Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

As you guys have collectively demonstrated in the past, most of you are incapable of discussing fat people, so I am going to ask people to change the subject before anything gets out of hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Burt Sexual posted:

Is fat phobia a thing?
e: Didn't see your post mod mum.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I gotchu fam

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Show me the lie

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the strategically unzipped fly

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

His fly is down.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

slash stab posted:

Where's that post that was like "Resurrect John Brown and give him power armour" because I think that could make a pretty good shirt

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

please don't post 14-year-old me thanks.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Yes. And you're welcome, embarrassing "edgy" person.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

We got exhibit A right there, the theorem holds.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I legit used to wear a "I see dumb people" tshirt when I was like 12 and that's like only one or two steps further. There but for the grace of God...

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Also like 99% of edgy Spencer's shirts are total garbage but I laughed my rear end off when I saw one that say "I'm not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

My mum bought me a sticker that said "You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same" when I was around 14-15.

Even then I though it was lame and trite.

Guess I was the edgiest of them all. :agesilaus:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

BrigadierSensible posted:

My mum bought me a sticker that said "You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same" when I was around 14-15.

Even then I though it was lame and trite.

Guess I was the edgiest of them all. :agesilaus:

I unironically agreed with those shirts. Did not own one of my own though, guess I was just a poser. I did have this shirt though

Edit oh and also a tank top with this phrase on it which seems inappropriate for a teenager in retrospect. Stealth re-edit oops this isn't the iosm thread! This was definitely aug so I'm good.

Dixville has a new favorite as of 14:51 on Oct 22, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Why sperm?
Why?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Dixville posted:

I unironically agreed with those shirts. Did not own one of my own though, guess I was just a poser. I did have this shirt though

Edit oh and also a tank top with this phrase on it which seems inappropriate for a teenager in retrospect. Stealth re-edit oops this isn't the iosm thread! This was definitely aug so I'm good.

Who could the latter be more appropriate for than a teenager?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Dixville posted:

oh hey that shirt was made by the dude who stole shmorky's art (among others), which is gross and awkward in whole other ways

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Oh excuse me I was trying to read your shirt.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

The text "my eyes are up here" is, however, a fantastic text choice for a hat.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

slash stab posted:

The text "my eyes are up here" is, however, a fantastic text choice for a hat.

whaaat but

:psyboom:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

No no that’s Whole Foods not.... oh never mind.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Gentleman dipper?

Lol ok

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Oh, comely gentleman dipper, won't you marry me?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Gimme a kiss

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Does it still count if I'm a gay butch vaper?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

it is known that most bitches are doing drugs.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Dagen H posted:

Gimme a kiss

have a kiss

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Huh, I'd have put money on the gang weed being the vape types & the jocks dipping

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Joker's red lips are actually tobacco juice

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nuevo posted:

Huh, I'd have put money on the gang weed being the vape types & the jocks dipping

Anyone complaining about "jocks" doing a thing usually means they are out of shape.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

That's no moon!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I thought mud jugs were what they called ostomy bags in the south?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

I'm neither a dipper or a vaper, but I'd guess that dipping makes a person's mouth taste like tobacco, but vaping doesn't leave much flavor beyond what's added intentionally. Anyone with personal experience here?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

green chicken feet posted:

I'm neither a dipper or a vaper, but I'd guess that dipping makes a person's mouth taste like tobacco, but vaping doesn't leave much flavor beyond what's added intentionally. Anyone with personal experience here?

Vape tastes don't usually hang around long unless you've got coils that aren't getting hot enough and you're getting liquid juice in your mouth. Dip makes your mouth taste like stale blunt wraps for hours

I'd take cigarette taste over dip any day of the week

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

But cigarettes don't leave that delicious secondhand chunky mouthfeel

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

green chicken feet posted:

I recently had an ill-advised one night stand with a vapist, but I was very drunk and also off my head on coke so I don't really remember what he tasted like other than shame. I had a puff on his mouth-fedora earlier in the evening, and it definitely left a horrid chemical aftertaste, but that went away pretty quickly.

Thankfully I left the US before the situation got dire enough for me to touch a dipper with my bargepole, and no one dips in my home country. Enjoy my useless post that doesn't answer your question in the slightest I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplyhorribul
Jul 30, 2013
No, it's a foot. A giant foot. You are having a giant foot.