Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/quake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Australia is a very fine place, heave away, haul a*Gets my arms and mouth blown off with a quad damage shotty blast*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Put your grannies to bed, mate. It's Quake time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meega Health lmfao. Oy!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jesus the commentary is dire lmfao. The guy just said "This great aim is what we expect time and time again. Ahem. Ooh, let's see.. will this be interesting enough?" lmfa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of the commentator just said he doesn't know anything about Quake and said "So is the strategy really about the powerups?"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PAX Australia HOYPE!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Go on....

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Jesus the commentary is dire lmfao. The guy just said "This great aim is what we expect time and time again. Ahem. Ooh, let's see.. will this be interesting enough?" lmfa

thinking about how epic it would be if i didnt get banned for life from commentating quake after the incident

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

thinking about how epic it would be if i didnt get banned for life from commentating quake after the incident

lmao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Just cracked a tinnie :cheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

One of the commentator just said he doesn't know anything about Quake and said "So is the strategy really about the powerups?"

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

First Prize: Crate of Cactus Powerade
Second: Wild dog named Chukka
Third: Comically oversized baby bottle with "oval office" on the side

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

First Prize: Crate of Cactus Powerade
Second: Wild dog named Chukka
Third: Comically oversized baby bottle with "oval office" on the side