Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Is this another gambit? Is this the game of gambits? I’m intrigued to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
there's no gambit, it's more of a hunch. I just want to see something between the two of them.

AA already claimed but I would have had him claim thirdly.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Interesting. Looking forward to the claims.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Are you calling me scum and voting other players on purpose lol.

You've called me scum the whole game and not voted me once. why is that?

Good point. ##vote AA

Ecco, wille and jimmy are town. I don't think I can be persuaded otherwise, barring a night action result.

Lynch AA, dancer, and then either imgay or gaspy. boom, town victory.

holy poo poo, i forgot hal and asf were in this game lol.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

Good point. ##vote AA

Ecco, wille and jimmy are town. I don't think I can be persuaded otherwise, barring a night action result.

lol?!

My suspicion is not your case, wtf man lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
"Bee, you keep calling me scum but you won't vote me? Why?"

"GOOD POINT, SCUM. *FINALLY VOTES LIKE 4 OR 5 GAME DAYS LATER*"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Like if you believed you opinion on me so strongly across that many game days, you would have pushed it or actually placed a vote. The main target of your suspicion shouldn't be the one to instigate your actual voting lol.

LIke there is no way you can believe I'm actually scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
You’ve been on my radar for a while but until today gaspy was my strongest scum read.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

You’ve been on my radar for a while but until today gaspy was my strongest scum read.

Specifically, what changed?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

b-minus1 posted:

Even though Jimmy claimed him not capable of killing?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Gaspy not AA

Dancer
May 23, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Even though Jimmy claimed him not capable of killing?

I'm not yet seeing the gaspy case as convincing as some other people are seeing it, but if he does turn up to be scum, oh boy this post.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asphyxious posted:

##vote BMinus

Okay all my other takes have been garbage but THIS ONE I got a good feeling about

Yeah this is me exactly! Except I was right about KB because he reminded me of his scum game from the last game we were in. Which is how I’ve felt off and on about b-minus.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Get in here imgay I want to see eccos thing!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Good point. ##vote AA

Like why Dancer. I still see no way the masonry thing played out the way it did with Dancer as scum

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

Like why Dancer. I still see no way the masonry thing played out the way it did with Dancer as scum

I’m not sure about what is going through b-‘s mind, but Dancer pinged me slightly when he had been quiet most of the game and then tried to make a case against me cause I was trying not to immediately jump on the “Cpig has to be scum cause of Ecco post.”

Dancer posted:

Jimmy is now pinging me more and more. At first I figured, hey, scum haven't killed him because wifom, but now he's also defending CPig with "plausible" deniability. If CPig does flip scum, Jimmy jumps high on my scum list.

The fact that he implies that I was being pinged more and more implies that he had thoughts that I could possibly be scum but had never felt the need to comment on it until I was defending Cpig, which turned out to be the right thing considering him and Hambeet were the next two people to die and the most vocal opposition to what was happening last night.

After their big day 1 stint, Dancer lurked in the background and only really commented on things sporadically and making weird calls such as

Dancer posted:

I generally kinda like binus' posting this game, but this post pings me pretty hard. Every single last motherfucker in this room knew that beet was going to shoot. A scumbo might make exactly this post as :effort: to defend a townie without actually defending them.

When talking about a post where bminus says that we shouldn’t shoot Kiitara with the lurkergun alongside posts like these

Dancer posted:

A thing I would like to point out: AA feels particularly active this game, and particularly... sorta chill. I expect his normal self to get a lot more worked up about that whole slapfight with Ecco. And I'd expect him to be more grumpy, given his illness :v: . Potential reason: this is a person who described rolling scum as "like Christmas".

Dancer posted:

All sorts of things may be going on, but KB doesn't seem to me as a person who gets sick of rolling scum too much. I mean, I don't get that mindset anyway, but if I think of people susceptible to it, KB isn't on the list.

Where his most substantial posts barring the day 1 fiasco are defending people who were the main tide of accusations and were looking like likely lynch victims, with the latter turning out to be a mafia member. If AA ever gets lynched and gets revealed scum, Dancer jumps very high up my suspect list.

If I want to get true conspiracy theorist, then I can imagine part of the reason mafia is keeping me alive is to be like “hey, jimmy hasn’t died yet even though he claimed gunsmith day 2. That’s highly suspicious and we should totally lynch them.” Granted, it’s more likely that they can just nullify me by using roleblocker on me every day, but might as well throw in a bit of paranoid energy.

Also, as much as I appreciate Ecco’s inputs and she has made great contributions as town, I don’t want it to become a situation where each day is dictated by her. 1, it makes it very easy for mafia to lynch her and then thrown town into chaos if she’s town and 2, if she’s mafia, we’d be stepping lockstep behind her to our deaths none the wiser and she’d make us all look like idiots. With each day she stays alive, I honestly get more suspicious of her as she’s probably one of the biggest lynch targets if she was a.igned town due to how dominant her voice is in conversations and I have a strong feeling Mafia were all happy to throw their lot in when she went after Cpig. Whether that’s her making actual deductions or trying to find nice ways to couch town targets, I don’t know.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

The day 1 mason fiasco was such a mess that I decided that I don’t want to touch it with a 10 foot pole and try and make sense of that entire mess. Even with logs, I’m very apprehensive about using the logs as main evidence for supporting a claim for Ecco or Dancer.

Also Dancer, you mentioned yesterday that you tried talking with Ecco in mason chat yesterday. What did you two talk about, if at all?

Dancer posted:

I literally just messaged her, but otherwise it's been dead since D1.

I think it’s safe to say we’re all curious if anything happened.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ecco's scum traitor claim left Dancer no choice. He had to share this information regardless of alignment. Let's say Dancer is scum. If Ecco is town and decided to reveal that she fakeclaimed scum traitor to Dancer and he failed to share this with the thread, he would be outed as scum.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hal Incandenza posted:

Get in here imgay I want to see eccos thing!

Contrary to popular believe, ecco never sent me a dick pic

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
imgay what's your claim, I know you said it once before but you should fully claim

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im the one lady vampire im vt

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Ecco's scum traitor claim left Dancer no choice. He had to share this information regardless of alignment. Let's say Dancer is scum. If Ecco is town and decided to reveal that she fakeclaimed scum traitor to Dancer and he failed to share this with the thread, he would be outed as scum.

I don't agree with that in principle, but I also just think the way it came out in the thread was so clumsy and messy that if dancer was scum they would have been much more smooth and planned out as opposed to all the hesitation and worry about the setup, etc... it just all felt like a dancer who was genuinely unhappy about the whole situation.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

jimmy you only had the one investigation that actually worked is that right? Gaspy didn't have a gun and otherwise you have been blocked, I didn't miss another result did I?

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

jimmy you only had the one investigation that actually worked is that right? Gaspy didn't have a gun and otherwise you have been blocked, I didn't miss another result did I?

The only two results I’ve gotten back positive are Toalpaz being positive and Gaspy being negative. The other two times my night actions have failed and I tried targeting CPig and then ASF.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

jimmydalad posted:

The only two results I’ve gotten back positive are Toalpaz being positive and Gaspy being negative. The other two times my night actions have failed and I tried targeting CPig and then ASF.

Oh right Toalpaz! I knew I was forgetting one. Do we not have a watcher? Why is no one watching you? Did one flip already?

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh right Toalpaz! I knew I was forgetting one. Do we not have a watcher? Why is no one watching you? Did one flip already?

We must have a Watcher, because a ninja was revealed. Ninjas and Watchers go hand in hand, so I assume that there must be something going on there. I think we’re at the stage of the game where watcher coming out would probably be beneficial just to see what they’ve observed. Then again, I have a feeling that if the6 had anything to show, they would’ve come out by now.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
This would be easier if everyone would claim haha

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

This would be easier if everyone would claim haha

I feel like b- has a point. I think we’re reaching the stage of the game where we’re near the end. I mean, I think we should still allow for Ecco shenanigans considering that it might lead somewhere, but after that, it probably would be worth having everyone fullclaim just to get everything out there and maybe see if there are any contradictions.

On the flip side, it would oust the Doctor which could potentially be a very bad thing. I do feel like having these things out there would probably help with the coming days.

Ecco, any reason why you don’t feel that full claiming is necessary? We’re reaching a point n the game where we’re getting close to MYLO or LYLO. I’m curious to hear your thoughts in this regard.

At the end of the day, I’m not the one having to claim since I’ve already come out, so it really is all your decisions. I’m gonna head to bed for the night since I have work early tomorrow. Fun.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
if someone has role-based information that would help us find scum they should say it. having everyone claim as a matter of course doesn't make any sense except to Telegraph to the mafia who they should kill.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

imgay posted:

im the one lady vampire im vt

ok.

now Willie, and then AA should say his flavor for good measure

Dancer
May 23, 2011

jimmydalad posted:

When talking about a post where bminus says that we shouldn’t shoot Kiitara with the lurkergun alongside posts like these

Where his most substantial posts barring the day 1 fiasco are defending people who were the main tide of accusations and were looking like likely lynch victims, with the latter turning out to be a mafia member. If AA ever gets lynched and gets revealed scum, Dancer jumps very high up my suspect list.

If I want to get true conspiracy theorist, then I can imagine part of the reason mafia is keeping me alive is to be like “hey, jimmy hasn’t died yet even though he claimed gunsmith day 2. That’s highly suspicious and we should totally lynch them.” Granted, it’s more likely that they can just nullify me by using roleblocker on me every day, but might as well throw in a bit of paranoid energy.

Also, as much as I appreciate Ecco’s inputs and she has made great contributions as town, I don’t want it to become a situation where each day is dictated by her. 1, it makes it very easy for mafia to lynch her and then thrown town into chaos if she’s town and 2, if she’s mafia, we’d be stepping lockstep behind her to our deaths none the wiser and she’d make us all look like idiots. With each day she stays alive, I honestly get more suspicious of her as she’s probably one of the biggest lynch targets if she was a.igned town due to how dominant her voice is in conversations and I have a strong feeling Mafia were all happy to throw their lot in when she went after Cpig. Whether that’s her making actual deductions or trying to find nice ways to couch town targets, I don’t know.

I don't see what your point is re: binus. He made a post that on paper looks like content, but he knows and I know and everyone else knows that that post had zero chance to change anything. If you're scum, you might very well think "lol so it's obvious that beet will shoot kit (which is what I want), I might as well act like I don't want him to do that, I will get my desired result anyway and who knows, I might gain some cred".

Yes, we all know wifom is a thing. Doesn't mean we should just dismiss it. Would be really nice to flip an rb today...

Mason chat still dead.

[imagine a bee vote here if we were closer to deadline]

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Devon Macleish VT
I crumbed it with the band joke while beet was also crumbling principal.

hambeet posted:

I think all you children should be in school.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

*lies about a work-study to get to band practice*

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
interesting

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
ecco - mason
b- vt
aa - vt
imgay - vt
jimmy - gunsmith

unclaimed unless i missed it:
asf
hal
dancer
willie
gaspy

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
bump

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah cmon willie you are holding poo poo up

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I'm Clem, I gotta sleep now, if we are doing role claims tomorrow ill do it in the morning once enough people have told me to.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Hal you seem way too excited for these circumstances, are you scum?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asphyxious posted:

Hal you seem way too excited for these circumstances, are you scum?

wtf is wrong with you this is the most exciting game in ages

willie_dee popping in and NOT claiming is not cool though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

ecco - mason
b- vt
aa - vt
imgay - vt
jimmy - gunsmith