Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Flashback - April 27, 2259

"Dunno why you'd think it was my idea. I like living, thanks, I don't need to be coming up with ideas." Luke pauses a moment before shouting, "Hey, Bacardi!"

"Yeah, well, I can't figure out whose it was. I asked Joel and he just snarled at me like 'what do you think?' Maybe not the nicest way of putting it, but I know when he's lying. He wasn't lying. So that just leaves you. Unless you can think of anyone else who was in on it."

"C'mon, Julia, what would I have to gain? She could've died, and the investigation definitely would've come back to me if she did. You want something that'll hold up against murder scrying, you gotta let me know ahead of time. Stronger wards cost more, and I wouldn't make any money if I got top quality warding on every little gadget. So no. It wasn't me. My rear end could've been on the line - still could be depending how hard the cops go and how generous the boss wants to be. Hang on a sec." He lets out a sharp whistle. "Bacardi! C'mon, dude!"

"Just so we're on the same page, what did you think the plan was?"

"Receiver on the brake line, receiver on the tire, signal on the traffic pole in front of the arena. Low speed, right? Gimme a sec, something tripped my sensor upstairs. Probably just my shithead cat. Hey! Bacardi!" You hear footsteps plodding up the stairs, closing in on your position. The cat is not in the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

PDF

Flashback

After an accelerated set of planning routines engage in colorful debate and a single text shared with Roxie, Vivi elects to not kidnap Luke's cat, seduce Luke, set any traps, perform sabotage or murder anybody. She simply disengages, lands quietly on her feet and skips off into the night to enjoy herself... and to share her newfound information with the other Furies.

She also looks into the "open challenge" Giovanna mentioned. It would be very poor form of her to show up like an awkward stalker. She needed to befriend this woman subtly, like an accomplished sociopathic stalker!

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Philadelphia - May 1, 2259

Between your training and all the time you've been putting into your promotional competitions and dances, everything else has taken a backseat over the last three days. Investigation into the sabotage on Caelynn, hanging out at the American Made tryouts, the reporter Erzbet's been meaning to track down, Roxie's deal with the Jersey Daredevil, and everyone's budding relationships have all been put on hold. For all their frivolities, the Flawless Executioners are an incredibly dangerous team, and the stakes are simply too high for you to take it easy.

The morning of the match, though, you're feeling ready. You feel like all your training and preparation has been fruitful. The unprecedented fan engagement over your vignettes with the Executioners surely doesn't hurt, either - nor the offers of sponsorship deals that Phia's coyly let slip, promising that you'll get a chance to follow up after today's match. From the minute you arrive in the morning, you're feeling the good vibes. Phia greets you in a ripped black tank top reading "DEATH / MEDICINE", black mixed media trousers and zip boots, a spiked belt and heavy steel chain necklace. Contrary to your last big meeting, she's pretty upbeat, sticking around to offer eager encouragement throughout your morning training and just enough guidance to keep you focused. Messages of support and well-wishing trickle in throughout the morning from your family, friends, and more-than-friends. Siroko even hears from Radiant Alima Faiz, her teammate and erstwhile close companion from Algiers, for the first time in a little while. Even the weather is cooperating - your morning commute is pleasantly warm, with just enough cloud cover to avoid getting on Erzbet's nerves.

----

When your morning meeting concludes, Phia asks Erzbet to stay back.
"Mail for you." She hands you a bulging white envelope, wax-sealed with an antediluvian monogram. It takes a minute to decipher the sloped cursive scrawl on the front of the envelope, but you make out that it's from one Sir Lucius Bisclavet III. One of your brother's old friends and teammates. You'd only met him once or twice, and only briefly. Evidently, not long enough to have known just how seriously the werewolf takes his gimmick. You open the envelope to find a letter and a second, smaller bulging envelope. The letter reads:

To a Killer of Extraordinary Promise,

Erzbet Dushka -- It has been a joy to watch you progress up the ranks of the Philadelphia Crown. I miss Tiger dearly, but it warms the heart of an old wolf to see the justice you do his legacy and the building of your own. Enclosed is something you'll find quite useful in your ascension. Tiger and I bought it together from a Crown jeweler in Spain, along with a ring I don't believe he ever removed in the years since. It was as much his as mine, and I think it should now be yours. All the best.

Sir Lucius Bisclavet III.

"So what is it?" Phia looks at you expectantly. You open the smaller envelope to find an ornate moonstone pendant hung on an elegant silver chain.

----

During the gym portion of your training, Phia offers to spot Caelynn, and takes the opportunity to give her a bit of news.
"So, the White Witch came up to me a couple days ago and offered to have someone walk me home if anyone lived close to me. Y'know, given the circumstances. Turns out Qieduan lives just a couple blocks away from me, so we've been walking to and from work together. Kinda weird hanging out with someone I need an app to talk to, but she's cool. And I really appreciate it." Phia pauses as you finish your set. "Minhua told me it was your idea. So, thanks. It's a lot of stress off my shoulders, knowing if anyone comes at me they'll have a pair of disembodied hands around their throat." She flashes a sneer and a sardonic peace sign at Pietro De Luca across the room.

----

Soon enough, the afternoon rolls around and the match is about to start. You're all dressed up and raring to go. Phia doesn't have much of a pep talk - she can tell you don't need it. The energy in the room is enough. Just before you get plugged in, though, a certain Vivian Vivisection has time to read one last message:
"Watching live from Santiago. You know I love it when you put on a show."

Wol fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Oct 15, 2018

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
The arena is the Asylum's oldest, low-tech and purposely a bit grungy. It's well-worn, covered in bloodstains that've never fully been cleaned up, and the lighting sucks. The fans absolutely love it. Clusters of thick chains hang from the ceiling over unforgiving pits built liberally into the wooden floor. The chains are easy enough to cling to, thankfully, offering just enough of an obstacle to make things interesting but not so much as to bog down the action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQXLpSl26q4 Jax Jones ft. Demi Lovato, Stefflon Don - Instruction

The lights go purple. Smoke erupts from the entranceway. As it starts to clear, the Flawless Executioners are revealed, posing in a line. Simoon, standing in the centre, makes her way down to the arena first, strutting with panache in round, red-lensed shades with a Furies logo ostentatiously worked into each temple. Cinnabar and TC Bright are next, hips swaying and swaggering respectively. Stardust and Foxglove come last, gliding effortlessly. When all five are gathered, Simoon snaps her fingers, prompting Cinnabar and TC to slide into a pose, then Stardust and Foxglove. The latter two then sweep out away from the group, cuing Cinnabar and TC to sink into side squats, finishing with Simoon doing a spin, sweeping her glasses to the ground, then striking a final pose that brings her foot down on the glasses with a crunch. The Executioners strut out to their starting positions, making way for you to come in.

ARENA RULES
  • The pits at the bottom of chain squares are 10 feet deep. The ceiling is 30 feet high.
  • You can move across or climb up the chains by spending 2 points of movement for each square. A DC15 Acrobatics check allows you to move across or a DC15 Athletics check allows you to move up with no penalty.
  • You can stop in a square with chains. If knocked prone, pulled, pushed or slid while clinging to chains, you fall. If you're trained in Athletics or Endurance, you get a saving throw to resist such forced movement or proning and the resulting fall.
  • If your line of sight crosses two chain sections, the target has cover. If it crosses three or more, the target has superior cover.

• FU Vivian Vivisection | HP 43 / 43 | AC 22 | Fort 15 | Ref 19 | Will 18

• FU Roxie Ruinous | HP 46 / 46 | AC 21 | Fort 16 | Ref 22 | Will 17

• FU Erzbet "Reanimator" Dushka | HP 45 / 45 | AC 19 | Fort 16 | Ref 18 | Will 19

• FU Siroko Tuuli | HP 61 / 61 | AC 21 | Fort 20 | Ref 17 | Will 17

• FU Caelynn | HP 43 / 43 | AC 21 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 20

• FEX Chère Stardust | HP 75 / 75 | AC 19 | Fort 15 | Ref 17 | Will 16

• FEX Cinnabar | HP 80 / 80 | AC 20 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 18

• FEX Foxglove | HP 80 / 80 | AC 18 | Fort 16 | Ref 18 | Will 17

• FEX Simoon | HP 90 / 90 | AC 19 | Fort 17 | Ref 17 | Will 17

• FEX TC Bright | HP 80 / 80 | AC 19 | Fort 16 | Ref 17 | Will 15

Wol fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Oct 15, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

"...you're welcome, I guess?" Kate would shrug if she weren't lifting a heavy weight at the moment, "I was just asking for their support with the whole business. But I guess they took it more seriously than I thought. That's good to hear, though. I'm glad they're on our side." She finishes her set, lowering the bar onto the holder with a heavy grunt, breathing deeply for a moment before sitting up. She looks at Phia, hesitating for a moment, before saying: "Did the cops talk to you yet?"

--

The Day Is My Enemy

Caelynn watches with a slight hint of envy at the Executioners' choreographed entrance. While the Furies' own walk-in certainly draws eyes, it's not nearly as elegant as the other team. Still, there was no time to feel inferior now; it would cost her dearly in the fight. Moving up towards the right-center of the room, Caelynn ignites her blade with a wide flourish, a beam of light seemingly bouncing off the chains across the room to pierce Cinnabar in the chest, leaving the familiar mark of the phantom thorn.

Move: O13
Move: L14
Free: Sunblade does radiant damage now.
Minor: Warlock's Curse on Cinnabar.

pre:
Caelynn   						 
HP: 43/43 (THP:  )       AC:   21    Passive Insight: 21
Surges: 8/8 (V: 10)      For:  15    Passive Perception: 21
Initiative: +2   	 Ref:  16    Action Points: 0
Speed: 5     	         Will: 20    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Elven

At Will			Encounter			     Daily
Ardent Strike           [ ] Fey Step                         [ ] Crown of Stars
Divine Challenge        [ ] Hold Fast                        [ ] Radiant Delirium             
Eldritch Strike         [ ] Second Wind          
Divine Sanction         [ ] Touch of Grace
                        [ ] Witchfire

Item Powers
[ ] Sanctuary's Poise (Daily)
    Sunblade Greatsword (At-Will)
[X] Sunblade Greatsword (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:
Cloak of Distortion: Bonus to defenses from attacks more than 5 squares away.
Eladrin Will: +5 to saves vs Charm. 
Reinforcing Armor: Bonus to defenses after getting hit.
Seeker of Illefarn: Reroll nat 1 once/encounter.
Starfire Womb: Make a saving throw when dealing damage with radiant or fear power. 
Sunblade Greatsword: Shed bright/dim light up to 20 squares; you control strength and range of light.
Virtuous Recovery: Gain resist all equal to Wis after spending healing surge USONT.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

Vivi takes the time to feign a gasp, mouth framed with her hands in only the most insincere sincere outrage. So long as it was drawing attention to looking at her face! And with pre-match antics finished it falls upon the Furies to overshadow the Executioners the best way they know how: by murdering them! Vivi waves to Roxie as she passes rapidly over to the East, remaining behind the chains for now and sticking with the rest of the Furies. She ejects and palms something from her forearm, combat planning running lines of prediction in approaching the enemy.

Move: Move to O7.
Move: Move to O13.
Minor: Draw Potion of Clarity.

pre:
VI.VI.AN. Mk2  						 
HP: 43/43 (T:)    	AC:	22	Passive Insight: 11
Surges: 2/2 (V: 10)	For:	15	Passive Perception: 16
Initiative: +7		Ref:	19	Action Points: 1
Speed: 6		Will:	18      Vision: Darkvision
Languages: Common, Elven, Primordial	
Resist: Necrotic 5
Vulnerable: Radiant 5

At Will			Encounter	           Daily
Dark Beckoning		[ ] Second Wind            [ ] Swarm of Shadows
Taste of Life	        [ ] Guidance of the Past   [X] Unfettered Hunger
Vampire Slam            [ ] Darkfire               [ ] Bloodthirst(I)
False Bravado           [ ] Feral Assault        [X] Recovery(I)          
Acrobat Boots           [ ] Blood Drinker           
                        [ ] Strength of Blood       
                        [ ] Cunning Sneak       
                        [ ] Gloaming(I)

CLW [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Clarity [ ] [ ] [ ]

Implement: +10 Attack, +13 Damage (+14 vs Bloodied)
MBA: +13 Attack, 1d4+4
RBA: +13 Attack, 1d4+7

Passives:
Ghost of the Past: Free Guidance use for History/encounter
Enduring Soul: Regen 3 when Bloodied

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Oct 27, 2018

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

PDF | Orokos | Entrance Music

After the usual pre-match meeting with Phia, Roxie spends a considerable amount of time getting herself ready, more than any prior match with the Furies. Inspired by Erzbet's costume, and reminded of her heritage by the cooking segment, it has taken her several days to assemble all the bits and pieces, her absence on social media noted by her most ardent fans, but if the Furies are to be goddesses, then she must dress the part. She must give them a reason to worship. Kneel.

Shedding her street clothes like a molting serpent, she dons first a long skirt of flowing red fabric, buckled practically with an armored brown leather belt at her hips. She replaces her trendy shirt with a crop top bikini made of the same red cloth, accented by crisscrossed leather straps. She buckles on more traditional leather armor at her shoulders, along her arms and on her knees and shins. Adorned as she is, she is already an intimidating warrior priestess, but Roxie was never good at restraint. Next comes a bit of high quality camera-ready props, until she can fashion the real thing, consisting of stage gold-inlaid bone armors to affixed atop the more functional pieces of her armor. She pulls a feathered mantle around her shoulders, a spray of beautiful feathers in every shade pouring backwards and down her spine, tying it underneath her arms. Last comes her headpiece; a large cow's skull rests atop her tresses, the cattle-bone jawbones trace her own jawline, and it's twisting horns rise into the air, while strips of bloody cloth tied to them wave as she moves.

Her makeup is simple, but evocative, consisting of smoky purple and crimson eyeshadow to flesh out of the hollows around her eye sockets and a lipstick the shade of fresh bruises and blood, giving her the appearance of a haunting golden warrior-queen.

Satisfied, she joins her team to await their entrance.

---

Philadelphia - May 1, 2259 - Arena

Without an easy to reach target, Roxie must settle for their usual plan, nodding to Vivi as the smaller fighter moves off to her right. She advances only a few steps - not overextending - keeping her chosen foe in eyesight behind swinging chains.

Move: to O9

pre:
Roxie Ruinous    						 
HP : 46/46 (THP: 0)    Passive Insight    : 11    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 8/8 (V: 13)   Passive Perception : 11    Normal         21/16/22/17
Initiative : +7        Vision : Normal            vs. OAs        +3/--/--/--
Speed : 6              Action Points : [1]        >= 5 sq        +1/+1/+1/+1

At Will               
Piercing Strike            Sly Flourish                   Great Leap

Encounter
[ ] Dazing Strike          [ ] Jumping Blade Assault      [ ] Dragon Breath
[ ] Disciplined Counter    [ ] Second Wind       

Daily
[ ] Handspring Assault     [ ] Staggering Assault

Items::
[ ] Ghost Mask Ki Focus (Encounter, Free)
[ ] Frost Dagger (Daily, Free)
[x] Shadowdance Leather Jacket (Daily, Free)

MBA: +13 attack, 1d4+4 - w/ CA +16 attack, 1d4+5
RBA: +13 attack, 1d4+7 - w/ CA +16 attack, 1d4+8
SA: +2d8

Passives:
Ritual Killer: CA vs. Slow, Immob, Weak, and enemies that have not acted
Refreshing Breeze: Dragon's Breath hits only enemies, and allies inside the zone gain +1 to attacks UEONT
Stuntwoman: Ranged and Area attacks don't provoke

Mortify fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Oct 19, 2018

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

Where Roxie's costume has become more elaborate, Siroko's has simplified. The designs on her armor have been scoured off, and a simple deep bluing applied in its place, with a matte finish applied on top so only the edges and gaps reflect. Her gauntlets and shield are simpler in design, the shoulder pieces and the half-skirt of the old version removed. A bright blue sash around her hips adds a bit of color and movement while keeping it uncomplicated. The overall effect is sharper and darker, emphasizing Siroko's physique.

When the match begins, Siroko moves up ahead of and slightly to the side of Roxie, covering the flank. She leaves her hammer tucked into the straps of the shield for the moment, keeping her hand free to draw it or to hurl one of the weapons on her belt if someone strays into range.

Move to M8. Ready an action to make a Ranged Basic Attack with a Throwing Hammer at the first enemy to come within 5 squares.

pre:
Siroko Tuuli    						 
HP : 61/61 (THP: 0)      Passive Insight    : 13    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 13/13 (V: 15)   Passive Perception : 13    Normal         21/20/17/17
Initiative : +3          Vision : Normal 
Speed : 6                Action Points : [1]

At Will               
Weight of Earth           Thorn Strike               Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp

Encounter
[ ] Second Wind           [ ] Guardian's Counter     [ ] Incredible Toughness
[ ] Gale Strike           [ ] Burst of Earth's Fury 

Daily
[ ] Inspiring Fortitude   [ ] Thunder Step           [ ] Form of Winter's Herald

Acrobat Boots (At-Will)
[x] Lightning Craghammer (Daily, At-Will)
[ ] [ ] Potion of Cure Light Wounds
[ ] [ ] Potion of Healing

MBA: +11 attack, 1d10+10
RBA: +11 attack, 1d6+8

Passives:
Font of Life: At the start of your turn, roll a saving throw.
Nature's Wrath: As a free action, mark each adjacent enemy until EoYNT.
Stormheart: When you use your Second Wind, slide each enemy marked by you and
within 2 squares of you 1 sq, and each enemy marked by you is slowed until EoYNT.
Bludgeon Expertise: +1 sq to push and slide distance with hammer attacks.
Crippling Crush: +3 damage to targets you slow or immobilize with a hammer attack.
Sudden Roots: Enemy hit with OA is slowed until end of its turn.
Cloak of the Walking Wounded: If you use your Second Wind while bloodied, expend
two healing surges instead of 1.

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Oct 25, 2018

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

Similarly inspired by her efforts, Erzbet's gone all out by her sartorial standards. For this one, she's wearing a cloak of feathers that spreads into wings at her gesture- useless, but a fun minor application of necromancy, moving the thin bones that give it shape. Underneath is the same costume as always, but there's a sense she's taunting the Executioners, beating them at the flash game in the same way they've gone for satire.

Cracking her neck, Erzbet moves quickly to center field, while Tiger appears at Kate's side, reinforcing the flank.

Minor: Tiger appears in L13. Kate can get 4 THP.
Move, Move: End in O10

pre:

Erzbet Dushka
PDF |  Entrance Music

HP : 45/45 (THP: 0)    Passive Insight    : 21    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 4/8 (V: 13)   Passive Perception : 21    Normal         19/17/19/20
Initiative : +6        Vision : Low-Light         vs. OAs        +4/--/--/--
Speed : 6              Action Points : [1]       

At Will               
Spirit's Wrath              Spirit Infusion                Voice of Battle
Call Spirit Companion

Encounter
[ ][ ] Healing Spirit      [ ] Hamadryad Aspects          [ ] Low Blow      
[ ] Speak With Spirits     [ ] Beguiling Strands          [ ] Engaging Pursuit
[ ]Scorching Sands         [ ] Granite Armor              [ ] Second Wind       

Daily
[X] Spirit of Grief's Shadow    [ ] Shrieking Wind Spirits

[ ] Amulet of Elegy
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Healing Potion (Minor)

MBA: +9 attack, 1d8+5
RBA: +3 attack, 1d4+1

Passives:
Tome Expertise: Enemies adjacent to Tiger Fury grant CA
Spirit of Vigor: Allies adjacent to Tiger Fury's summon get +Int temp HP
Forest Walk: Plant-based difficult terrain is ignored
Calm Mind: +2 to saves against daze, dominate, stun
Resplendent Gloves: +2 damage when attacking Will. 
If it is an Illusion attack, targets grants CA to me.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
On the Flawless Executioners' side, Cinnabar is the first to move. She slinks in front of a distant curtain of chains, metal clinking as she runs her hand across them. Caelynn, the closest to the sound, can't help but look. The two meet each other's gaze. While a forest of chains hangs between her and Cinnabar, Caelynn can see the other woman's eyes more clearly than anything. She finds herself falling into the vibrant amber pools, clever and inviting, framed by lush, winged lashes. Cinnabar is beautiful - a fact Caelynn has always known, as objectively as beauty could ever be considered. But she had never felt it until now, not like this. Cinnabar's lips part slightly and she crooks a finger, beckoning Caelynn. It's a subtle motion, not something Caelynn might normally have noticed, but she finds herself unable to tear her eyes away, drinking in everything about Cinnabar. Caelynn's not a shallow person. Not given to flights of fancy. But there's something about Cinnabar she has to get to kn-
Caelynn jolts to a stop mid-step, one foot half into the pit right in front of her. Surely she wasn't just about to walk into it. She's the sensible Fury. She steps back to solid ground - just in time for the other shoe to drop. Next to Cinnabar, she sees Foxglove gesticulating. He passes a hand in front of his face. For a moment, Caelynn feels an overwhelmingly bitter sensation on her tongue - a taste she only just has time to register before the magic spreads throughout her body, making her muscles slack and weaken.

Nearby, Chère Stardust gestures as if sweeping a cloak dramatically in front of her face, bending light around her to vanish from sight. TC Bright and Simoon step forward tentatively, keeping defensive stances, the latter whipping up her namesake storm in a small area in front of Cinnabar before striding confidently into it.

Move Action: Cinnabar moves to C11.
Minor Action: Cinnabar uses Sweet Insinuation (Close burst 10; Charm), targeting Caelynn. 24 vs. Will; Hit. Caelynn is Intrigued until Cinnabar hits a different creature with this power. While Intrigued, squares adjacent to her count as difficult terrain for Cinnabar's enemies, and Cinnabar can pull her 3 squares as a minor action once per turn.
Minor Action: Cinnabar pulls Caelynn 3 squares. Caelynn ends in J14, succeeding on her saving throw to avoid falling into I13.

Move Action: Foxglove moves to A13.
Standard Action: Foxglove uses Drop of Atrophy (Ranged 10), targeting Caelynn. 18 vs. Fort; Hit. Caelynn takes 10 necrotic damage. She is weakened and cannot charge (save ends).

Standard Action: Chère Stardust uses Extinction Cloak. She becomes invisible until the end of her next turn or until she attacks. Her next attack gains +2 to attack and damage rolls and hit targets cannot regain HP (save ends).
Move Action: ???
Minor Action: ???

Minor Action: Simoon uses Whirling Sands. She creates a zone of scorching wind in E7-G9 that lasts UEoMNT. The zone is lightly obscured, and any creature that enters the zone or starts its turn there takes 2 fire damage. While within the zone, Simoon gains partial concealment and can use Whirling Veil. Once per turn, when Simoon moves while within Whirling Sands, she can have the zone move with her.
Move Action: Simoon moves to E8.
Standard Action: Total defense.

Move Action: TC Bright moves to F3. Cinnabar shifts 1 square to C10; Foxglove shifts 1 square to B14.
Standard Action: Total defense.

ARENA RULES
  • The pits at the bottom of chain squares are 10 feet deep. The ceiling is 30 feet high.
  • You can move across or climb up the chains by spending 2 points of movement for each square. A DC15 Acrobatics check allows you to move across or a DC15 Athletics check allows you to move up with no penalty.
  • You can stop in a square with chains. If knocked prone, pulled, pushed or slid while clinging to chains, you fall. If you're trained in Athletics or Endurance, you get a saving throw to resist such forced movement or proning and the resulting fall.
  • If your line of sight crosses two chain sections, the target has cover. If it crosses three or more, the target has superior cover.

OUT OF TURN ACTIONS
  • Simoon: Whirling Veil (Immediate interrupt). When in Whirling Sands and hit by a melee or ranged attack this bonus would negate, gain +2 to all defenses for this attack. Increase the size of Whirling Sands by 1 and deal 3 fire damage to each creature in it.
  • TC Bright: Graceful Footwork (Free Action). When missed by a melee attack, the target is Unbalanced until hit by an attack or UEoINT. While Unbalanced, it grants CA and when hit by an attack, the attacker gains 3 THP.

• FU Roxie Ruinous | HP 46 / 46 | AC 21 | Fort 16 | Ref 22 | Will 17

• FU Erzbet "Reanimator" Dushka | HP 45 / 45 | AC 19 | Fort 17 | Ref 19 | Will 20

• FU Siroko Tuuli | HP 61 / 61 | AC 21 | Fort 20 | Ref 17 | Will 17

• FU Caelynn | HP 37 / 43 | AC 21 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 20
    • Intrigued; Weakened + no charge (SE)

• Invisible

• FEX Cinnabar | HP 80 / 80 | AC 20 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 18
    • Warlock's Curse

• FEX Foxglove | HP 80 / 80 | AC 18 | Fort 16 | Ref 18 | Will 17

• +2 all defenses

• FEX TC Bright | HP 80 / 80 | AC 19 | Fort 16 | Ref 17 | Will 15
    • +2 all defenses

Wol fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Oct 21, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

They wanted her to come forward? Fine. Moving forward. Caelynn shakes off the worry over the disappeared Stardust, and swings across the chains...with less elegance than she had hoped, but she makes it across all the same. "Come on, you cowards!" she taunts. Though her gaze starts focused on Foxglove, it soon lingers back over to Cinnabar. No. Focus. Looking back at Foxglove. "You wanna dance? Let's dance!" Fire erupts across the sorcerer's form...but he bats it aside with little issue. Nausea rises in the back of her throat for a moment, but she grunts, and pushes it away.

Move: Acrobatics at 1d20=2 to cross the chains, end at F14
Minor: Divine Challenge to mark Foxglove. If he attacks allies without including me as a target, he takes 5 radiant damage.
Standard: Witchfire vs Foxglove at 1d20+10=13. Miss.
End of Turn: Save vs Drop of Atrophy at 1d20=6. Fail.

pre:
Caelynn   						 
HP: 41/43 (THP:  )       AC:   21    Passive Insight: 21

Ardent Strike           [ ] Fey Step                         [ ] Crown of Stars
Divine Challenge        [ ] Hold Fast                        [ ] Radiant Delirium             
Divine Sanction         [ ] Touch of Grace
                        [X] Witchfire

Item Powers

Conditionals/Resists:
Reinforcing Armor: Bonus to defenses after getting hit.
Starfire Womb: Make a saving throw when dealing damage with radiant or fear power. 
Sunblade Greatsword: Shed bright/dim light up to 20 squares; you control strength and range of light.
Virtuous Recovery: Gain resist all equal to Wis after spending healing surge USONT.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Seeing Caelynn having some trouble, Siroko decides its time to get in the fray - and to throw a wrench into the Flawless Executioner's carefully laid plans. She pulls her hammer free of the loops of her shield and advances as well, surprisingly cautious, swinging across the chains easily but unhurriedly. She comes to a stop ahead of Cinnibar and Simoon, setting her feet, raising hammer and shield.

Then there's a brilliant flash of light and Siroko is between the two opponents, her hammer coming down with the crack of thunder to connect with Cinnabar, sending her reeling. A swirl of wind tugs at the Executioner's costumes, and arcs of electricity play across Siroko's armor, pulling their attention decisively to her. As Cinnabar finds her balance again, Siroko meets her gaze.

"You should save those looks for me."

Move to I9. Use Thunder Step, teleport to D9.
Thunder Step vs Reflex (Cinnabar): 1d20+11 30 2d10+10 15
Hits for 15 damage and she is dazed (save ends).
Nature's Wrath to mark Cinnabar and Simoon until end of my next turn.

pre:
Siroko Tuuli    						 
HP : 61/61 (THP: 0)      Passive Insight    : 13    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 13/13 (V: 15)   Passive Perception : 13    Normal         21/20/17/17

At Will               
Warden's Grasp

Encounter
[ ] Second Wind           [ ] Guardian's Counter     [ ] Incredible Toughness

Daily
[ ] Inspiring Fortitude   [ ] Thunder Step           [ ] Form of Winter's Herald

Acrobat Boots (At-Will)

Passives:
within 2 squares of you 1 sq, and each enemy marked by you is slowed until EoYNT.
Crippling Crush: +3 damage to targets you slow or immobilize with a hammer attack.
Cloak of the Walking Wounded: If you use your Second Wind while bloodied, expend

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Oct 25, 2018

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

The moment Siroko disappears, Roxie is already moving. As she crosses the first pit, she grabs a chain, using the momentum she builds to propel her towards Cinnabar; the second pit sends her higher, skirt and feathered mantle flapping behind her like a graceful quetzal swooping in-flight. Siroko's distraction and hammer blow prove to be the perfect combination to unbalance the graceful fighter, and when she crashes down, Roxie's daggers have no trouble finding their way across the crimson woman's torso to open twin wounds. The momentum of her leap finds a willing rest in the other woman and Roxie bounces back a few steps, crouching low to the arena floor.

Move: to I10
Charge: to D11
Standard: Handspring Assault vs AC (Cinnabar): 1d20+17 30 3d4+2d8+8 28 damage
Handspring Assault Hit: Shift to F11

pre:
Roxie Ruinous    						 
HP : 46/46 (THP: 0)    Passive Insight    : 11    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 8/8 (V: 13)   Passive Perception : 11    Normal         21/16/22/17

At Will               

Encounter
[ ] Dazing Strike          [ ] Jumping Blade Assault      [ ] Dragon Breath

Daily
[x] Handspring Assault     [ ] Staggering Assault

Passives:
Refreshing Breeze: Dragon's Breath hits only enemies, and allies inside the zone gain +1 to attacks UEONT

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

Without looking Vivi injects the combat steroid, pitching the vial into an opening under the chains before dancing forward, feeling a playfulness pepper her thoughts as suggestive data interjects in her usual routines at random. Probably inspired by the Executioner's entrance! The need to one-up was firmly planted! The littlest Fury grinned as she swung along the chains and landed quietly, dropping to a very low stance. Skittering ahead like a feral cat on her hands and feet she sniffed for the blood of a sneaky interloper. There were Executioners that wanted to get stuck in or deal damage, sure, but Vivi was stalking about for the support! Strike a dancer in the shin when they're standing on one leg, or so all of her processes were in agreement on!

Once out of sight of everybody but her intended she bolted to an upright position in a little hop, rounding the corner at G2 with a beaming smile for TC Bright! "I just couldn't get you out of my mind after we had so much fun together!" She raises a hand in a friendly wave, each finger growing an extra inch as she stepped forward to swipe at his face, giggling maniacally as Bright's defenses elude her. She raises her other hand with knives down and mirrors the swipe as a slap, her target dodging that as well! She keeps stepping forward and brandishes her naked hand, flexing the panels to allow the blades to come out. "It's not cute when the boy plays hard to get <3!" The holo-hearts flicker around her head in vivid pink for a split second before hard shifting to the same blood red as her irises, Vivian dropping to a squat as her jaw unhinges and she produces extended spikes from both sets of canines, her incisors loosening up before sliding rapidly on a tiny chainsaw belt! "THIS IS A LOVE TO DIE FOR, DARLING! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Vrrrrrrr!!!

Fueled by equal parts mental psyching and physical doping Vivian pounces and embraces TC in the worst hug, catching onto his arms held up in self-defense, applying her blades and teeth in all variety of creative ways in an instant bloodbath! Her own blood mingles with his at times as she gives it her all and just when the crowd may think they've seen the best she has to offer... Vivi forces herself forward on her last thrust into TC, her knives having no more room to drive forward or slice past. And then they do! Everything forces an extra half-inch extension and draws fresh blood, Vivi cackling as she draws back and flicks her hands, knives sliding away so she can rehinge her jaw. She shifts her weight from side to side like a bipedal snake, legs ready to spring again at any moment, hips wriggling.

Minor: Drink Clarity Potion.
Free: Activate Cunning Sneak.
Move: Diagonal 5 and West 1 to J7. Two Acrobatics Successes for Chain Movement. Stealth 33 Cunning Sneak.
Move: Move around Chains to G2.
Action Point: Feral Assault Miss.
Free: Clarity and Guidance Reroll HITS! Burning Surge for more damage and dealing 34 Damage.
Free: Activate Bloodthirst Bracers, adding Ongoing 5(Save Ends) to TC.

pre:
VI.VI.AN. Mk2  						 
HP: 43/43 (T:)    	AC:	22	Passive Insight: 11
Surges: 1/2 (V: 10)	For:	15	Passive Perception: 16
Initiative: +7		Ref:	19	Action Points: 0

Taste of Life	        [X] Guidance of the Past   [X] Unfettered Hunger
Vampire Slam            [ ] Darkfire               [X] Bloodthirst(I)
False Bravado           [X] Feral Assault        [X] Recovery(I)          
                        [ ] Strength of Blood       
                        [X] Cunning Sneak       
                        [ ] Gloaming(I)

CLW [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Clarity [X] [ ] [ ]

Passives:

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 27, 2018

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

From her perch "flying" on the chains at the rear, Erzbet spots an opportunity. "Pounce!" she shouts, and Tiger vanishes from sight as he "moves" too fast to see. In reality, Erzbet is moving him through the liminal near-death space that doesn't really exist, but it looks like a pounce. So it's a pounce. "Roxie! Spin toss!" Tiger slows near Roxie as she lands. Catching her her, Tiger whirls her faster than she can regain her own footing, allowing Roxie to hurl one more dagger back at Cinnabar, drawing even more blood on the beleaguered Executioner.

With a breath of exertion as she releases Tiger back into the hidden space, Erzbet spreads her wings on her chain perch. It might cost her, in a moment, to grandstand, but sometimes, you gotta go all out.

Minor: Dismiss
Minor: Resummon adjacent to Roxy. Position doesn't matter. Roxie gains 4THP
Standard:Spirit Infusion on RoxieRoxie's RBA: 1d20+18 20 1d4+8+2d8+4 22
Tiger vanishes.

pre:

Erzbet Dushka
PDF |  Entrance Music

Surges : 8/8 (V: 13)   Passive Perception : 21    Normal         19/17/19/20

At Will               
Call Spirit Companion

Encounter

Daily

[ ] Amulet of Elegy

Passives:

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Blood the exact same colour as Cinnabar's skin glistens down the front of her black corset. She runs her tongue across her lip, tasting what else but more blood.
"You've got it backwards, babe." She says, smiling at Siroko, voice smooth as silk despite her visibly laboured breathing. "You're supposed to kill for your girl." A few feet away, Foxglove springs toward Roxie. Striking a pose, he blows a cloud of thick indigo mist at her. Roxie's eyes momentarily flutter closed as she breathes in the mist. Her head lolls to one side, her left leg staggers backward. When she opens her eyes again, the first person she sees is Siroko - which is evidently Cinnabar's cue to strike. Despite seemingly being close to her own last breath, the eponymously-skinned succubus lashes out with surprising speed, sinking her claws through a gap in Siroko's defenses. Roxie likewise winces in pain, the blow as impactful in her mind as one struck on her own person. Her empathy for her teammate temporarily heightened to a degree far beyond unhealthy, Roxie feels it again when Simoon scores a solid blow on Siroko with her broadsword.

"I can live with that," TC rebuts. "Cute's not really my thing. I think of myself more as dashing." With that, he takes off in the opposite direction, nimbly sidestepping Vivi's parting attack as he makes his way around the nearest pit. He sinks into a fighting stance as he rounds the corner, lashing out at Siroko with a vicious swing of his axe. With the storm goddess knocked off balance, TC transfers his momentum into a hard push that sends Siroko staggering into Simoon's own storm and raging blade. While Siroko manages to defend herself against Simoon's attack, the true purpose of the maneuver soon makes itself clear. Across the arena, a glint of light flashes amidst a tangle of hanging chains.

"The Furies are aligned!" Robin's voice sounds from high up in the announce box - a voice that had been lost in the fracas until this moment. "It's the portent that's spelled doom for so many teams here in the Asylum Arena - Chère Stardust has achieved Syzygy once again!" The cloak of scattered light unravels itself from around Stardust. Siroko, Roxie and Caelynn are all struck still as a dread omen, far beyond any possible reckoning, at first winks into then grows to entirely occupy their minds. To make matters worse, the particles of decayed light that had recently obscured Chère Stardust now cling to them and to the air around them, making the inescapable finality of entropy all the more evident. Her foes successfully transfixed, Stardust winks and blows imaginary gunsmoke from her fingers as she clings to the hanging chains with one hand.

Move Action: Foxglove moves to E13.
Standard Action: Foxglove uses Wrack of Sorrow (Melee 1), targeting Roxie. 24 vs. Will. Foxglove chooses Siroko as a secondary target. USoMNT, all damage dealt to Siroko by attacks not including Roxie is also dealt to Roxie as psychic damage. Foxglove takes 5 radiant damage from Caelynn's mark.
Minor Action: Feverish Delusion (Close burst 10), targeting one creature suffering a save ends effect: Caelynn. UEoMNT, Caelynn grants CA, her allies provoke OAs from her, and she must make all possible OAs.
Poisoner's Patience: Foxglove ends his turn without dealing damage, so he gains 5 THP and recharges all powers.

Standard Action: Cinnabar uses Claws (Melee 1), targeting Siroko. 31[CA] vs. AC; Hit. Siroko takes 9 damage. Roxie takes 9 psychic damage.
Saving Throw vs. Dazed: 13

Minor Action: Simoon sustains Whirling Sands. Its burst size grows by 1. Siroko takes 2 fire damage.
Move Action: Simoon shifts to F9.
Standard Action: Simoon uses Akrafena (Melee 1), targeting Siroko. 25[CA] vs. AC; 11 damage. Roxie takes 11 psychic damage. The next attack that hits Siroko UEoMNT deals +3 damage.

Start of Turn: TC Bright takes 5 damage.
Move Action: TC Bright moves to C8, provoking an opportunity attack from Vivi. Simoon shifts to G9. Cinnabar shifts to B9.
Vivi opportunity attack: 13 vs. Ref. Miss.
Standard Action: TC Bright uses (Melee 1), targeting Siroko. 27 vs. AC; 10 damage. Roxie takes 10 psychic damage. TC Bright slides Siroko 2 squares to F9. Siroko takes 2 fire damage from Whirling Sands. An ally adjacent to Siroko can make a MBA against her with CA as a free action.
Simoon free action: Akrafena (Melee 1), targeting Siroko. 19[CA] vs. AC. Miss.
Saving Throw vs. Ongoing Damage: 1.

Standard Action: Stardust uses Syzygy (Ranged 20), targeting Siroko. 26[CA] vs. Will. Targeting Roxie. 27[CA] vs. Will. Targeting Caelynn. 26[CA] vs. Will. Siroko, Roxie, Caelynn take 14 psychic damage; ongoing 5 psychic damage and are immobilized (save ends). Siroko, Roxie, Caelynn cannot regain HP (save ends) due to Extinction Cloak.
Minor Action: Stardust uses Dread Opposition, targeting Erzbet. Until she is no longer the furthest enemy Stardust can see, she grants CA and takes -1 to speed and saving throws. Aftereffect: Erzbet grants CA UEoMNT.

ARENA RULES

OUT OF TURN ACTIONS
  • Simoon: Whirling Veil (Immediate interrupt). When in Whirling Sands and hit by a melee or ranged attack this bonus would negate, gain +2 to all defenses for this attack. Increase the size of Whirling Sands by 1 and deal 3 fire damage to each creature in it.
  • TC Bright: Graceful Footwork (Free Action). When missed by a melee attack, the target is Unbalanced until hit by an attack or UEoINT. While Unbalanced, it grants CA and when hit by an attack, the attacker gains 3 THP.

• FU Roxie Ruinous | HP 6 / 46 | AC 21 | Fort 16 | Ref 22 | Will 17
    • Cannot regain HP (SE); Ongoing 5 psychic + Immob (SE)

• FU Erzbet "Reanimator" Dushka | HP 45 / 45 | AC 19 | Fort 17 | Ref 19 | Will 20
    • Dread Opposition

• FU Siroko Tuuli | HP 15 / 61 | AC 21 | Fort 20 | Ref 17 | Will 17
    • Cannot regain HP (SE); Ongoing 5 psychic + Immob (SE)

• FU Caelynn | HP 23 / 43 | AC 21 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 20
    • Cannot regain HP (SE); Feverish Delusion; Intrigued; Ongoing 5 psychic + Immob (SE); Weakened + no charge (SE)

• FEX Cinnabar | HP 15 / 80 | AC 20 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 18
    • S-Marked; Warlock's Curse

• FEX Foxglove | HP 75+5 / 80 | AC 18 | Fort 16 | Ref 18 | Will 17
    • C-Marked

• S-Marked

• FEX TC Bright | HP 41 / 80 | AC 19 | Fort 16 | Ref 17 | Will 15
    • Ongoing 5 damage (SE)

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko staggers but does not fall. She straightens up and pounds her shield with her hammer, rallying her team. As she does so, white frost spreads over her armor, then hardens into ice. It runs down her legs and to the arena floor, spreading in a circle around her, an inversion of Simoon's own captive storm.

Font of Life Save vs Extinction Cloak: 1d20 7
Free: Use Incredible Toughness to end Syzygy.
Minor: Activate Form of Winter's Herald. Until end of encounter, +1 bonus to AC and resist 5 cold. In addition, each square within 2 squares of Siroko, wherever she moves, is difficult terrain for her enemies. Allows use of Form of Winter's Herald attack power.
Free: Nature's Wrath to mark Simoon until end of my next turn.
Standard: Ready an action to use Inspiring Fortitude when Vivi moves to within 5 squares of Siroko. When/if this goes off, it will grant 13 THP to any allies within 5 squares, Siroko regains 30hp and gains +2 to all defenses UEoMNT, and Simoon is slid to G8 and is slowed UEoMNT.
Save vs Extinction Cloak: 1d20 14

pre:
Siroko Tuuli    						 
HP : 15/61 (THP: 0)      Passive Insight    : 13    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 13/13 (V: 15)   Passive Perception : 13    Normal         22/20/17/17

At Will               
Warden's Grasp

Encounter
[x] Second Wind           [ ] Guardian's Counter     [x] Incredible Toughness

Daily
[x] Inspiring Fortitude   [x] Thunder Step           [x] Form of Winter's Herald

Acrobat Boots (At-Will)

Passives:

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Oct 25, 2018

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

When TC withdraws it takes her by surprise. Surely such a good and handsome man can take a few licks for love. What kind of casanova can't handle the passionate temper of a dancer girl and a few love taps?! She lunges forward with a palm out, knives erupting as tears(black viscera due to strain) stream down her eyes. "Wait!" She claws at thin air as the beautiful, graceful man dashes out of her life again.

Sure... it was just acting. But something about it always felt so real. And now to be rejected, Vivian felt every organic in her body tense as her kill parameter roared into life, all of her processes accelerating to keep up with a flood of emotion and adrenaline! She falls short into a kunoichi worthy dash and bolts after TC like his shadow, coming up beside him and pausing only for a second's worth of effect, the lights of the arena reflected off her fingers, elbows, knees, toes, heel and mouth erupting in a flash of angry blades. "PRETTY SAD ENDING FOR A ROM COM, ISN'T IT?!" Vivi's voice strains into robotic monotone as she screams before whirlwinding around TC to utterly eviscerate him, each passing a bit wide to gouge, stab and grip Cinnabar as a makeshift rebounding point so that she can repeatedly pounce or rebound back to TC! When it's all said and done Vivian has bled TC dry, pausing before him to rub at his chest with her right hand and tickle his stomach with her left, the blade on her index finger passing up and down like a hacksaw to set up the inevitable loss of his internals to gravity. "Was it good for you too?"

With a haughty turn she moves to stalk away, leaping clear over Cinnabar's head and latching onto chains above her, any hope of counter attack denied by her lightning fast motions. Once safely clinging to a chain and forcing herself to not make any noise while regaining her breath she withdraws another steroid shot. She's silent but giddy, bloody bits drifting out of her burst nostrils as she breaths and plots her next course of action. Her teeth line up in an awful smile as she recognizes that one of the Executioners is still alive and still owes her.

Move: Move to B7
Standard: Swarm of Shadows CRITS! TC, Miss Cinnabar. Deals 22 Damage to TCMaximizes at 31 + 5 Damage, 12 to Cinnabar(Miss Half(11) + 1 Bloodied) and applies an additional Ongoing 5 (Save Ends) to TC Bright, guaranteeing he dies as his turn starts!

Teleport to B10 and Turn Invisible UEOMNT. Acrobatics 25.

Minor: Draw Clarity Potion.

pre:
VI.VI.AN. Mk2  						 
HP: 43/43 (T:13)    	AC:	22	Passive Insight: 11

Dark Beckoning		[ ] Second Wind            [X] Swarm of Shadows
Vampire Slam            [ ] Darkfire               [X] Bloodthirst(I)
                        [ ] Strength of Blood       
                        [X] Cunning Sneak       
                        [ ] Gloaming(I)

CLW [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Clarity [X] [ ] [ ]

Passives:

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 27, 2018

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

As Vivi moves in for the kill, Siroko slams her hammer onto the shield one more time with a crash, then throws her arms out wide, knocking Simoon aside. "Furies fly!"

Quick update to capture Inspiring Fortitude effects. Grants 13 THP to any allies within 5 squares (all except Erzbet), Siroko regains 30hp and gains +2 to all defenses UEoMNT, and Simoon is slid to G8 and is slowed UEoMNT.

pre:
Siroko Tuuli    						 
HP : 45/61 (THP: 0)      Passive Insight    : 13    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 11/13 (V: 15)   Passive Perception : 13    Normal         22/20/17/17

At Will               
Warden's Grasp

Encounter

Daily
[x] Inspiring Fortitude   [x] Thunder Step           [x] Form of Winter's Herald

Acrobat Boots (At-Will)

Passives:

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Oct 26, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Caelynn reels from the succession of agonies rained down on her. For a moment, it seems like she might simply collapse, only prevented from doing so by leaning on her sword. "Hey, Foxglove," she grunts, so soft it's barely a whisper, "Is that all you got?" In what seems like slow-motion, her form folds into nothingness, then reappears sluggishly by Roxie's side. A softly glowing palm makes her cry out in yet more suffering, as her teammate's is relieved. "How about a taste of your own medicine!" Her eyes glow as a radiant halo appears over the sorcerer's head, shrinking into a burning ring that clutches tightly around his temples. It only knocks him off guard momentarily, but it seems that the strength to fight back against her opponents has given the Rose Knight an inner strength as well, and she stands up straight, her eyes clear, her mouth set in grim determination. "Come on!" Her words are no longer slurred, but emboldened by courage and power. "Bring it!"

Start of Turn: Take 5 psychic.
Move: Fey Step to G12.
Minor: Touch of Grace; I take an effect from Roxie.
Standard; Radiant Delirium vs Foxglove at 1d20+10=16. Miss, dealing half damage at 3d8+6 / 2 / 2 = 4 radiant damage and Foxglove is dazed UEOMNT. Starfire Womb save vs Extinction Cloak at 1d20=18. Divine Challenge is sustained.

End of Turn: Save vs:
- Syzygy (mine) at 1d20=12. Success.
- Extinction Cloak (Roxie) at 1d20=14. Success.
- Atrophy at 1d20=20. Success.

pre:
Caelynn   						 
HP: 18/43 (THP: 13)      AC:   21    Passive Insight: 21

Ardent Strike           [X] Fey Step                         [ ] Crown of Stars
Divine Challenge        [ ] Hold Fast                        [X] Radiant Delirium             
Divine Sanction         [X] Touch of Grace
                        [X] Witchfire

Item Powers

Conditionals/Resists:
Reinforcing Armor: Bonus to defenses after getting hit with melee.

Wahad fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Oct 25, 2018

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

"They didn't go for me at all. I'm actually sort of upset by that..." mutters Erzbet, watching the action. "They might have salvaged this if they'd dived our backline as well. Would have been chaos, but chaos can help if you prepare for it. Flawless my butt." She shrugs, and Tiger reappears to bolster Roxie and Caelynn, handing out backslaps and encouraging energy, before he moves upward. "Vivi! Big fang, little fang!"

As Cinnabar whirls to face the charging Tiger, he vanishes into mist, and the last thing Cinnabar feels in the arena before being dumped out of her body control is Vivi's claws impaling her back.

Erzbet steps off the chains with the poise of a queen, striding off into the maze of chains. If they're not gonna come to her, then she's going to keep at it.

Free: Tiger appears in G11
Minor: Healing Spirit. Roxie heals for surge + 2, Caelynn heals for 2 Healing Spirit (ROX, CAE): 1d6 2 1d6 2
Move: Erzbet to L4, Tiger to C10
Standard: Spirit Infusion on Vivi, Granted MBA vs AC: 1d20+15 23] Cinnabar dies to minimum damage. Tiger vanishes.

pre:

Erzbet Dushka
PDF |  Entrance Music

At Will               
Call Spirit Companion

Encounter

Daily

[ ] Amulet of Elegy

Passives:

K Prime fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Oct 25, 2018

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Dancing backwards after her latest knife toss, Roxie does not see Foxglove until she is in his trap. Her eyes cloud over with the mist of his poison, and when she sees the Thunder Goddess, she only time enough to let her jaw go slack. The next moments are a blur of wracking pain, sending the tall woman to a knee, shoulders slumped and all but defeated. She had experienced this moment enough times to feel its claws grasping her legs; pulling her down, away, towards relief, towards rest. This was the other side of the alter; the comfortable path of the sacrifice, leading down to Mictlan. She opens herself to this death, as she has many times before, and takes the easiest step.

A shining hand touches her shoulder - so vividly bright in the place between - and she turns her head kilometers to stare at it. With the sound of metal beating on metal, a war drum clangs, "War drums don't clang... do they?" she thinks into the interstitial, and a distant voice calls for warriors. The dawn-bright hand disappears, only to be replaced by another, not quite so brilliant, but shining all the same. As she follows the man's arm up, her eyes lock with a jaguar, or some other cat, and with ghostfire behind them, he offers only "Get up," and she does.

Climbing to her feet, as if from a great distance, suddenly the world comes back into focus for Roxie. She recovers her fallen weapon, snapping it up with her mechanical arm, and turns toward the source of her latest misery.

"Cerca, El Dedalera," she grants the small, lithe man, "but I can breathe smoke too," he is probably distracted by Caelynn's taunt. All the same, Roxie sucks in a huge breath, then exhales a cloud of silvery daggers, showering him in a hail of icicles. Before he can even react, she drives her dagger into his scalene muscle, between the neck and shoulder, the strength of her cybernetic and the leverage of her considerable size taking him down with it.

---

Start of Turn: take 5 psychic from Syzygy (subtracted from temp)
Minor: Dragon Breath vs Reflex (E13 - G15): 1d20+12 26 1d6+3 9 cold damage to Foxglove, *Caelynn* gains +1 to attacks UEOMNT
Standard: Jumping Blade Assault vs AC: 1d20+15 35 is a crit 2d4+2d8+8 26 - 32 physical damage + Crit: 1d6 5 cold damage, and Foxglove is knocked prone
Save vs. Syzygy: 1d20 19 - saved

pre:
Roxie Ruinous    						 
HP : 21/46 (THP: 8)    Passive Insight    : 11    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 7/8 (V: 13)   Passive Perception : 11    Normal         21/16/22/17

At Will               

Encounter
[ ] Dazing Strike          [x] Jumping Blade Assault      [x] Dragon Breath

Daily
[x] Handspring Assault     [ ] Staggering Assault

Passives:

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
"The Furies and the Flawless Executioners are going blow for blow! Neither team is willing to give an inch; you can tell how much it would mean to them to main event Declaration of Violence. What we're seeing here is two of our top teams, two finely executed plans, two hungry teams with fuckin' chips on their shoulders and something to prove! And so far it seems the Furies are taking the upper hand! It's Vivian Vivisection making a bloody impact, and the game has suddenly gone from a 5 on 5 to a 3 on 5! Time and time again we're seeing the Furies well up that extra bit of strength, come up swinging just a little harder when everything's on the line! Don't count the Flawless Executioners out just yet, though - we've seen both Chère Stardust and Simoon absolutely tear through weakened teams on their own, and they're both still in the game and healthy!"

Stardust proves only too happy to oblige Robin, firing her signature twinned star-bolt at Roxie and Caelynn. She doesn't stick around to admire the results, though. She takes off away from the main fight, her small, lithe frame swinging effortlessly through the chains. She comes to a rest closer to Erzbet than any of the Executioners have been so far. Crouched with one hand on the floor, ready to keep moving, she gives the Reanimator a smirking side-glance and blows her a little kiss.

Foxglove, meanwhile, has a white-knuckled grip on the radiant ring encircling his head.
"Don't talk to me about medicine, Rose Knight," he manages to sneer through gritted teeth, "unless you're ready for another dose." With a sibilant whisper, a deep purple cloud blows around Siroko, Roxie and Caelynn. Siroko shows no ill effects, but the latter two find their heads spinning, their reflexes dulled, and their feet ready to carry them off at a moment's loss of concentration.

Thrown into the pit by Siroko's whipping winds, Simoon lands gracefully on her feet. Not missing a beat, she harnesses her own summoned storm. The buffetting sand pits into Siroko's skin, throwing her just off-balance enough for the force of the winds to send her toppling down into the pit alongside her foe.
"I'm not too proud to hit a goddess when she's down", she intones, drawing back her akrafena. The winds pull inward, tightening around the sword, forming a bright blade of burning sand around the weapon's steel. "I am a Flawless Executioner; I yield no mercy and expect none in return." With a sharp battle cry, she swings the blade above her head, then brings it crashing down on the prone Siroko. The sands fall still, lingering in the gaping wound, making anything but the most conservative movement too painful for Siroko to bear.

Siroko takes 2 fire damage for starting her turn in Whirling Sands.
Simoon falls to G8. Fall damage: 4, Acrobatics result: 20. Simoon takes no falling damage and is not prone.

Standard Action: Stardust uses Parallax Shot (Ranged 20), targeting Roxie. 26 vs. Ref; Hit. Targeting Caelynn. 10 vs. Ref; Miss. Roxie takes 13 radiant damage and is slid 1 square (to G11).
Minor Action: Stardust uses Dread Opposition, targeting Erzbet. Until she is no longer the furthest enemy Stardust can see, she grants CA and takes -2 to speed and saving throws. Aftereffect: Erzbet grants CA UEoMNT.

Standard Action: Foxglove uses Pall of Intoxication (Area burst 2 within 10), E8-I12, targeting Siroko. 21 vs. Fort; Miss. Targeting Roxie. 26 vs. Fort; Hit. Targeting Caelynn. 22 vs. Fort; Hit. Roxie and Caelynn take ongoing 5 poison damage and cannot take immediate or opportunity actions (save ends). Once per turn until the end of the encounter, Foxglove can use a minor action to slide one affected target 2 squares.
Aftereffect: The target falls prone.
Poisoner's Patience: Foxglove ends his turn without dealing damage, so he gains 5 THP and recharges all powers.

Minor Action: Simoon uses Flensing Wind (Close burst 10), targeting an enemy in Whirling Sands (Siroko). 21 vs. Fort; Miss.
Minor Action: Simoon uses Flensing Wind (Close burst 10), targeting an enemy in Whirling Sands (Siroko). 28 vs. Fort; Hit. Siroko grants CA UEoMNT, is slid 1 square (to G8*), and Simoon shifts 1 square (to G7).
*Siroko fall save: 4. Fall damage: 2. Siroko falls prone.
Standard Action: Simoon uses Scouring Storm Blade (Melee 10), targeting an enemy in Whirling Sands (Siroko). 31[CA] vs. Ref; CRIT! Siroko takes 6 fire damage and 18 damage. Siroko is dazed UEoMNT. Dispel Whirling Sands.

ARENA RULES

OUT OF TURN ACTIONS

• FU Vivian Vivisection | HP 43+13 / 43 | AC 22 | Fort 15 | Ref 19 | Will 18

• FU Roxie Ruinous | HP 16 / 46 | AC 21 | Fort 16 | Ref 22 | Will 17
    • Pall of Intoxication

• Dread Opposition

• FU Siroko Tuuli | HP 17 / 61 | AC 21 | Fort 20 | Ref 17 | Will 17
    • +2 Defenses; Dazed; Grant CA; Prone; Winter's Herald

• FU Caelynn | HP 25+8 / 43 | AC 21 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 20
    • Pall of Intoxication

• FEX Cinnabar | HP 0 / 80 | AC 20 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 18
    • KO

• FEX Foxglove | HP 31+5 / 80 | AC 18 | Fort 16 | Ref 18 | Will 17
    • C-Marked; Dazed; Prone

• S-Marked; Slowed

• FEX TC Bright | HP 0 / 80 | AC 19 | Fort 16 | Ref 17 | Will 15
    • KO

Wol fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Oct 26, 2018

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

Something is driving Vivi tonight! Maybe it's a critical lack of fawning fan praise, maybe it's doubts about her path of least resistance vs Foxglove in the promo... maybe it's knowing Fenrir is watching her! Her outfit wasn't too dazzling tonight, for trying to trade blows with the Executioners in coordinated dazzling was a fool's errand. But her little ratchet-blade teeth were grinding inside her mouth as she thought about that! I should shine brighter than these loving drama club losers. Angry, hateful red text floods her strategic integers as her teeth are stained red, twin rivulets of blood coming from both corners of her mouth.

The sounds of bursts of power being exchanged masks the clack of her extended heels(while barefoot?) when she hops off the chain and strides towards the focus of her spiteful rage. A few moving splashes of murky dried blood floating in mid-air wouldn't stand out against the old stone and dark chains of the arena. She doesn't need to be seen right now, she needs to... needs to...

Roxie has dropped Foxglove and left him with a brutal wound. Caelynn has hexed him into a stupor. Vivi hopes he can still appreciate everything as her silhouette shimmers with the sudden movement of extending her foot to the ceiling, straight over her head in an acrobatic pose. With killer intent she drives the spike protruding from her ankle into Foxglove's stomach before bringing her other leg around, setting the balls of her foot upon his chest. The cloaked android glares down at him, curves outlined in fresh blood, her grimace a pointed mess behind the old. Normally such outrageous strain and her own mania would lead to something unsightly like an exploding eyeball or red gore frothing at her mouth, but the flow of the match had granted her fortune tonight. All systems optimal!

"You can be the better dancer, Foxie. I'll be the better star." She repeats the rising leg up pose and uses an arm to hold it extended and straight. With cruel glee she rotates in a pirouette through his guts before dropping the other heel to spike him through the chest. Impossibly precise, pierced through the heart. The gore is invigorating! She hisses aloud with a spray of blood! "You can have the gracious defeat too!"

Vivi raises her hands as her cloaked figure shimmers and fades into view, the sassy thot-bot wearing a simple spandex top and matching hot pants in the Furies' colors with her own tattered trimmings, her wings designed to be the most frayed. She sets her holo-projector into overdrive as she strikes a pin-up pose, bending over to blow a kiss to the stands, her rear thrust out for true fan appreciation. But this has a purpose as well! She projects a simple tagline over her head, thought up on the spot...

<3 Flawlessly Executed by Perfection Herself <3

As her eyes overheat slightly the pink light coalesces around her head and her text before she fires a tagging line through the chains to the South. Tracking.. tracking.. identified! Chère Stardust is lit up like a neon billboard in hot pink as Vivi paints her with a targeting laser, passing her wicked blessing along to her teammates.

Move: Move to E12
Standard: Vampire Slam CRIT! on Foxglove. 1d10+14(+1 Bloodied) damage maximizes to 24, activate Blood Drinker and add 2d6 Crit Die for 14, 38 KOs Foxglove! Vivi regains a Healing Surge from Blood Drinker.
Minor: Darkfire on Stardust. (+3 Cha, +4 Darkfire Passive, +2 CA, -2 Cover and forgot +2 for Half-Level Bonus so definitely hits.) Stardust grants CA to all Attackers and cannot benefit from Invisiblity or Concealment.

pre:
VI.VI.AN. Mk2  						 
HP: 43/43 (T:13)    	AC:	22	Passive Insight: 11
Surges: 2/2 (V: 10)	For:	15	Passive Perception: 16

Vampire Slam            [X] Darkfire               [X] Bloodthirst(I)
Acrobat Boots          [X] Blood Drinker           
                        [ ] Strength of Blood       
                        [X] Cunning Sneak       
                        [ ] Gloaming(I)

CLW [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Clarity [X] [ ] [ ]

Passives:

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

She almost throws up when the poison takes hold of her. But Vivi eviscerates Foxglove before she has a chance to do something about it, and she turns around, bleary-eyed, to look at Stardust through the wall of chains. She nods back at Roxie - "Let's get her" - and once again, her form winks out of existence. She comes out swinging on the other side of the Executioner, but Chere is too nimble, and dodges the first blow; with a furious war cry, Caelynn follows through with a back-handed, rising slash of her blade that catches Stardust's leg. Silver-white chains of light wrap around her ankles. Breathing heavily with exhaustion, Foxglove's lingering poison still having an effect on her, she falls to her knees with a grin. "Dance your way outta that," she dares the pale woman.

Start of Turn: Take 5 poison
Move: Sanctuary's Poise, teleporting to M9
Minor: Divine Challenge on Chere Stardust
Standard; Eldritch Strike vs Chere Stardust at 1d20+14=16. Miss.

Action Point!

Standard: Hold Fast vs Chere Stardust at 1d20+14=23. Hit for 2d10+6=21 radiant damage and Chere Stardust is immobilized UEOMNT. Starfire Womb save vs Pall of Intoxication at 1d20=2. Fail.

End of Turn: Save vs Pall of Intoxication at 1d20=14. Success, fall prone.

pre:
Caelynn   						 
HP: 25/43 (THP: 3)       AC:   21    Passive Insight: 21

Divine Challenge        [X] Hold Fast                        [X] Radiant Delirium             
                        [X] Witchfire

Item Powers
[X] Sanctuary's Poise (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko forces herself back to her feet, using her shield for leverage. "Good - that's just how I like it". Siroko whirls her hammer around and into her opponent, bringing with it a cutting arctic wind that chills Simoon to the bones and freezes her to the spot.

Move: Stand up.
Free: Nature's Wrath to mark Simoon UEoMNT.
Action point: Form of Winter's Herald Attack vs AC (Simoon): 1d20+11 25 1d10+13 15 Brutal 2 Reroll of Damage: 1d10r2+13 19 cold damage
Simoon is immobilized (save ends).

pre:
Siroko Tuuli    						 
HP: 17/61 (THP: 0)        Passive Insight: 13        Defense Sets: AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges: 11/13 (V: 15)     Passive Perception: 13        Normal     22/20/17/17
Initiative: +3            Vision: Normal             Resist: 5 cold
Speed: 6                  Action Points: [0]

At Will               
Warden's Grasp

Encounter

Daily
                                                     [x] Winter's Herald Attack

Items
Acrobat Boots (At-Will)

Passives:

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

With her renewed strength already fading, Roxie knows that the time for decisive moves is upon her. She winks at Vivi, sharing a wide smile, before turns south towards Stardust, suddenly very brightly lit. Easy enough. "Right behind you, Cae. Don't worry, Chère; Rosetón and I know how to be be gentle."

She closes the distance, using the chains to build momentum once more, she raises her knife to her mouth, letting out of small breath of argent dust as little bits of frozen glass form along the edge, easily visible in the arena lights. Dropping into a roll on landing, she attacks Stardust from the east, plunging her blade into the slight woman's thigh, through the meat and out again. Roxie quickly spins the knife around and slashes across her opponent's midsection, not the cleanest hit, but effective nonetheless.

The strain on her body is perhaps reaching too much, and she falters, stumbling down to the arena floor.

---

Start of Turn: take 5 poison from Pall
Move: to L11 - looping wide to avoid a provoke
Free: Convert all damage to cold damage
Standard: Staggering Assault vs AC: 1d20+16 29, hits for 3d4+2d8+8 31 cold damage, and Stardust is slowed (save ends) - until the end of the encounter, I reapply the Slow (save ends) effect to her if I hit with any attack. (dealt additional 1[w] because she was not bloodied)
Action Point: Sly Flourish vs AC: 1d20+16 20, barely hits for 1d4+11 13 cold damage + Frost Dagger: 1d8 5 cold damage
Save vs. Pall: 1d20 10, save - so I fall prone

pre:
Roxie Ruinous    						 
HP : 21/46 (THP: 3)    Passive Insight    : 11    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Speed : 6              Action Points : [0]        >= 5 sq        +1/+1/+1/+1

At Will               

Encounter

Daily
[x] Handspring Assault     [x] Staggering Assault

[x] Frost Dagger (Daily, Free)

Passives:

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

"Well, looks like I have to clean up the mess this time," says Erzbet, watching the chaotic (but successful) plan of tripping all over Stardust. "Come on then, lovelies. One last push." She does an overdramatic gesture, and Tiger Fury once again appears in the Ring, hanging from a chain just a bit above Stardust, bolstering the endurance of the most tired by his presence. "Finish her."

As Stardust prepares to block Tiger's classic finisher, the Tiger Drop, a pair of hands wrap firmly around her waist from behind. "Fooled you."

Erzbet rolls back to her feet as Tiger walks off to go help Siroko, acting like he didn't see it. She does a little "nothing up my sleeves" gesture. Classic misdirection.

No Action: Tiger Appears in K10. Roxie may refresh THP to 4.
MinorHealing Spirit - Siroko, 1d6 Roxie: 1d6 5 1d6 6
StandardVoice of Battle vs Will: 1d20+9 18 1d6+9 12
Move: Erzbet to L10, Tiger to H6

pre:

Erzbet Dushka
PDF |  Entrance Music

At Will               
Call Spirit Companion

Encounter
[X][X] Healing Spirit      [ ] Hamadryad Aspects          [ ] Low Blow      

Daily

[ ] Amulet of Elegy

Passives:

K Prime fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Oct 28, 2018

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Siroko's chilling blow lands nearly in tandem with the snuffing out of Simoon's last teammate.
"Chère." Simoon says flatly. As she whips her storm of heat and dust back up around her, her eyes belie a calm, focused fury. She comes back from the blow quicker than expected, the rhythmic motion of her blade making way for a vicious counter-strike that leaves a long, deep gash across Siroko's chest. Her follow-through continues her figure-eight pattern. Seemingly effortlessly, her blade slips under Siroko's arm. She grabs Siroko by the crook of her elbow and pulls her in, blade biting into the storm goddess's armpit, guaranteeing more blood if she tries to escape.

Minor Action: Simoon uses Whirling Sands. She creates a zone of scorching wind in F6-H8 that lasts UEoMNT. The zone is lightly obscured, and any creature that enters the zone or starts its turn there takes 2 fire damage. While within the zone, Simoon gains partial concealment and can use Whirling Veil. Once per turn, when Simoon moves while within Whirling Sands, she can have the zone move with her.
Minor Action: Simoon uses Flensing Wind (Close burst 10), targeting an enemy in Whirling Sands (Siroko). 19 vs. Fort; Miss.
Standard Action: Simoon uses Locking Strike (Melee 1), targeting Siroko. 33[CA] vs. AC; CRIT! Siroko takes 14 damage. Siroko is grabbed USoMNT and takes -2 to attack rolls as long as she is. When the grab ends, Siroko takes 3 damage.
Saving Throw vs. Immobilized: 7.

ARENA RULES

OUT OF TURN ACTIONS

• FU Roxie Ruinous | HP 22+4 / 46 | AC 21 | Fort 16 | Ref 22 | Will 17
    • Prone

• FU Siroko Tuuli | HP 18 / 61 | AC 21 | Fort 20 | Ref 17 | Will 17
    • Grabbed+-2 attacks; Winter's Herald

• FU Caelynn | HP 25+3 / 43 | AC 21 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 20
    • Prone

• FEX Chère Stardust | HP 0 / 75 | AC 19 | Fort 15 | Ref 17 | Will 16
    • KO

• KO

• FEX Foxglove | HP 0 / 80 | AC 18 | Fort 16 | Ref 18 | Will 17
    • KO

• FEX Simoon | HP 71 / 90 | AC 19 | Fort 17 | Ref 17 | Will 17
    • Immobilized (SE); S-Marked

• KO

Wol fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Oct 29, 2018

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko grunts in pain as Simoon locks her in the double-edged grab, then sets her feet and shoves the other woman off, ignoring the newly opened wound that causes and the searing heat of the whirlwind. Battered and bleeding, Siroko nonetheless delivers a ringing counter blow of her own, the hard gale of winter in contrast to the hot desert cyclone.

Athletics vs Simoon's Fort (End Grab): 1d20+9 26
Gale Strike vs AC: 1d20+11 27 2d10r2+10 23
Free: Nature's Wrath to mark Simoon UEoMNT.

pre:
Siroko Tuuli    						 
HP: 13/61 (THP: 0)        Passive Insight: 13        Defense Sets: AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges: 10/13 (V: 15)     Passive Perception: 13        Normal     22/20/17/17

At Will               
Warden's Grasp

Encounter
[x] Gale Strike           [ ] Burst of Earth's Fury 

Daily

Items
Acrobat Boots (At-Will)

Passives:

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Oct 29, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Caelynn gets to her feet after Erzbet disposes of Chere, breathing heavily. "Alright," she grunts, looking over to the pit where a burst of hot wind occasionally lurches up, followed by a gust of cold. "Guess Siroko is having a good time, huh?" She jogs over quickly to the pit, swinging nimbly - to her surprise - across the chains, and peers down. "You alright down there?" she asks, just as Siroko slams Simoon into the wall of the pit, her hair blowing in the escaping wind of the confined storms. "Oof! Look, I love a good knuckledragger as much as any fan, but can you maybe do it up here, Simoon? You know, for the cameras?"

Move: Stand up.
Move: Acrobatics at 1d20+0=20. Move to H7.
Minor: Divine Challenge on Simoon.

pre:
Caelynn   						 
HP: 25/43 (THP: 3)       AC:   21    Passive Insight: 21

Divine Challenge        [X] Hold Fast                        [X] Radiant Delirium             
                        [X] Witchfire

Item Powers
[X] Sanctuary's Poise (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

PDFII Entrance Music

"While leaving you two to have a brawl in a pit would be funny, there's no point in dragging this out too long," says Erzbet. "Let us lend you a hand."

Tiger leaps into the pit, landing on Simoon's head and then takes up a guarding stance in front of Siroko. "No insult Siroko, but you look rough. Let Tiger take a hit or two."

Move: Erzbet to H10
Standard: Granite Armor vs AC: 1d20+11 27 2d6+4 14
Siroko gains resist 6 all UEoMNT. Tiger vanishes
Minor: resummon Tiger in F8. Siroko may gain 4 THP

pre:

Erzbet Dushka
PDF |  Entrance Music

At Will               
Call Spirit Companion

Encounter
[X][X] Healing Spirit      [ ] Hamadryad Aspects          [ ] Low Blow      

Daily

[ ] Amulet of Elegy

Passives:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

Vivi passes through the chains and vaults onto a line above Siroko, grinning down at the big palooka she's fighting as she nimbly ascends, blood straining fresh wounds around her major joints.. She decides to try an exciting new trick out, pointing a pair of fingers down at Simoon. She aims a bit and fires off her knife-fingers on a set of long tensile cables and... misses poorly. Gritting her teeth Vivi injects the second helping of combat steroid, lines up her badly shaking forearm and tries again, missing even further. Yes. Well. At least for once the cameras were probably situated on the dynamic rivalry stalemate below her. This isn't terribly comforting as thoughts of violent irritation screech across her internals.

Move: Acrobatics to cross E10 Success(16.)
Acrobatics to move along F8 Success(18.) (Move 4 so far)
Athletics to move UP F8 with Strength of Blood(-1 Surge, +10 Check) Success (24.) (Climb up an additional 10 feet/2 Squares.)
Minor: Drink Clarity Potion.
Standard: Dark Beckoning vs Simoon Will Miss(15), Clarity Miss(13)

pre:
VI.VI.AN. Mk2  						 
HP: 43/43 (T:11/13)    	AC:	22	Passive Insight: 11

Vampire Slam            [X] Darkfire               [X] Bloodthirst(I)
Acrobat Boots          [X] Blood Drinker           
                        [X] Strength of Blood       
                        [X] Cunning Sneak       
                        [ ] Gloaming(I)

CLW [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Clarity [X] [X] [ ]

Passives:

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Lying on her back, breathing heavy from exertion, Roxie is very ready to get out of her duplicate body and back into her own skin. But for some reason, the match isn't over. She lets her head loll to the north, catching sight of her teammates clustered around a single pit, cheering and jeering downward. She kicks herself toward the pit next to her, succeeding in grabbing the swinging chains by practiced ease. But she needed height to see. Her mechanical arm fastened securely to the rigging, she hauls herself up - barely able to make her muscles cooperate - to spot Simoon and Siroko locked in a duel.

¡Oye! Siroko! Time to wrap it up. You did good, buenas."

She tosses a knife at Simoon to punctuate her demand, and despite the odds, it connects. She was getting too sober for this match to go on any longer.

---

Move: Roll to K11, grabbing chain (Autopass 15 Acro) (-2 squares of move) - since I am no longer on solid ground, I am not prone
Move: Athletics: 1d20+7 10, fail - so climb 2 squares up (20 feet) (-4 squares of move)
Standard: Sly Flourish vs AC: 1d20+13 30 1d4+10 13 cold damage

pre:
Roxie Ruinous    						 
HP : 21/46 (THP: 3)    Passive Insight    : 11    Defense Sets : AC/FT/RF/WI
Speed : 6              Action Points : [0]        >= 5 sq        +1/+1/+1/+1

At Will               

Encounter

Daily
[x] Handspring Assault     [x] Staggering Assault

[x] Frost Dagger (Daily, Free)

Passives:

Mortify fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Oct 31, 2018

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Though surrounded by enemies, Simoon can't help but attend to Caelynn's presence. Her desert winds whip outward and catch the knightly Fury. Caelynn falters. In the moment that she starts to lose her footing, the storm already begins to coalesce back around Simoon's blade. As the storm continues to pull inward, Caelynn's armoured feet scrabble at the edge of the pit. Time slows down for her as she topples forward. As she leaves the ground, the inevitability of Simoon's blade dawns on her. The anticipation of what must be pure agony, of not only the sharp bite of steel but the burning grains of sand working their way through her insides. She sees, in painstaking slow motion, the swing of Simoon's blade, a mighty upward arc. Then, she feels it. The sensation does not match her imagination. It's far worse. The blade cleaves her armour, flesh and lower ribs with the same ease. The sands scatter through her chest and abdominal cavity, not merely lingering but sprayed throughout by the force of impact. Unable to sidestep her now dead weight, Simoon flings her past Siroko to the unforgiving floor. There, Caelynn finds the mercy of oblivion that had been robbed her by the sands, passing out from the pain before she dies.

One foe dispatched, Simoon stands amidst the rest of the Furies. Her storm abated, she stands as nothing more than a simple warrior, her blade sorely outmatched against her gathered foes. In what is sure to be a final act of defiance, she frees herself from Siroko's slightly melted ice, kicking a spray of it at the storm goddess. The arena cameras hover at the edges of the pit, painstakingly rendering for all to see the carnage of the fight's final moments.

Minor Action: Simoon sustains Whirling Sands. The size of the burst increases by 1.
Minor Action: Simoon uses Flensing Wind (Close burst 10), targeting an enemy in Whirling Sands (Caelynn). 26 vs. Fort; Hit. Caelynn grants CA UEoMNT and is slid to G8*. Simoon cannot shift.
*Caelynn fall save: 6. Caelynn is forced to fall to the nearest open space (F8). Fall damage: 10. Caelynn falls prone.
Standard Action: Simoon uses Scouring Storm Blade (Melee 10), targeting an enemy in Whirling Sands (Caelynn). 18[CA] vs. Ref; Hit. Caelynn takes 6 fire damage and 12 damage. Caelynn is dazed UEoMNT Caelynn is KOed! Dispel Whirling Sands.
Saving Throw vs. Immobilized: 16.

ARENA RULES

OUT OF TURN ACTIONS

• FU Roxie Ruinous | HP 22+4 / 46 | AC 21 | Fort 16 | Ref 22 | Will 17
    • Prone

• FU Siroko Tuuli | HP 13+4 / 61 | AC 21 | Fort 20 | Ref 17 | Will 17
    • Winter's Herald

• FU Caelynn | HP 0 / 43 | AC 21 | Fort 15 | Ref 16 | Will 20
    • KO

• FEX Chère Stardust | HP 0 / 75 | AC 19 | Fort 15 | Ref 17 | Will 16
    • KO

• KO

• FEX Foxglove | HP 0 / 80 | AC 18 | Fort 16 | Ref 18 | Will 17
    • KO

• FEX Simoon | HP 21 / 90 | AC 19 | Fort 17 | Ref 17 | Will 17
    • C-Marked

• KO

Wol fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Oct 31, 2018

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko tosses aside her shield and grips the hammer with both hands, electricity arcing up and down its length. There's a moment where the two foes just stand regarding each other. Then Siroko makes a small step forward, causing Simoon to drop her guard for a low strike. Quick as lightning, Siroko reverses direction, moving away and then whirling back, her arms fully extending as the hammer slams into Simoon before she can recover her defenses. It lands with a boom of thunder as the energy stored within discharges in a flash.

Weight of Earth vs AC: 1d20+11 27 1d10r2+13 20
Lightning Craghammer Daily: 1d6 4

pre:
Siroko Tuuli    						 
HP: 13/61 (THP: 0)        Passive Insight: 13        Defense Sets: AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges: 10/13 (V: 15)     Passive Perception: 13        Normal     22/20/17/17

At Will               
Warden's Grasp

Encounter
[x] Gale Strike           [ ] Burst of Earth's Fury 

Daily

Items
Acrobat Boots (At-Will)

Passives:

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
When Simoon falls, the crowd erupts. It feels like the whole arena is behind you. Cheers, chants and scattered shouts echo through the air, filling you with pride as you return to your bodies. You awaken to Phia beaming at you. It's really happening. In just a few short months since coming together, you've punched your ticket to a championship match. In a little under two weeks, you'll be headlining Declaration of Violence, facing off against the Deathless for the title.

You pull yourself back to the present. As you rise from the Asylum Arena's slightly out-of-date body doubling machines, it dawns on you that you'll be feeling the effects of this match for at least a couple days. No matter. The pain's not so great as to dampen the rush of victory. You make your way out to the concourse, where you find more fans than ever before waiting for you. There's your dedicated supporters, the ones who've been there since the start. There's the newer fans, the ones you've seen after your victories over American Made and La Familia, die-hards in the making. Most noticeably, though, the general Philadelphia audience is getting more and more behind you. For the first time, there's too many fans for you to actually greet them all. You do what you can, though, to the capacity that your time, energy, or introversion will allow. As your rounds come to a close, the Flawless Executioners come out, and are greeted warmly by the fans as well. A few photos are taken together and hugs are shared before you make your way out.

On the way out, a couple familiar faces greet Siroko in the hall: Emma-80 and Billy Fresno, two of the fighters she recommended to try out for American Made.
"Yo. Nice win."
"'Sup, Rok'? You look like someone in the mood to celebrate." Billy Fresno looks around at any other Furies accompanying her, expression unreadable behind his glasses but visibly possessed of a slightly manic energy. "Wanna party?"

Extended rest.

Level up!

Wol fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Nov 4, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Caelynn gasps as the connection is broken, and immediately winces from the lingering pain in her stomach. "drat..." But the overwhelming march of the fans is ecstatic, and she's all smiles and laughs, happy to pose here and there for pictures and deal out some photographs. But when the Executioners come on the stage, she makes a point of it to disengage from the fans and extend her hand to each of them before pictures are taken. "Good fight, you guys. It was an honor."

She watches the two approach Siroko with a bit of a wary glance, but doesn't say anything, sending out some messages on her phone.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

PDF

(Per Wol I'm getting my Ghost of the Past Utility 6 instead of Vampire's Form of the Bat. I could retrain at another level if we ever have a very powerful need to sneak up the side of a sky scraper or something!)

Vivi's last thought in her arena body is mild disgust with herself for not securing the 5 FEX Sweep. Sure, butchering three of them in conjunction with the others was great and she even helped set up Chère's demise. Sure, Siroko deserved her hard won glory as much as anyone else. But as her consciousness shifts all that's left in the drugged up shredded arteries of the body she pushed so hard is the idea that she could've finished Simoon too.

---

Once she's awake Vivi reflexively returns Phia's beaming smile and rises to bask in the full adoration she deserves. Vivi is one of the most intimate, shameless and efficient fan workers in the Crown. If anyone could find time to sign things, pose for selfies, embrace total strangers without a bit of fear or awkwardness or to pose and flaunt with the huge growing crowd, it would be her! And at the same time her internal feed is ravenously searching for mentions of her performance, her highlights, her fan reactions. She also has a very important reply to send to Mister Fenrir Spear:

quote:

: "Did you see me?! I think that was my best yet!" She includes a shot-gun flurry of her recent outfits in photos both promo and not, including one too hot for holos! "I can shine so bright because of your support <3"

There's a great impromptu photo opportunity when Vivi gives Roxie a big hug and nuzzles her mechanical arm. "Thank you so much for those set-ups! You're the best!" By the time Emma and Billy show up the petite prima is as happy as a bride on her wedding day. She's got positive reinforcement and actual organic dopamine-synthalike dancing through her blood and she's far too excited to even consider the existence of moderation. "Hell yeah we are! LEAD THE WAY!" As party crew heads out the door Vivi acts on her first impression and whispers to Billy: "Darling, do you have any uppers?" The idea that it wouldn't be one of those celebrations... that didn't exist either. Vivi broadcasts some holo-hearts to really sell her friendliness.

---

(Whenever she gets a chance, Vivi still wants to "naturally" approach Giovanna about the challenge she "heard about" in a totally "not stalking you" manner! Also making sure the rest of the Furies know about what Vivi has overheard so far about La Familia's not so total participation in the sabotage, though clearly after the celebration and the hangover.)

pre:
VI.VI.AN. Mk2  						 
HP: 48/48 (T:)    	AC:	23	Passive Insight: 12
Surges: 2/2 (V: 12)	For:	16	Passive Perception: 17
Initiative: +8		Ref:	20	Action Points: 1
Speed: 6		Will:	19      Vision: Darkvision

Taste of Life	        [ ] Guidance of the Past   [ ] Unfettered Hunger
Vampire Slam            [ ] Darkfire               [ ] Bloodthirst(I)
False Bravado           [ ] Feral Assault        [ ] Recovery(I)          
Acrobat Boots          [ ] Blood Drinker         [ ] Profound Flashback              
                        [ ] Strength of Blood       
                        [ ] Cunning Sneak  
                        [ ] Gloaming(I)

CLW [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Clarity [ ]

Implement: +11 Attack, +13 Damage (+14 vs Bloodied)
MBA: +14 Attack, 1d4+4
RBA: +14 Attack, 1d4+7

Passives:
Martial Vamp: Gain Healing Surge when Bloodied 1/Enc

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Nov 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko, as ever, is ready to give the fans what they want when the teams come out after the match. There's not a signature or selfie request she doesn't like, not in the wake of victory and ever-growing fame. But it's reached a point where even she can't put in a personal touch with every single fan, even if she's the last to admit it. With a last call-and-response of "Fight and die, Furies fly!" she joins the others. Siroko is in the middle of asking Cinnabar her plans for the evening when Emma and Billy turn up.

"You know it," she replies, a response that covers both of their statements, as Vivi injects herself into the conversation. "That's Vivi, she bites. Here, let's meet everyone."

Getting everyone's attention, she provides introductions. "This is Billy Fresno and Emma-80. Emma I know through her uncle, the Cannoneer. She's as cool as she seems and coming up in the Crown. Billy and I know each other from some minor circuits and Algiers, sometimes we were even on the same team. I even remember some the nights we went out celebrating together. Some of them."