Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Also I'm back fucksticks. Free at last, free at last

"Whoa...it's Todd SRA."

Our prodigal son returns, ideally flipping a double bird at whoever said posting was verboten. :hfive:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Oct 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

SRA how much would we have to crowdfund to put goatse on a truck

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005

Also I'm back fucksticks. Free at last, free at last

Ya know what, I'm not going to poo poo on SRA. I'm happy he's back. It's not every day that we have an experienced NASCAR driver on the forums. Yea, I disagree with the sponsorship vehemently, but I'm prepared to let it go. We need as many posters as we can get in here/on discord, and I don't want to turn my nose up to a guy who has actually turned laps in NASCAR.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

SpitztheGreat posted:

Ya know what, I'm not going to poo poo on SRA. I'm happy he's back. It's not every day that we have an experienced NASCAR driver on the forums. Yea, I disagree with the sponsorship vehemently, but I'm prepared to let it go. We need as many posters as we can get in here/on discord, and I don't want to turn my nose up to a guy who has actually turned laps in NASCAR.

I try not to let politics in my racing get to me because it seems like it's the one escape I have from the bullshit.

SRA can you run the 25 as GMS' car number when you get to Cup? It'd be a subtle nod to the connection to HMS and your car with the same number as that driven by one Tim Richmond would be cool.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Where's the hats

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind

CBJSprague24 posted:

SRA can you run the 25 as GMS' car number when you get to Cup?

You may want to sit down. I have some, uh, bad news for you

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

dentist toy box posted:

Where's the hats

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

WindyMan posted:

You may want to sit down. I have some, uh, bad news for you

No, see, SRA has fused with and has become GMS. So, when GMS makes it to the Big Show, SRA will have vicariously made it to Cup and for some reason I like that number SELL US HATS.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

because I suck whatever horrible cock I have to suck to keep my trucks on the racetrack and my employees getting paychecks

can I suggest a future wrap

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
but it's good to see you back SRA

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

exploded mummy posted:

can I suggest a future wrap

Sorry, Ray Black Jr already claimed that one

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

lmfao someone missed posting on somethingawful so much that they stopped driving a race car so they could post again

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/RickAllenracing/status/1055649637489614849

I posted in Discord and will repeat here that I'd love to try the Rick Allen directions to have him turn me into oncoming traffic or misread a street name or try to send me to the wrong city or something.

Also, SRA: https://discord.gg/kg3d2Uu

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

https://autoweek.com/article/nascar/gateway-motorsports-park-wants-nascar-cup-date-and-open-midweek-race

:getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Steve Phelps is also suggesting more short tracks and/or road courses could happen in 2020 and was asked about an Indy/Cup doubleheader someday, which it sounds like NBC might want:

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/10/26/podcast-steve-phelps-hears-a-fairly-strong-drum-beat-for-short-tracks/

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

that kid owns I've been watching him since he started in modifieds

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SRA AND Viking posting itt again. :stare:

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

The whole band is getting back together. Sure I'll take the sponsor to grab the money to be paying your guys and stuff and not to commercials and such.

I would be happy to hear Rick Allen shout PROBLEMS!!!! when there is a crash ahead.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Could've paid your guys using the profit from hat sales but nooooooo.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
oh wow, all our friends are here (except lastcar guy). let's all get some zaxby's chicken and catch up

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

CBJSprague24 posted:

SRA AND Viking posting itt again. :stare:

seriously though it's like SRA heard me talking about OCFS mods all the time and now he's got two of the drivers working with GMS, it's pretty cool

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

CBJSprague24 posted:

Steve Phelps is also suggesting more short tracks and/or road courses could happen in 2020 and was asked about an Indy/Cup doubleheader someday, which it sounds like NBC might want:

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/10/26/podcast-steve-phelps-hears-a-fairly-strong-drum-beat-for-short-tracks/

gently caress, I want that.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Spengler is the last stop on the road to recovery

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/BMSupdates/status/1056273027749552129

Gonna need to find full versions of this for Winter Heat.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Holy poo poo.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
I had envisioned the 2019 aero package differently

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
.....run them at Talladega.

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/BMSupdates/status/1056273027749552129

Gonna need to find full versions of this for Winter Heat.

https://www.facebook.com/1078154025529348/videos/2260306130711136/

Unfortunately anyone who attended this event was killed when the noxious exhaust fumes suffocated them to death.

RIP me

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Truex should've just dumped his rear end

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

that's how you finish a loving race yo

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

shyduck posted:

Truex should've just dumped his rear end

Truex is kinda an idiot for not expecting him to do that.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

dentist toy box posted:

Truex is kinda an idiot for not expecting him to do that.
Yeah like once the pass was made I knew it was going to happen. This format doesn't necessarily reward racing clean

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Logano deserves that. Raced like he needed it more

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

shyduck posted:

Yeah like once the pass was made I knew it was going to happen. This format doesn't necessarily reward racing clean

That's short-track racing, nothing to do with the Chase.

All Truex had to do was not clear him, shove him up 2 lanes in the middle of 3/4 ala Ricky Craven in '01, and the race is his.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good-rear end Racin'.

Also I'm officially tired of MTJ. He's going to fit in great at Gibbs next year in the 19.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Oct 29, 2018

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

shyduck posted:

Rubbing is racing

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

more short tracks

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

VikingSkull posted:

seriously though it's like SRA heard me talking about OCFS mods all the time and now he's got two of the drivers working with GMS, it's pretty cool

Dude who did you piss off hard enough for that av

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Dude who did you piss off hard enough for that av

aw this one ain't so bad compared to some of the other ones I've won but who needs that kind of derail in the NASCAR thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"Sometimes he makes his car as wide as his neck" - Harvick on Newman

:lol: