Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Yet another broken weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Mega64 posted:

Yet another broken weapon.

This one heals much much quicker.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Ton's of sweet games on sale right now, and I picked up Dark Souls for 28 bucks. So in a few days I will be another newbie begging for advice on here. I am excited!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Brown Album or bust.

Pork Soda what was on at the time. Was killing to DMV.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Snowmankilla posted:

Ton's of sweet games on sale right now, and I picked up Dark Souls for 28 bucks. So in a few days I will be another newbie begging for advice on here. I am excited!

Is captain toad on sale? I assume not

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Astro7x posted:

I don't know if I like this for 2D top down games. Link Between Worlds sort of did this. You could rent weapons and essentially do all the overworld content before you even touched a dungeon. And that's exactly what I ended up doing... I cleared the entire overworld of finding all the extra stuff, and while it was neat, it totally took away all of the aspects of running into a area you can't progress, needing to find the right tool, and going back. Probably eliminated all backtracking, but not sure if it made the game more enjoyable

I know a lot of people loved this and especially on SA the game is regarded as one of the best Zelda games but it was a super bummer for me.

A big part of the appeal of the Zelda games for me is discovering what new and stupid fun items you get and realizing how you can use them to deal with things you saw earlier in the game, gradually opening up the world. Just dumping the items on you at the start took away that discovery and the whole "renting" thing was like adding insult to injury.

The game also played the nostalgia card so hard it almost felt comical, but I can't hate it for that... it worked.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Real hurthling! posted:

Is captain toad on sale? I assume not

I think? Is 30 on sale?

https://www.dekudeals.com/items/captain-toad-treasure-tracker

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Snowmankilla posted:

Where does Dark Souls cost $28?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Wildtortilla posted:

Where does Dark Souls cost $28?

Walmart right now.

I got my switch 2 months ago and have saved a ton thanks to https://www.dekudeals.com .

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Is the PC port of Bayonetta good? It's on sale right now

Edit: whoops this was meant for the video games thread but you guys will likely know anyway

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/Amanita_Design/status/1055359955648348160
:3: I hope their other games make it on there too

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Mak0rz posted:

Is the PC port of Bayonetta good? It's on sale right now

Edit: whoops this was meant for the video games thread but you guys will likely know anyway

It is. It’s the definitive version unless you really want the Nintendo costumes, like me.:)

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

Beastie posted:

My dude!

If you're even lazier, you can grind ~2000 souls, buy 20 firebombs (pretty sure they're 100 souls each), and I think that's more than enough to end him.

It's a favorite trick of mine when I co-op.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Playing as Fox in Starlink makes him seen kind of hyper competent by comparison to the Starlink crew. Especially in the middle. Since he's not particularly involved in that part of the plot, you get this thing where other characters are arguing over comms or trying to figure out what to do, and by the time they finish having their conversation, you as Fox chime in with something like "All finished guys!"

I actually like the Starlink characters paint by numbers though they may be, but it's funny how as Fox you feel like you've kind of wandered into someone else's situation and just fixing it for them because you can.

Also I love the evolution of the game loop. Early on there is lots of collecting to generate electrum to upgrade posts so you have enough Nova for ship upgrades. But at mid game I'm automatically generating so much electrum and so many of the things you do feature a boss that grants you Nova, you no longer need to collect anything, and you hey across the planet building up outposts, clearing settlements and blowing up legion.

John Wick of Dogs fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Oct 26, 2018

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

SeANMcBAY posted:

It is. It’s the definitive version unless you really want the Nintendo costumes, like me.:)

That's good to know. Those costumes are absurd in all the best ways, but I'll have to do without for now because $8 is kind of a steal.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Al Borland Corpse posted:

Playing as Fox in Starlink makes him seen kind of hyper competent by comparison to the Starlink crew. Especially in the middle. Since he's not particularly involved in that part of the plot, you get this thing where other characters are arguing over comms or trying to figure out what to do, and by the time they finish having their conversation, you as Fox chime in with something like "All finished guys!"

I actually like the Starlink characters paint by numbers though they may be, but it's funny how as Fox you feel like you've kind of wandered into someone else's situation and just fixing it for them because you can.

Also I love the evolution of the game loop. Early on there is lots of collecting to generate electrum to upgrade posts so you have enough Nova for ship upgrades. But at mid game I'm automatically generating so much electrum and so many of the things you do feature a boss that grants you Nova, you no longer need to collect anything, and you hey across the planet building up outposts, clearing settlements and blowing up legion.

Funny thing is that actually seems to make sense given the Starlink crew are apparently the ragtag crew of a super experimental spaceship from an Earth that doesn't seem much further than the 21st century, including one annoying little poo poo who literally snuck on board for internet likes, while the Star Fox Team are all experienced mercenary pilots who know how to work together and wreck poo poo in space. Also makes sense that Shaid seems to get along best with them, since she also knows her way around space.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

This week's drop (all releases Oct 25, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EDT/9am PDT for NA, 15.00 CEST/14.00 BST for Europe.

Switch
1001 Ultimate Mahjong 2 - $9.99 / £ ? / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Mahjong Solitaire has attracted players from around the world for decades - it took us just a couple of years to gather their experience into one, beautifully crafted proposal. What is so addictive in this subtle, yet demanding at a time, pair matching game? Now you can find the answer on your favourite gaming console!

7 Billion Humans - $14.99 / £11.99 / €14.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!

911 Operator - $14.99 / £13.49 / €14.99 (Oct 26)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
In 911 Operator, you take on the role of an emergency dispatcher, who has to rapidly deal with the incoming reports. Your task is not just to pick up the calls, but also to react appropriately to the situation – sometimes giving first aid instructions is enough, at other times a police, fire department or paramedics’ intervention is a necessity. Keep in mind that the person on the other side of the line might turn out to be a dying daughter’s father, an unpredictable criminal, or just a prankster. Can you handle all of this? Specifically redesigned for Nintendo Switch, 911 Operator lets you put your patience and management skills to the test, whether you're eager to save lives on the go or want to give out orders from the comfort of your couch with a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.

ACA NeoGeo Savage Reign - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
“SAVAGE REIGN” is a fighting game released by SNK in 1995. In the first half of the 21st century, 10 great fighters have gathered to compete in King Lion's Battle of the Beast-God! Howling fists and flying weapons! A completely new style of fighting game. Utilize the innovative 2 Line System to achieve victory in this vicious fight!

Aqua TV - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Want to turn that big screen TV in to a stunning virtual aquarium? Then get Aqua TV - a fully customisable virtual aquarium that lets your Nintendo Switch do just that! Choose a tank then change the floor, walls, decoration – and of course fish – to make the aquarium YOU want! Or select the Tropical Reef and add an amazing array of sea life! All rendered in glorious 3D. And all easily controllable using touch when the Nintendo Switch is in handheld mode or by Joy-Con in Docked mode!

Arcade Archives Alpha Mission - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
“ALPHA MISSION” is a shooting game released by SNK in 1985. Equip Power Armor as you fight and experience one of the most innovative shooting games of its time. Collect parts to assemble eight types of Power Armor to use strategically as you play the game.

Bass Pro Shops: The Strike - Championship Edition - $39.99 / £ ? / € ? (Oct 23 NA / ? EU)
Retail/Digital - [NA] [EU]
Bass Pro Shops: The Strike – Championship Edition combines authentic environments based on real lakes, engaging gameplay with accurate fish and lure behaviors that creates an immersive fishing adventure. Players can enjoy 3 different game-play modes including Quick Fish, Career and Bass Pro Shops Invitational Tournament, or compete with friends in mini games like boat races and casting challenges. Players cast, jig, set the hook, and fight as if a real fish were on the other end of the line. The game takes players to some of North America's most famous fishing hot spots and features eleven types of game fish including Largemouth, Smallmouth, Catfish, and Striped Bass as well as Northern Pike and Muskie. In addition, realistic lake bottom topography, advanced graphics, and authentic fishing gear from the Bass Pro Shops stores, all combine to offer virtual anglers the most comprehensive fishing game experience to-date.

Black and White Bushido - $13.00 / £9.99 / €10.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Fight for control of the light or the dark in multiple arenas, hiding from your foes and seizing objectives. Pick up items and use them to surprise, trap your opponents in a way only a true warrior can. The unique combat system allows you to cut through the air and clash with your foes.

Cabela's: The Hunt - Championship Edition - $39.99 / £ ? / € ? (Oct 23 NA / ? EU)
Cabela’s: The Hunt is the most exciting hunting game to the Nintendo Switch. You will experience the thrill of the hunt while you stalk and kill your prey in some of North America's most famous hunting spots. With local multiplayer, arcade mini-games and season hunt modes, Cabela’s: The Hunt is fun for gamers and hunters alike.

Car Quest - $9.99 / £7.69 / €8.49
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Buckle-up for an epic road trip through a colorful world of puzzles and adventure. Use driving skills and puzzle solving abilities to find missing artifacts and piece together the broken world of Blocktaria. DRIVE everywhere: it's like your favorite kart racing and platforming puzzle adventure game all wrapped up into one. COLLECT batteries to unlock portals and recover 100+ artifacts to unlock new realms and paths on the road to discovery. EXPLORE more than 15 unique visually striking realms. SOLVE physical puzzles, push obstructions, jump off ramps, or skillfully navigate challenging mazes. DISCOVER the secrets of Blocktaria and recover the lost memories of your helpful but very forgetful guide, Lord Blockstar. What is his story? What secrets will be revealed?

Chicken Range - $24.99 / £22.49 / €24.99
A fun and quirky shoot-em-up game. The object of the game is to shoot the chickens using an array of different weaponry! Gameplay is set over a field twice as wide as the screen, so you must be constantly moving your aim side to side in order to reach the whole game field. To increase the difficulty, the chickens throw eggs at the screen to obscure the player’s field of view. Once your screen is covered… GAME OVER!

Deadbolt - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
DEADBOLT is an extremely challenging stealth-action hybrid that allows you to take control of the reaper to quell the recent undead uprising. Play and complete missions given to you by the mysterious fireplace as you become the avatar of death. While the reaper has an impressive arsenal and skillset to dispose of the undead, he has one flaw - he dies in one shot... leaving you with no room for error.

Deployment - $9.99 / £ ? / € ? (Oct 24)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Deployment is an intense competitive top-down shooter game. Infosoldiers, made of pure information, fight in an endless war between governments and megacorporations to rule over the digital systems that control the world.

Dracula's Legacy - $19.99 / £17.99 / €19.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Haunted by frightening dreams about her forgotten past, Isabella - along with her fiancé - travels to an old ghost town, the only clue to her origins that she has been able to dredge from the depths of her lost memories. At the start of the dangerous journey, a terrifying creature attacks the pair and Isabella barely manages to escape with her life by fleeing into the dungeons buried deep beneath the town... where deadly vampires lurk. Now it is up to you: help Isabella as she tries to find her way out, reach the mysterious city of lost souls, and rescue her fiancé! Solve perplexing puzzles and explore colorful locations in "Dracula’s Legacy".

Eternum Ex - $12.99 / £12.99 / €12.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Eternum Ex is a retro platform video game with the look and feel of the ’80s arcade cabinet games. Sir Arthur has gotten old... too old. He has lost everything he had and loved, and with nothing more to lose he leaves for Samarnath, an evil subterranean kingdom (which no knight has ever returned alive) in search of treasures, adventures and the most important: five magical orbs that together provide: the Eternal youth. Thanks to its progressive difficulty curve, and with a path divided into “worlds” of 5 levels each one, Eternum Ex is challenging, addictive and an ode to the nostalgia of the golden age of arcade games. Easy to play, hard to master.

Fairy Tale Puzzles~Magic Objects~ - $9.99 / £ ? / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Fairy Tale Puzzles ~Magic Objects~ is a simple puzzle game with adorable and fascinating objects from the world of fairy tales such as Aladdin, Snow White, Cinderella and Alice in Wonderland! The game is simple but deep, relaxing and enjoyable. Collect adorable objects and relax in the world of fairy tales!

Fly O'Clock - $1.99 / £ ? / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Fly O’Clock is a tiny, highly-addictive, single and local multiplayer arcade game. Play as a Fly jumping on the clock face while avoiding the clock hands - jump as fast as you can and leave your opponents behind! How long will you survive in this fast-paced, incredibly fun, endless jumper game? Try it in a solo play or gather your friends and battle in a local multiplayer with up to four people! Jump fast and unlock all of the unique characters, fun watches, and hats! Style your favorite insect the way you want!

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle - $19.99 / £15.29 / €16.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Become horror icon Jason Voorhees and stalk campers across 150+ levels in the most gruesome puzzle game ever! Solve puzzles to rank-up and unlock new weapons and special attacks. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the twisted minds behind the darkly hilarious indie hit SLAYAWAY CAMP.

Halloween Pinball - $1.79 / £1.79 / €1.99 (Oct 26)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
The most entertaining Pinball is back! Enjoy Halloween Pinball, a perfect reproduction of a real pinball machine, with all the graphic details and sounds. Discover all the secrets, complete all the missions and become number 1 in the world or the best among your Friends, posting your high score on the online leaderboard.

Johnny Turbo's Arcade Heavy Burger - $19.99 / £ ? / € ? (Oct 26 NA / ? EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
1-4 Players can battle against time-honored characters in a nostalgia-inducing collage of retro set-pieces from BurgerTime, Karate Champ, Lock ‘N Chase, Heavy Barrel, Side Pocket, and Bad Dudes! Play as Peter Pepper, the burger-boppin’ hero of Burger Time! He’s not your classic little chef anymore. Wield shotguns, laser rifles, pistols, and machine guns as you lay waste to your opponents in a desperate tug-of-war to THE BANK!

Just Dance 2019 - $39.99 / £49.99 / €59.99 (Oct 23 NA / Oct 26 EU)
Wherever life takes you, Just Dance 2019 will keep you dancing for hours with an insane amount of content for the whole family to enjoy! Just Dance 2019 comes with over 40 new and fun songs, and access to more than 400 songs available with Just Dance Unlimited. Every copy of the game comes with 1-month of free access!

Let's Sing 2019 - $ ? / £29.99 / €39.99 (? NA / Oct 26 EU)
It’s your time to shine! Whether you're training your voice solo or celebrating a karaoke party with friends and family – it will be a success with Let’s Sing 2019’s new game modes and features.

Luke & Rebecca - $9.99 / £ ? / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Sirens echo throughout the city once more. On every street corner, the murmur of voices. The Familiars, a group of phantom thieves, have struck again. And they're all anyone can talk about. Their identities and purpose are mysteries. But they always get what they're after. So if you're on their list, watch out... Because whatever's yours will soon be theirs. Just where will they strike next...? Your goal is to find the diamonds hidden in each stage and escape. Use the various objects in a stage to locate the specified number of diamonds, then get out of there!

My Hero One's Justice - $59.99 / £44.99 / €59.99 (Oct 26)
Fight for your justice in MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE! The popular manga and anime series clashes head-to-head and Quirk-to-Quirk in this 3D arena fighter. Pave your path and choose between hero or villain and battle through iconic moments.

Nickelodeon Kart Racers - $39.99 / £29.99 / €39.99 (Oct 23)
Racers to the starting line...it's GO SLIME! Hit the Slime-filled race tracks with Nickelodeon Kart Racers! Select a racer from one of your favorite Nickelodeon series, including SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy from SpongeBob SquarePants, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Arnold and Helga from Hey Arnold!, & Angelica, Tommy and Reptar from Rugrats. Race your friends in up to 4-player local multiplayer or check out the Battle Arena for a variety of challenges. Hit the road with racers from some of your favorite Nickelodeon series in a variety of Slime-filled tracks in the ultimate race to win cups and upgrades for your Kart! There's no slowing down there -- shift to the next gear and challenge your friends in split-screen racing and battle modes!

Paw Patrol: On a Roll! - $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99 (Oct 23 NA / Sep 26 EU)
PAW Patrol is on a roll! No job is too big, no pup is too small! The PAW Patrol is ready to save the day in Adventure Bay on 16 exciting rescue missions, but they can only do it with your help! Help each pup use their unique abilities to rescue friends and keep their community safe. Jump into eight awesome Adventure Bay locations, including Farmer Yumi’s Farm, Jake’s Mountain, a desert canyon, under the waves, and more! Get ready for fun puzzle-platforming action!

Pianista - $24.99 / £22.49 / €24.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
High end Piano Music Game. Play premium sound on Nintendo Switch. Beautifully tuned music and marvelous technique awaits. Lay your fingers on the controller to explore the sound of piano. MATINÉE - Choose 4 keys or 6 keys to perform, and select 3 songs to play. Challenge highest score to compete with others in Rank, also hidden stages are available when you achieve special missions. CONCOURS - Packaged challenge sorted by different themes. This mode features various difficulty and missions. Show your best performance in CONCOURS. ENSEMBLE - Using Joy con to perform a duet. Customize your own play style using different piano skins, speed options, and more options with friends for best result. LIBRARY - Check your play status, and also world’s famous composers and their songs. PIANO - There are many piano skins to collect, which inspired by world’s famous paintings. Achieve special missions to complete your collection!

Pinstripe - $14.99 / £13.09 / €14.49
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe. Thomas Brush, the creator of award-winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.

Project Highrise: Architect's Edition - $ ? / £29.99 / €39.99 (Nov 13 NA / Oct 26 EU)
Your job as the architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass, it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.

Puzzle Wall - $7.99 / £6.99 / €7.99 (Oct 26)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
In the spotlight and under pressure, a series of walls are coming straight at you! Each wall has a gap cut out in a different body shape. Hold a Joy-Con in each hand and move your arms to match the shape and slip through the gap! Sounds easy? It is at first, but the gaps get smaller and the walls get faster. How long can you survive before you're plunged into the slime? Practice alone or play together for some serious fun!

SpiderSolitaire: Black - $5.00 / £4.59 / €5.09 (Oct 18 NA / Oct 25 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Classic Solo play card game "Spider Solitaire" has been arranged in cool style! 300 stages in Stage mode, and also Random mode is playable! At Random mode, Your play recode such as time and clear rate will be recorded in details per difficulty levels. At Stage mode, 300 stages in different difficulty levels are available. Let's challenge Hard mode if you naver try! Resume is possible during the game that takes time. You can play whenever wherever continually. Let's challenge to clear the Hard stage game as well!

Startide - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Startide is the new take on the arcade top-down shooter - play as an elite pilot driving the Interstellar Recon Mecha geared with a unique set of weapons and special abilities. Explore the uncharted corners of the galaxy, discover its story and test your skills in epic battles against the most feared space dreadnoughts.

Storm in a Teacup - $2.99 / £2.99 / €2.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
A boy, a dream and an enchanted teacup… it's time for an exciting experience you'll never forget! Storm's brother, Cloud, has created an amazing dream-like world for you to explore, packed with all kinds of challenges! Guide Storm through each stage solving puzzles, avoiding pitfalls and beating bad guys in this magical platform adventure.

Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply - $5.99 / £5.39 / €5.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
In this new chapter of "Suicide Guy" you'll be challenged with even more insane puzzles, generated by the surreal dreams of the “Guy”. You'll encounter the weirdest of the living beings as you go deeper and deeper into his subconscious. This time, to wake him up you'll need all your skills.

Super Hyperactive Ninja - $8.99 / £7.19 / €7.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Get ready to tune up your coffee-ninja skills, you will need them in this hardcore platformer! Super Hyperactive Ninja is a fast-paced hyper-caffeinated action-platformer in 2D, designed with those who want a real tough challenge and speedrunners in mind. The evil Shogun has stolen all the coffee from the secret ninja village of Kohinomura, recover it before you fall asleep! You will play as Kohimaru, the last of the Coffee-Nin, to defeat the Shogun's army of evil ninjas and samurai, and his great yokai generals. Save your fellows and recover the Legendary Coffee, which it's said to grant infinite energy to the one who takes it whole without milk.

Windjammers - $14.99 / £13.49 / €14.99 (Oct 23)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Windjammers is a fast-paced head-to-head arcade game where two players face off on a court, and throw discs at the opponent's goal zone to score points. Incredibly fun and intensely addictive, Windjammers is the adrenaline rush you’re looking for! Originally released on the NEOGEO system, Windjammers perfectly blends sports and fighting games. Sharpen your throwing and sliding skills, use the best techniques to defeat your opponents, and become the world’s best player!

Word Puzzles by POWGI - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Enjoy more great POWGI word puzzles with this bumper collection of six favorite word games. The puzzles included are: Word Maze - Like a wiggly word search! Find the words and solve the maze! Mixups - A fiendishly difficult anagram puzzle with three words all jumbled together! One Word - The word search puzzle where there's only one word to find! Flowers - Plant pairs of letters around the flower to grow six words with a common middle. Circles - Three overlapping circles hide three connected words. Find the missing letter to unscramble them all! Crossovers - Crossword puzzles with only one letter missing, which come together to solve a clue! POWGI puzzles are all expertly hand-crafted for your enjoyment and puzzling pleasure!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Save Me Mr Tako (described as a "kirbyvania") which is a cool game boy aesthetic Zelda 2 style game where you play as an octopus, is on sale if you buy it before it comes out next week.

That's not a name for random humor, Tako is Japanese for octopus.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

It still boggles my mind the insane clip of releases on the switch, especially compared to the anemic 3-5 weekly games we'd get for Wii U

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

irlZaphod posted:

This week's drop (all releases Oct 25, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EDT/9am PDT for NA, 15.00 CEST/14.00 BST for Europe.

Paw Patrol: On a Roll! - $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99 (Oct 23 NA / Sep 26 EU)
PAW Patrol is on a roll! No job is too big, no pup is too small! The PAW Patrol is ready to save the day in Adventure Bay on 16 exciting rescue missions, but they can only do it with your help! Help each pup use their unique abilities to rescue friends and keep their community safe. Jump into eight awesome Adventure Bay locations, including Farmer Yumi’s Farm, Jake’s Mountain, a desert canyon, under the waves, and more! Get ready for fun puzzle-platforming action!

If any of you parents get this, mind posting here letting us/me know how it is? My son is nuts for Paw Patrol, and while I'm sure he'd love it regardless, it might be utter garbage.

EDIT: Oh... wow, nevermind!

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/10/24/paw-patrol-on-a-roll-review/

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Oct 26, 2018

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If any of you parents get this, mind posting here letting us/me know how it is? My son is nuts for Paw Patrol, and while I'm sure he'd love it regardless, it might be utter garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUweU-OTA7E

Looks like a very basic and accessible platformer with nothing really special about it, that should entertain a kid, but probably not worth $40. I assume it will go on sale.

A kid should enjoy it and probably be able to play through it without help which is probably nice.

To an adult it would probably be garbage but it's level of ease and lack of failure is probably good for novices, and it isn't broken or filled with bugs.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

EDIT: Oh... wow, nevermind!

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/10/24/paw-patrol-on-a-roll-review/

Lovin' this PC port

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/CapcomUSA_/status/1055836454583238657?s=19

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Resident Evil 4 is the only one that matters.

That I also am currently playing through for the like 13th time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Barudak posted:

Resident Evil 4 is the only one that matters.

That I also am currently playing through for the like 13th time

REmake is good

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Best news ever.

Game better have gyro control options! :argh:

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

it's about dang time

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
I hope REmake2 also pops up on Switch. Eventually. Somehow.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh boy here I go buying Resident Evil 4 for the

*checks collection*

8th-9th time?

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Yea boiiiii

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

RE4 set to release on what must be a record-breaking 15th platform, incredible. I really hope it also has optional motion controls because then it would truly be the ultra definitive version, capable of TV/handheld/motion play all in one.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I don't think you can download saves on the Switch like you could for the Wii so in lieu of that I hope the Switch RE4 will allow me to tap on the enemies to make them die so that they cannot scare me and I can play the game

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Please be the wii version of re4 so I can finally put away my copy.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Resi4 Wii is the ultimate version , the motion controls are godly

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Resi4 is one of those 11/10 games I will keep buying forever

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Quantum of Phallus posted:

:yeah:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

bushisms.txt posted:

Please be the wii version of re4 so I can finally put away my copy.

Pointer controls aside, the recent version of the game (on Steam) has made the Wii version no longer the definitive one.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Best news ever.

Game better have gyro control options! :argh:

Good news: it will have gyro controls

Bad news: its tank gyro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yep.

I would unironically buy new single player DLC for it.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

REmake is good

Its not for me, and none of the pre RE4 resident evils really are (except Gaiden) but I respect people love it.