Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

CTE is so funny y'all

https://twitter.com/KyleLarsonRacin/status/1054731544965849089?s=19

gently caress I hate Kyle Larson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I love how Kyle went from "He's cool" to "Gods, gently caress him" in seconds flat.

At least with Chase and Bryon we knew what we getting from the outset.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i hated kyle larson before it was cool. and as always i turned out to be on the right side of history.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Turns out the only good driver is.............Kyle Busch????

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

The Kimoa Kid posted:

This

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Conservatives in mah Nascar?!?! It's more likely than you think.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

bigbillystyle posted:

I only really had 2 takeaways from the Kansas race.

The #42 ends up having to use a backup car at Kansas, which is fine poo poo happens. But how do you show up at a track where you CAN win and MUST win with only 1 fully prepared, fully updated car? Not enough time at the shop? You have two teams. Who cares if the #1 runs like poo poo in essentially a backup car as a primary? You have both shops build and prepare 2 latest and greatest cars for the guy who might actually get a chance to use them.

The Aristocrats!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 days!)

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I'm always right eventually.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

big nipples big life posted:

Kyle Busch is cool and good.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Peanut President posted:

I'm always right eventually.

You absolutely were.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

OG Kyle fan here

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

mischief posted:

Conservatives in mah Nascar?!?! It's more likely than you think.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tyler_Dippel/status/1054856111118053376

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Is he gonna be wearing a diaper

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Norns posted:

CTE is so funny y'all

https://twitter.com/KyleLarsonRacin/status/1054731544965849089?s=19

gently caress I hate Kyle Larson

Kyle Larson should probably just stop attempting Twitter humor. Or Twittering.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Somehow the most offensive thing about this truck is that number spacing

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I wish SRA still posted here so we could ask him why his dad's team is taking money from diaper-wearing white supremacists.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Hopkins FBI posted:

I wish SRA still posted here so we could ask him why his dad's team is taking money from diaper-wearing white supremacists.

It's probably because his dad is a shithead who runs a bad airline with bad labor and safety practices.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Also you probably take what you can get when it comes to sponsorship in the lowest series of a dangerously irrelevant sport.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 days!)

reminder that there was a truck at Daytona that said "PLEASE STAND FOR THE FLAG" on it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Peanut President posted:

reminder that there was a truck at Daytona that said "PLEASE STAND FOR THE FLAG" on it.

And it got totaled

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
And it wasn't even a paid sponsorship

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
The playoff chase is so loving stupid

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
He's looking pretty good at the moment. :v:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

maffew buildings posted:

The playoff chase is so loving stupid

It's contrived as hell but the knockout format is fun and creates drama. I like it and don't like it at the same time.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

It creates insane entertainment at times, the Roval was a fantastic example of it. That poo poo Harvick pulled at Dega in '15 is another great example imo.

I still loving loathe the playoffs.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

kidcoelacanth posted:

That poo poo Harvick pulled at Dega in '15 is another great example imo.

That was three years ago today from the looks of it. Wasn't this where NASCAR was trying their hardest to freeze the field at a point which would let Junyer advance and failed, which led to the restart which "wasn't actually a restart" even though it totally was.

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAIHrjByk6U&t=11830s

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Oct 26, 2018

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I'm just upset Newman didn't win without getting a win that one year

Harvick piling up the field at Dega was fun, though

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS

Hopkins FBI posted:

because I suck whatever horrible cock I have to suck to keep my trucks on the racetrack and my employees getting paychecks

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

because I suck whatever horrible cock I have to suck to keep my trucks on the racetrack and my employees getting paychecks

It's kind of redundant for them to throw money at anything NASCAR anyway, so please, take all their money

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

That's an interesting play. Take all the chud money so they can't spend it on commercials and buying off politicians.

It's just crazy enough to work.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

:hai:

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS
Also I'm back fucksticks. Free at last, free at last

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

*frantically pulls down JWT posters

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

CBJSprague24 posted:

That was three years ago today from the looks of it. Wasn't this where NASCAR was trying their hardest to freeze the field at a point which would let Junyer advance and failed, which led to the restart which "wasn't actually a restart" even though it totally was.

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAIHrjByk6U&t=11830s

They also decided to have only one GWC attempt because I think it was the first plate race after Austin Dillon flew into the catchfence. Which it really doesn't make sense to just make it one GWC cause then everyone is gonna be even dumber on the one attempt but what do I know? That also kinda led to the overtime line I think?

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Free at last, free a last, free a lats, free hats

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I knew when SRA said he wanted to spend more time with his family he meant us.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

NASCAR race winner retires to focus on posting career

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Welcome back, we're all Kyle Busch fans now

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Welcome back, we're all Kyle Busch fans now

Dude, he just started posting again.