Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dancer
May 23, 2011
It would've taken less time to reveal your targets than type that thing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Just seen people are voting for me and my girlfriend and I are arguing before she goes to sleep so I'm going to concentrate on that. , if your going to lynch me know no one visited imgay the previous night and no one visited AA last night. Cpig was the night before that I think but I'll have to check my pm's and that's the only time I was told my action failed.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Yeah I think I'm comfy voting willie now. And if he does flip town and we aren't dead yet, I guess roleblocker confirmed...

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm on fire this game. even town cpig had to act super scummy once my gaze fell upon him
I am invincible!!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Honestly, I'd probably vote imgay over willie right now just for showing up this close to deadline and not having anything to say about it.

Personal life takes precedence, perhaps I'm a bit biased on this regard, but I'd rather vote the person who at this point is willfully not contributing to the game.

##vote imgay

would switch to willie though.

I'm interested to know about n1 if he ever returns

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Dancer posted:

Yeah I think I'm comfy voting willie now. And if he does flip town and we aren't dead yet, I guess roleblocker confirmed...

Why are you comfortable voting for Willie? It’s not like there’s anything there that confirms suspicions.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Honestly, I'd probably vote imgay over willie right now just for showing up this close to deadline and not having anything to say about it.

Personal life takes precedence, perhaps I'm a bit biased on this regard, but I'd rather vote the person who at this point is willfully not contributing to the game.

##vote imgay

would switch to willie though.

I'm interested to know about n1 if he ever returns

talk about a scum play

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

In the end, it looks like imgay or Willie seem to have the most steam behind them. Not really sure which if the two is worse at this point. If I want to be mean, it could be next level gambit to include that snippet to try and get us to feel guilty, but I think that’s going into uncomfortable territory that I don’t rwally wanna go down.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

talk about a scum play

I mean, you can explain to us why it's a scum play? or any reads and opinions?

Even a few hot takes.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
obviously because im town and voting town is bad what else is there

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

jimmydalad posted:

Why are you comfortable voting for Willie? It’s not like there’s anything there that confirms suspicions.

speaking for dancer, it was a bad claim, the time he spent explaining why he couldn't claim he could have properly claimed, it was obvious what I wanted (others were talking about fullclaims and willie even offered to fullclaim before I asked him).

he's scum, friend. vote him over his buddy imgay, whom we can vote tomorrow.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

jimmydalad posted:

In the end, it looks like imgay or Willie seem to have the most steam behind them. Not really sure which if the two is worse at this point. If I want to be mean, it could be next level gambit to include that snippet to try and get us to feel guilty, but I think that’s going into uncomfortable territory that I don’t rwally wanna go down.

that's the problem... how Machiavellian is willie_dee? I'm not above dunking him if it comes down to it, but yeah.... less inclined to atm.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im basicaly comfirmed town at this poitnt.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
here's what really sticks with me:

Jimmy, I want you, behind your computer, by yourself, to ask yourself your night choices and why you did them.

I bet you'll have both on hand really easily. if asked, you could produce them in maybe three to five minutes of typing.

so why couldn't willie?

(it's because willie is faking it)

(spoilers)

(vote for him over imgay thank you gosh bless)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EccoRaven posted:

Jimmy, I want you, behind your computer, by yourself, to ask yourself your night choices and why you did them.

I bet you'll have both on hand really easily. if asked, you could produce them in maybe three to five minutes of typing.

so why couldn't willie?

(spoilers)

eh... I guess this is actually a good point.

##vote willie

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow aa you need to vote w/ integrity

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

so why couldn't willie?

(spoilers)

Touché, I’m happy to stick my vote on Willie right now.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
lmao we should have turboed imgay d1

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Hi I am now at my computer and can post properly.

EccoRaven posted:

that's still not a fullclaim, it's clear from syntax what I wanted, quit stalling.

WTF, this is scummy as hell. You literally told me to flavour claim.

EccoRaven posted:

ok.

now Willie, and then AA should say his flavor for good measure

Flavour is your character name and stuff, not your role. I thought you had a secret plan that would help us all and you asked us to flavour claim, not role claim. I was going to half try and keep my role secret because of this thinking you had an idea and now your saying I should of ignored you and full or role claimed? Syntax, the order of words? How can I rearrange the words you wrote to make it anything other than "Willie should flavour claim and then AA should"

You have literally turned on me after I did exactly what you asked me to do.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

b-minus1 posted:

lmao we should have turboed imgay d1

unironically agreed

willie_dee posted:

You have literally turned on me after I did exactly what you asked me to do.

🕷️

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
should have turbod ecco day 1 if you wanted to lynch scum

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

willie_dee posted:

Just seen this, I'm a watcher, I'll be home in like 2 hours. I thought someone said that they wanted flavour claims to figure something out?

EccoRaven posted:

And heres another point.

I literally said I wasn't home, I was phone posting, I asked you to wait for me so I could do nicely formatted posts about my role and who I have watched and what I have learnt. Then you ask Jimmy to be behind his computer in comparison? Look how I ended up phone posting and how lovely the formatting is because I wasn't in front of my computer, thats why I didn't answer. I checked in multiple times with updates to say I was coming. I think Ecco has jumped on this and is trying to get a vote going on me whilst hoping I would be late back and unable to defend myself.

##vote EccoRaven

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

actually I am going to need a fullclaim from the following players:
- imgay
- Willie

EccoRaven posted:

imgay what's your claim, I know you said it once before but you should fully claim

*imgay claims*

EccoRaven posted:

ok.

now Willie, and then AA should say his flavor for good measure

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

imgay posted:

should have turbod ecco day 1 if you wanted to lynch scum

i mean, you're not vt, you slipped and revealed one of your night actions

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

unironically agreed

🕷️

I don't know what thats a picture of but I was going off your last post, I had been told to not role claim by other people at that point so treated the flavour claim as a new request, now you are saying I should of not only listened to your first request, ignored your second, but also ignored everyone else? The only person I think is definitely town so far is Jimmy and I think he has been suckered in by your switchero on me.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

willie_dee posted:

And heres another point.

I literally said I wasn't home, I was phone posting, I asked you to wait for me so I could do nicely formatted posts about my role and who I have watched and what I have learnt. Then you ask Jimmy to be behind his computer in comparison? Look how I ended up phone posting and how lovely the formatting is because I wasn't in front of my computer, thats why I didn't answer. I checked in multiple times with updates to say I was coming. I think Ecco has jumped on this and is trying to get a vote going on me whilst hoping I would be late back and unable to defend myself.

##vote EccoRaven

who are your scumbuddies

you can tell me, I'm your scum traitor friend.

did your team ever believe my traitor claim? I am curious and don't want to wait to postgame.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
ETA until deadline? I am on UK time so don't know time zones.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

empty quote

willie_dee posted:

ETA until deadline? I am on UK time so don't know time zones.

Votefinder sez 6 hours 27 min.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

who are your scumbuddies

you can tell me, I'm your scum traitor friend.

did your team ever believe my traitor claim? I am curious and don't want to wait to postgame.

The fact it seems you are going to not get lynched until after me after you admitted being scum on day 1 is upsetting me greatly. Well played I guess, or terribly by us all.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

Eh.... willie always posts like this.

##vote imgay

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

willie_dee posted:

The fact it seems you are going to not get lynched until after me after you admitted being scum on day 1 is upsetting me greatly. Well played I guess, or terribly by us all.

the trick is to be charismatic and charming.

how about you tell me your answers in code. blink twice for yes, three times for no.

"my scumbuddy is imgay" --> ??

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Ecco admits being scum day 1, then asks me to flavour claim and says oh no, i meant do the full claim like I asked before and everyone told you not to, and why aren't you posting very well from behind your computer when you have told me you aren't home yet?

Ridiculous.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

the trick is to be charismatic and charming.

how about you tell me your answers in code. blink twice for yes, three times for no.

"my scumbuddy is imgay" --> ??

I don't know who your scumbuddys are, I genuinely haven't got a clue this game other than being mad at you, and thats partly because I thought you were going to come up with a good case, not try and set me up because you knew I couldn't post until later.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

willie_dee posted:

then asks me to flavour claim

please have enough respect to drop this line, it's untrue, I've demonstrated it's untrue, you would do better to say "I'm sorry, I misread your posts, ecco, and I understand what I did was scummy as a result" and then convincing me / the rest of us you're town who made a mistake rather than scum scrambling.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I don't think ecco is scum, but I do feel like maybe she was building up to something with the claim requests.

I'm kind of undecided on willie at the moment.

I think it's convenient, but I can see why he wouldn't out himself either if he's not lying.

Willie, what was your n1 action

who did you target and your result?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I don't think ecco is scum, but I do feel like maybe she was building up to something with the claim requests.
it was a trap, I just wanted two players I didn't know about to claim, it worked perfectly. I am extremely powerful.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EccoRaven posted:

so why couldn't willie?

(spoilers)

Bingo!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The Chief: "Dammit, Ecco, you're a loose cannon who plays fast and loose with the rules, the city council is up my rear end about it, but gosh dang it if you don't get results!!"

Sgt. Ecco: "Thanks, Chief, I'm just happy to serve my town however I can."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

If Ecco turns out to be scum, I’ll give them a hearty handshake and say gg. Even though the mess of day one happened, she’s been one of the biggest voices of town and was one of the bigger voices in getting out KB IiRC though my memory is shaky and I only have so much time to trawl through records. It would be masterstroke and we’d all look like fools.

I don’t know why only now you’re bringing up the fact that you don’t trust Ecco cause of the day 1 claim when you had multiple days to do so.

At the moment, I think you’re the most scummy, but if you flip town, then Ecco shoots up highly on the suspects list.

• Locked thread