Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

BrigadierSensible posted:

When I saw the photo of this, it looked like a repurposed soccer ball. Into which one would spit. Which is silly and gross enough on it's own.

But a truck company branded, 'portable', (so that means that the owner is carrying around a jug of their own spit everywhere. Unless they dump it in the bin every now and then. Which is gross on it's own), mass manufactured spit bucket is grosser to me. I have so many questions that I am sure the answers to would gross me out further.

I want to know if it is made from hard plastic, or the thin stuff that soft drink bottles are made from. Does it crinkle? Can you hear the tobacco spit swoosh around inside as you carry it around? How does one use it in a social situation? Do you carry it yourself, or put in on the table like an ashtray, and periodically spit into it? If you are in a group of 'dippers' does everyone need their own personal spit bucket, or do you all use the same one and let the spit mingle? What happens to tobacco spit when left for a long time? Does it congeal? Surely it stains the bucket.

It is like Cornelius Bear got annoyed about dipping and needed to complain about it somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Same, except Star Citizen.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Is there a problem with black people going to Home Depot?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Violet_Sky posted:

Is there a problem with black people going to Home Depot?

The person driving that is a black dude who has some kind of beef with Home Depot that none of the local media has explained well.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AlbieQuirky posted:

The person driving that is a black dude who has some kind of beef with Home Depot that none of the local media has explained well.

I feel like he’s not explaining it well either.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

chitoryu12 posted:

I feel like he’s not explaining it well either.

The Home Depot spokesperson refused to comment, so I guess we'll never know :shrug:

More shenanigans from Mr. Daniel.

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 22:15 on Oct 24, 2018

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

I want to know if it is made from hard plastic, or the thin stuff that soft drink bottles are made from. Does it crinkle? Can you hear the tobacco spit swoosh around inside as you carry it around? How does one use it in a social situation? Do you carry it yourself, or put in on the table like an ashtray, and periodically spit into it? If you are in a group of 'dippers' does everyone need their own personal spit bucket, or do you all use the same one and let the spit mingle? What happens to tobacco spit when left for a long time? Does it congeal? Surely it stains the bucket.

whoever chugs a beer the sloewst is chew bitch, they carry the spit piuch

i killed myself to this song, btw

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Oct 24, 2018

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

LawfulWaffle posted:

This should illuminate anyone fortunate enough not to be aware of what dip is, what dipping is, what a dip cup is, what dip looks like when it's in the lip, and what a mud cup is (it is solid and funnels spit into a small hole that reduces the chance of a lot of dip spit spilling out. It's also likely bottom heavy and selfrighting, but I can't confirm that. Everyone gets their own mud cup.).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr9QG-ctphA
extra AUG for the two kids around 3:40 who are ~hopefully~ pretending to have dip behind their bottom lip.

This put me in favor of another civil war

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

That pic looks so much like the alternate universe version of my brother where he's done HGH instead of meth for the last 8 years.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Hey look it's the man that calls every woman a bitch when we give him a fake number in the 7-11 parking lot.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

wherethefuckisyourchin.jpeg

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

This is a Swedish white nationalist who calls himself "The Golden One" and thinks that masturbation is self harm.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

America's 'melting' pool

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Man, i can just hear the ants through that picture

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

He's like a reverse PEZ Dispenser.

I'm the recycling bin with none of the empty bottles or cans in it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I’m confused by the lack of game consoles or expensive PCs.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

A half insulated Canadian garage gets mighty cold in the winter. I don't imagine the occupant has a cozy down blanket to go over his couch cushions, I predict ice cold extremities.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

bike tory posted:

This is a Swedish white nationalist who calls himself "The Golden One" and thinks that masturbation is self harm.

As much as I love dunking on that nazi piece of poo poo, that isn't him:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Comrade Koba posted:

He's like a reverse bobblehead.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's a lot of spilled ketchup chip powder

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I love this. It's like a Canadian I Spy of sad things. Two bongs, empty bottle of Wiser's under the table, the lovely drawings in the corner. The recycling box! You magnificent bastard, still so optimistic

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

slash stab posted:

I love this. It's like a Canadian I Spy of sad things. Two bongs, empty bottle of Wiser's under the table, the lovely drawings in the corner. The recycling box! You magnificent bastard, still so optimistic

im the crudly drawn penis on the last bit of wall

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I love how optimistic everyone is that that's a recycling box and not this week's toilet

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cakesmith handyman posted:

I love how optimistic everyone is that that's a recycling box and not this week's toilet

Those have holes in the bottom

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

I don't get it, this looks like a normal college town apartment. Easily $700/month for a luxury studio like that.

What am I missing that makes it obvious this is Canadian? The only detail I suspect are those two red food containers; is that a recognizable Canadian brand?

Comrade Koba posted:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

pseudorandom posted:

What am I missing that makes it obvious this is Canadian? The only detail I suspect are those two red food containers; is that a recognizable Canadian brand?

Tim Hortons? Yeah, you could say they're recognizably canadian.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

pseudorandom posted:

Tim Horton's?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Ziv Zulander posted:

Tim Hortons? Yeah, you could say they're recognizably canadian.

I remember when the US had a few Tim Horton's. Those were a dark few weeks.,

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I've seen a Tim Hortons or two in Australia. I think in easily forgotten corners of malls. I shoulda enjoyed them (and gotten completely hosed up on overpriced coffee) while they lasted.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
There's a Tim Hortons close to me, and I've never gone there

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Comrade Koba posted:

He looks like divorced Pewdiepie.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

text me a vag pic posted:

They’re back and spreading. They bought Burger King a while back

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Aw, man. I've been there. This is basically depressed_and_poor.gif

I'm the fork that probably has been the only eating utensil for months because the kitchen takes too many spoons to get to. Pun intended.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

text me a vag pic posted:

Go close enough to the border and you'll find them. Detroit has like a dozen of them.

Also, hbomberguy has a great video about The Golden One if you feel like laughing at Nazis for 20 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahuj1B0ow4U

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

hyperhazard posted:

Go close enough to the border and you'll find them. Detroit has like a dozen of them.

Also, hbomberguy has a great video about The Golden One if you feel like laughing at Nazis for 20 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahuj1B0ow4U

I love this baby faced man :allears:

yes homo

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

JUST A PRANK BRAH

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!

T-man posted:

Aw, man. I've been there. This is basically depressed_and_poor.gif

I'm the fork that probably has been the only eating utensil for months because the kitchen takes too many spoons to get to. Pun intended.

I get that people always use the "Oh it's okay, that slob hoarder is just depressed. Depression is so hard" excuse, but what happens first thing in the morning? Like right when this slob wakes up first thing in the morning, opens his crusty eyes, and looks around from his ground floor mattress. What's the first thing that goes through the slob's mind when they look around them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Dennis McClaren posted:

I get that people always use the "Oh it's okay, that slob hoarder is just depressed. Depression is so hard" excuse, but what happens first thing in the morning? Like right when this slob wakes up first thing in the morning, opens his crusty eyes, and looks around from his ground floor mattress. What's the first thing that goes through the slob's mind when they look around them?

"poo poo, I woke up again"