Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Asuka and Io's older sister legitimately disowned Io for a while, but who could blame them for dating NOSAWA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

You know the thing that frightens me, when Saudi Arabi asks for him to come. I know he'd refuse, quit or any number of things. But I have no faith in this stupid company so I'm convinced they'd try to get him to go.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Onmi posted:

You know the thing that frightens me, when Saudi Arabi asks for him to come. I know he'd refuse, quit or any number of things. But I have no faith in this stupid company so I'm convinced they'd try to get him to go.

*Don't ask for more details but WWE may have worked out a crazy work around with Daniel Bryan and Crown Jewel*

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He has a match tomorrow, has CTE, and can't go

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

rovert posted:

*Don't ask for more details but WWE may have worked out a crazy work around with Daniel Bryan and Crown Jewel*

I'm going to ask for lots more details and you can't stop me... unless you close your eyes and refuse to read this post. gently caress. Always one step ahead.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Onmi posted:

"Sami, great news! The Saudis have booked you in the first ever Embassy Match! You win by escaping. Oh, and it's a 15 on 1 handicap match"

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

"Sami, great news! The Saudis have booked you in the first ever Embassy Match! You win by escaping. Oh, and it's a 15 on 1 handicap match"

"The good news is you get to work with Randy Savage. The bad news is he'll be playing his character from the first Spider-Man movie."

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Triple Tails 2.0 to steamroll all the 'Four Horsewomen' variants, please.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Oct 30, 2018

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

Cabbit posted:

"The good news is you get to work with Randy Savage. The bad news is he'll be playing his character from the first Spider-Man movie."

lmao

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I thought the Saudis had specifically asked to NOT have Sami on their shows because he is doing something as dastardly as helping Syrian refugees.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

I thought the Saudis had specifically asked to NOT have Sami on their shows because he is doing something as dastardly as helping Syrian refugees.

correct they blacklisted him before the women last show.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I assumecMiz will attack Bryan and either Miz will get the spot through wrestling logic or they'll give the shot to Rey Mysterio (that means Rey vs AJ, which even at Reys advanced mileage could be really good).

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

rovert posted:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Rey is in the world cup to determine the best in the world.

E: Miz is too so I don't know.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I mean, if they went that route, why write out Jaaaaaaaahn in the first place?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

frankenfreak posted:

I mean, if they went that route, why write out Jaaaaaaaahn in the first place?

do you really want to see miz wrestle twice in one night

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Raskolnikov38 posted:

do you really want to see miz wrestle twice in one night

hopefully three times

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope they team up and teach florida kids all the japanese swear words.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/NiaJaxWWE/status/1057288497768419328

and in case it gets deleted

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

coconono posted:

I hope they team up and teach florida kids all the japanese swear words.

Asuka is going to go back to NXT and instill the fear of god into Shayna, Jessamyn, and Marina for messing with her daughters. Main Roster Asuka may be in a bad spot, but NXT Asuka is probably still a demi-god.

Please remember the MMA 4HW, taken to the glue factory by a trio of joshi.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nosawa is cool

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also the guy who framed nosawa and io for weed possession is now rey's gear maker

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Nia is so unlikeable

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I meant literal children at the shows. Not the figurative children WWE somehow keeps from constant DUIs and unplanned pregnancies.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Yes, that's why if they ever 'changed their mind' I wouldn't think it's because they've suddenly stopped being dirtbags, but out of a desire for Sami to have an unfortunate accident. Like they want to see the Blue Blazer entrance.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Reminder that the on-screen reason for this was "he suffered vertigo because of a vertical suplex from Bobby Lashley".

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wow. Altruism is its own reward.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The implication in the post was that if KSA ever requested Zayn's presence it would be met by a dozen guys with a bonesaw.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/FinnBalor/status/1057355936518553600

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rovert posted:

Was this the empty arena match at the Performance Center idea?

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

MassRafTer posted:

Was this the empty arena match at the Performance Center idea?

They are going for the fake moon landing. AJ is going to wrestle a hologram DB.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

AJ losing to Hatsune Miku would be amazing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

unmovable is a word, and It's arguably better than immovable depending on your tastes and whether they lean toward antiquity or modernity. But perhaps the rear end in a top hat woman who sucks should have used "immobile" instead.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Gabe getting sad online
https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/1057397880854667266

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I realise the scenarios are very different obviously but I've been watching ROH from the beginning and it's fun seeing this coming from Gabe & comparing it to "Chris Lovey" & his takes on WWE as 2003 ROH commentator.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1057404654160625665

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Let’s see how Tenille Dashwood is doi-

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpk9L_FhNgp/?hl=en

:ohdear:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dsriggs posted:

Let’s see how Tenille Dashwood is doi-

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpk9L_FhNgp/?hl=en

:ohdear:

that's pretty fuckin metal

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Tenille used to have a rep for being difficult to deal with. Two of the WWE seamstresses went off on her on Twitter once for example.

But it is understandable to a degree as a flare-up of Psoriasis can change your general outlook real quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

rovert posted:

Tenille used to have a rep for being difficult to deal with. Two of the WWE seamstresses went off on her on Twitter once for example.

But it is understandable to a degree as a flare-up of Psoriasis can change your general outlook real quick.

I have flare ups. That is a living hell.