Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

ol yeller posted:

it turns out Jim didn't watch the Sam doc, and he would tell us if he did.

I haven't listened to the show in years, but I can hear Jim in my head insisting "I didn't even watch it, I didn't even watch it"

e: snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

JFC posted:

Jim's not looking good.

Jim looks like a claymation doll from a Tool video.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

Jim looks like a claymation doll from a Tool video.

He still looks better than Artie.

I know its a shop

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
https://streamable.com/4o8r9

It.....It's beautiful

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
They stepped up the production even more this time, good job.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Oh my god that is incredible

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Another one is coming soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GKkJq_aDy4

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I want to inject it into my veins.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Jesus Christ it’s the Cannibal Holocaust theme. Perfect.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
The middle act at my local comedy club had "appeared on the Anthony Cumia show" as a credit and everyone who said it pronounced it cuMEEuh and that part was funnier than his act

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
His primary credit being "appeared on the Anthony Cumia show" is pretty funny itself

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Is Artie Lange not dead yet?

I think I may have lost a bet I made in 2005

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

420 Gank Mid posted:

Is Artie Lange not dead yet?

I think I may have lost a bet I made in 2005

considering the shape he's in, I'd say it's a draw

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
Artie's going to die warm in his bed at 90.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tStYF1UNn3A

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Lmfao already at the dumb sleeves song

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

posting in the thread with the na na na na

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

trolling all the cucks with my nana nana

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
He's still hilarious

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

I'll never get over the fact that in a span of five years Ant went from entertaining Daniel Craig in his own home to hosting a glorified Youtube show where some serial killer looking motherfucker who writers black on white domination erotica for a living is considered a "get."

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

BrandonGK posted:

I'll never get over the fact that in a span of five years Ant went from entertaining Daniel Craig in his own home to hosting a glorified Youtube show where some serial killer looking motherfucker who writers black on white domination erotica for a living is considered a "get."

Donald J Trump is the President of the United States.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Donald J Trump is the President of the United States.
Yeah dude, that is also confounding.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Donald who?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
That rich guy that used to go on Howard's show and Howard would steer him into saying retarded poo poo.

Cory Lidle fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Oct 20, 2018

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
How much steering could possibly be required there?

the guy right here
Oct 3, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jim and Sam signed a new 3 year deal.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Crickets

the guy right here
Oct 3, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well, there's at least one person paying attention to developments:

https://twitter.com/opieradio/status/1056998768044883975?s=21

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
They also admitted that the Chip podcast was the reason it took a while to confirm the deal. Sirius wanted rights to air it, it will air somewhere on SiriusXM a week after it is on riotcast. loving dummies. Sam Roberts literally has zero talent or interesting qualities.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I was into the chipcast for a bit but burned out pretty quickly. It's an hour long podcast with 2 extremely long live reads and a lovely guest who plugs their horse turd instagram or whatever, essentially another ad. The rest of the time is spent watching Jim air his grievances with Opie dressed as his prop comic alter ego instead of ever bringing it up normally and the reality of what you're watching sinks in and ruins it. Was a good few months tho

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
It’s hilarious how the subreddit’s ironic “Opie is cool and good” phase has given him the confidence to take these potshots on Twitter now.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Kevyn posted:

It’s hilarious how the subreddit’s ironic “Opie is cool and good” phase has given him the confidence to take these potshots on Twitter now.

It's gonna come full circle though. He was only the least hated because he was out of the picture for a while. As soon as Op' gets comfortable they'll turn on him again. That will also be funny.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

the guy right here posted:

Jim and Sam signed a new 3 year deal.
Sirius XM also signed a new 3 year deal with me, to send junk mail begging for a subscription

the guy right here
Oct 3, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

JFC posted:

It's gonna come full circle though. He was only the least hated because he was out of the picture for a while. As soon as Op' gets comfortable they'll turn on him again. That will also be funny.

Opie seems to be the only honest one of the three and i think the subreddit appreciates that.

He had another few tweets today that address Ants "raging alcoholism" and how Jim has been passed by his old opening acts/ex-girlfriends.

Greg has gently caress you money so he does't care about absolutely destroying any hope of a reunion tour. Also, the only people from the show that went to Steve C's funeral were Opie and Erock.

the guy right here fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 30, 2018

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Opie made the most money with the least talent of the bunch and is a somewhat regular human. I don't think it's entirely ironic.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

He also got a sick viral scoop from Shane McMahon on his podcast recently!

Looks like the Opester is going pretty pretty good!

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

He's also the only one that doesn't have a crippling addiction. That probably goes a long way for having gently caress you money at 50

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Say what you will about the destroyer, and in all honesty you can say a lot, but I'm willing to bet that Opie never took a picture in a pubic bathroom again after he got fired. Ant on the other hand doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down on screeching about black people on twitter despite the fact that it cost him his lucrative, cushy radio gig. I'm also willing to bet that the happily married father of two would never delude himself into believing that a Scandinavian transgendered Chaturbate camwhore was actually in love with him and wanted to marry him.

BrandonGK fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Oct 30, 2018

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Agreed, Opie never did anything good so there’s no down fall or disappointment. Maintained a baseline level of sad and unfunny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
The tweets Opie is doing making GBS threads on Anthony and Jim with encouragement from the reddit are amazing.