Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

manages to be not as tacky as the original.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

my dude looks like a cartridge of printer ink just exploded in his face

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

I am very much the crying reaction.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

That's disgusting. Who says boyfie?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That’s a lot of pubes.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

VEGANS

UCS Hellmaker has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Oct 29, 2018

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This sounds like a Poe of that semi-famous "Real women don't have periods periods means you have toxins healthy women bleed a single spot of blood once a year be vegan be toxin free" poo poo

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

BITCH MY DICK SPRAYS VOSS

COME AN HYDRATE YOSELF

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tashilicious posted:

This sounds like a Poe of that semi-famous "Real women don't have periods periods means you have toxins healthy women bleed a single spot of blood once a year be vegan be toxin free" poo poo

Found it

https://www.africanamerica.org/topic/menstruation-is-not-normal

Gibbering Insanity posted:

Are you still having periods? What's in your diet? Here is an excerpt about the abnormality of bleeding, taken from the book African Holistic Health by Dr. Imhotep Llaila O. Afrika

"Menstruation is not normal"

By Dr.Imhotep Llaila O. Afrika

"Menstruation is not a normal health state. Menstruation is hemorrhaging. Hemorrhaging is a flow of fresh blood. Hemorrhaging whether it occurs in the brain, eyes, lungs or uterus, is not normal. Subsequently, menstruation is an abnormal condition. There are many views on the causes of menstruation. However, they are ill-rounded and totally wrong. Black African females on a wholistic diet of natual foods do no menstruate.

Anthropological studies on African women have verified that Wholistic women do not menstruate (see chapter on cultural clowns, Black folks and sex)

Wholistic women follow natural breeding cycles. These natural breeding (mating) cycles have strict laws. Similarly, a woman must never have sexual intercourse while pregnant or while breastfeeding. Breastfeeding traditionallly lasted from three to five years.Intercourse while pregnant causes the body to alter its hormone level and also causes the body to produce a different quality of cells in the baby's body.Consequently, sexual intercourse while a woman is pregnant or breeding decreases the quality of the life of the unborn child. Excessive sexual intercourse and out-of-cycle sexual intercourse causes the woman to menstruate.Moreover, sexual intercourse at night is abnormal and out-of-cycle. Additionallly, lustful or excessive sexual stimulation causes the woman's and man's hormones and nutritional levels to decrease.This also contributes to the causes of menstruation (hemorrhaging) and a multitude of health problems in children.

The vaginal fluid discharge of the female causes menstruation. Vaginal discharge is very high in hormones, vitamins and minerals. In fact, it is highly concentrated mixture equal to the nutritional concentration of semen. The nutrition that is lost due to this milky discharge causes the endometrium (uterus skin) tissue to lose its vitality and deteriorate. This cellular deterioration is known as hemorrhaging and is commonly called menstruation. Again, wholistic women on natural foods diet do not menstruate.

Menstruation that occurs among women that are on a natural diet and are not wholistic in sexual practices always occurs on a solar (sun) period. Sometimes the solar period occurs every three years or more such as among Eskimos. Lunar (moon) periods are a new occurrence among females.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is it my phone or is her finger turning purple?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

chitoryu12 posted:

Is it my phone or is her finger turning purple?

I don't know, send us a picture of your phone so we can see what color it is.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

T-man posted:

Kill all cis people, better?

No, but I appreciate your insightful words, it makes me feel better to hear your takes on things sometimes.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ah yes, the ol' "starve women so they stop having periods" method. Very effective!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Put a Bowsette crown on her and you will have a perfect storm of Screaming Idiot fetishes

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

What in tarnation...

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Sorry friend, this owns. /hottake

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Dr. Imhotep Llaila O. Afrika

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

That's hilarious.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

I'm the fight when one person accuses their partner of not being serious enough about their vegan diet because they don't cum spring water.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Scathach posted:

Ah yes, the ol' "starve women so they stop having periods" method. Very effective!
With a healthy pinch of "keep women pregnant and/or breastfeeding so they stop having periods" for good measure. Either way, it's a winner!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Vairy naice!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Freelee the Banana Girl (annoying Australian vegan vlogger) has a similar nonsense rant about menstruation. Showing that stupid knows no nation, color, or creed.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

219 reacts, nice

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I'm always puzzled by Extremely Online Vegans. I figure that people that get rather evangelical about food must be at least a little bit insecure about their choices, otherwise why would they be screeching from the rafters about it?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Panfilo posted:

I'm always puzzled by Extremely Online Vegans. I figure that people that get rather evangelical about food must be at least a little bit insecure about their choices, otherwise why would they be screeching from the rafters about it?

Because they're better than you and they need you to know that.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Gaukler posted:

There was a bug with the firmware in the initial release that caused battery loss so they’re rolling out a pumpkin patch.

I just wanted you to know I appreciated this. :golfclap:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

loving perfect.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

The "legs" of the clitoris are bordering the opening of the vaginal canal. He's just self conscious about his tuna can shaped dick :shrug:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

:how:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

This is the Future Trans People Want for Women, obviously. 100%. Not joking. I read the Transsexual Empire.*

*it's a joke

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

:hmmyes:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

These are pretty lazy imo

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

This is producing such a specific emotion in me, a combination of awe, terror and amusement, and my brain cannot decide which. I love this. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

slash stab posted:

This is producing such a specific emotion in me, a combination of awe, terror and amusement, and my brain cannot decide which. I love this. Thank you.

Sir this is a McDonald's drive through