :buddy:

I also want a cool poncho for "it's a western, gimme a cool poncho" reason like everyone else. But I'm also hoping they double as a tarp.

In a perfect world I get be Cowboy James Bond, but with less metal spiders. Where I take off my Scuba gear filthy poncho to reveal a pristine suit.

And then, probably flee from the fact I can't play poker for poo poo with the above mentioned dynamite horse riding.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Getting mad at the high stakes poker game in town and killing everyone was always a high point of late game in the first one.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Dogen posted:

Getting mad at the high stakes poker game in town and killing everyone was always a high point of late game in the first one.

:same:

Nothing personal. I just wanted to complete that objective to get the outfit.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Cowboys are fun and all but I want my online person to be Lili Von Shtupp, tbh

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I finally did the stone hatchet GTA Online stuff. To get the 25 kills I just ran up the pier hatcheting people in the face. Took a couple of mins, if that. Good times.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gonna start a gang and go around hogtying pubbies and dragging them on to trains so we can fist fight them on the roof

Wizard of Wang
Aug 8, 2004
So is it comfirmed that you will need to perform an extra button press on a single action revolver to cock the gun?

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

Wizard of Wang posted:

So is it comfirmed that you will need to perform an extra button press on a single action revolver to cock the gun?

One of the previews mentioned doing this with a rifle but it's the only time I've seen it mentioned.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Is the colt single action army in and does equipping it make us give a speech about it

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
wondering about the poop mechanics. if you have constipation do you need to button mash to force the turd out? can you store the bagged poop in your horse saddle bag so as not to scare away the local game you came to hunt?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
there better be a loving gun twirling emote that's just revolver ocelot from mgs3

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Mycroft Holmes posted:

there better be a loving gun twirling emote that's just revolver ocelot from mgs3

Hell yeah! And while a bit less practical, I'd like to do his tactical "MEOW!" from MGS3 as well.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Heavy Metal posted:

Hell yeah! And while a bit less practical, I'd like to do his tactical "MEOW!" from MGS3 as well.

unfortunately that summons a horde of actual ocelots

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Bardeh posted:

wondering about the poop mechanics. if you have constipation do you need to button mash to force the turd out? can you store the bagged poop in your horse saddle bag so as not to scare away the local game you came to hunt?

if you wait too long between poops, you will auto-poo poo your pants and be forced to post in gbs

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
I woke up today with cowboy fever

Kalsco
Jul 26, 2012

Really the thing that bugged me in RDR1 that I hope they address is Marston's obsession with lassoing bandits and instead of shooting them, dragging them around and into other people as a makeshift horse-powered flail. Is this something that Dutch's gang just did? It's a big plot hole that never gets the attention it needs.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Question; he preload is done, it downloaded a 90 odd gig file named red dead redemption 2 and there’s another tow that are like a meg or so titled add on content and special edition content. Is that all I need to play on Friday? Didn’t it need to download a day one Patch that’s bigger than the game itself?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Calaveron posted:

Question; he preload is done, it downloaded a 90 odd gig file named red dead redemption 2 and there’s another tow that are like a meg or so titled add on content and special edition content. Is that all I need to play on Friday? Didn’t it need to download a day one Patch that’s bigger than the game itself?

The rumor I've seen floating around says it's a 3gig patch which is big but nowhere near 90 gigs.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

Calaveron posted:

That's how the Spider-Man game on PS4 downloaded for me. It auto installed and was good to go at midnight on the dot.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

leaked gameplay

https://streamable.com/oiv92

it's short

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Tercio posted:

leaked gameplay

it's short
So the most important fact is that packs of "Premium cigarettes" have trading cards inside them.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Tercio posted:

leaked gameplay

it's short

holy gently caress the dude that caught the sawed off blast :stare:

:getin:

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

It's gone

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Capn Beeb posted:

holy gently caress the dude that caught the sawed off blast :stare:

:getin:

it's hard to see, but it blows his left hand off

Tercio fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Oct 22, 2018

Pivit
Oct 14, 2012

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider
went up the spout again.

Day Man posted:

It's gone

new link

edit: new mirror

Pivit fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Oct 22, 2018

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Thanks!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I just want to Steve Scalise a bunch of old west outlaws.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

"What's yer business here?"

*BLAM* *BLAM*

way to deescalate the situation, guy!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Malcolm Excellent posted:

*BLAM* *BLAM*

Death is the ultimate deescalation :unsmigghh:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Will you be able to play this game without downloading the shitfest of like 100 or so gigs of online stuff?

Pivit
Oct 14, 2012

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider
went up the spout again.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

*BLAM* *BLAM*

I counted eight X marks on the minimap already which means Arthur was probably up to no good, don't think he'd have an easy time deescalating that either way.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If you have the physical copy it will install 90 gigs of poo poo to your hard drive. If you don't you have to download 90 gigs of poo poo to your hard drive.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

If you have the physical copy it will install 90 gigs of poo poo to your hard drive. If you don't you have to download 90 gigs of poo poo to your hard drive.

Psychical it is.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Crabtree posted:

Psychical it is.

If you buy the digital version it will download the whole thing before the game is even released though so, unless you have some sort of data cap, who cares?

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
and physical has 2 blu rays which is pretty weird

I'm still going physical due the price, and I think my best buy is doing 9pm pickup so I can still grab it thursday

Calipark
Feb 1, 2008

That's cool.
:10bux: says that footage is an intentional leak.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

JonTerp posted:

:10bux: says that footage is an intentional leak.

Nah. No way they would have led with that kind of clipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

If you buy the digital version it will download the whole thing before the game is even released though so, unless you have some sort of data cap, who cares?

I do actually. Just got spooked by that 100 gigs.