Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

GWBBQ posted:

They have officers LARPing as soldiers every hundred feet around the library and Bryant Park. Pairs of dudes with M4 rifles, green camo (lol), and helmets. That's on top of the National Guard troops inside Grand Central.

For months after 9/11 the campus cops at Georgia State (maybe they were on loan from the Atlanta PD, i dunno), carried around green fatigues, bullet proof flak vests, and mp5s. It was the saddest cosplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

a lot of libs on my feed are like "DON'T GET DISTRACTED, FOCUS, VOTE"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I actually kind of respect Shapiro for having public moments where his entire upbringing as an American Jew is clashing with his aiding of fascism

He's still a kapo and deserves to be thrown in a well, but at least I know he's miserable

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

what if i try to vote and my ballot blows up?

im not taking that chance

it's more likely that you DON'T vote and as a result, your dick and/or hands blow up

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Vaah posted:

I mean, who among us haven't shipped a bomb or two to prominent political figures? "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

I've definitely shipped some bombs to my local sewage officials

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:siren:

https://twitter.com/tarapalmeri/status/1055151976038785024

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

my god what is their budget

$state

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

don't the chuds loving dare touch maxine

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Epic High Five posted:

remember when the Austin spree bomber turned out to be a chud targeting black families and the chief of police was like "he's a very troubled young man" and then nobody talked about it again

and when the first guy got bombed the police were working under the assumption that he was leading some super secret black terrorist double life and accidentally blew up a bomb he was working on in the same house that he had his family in for some reason

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

Remember when they were on strike to try and own deblasio, but immediately went back to work when that report came out that crimes were down and people were happier when there weren't any cops?

fire all cops :hai:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

this should be the forum backgroung

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Have all the GOP boogiemen been accounted for yet?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

who called this earlier

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol that rally those slaver chuds tried to organize to her office to harass her was great, ended up tearing rear end out of there as people were pulling slaver flags off their trucks before they even got close

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao that Ben Shapiro got so tired of being owned he Bloomberg'd himself

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pead posted:

Have all the GOP boogiemen been accounted for yet?

the only major one left is pelosi I think

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Who guessed her

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SKULL.GIF posted:

Strongly disagree. They should definitely plan another chud safari into south central to trigger the libs

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Yet the parallel responses of some on the Left and Right has been wildly disheartening, to say the least. The proper response to political violence isn’t to blame those who aren’t responsible for political violence — Bernie Sanders wasn’t responsible for the Congressional baseball shootings despite his anti-Republican rhetoric, nor was Barack Obama responsible for the targeting of Dallas police officers despite his critiques of supposedly systemic police racism. Yet some on the Left blamed President Trump and Republicans more broadly for the bombing attempts. Paul Waldman of The Washington Post wrote a full piece assuring Americans that Trump could safely be blamed for the bombing attempts:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who is the decorumbomber

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
it was a false false flag guys!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

well I mean imagine if W and Trump got bombs in the mail

the rightw ould be going absolutely berserk and the most we can manage so far is some mixture of shock and "well that's no good"

it's because nobody is surprised because right wing terrorism has been giong on for decades, we just aren't allowed to talk about it

if "left wing terrorism" happened it would cause a panic because people didn't resign to it in the 90s

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

anime was right posted:

its amazing how little effort russia put into undermining our political system and how insane their return on investment was

"i'm the best possible investment"

-trump!

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

quote:

Trailed by his camera, Jenkins yelled out to a group of men, women and children on a small raft that one man was paddling across.

“Excuse me, sir, were you trying to cross into America illegally?” Jenkins asked.

The raft turned around and headed back to the river bank on the Mexican side of the border, as Fox displayed onscreen text that read: “Griff foils illegals’ attempt to cross border.”

“What we’re witnessing now is clearly a family that was being brought over by that smuggler that was paddling the raft. This is an attempt to illegally cross, and they’ve gone back over there,” Jenkins said. “We seem to have foiled this attempt, but officials tell us that he’s probably just going back to look for another spot.”

Later, Jenkins caught up with the migrants. He asked a woman in the group if she knew the crossing was illegal, and she said yes. “Can you tell me why you came illegally?” he asked.

The woman offered a factual answer, saying she made the journey because of “the situation of Honduras”.

“You cannot have work there because criminals always will get your money,” she said.

Text on the screen then read: “Illegal admits to knowingly breaking the law.”

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol this hitlist is a whos who of crazy right wing screed subjects

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The USA is basically at its core right wing terrorism

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Bearjew posted:

who called this earlier
everyone

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Addamere posted:

fire all cops :hai:

FAC

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

No collusion

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

What did those motherfuckers just say about Maxine Waters' hat

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

I know we're all too cool, and that nothing matters...but a poo poo ton of Dem leaders and CNN getting mailed bombs on the same day seems like something that should do...something?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Calm posted:

19 films in Summer 2013 grossed over $100,000,000, the highest Iron Man 3 @ $409M.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/seasonal/?chart=&season=Summer&yr=2013&view=releasedate

In the replies, I miss the good old days when Trump would directly communicate with people on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/359777007720087556?s=19

1. Goddamn Trump is old.
2. Of course he would only list critically acclaimed classics and not his reported favorite lovely action movies where he fast forwards through the dialogue.
3. Donald Trump has lived his life as though he has no idea what the themes and message of Citizen Kane are.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ouhei posted:

I know we're all too cool, and that nothing matters...but a poo poo ton of Dem leaders and CNN getting mailed bombs on the same day seems like something that should do...something?

caravan

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
This radical Anti-Centrist campaign of terror is concerning.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

my god what is their budget

lol they regularly pitch fits b/c they want to increase the force by 10K

imagine, a city of long island cops

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
when is comey’s package arriving?? he’s the only other frequent Garrison character who hasn’t gotten one yet

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

sandoz posted:

Yet the parallel responses of some on the Left and Right has been wildly disheartening, to say the least. The proper response to political violence isn’t to blame those who aren’t responsible for political violence — Bernie Sanders wasn’t responsible for the Congressional baseball shootings despite his anti-Republican rhetoric, nor was Barack Obama responsible for the targeting of Dallas police officers despite his critiques of supposedly systemic police racism. Yet some on the Left blamed President Trump and Republicans more broadly for the bombing attempts. Paul Waldman of The Washington Post wrote a full piece assuring Americans that Trump could safely be blamed for the bombing attempts:

source your quotes

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

remember when the Austin spree bomber turned out to be a chud targeting black families and the chief of police was like "he's a very troubled young man" and then nobody talked about it again

yes! i remember that! i remember asking several days in a row "is texas done exploding yet" and the answer was always :shrug: and then it fell off my radar probably because of something related to trump

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

I actually kind of respect Shapiro for having public moments where his entire upbringing as an American Jew is clashing with his aiding of fascism

He's still a kapo and deserves to be thrown in a well, but at least I know he's miserable

i often find myself nodding along with shapiro whenever he brings up the "this is how you got trump" arguments and i dont know how to internalize this :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Inspector Hound posted:

once again, bernie left out in the cold

• Locked thread