Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Infrastructure week already? Good thing time does not exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

gonna be so mad if I’m killed by a chud

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
[extremely debbie washingmachine schultz voice]

i have the perfect mail to win the midterms

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If the timer is about to hit zero you retract your arms and legs like a turtle; duh.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Lawman 0 posted:

Both sides

No. One side was successful in bombing people.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

euphronius posted:

re you doing briefs ?

interrogatories ?

doc review ??

post-arbitration brief

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Andrea Mitchell just compared the bombs to harassing Ted & Heidi at a restaurant too.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I was catching up on trillbillies and one of them had the really good point that humanity is doomed because large swaths of the population have lost any ability for self reflection

Been thinking about that all day today tbh

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

Are you a bad Dem?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

euphronius posted:

i have some bad news about climate change

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

reignofevil posted:

If the timer is about to hit zero you retract your arms and legs like a turtle; duh.

everyone knows the timer always stops at 007, dummy

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

19 films in Summer 2013 grossed over $100,000,000, the highest Iron Man 3 @ $409M.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/seasonal/?chart=&season=Summer&yr=2013&view=releasedate

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Epic High Five posted:

lol this is just the start

buy a gun and learn how to shoot it

Guns scare the poo poo out me, but... what do you recommend for a first time user?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/1055132662128615430

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
tbf politicos being confronted by angry protesters at dc restaurants is more unprecedented than a huge partisan mailbombing campaign

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

taking some "me" time to chill in grand rapids

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

I was catching up on trillbillies and one of them had the really good point that humanity is doomed because large swaths of the population have lost any ability for self reflection

Been thinking about that all day today tbh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1055147293853270016

Alucardd
Aug 1, 2006

Montagne, where is your shield?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Equeen posted:

Guns scare the poo poo out me, but... what do you recommend for a first time user?

a 3d printed AR-15

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

People itt denying the agency of Sarah Ashcroft and concern trolling her about her valid reaction to being sexually abused by satanists for 20 years, smh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*looks in mailman's eyes squarely* "Remember....No Russian." *hands package and mailman nods firmly once.*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bearjew posted:

post-arbitration brief

nice

if it makes you feel better the arbitrator won’t read it :)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

My general thoughts on this can be captured in the "no, it is the children who are wrong" Simpsons meme

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

triple sulk posted:

maybe not what you're angling at but yes they're going to have a large popular vote win at a national level and the gop will still keep the house and senate because of increased turnout in already blue areas

this is what I’m talking about

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Equeen posted:

Hmm hevi shot if u need to protect ur puckins

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Equeen posted:

Ruger 10/22 is the usual go to, but check out the Huey P Newton thread in this here subforum for more info

(I'm picking mine up today and it's my first)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Calm posted:

19 films in Summer 2013 grossed over $100,000,000, the highest Iron Man 3 @ $409M.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/seasonal/?chart=&season=Summer&yr=2013&view=releasedate

iron man 3 was the worst of the series though

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
somechud set up us the bomb

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

:cripes:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

ITS RUSSIA is a great loving take. I love today so much.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Everyone, in these dangerous times it's vital that you do not go to the polls defenseless. Every good America should be armed with an explosive for their safety and the safety of others. It could be as simple as an M80 in an ankle hostler, something more robust like a pipe bomb under your jacket, and for those true patriots, a vest of C4 ready to be thrown at an assailant. REMEMBER: The only thing that stops a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
The HURRR Locker

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

The Russian theory holds up: the bombs didn't go off and all reports are indicating the fuel was drained so it could be drank by the bombmaker

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The HURRR Locker

nice

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the NYPD is the largest US police department, with 38,422 sworn officers, more than three times as many as the second largest department (Chicago's)

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

this but every signal is a jackoff hand motion and it's context dependent like tonal languages

cover me, and jack me off

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Equeen posted:

good penetration and the ammo is plentiful enough that you won't have to worry about finding more in the coming collapse of civilization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
its amazing how little effort russia put into undermining our political system and how insane their return on investment was

• Locked thread