Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

spb posted:

I had a dream I rolled against Khabib.

If you get ground and pounded in the dream you die in real life. Just a heads up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Mike problematic Perry

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

His ancestry DNA results must have been wild

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I bet the Native dudes I used to train with would find that hilarious. And also feel inclined to beat the poo poo out of him if they ever saw him at a bar.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

I bet the Native dudes I used to train with would find that hilarious. And also feel inclined to beat the poo poo out of him if they ever saw him at a bar.

Native Americans probably shouldn't be frequenting bars though, for obvious reasons. Also PMP is terrible on all possible levels.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
PMP will remain unchallenged in america, but will always lose to fierce competitor PRINCE2 in the uk and europe

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

david carmichael posted:

PMP will remain unchallenged in america, but will always lose to fierce competitor PRINCE2 in the uk and europe

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

They’d bow down or get smoked, again

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Eagerly awaiting Mike Perry’s discovery of his “oriental blood” and the follow up video.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

wish i was a citizen restraining drunk stephan bonnar

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bonnar looks like he's Seen Some poo poo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
RIP to the founder of the UFC: Whitey Bulger

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Intel&Sebastian posted:

?

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

this aint it, ...chief

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
just think if dana white had more lucrative boxercise classes we wouldn't be here right now

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dogbrisket posted:

Native Americans probably shouldn't be frequenting bars though, for obvious reasons. Also PMP is terrible on all possible levels.

What's so obvious? Sounds like a stereotype.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Bulldozing his neighbors' houses, getting rid of Mighty Mouse, shanking an 89-year-old man.... Dana White really is living the dream.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Mighty Mouse got rid of himself

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Gotta love American prisons, where an EIGHTY-NINE year old murderer can get murdered back...?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i am moving back to the boston area next week and it is NOT because bulger is now dead and i'm no longer scared. i was never scared!!!

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Who do you think lasts longer, Bulger in gen pop or Black Beast against Cormier?

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
There's a good chance that fight goes the distance

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Lol khabib beat conor so hard the "notorious edition" branding flew off of the ufc game

https://twitter.com/easportsufc/status/1057389484797452288?s=21

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Lol and they photoshopped the belts off too

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I like the random irish stereotype poo poo in the background lol

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I like the random irish stereotype poo poo in the background lol

Lmao this is great

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On St. Patrick's day everybody can wear a top hat and play the harp while standing on a can of beans.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Or they can use their pot of gold to pay someone else to do it

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

spb posted:

I had a dream I rolled against Khabib.

you smooched him

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

So should I pay like $160 to attend UFC 230 or is it going to be cursed as poo poo like every other NYC card?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

woozy pawsies posted:

you smooched him

I'd smooch all the boys in the UFC.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Stealth Tiger posted:

So should I pay like $160 to attend UFC 230 or is it going to be cursed as poo poo like every other NYC card?

the good news is the card has already fallen apart so there's not much else that can happen to it

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
for real this card has had seven or eight event cancelations or changes. wild that they're having it at all. rockhold canceled, no Valentina, no yoel and Paulo, no poirier and nate, no kelleher and pilarte 🙃 and no Ruslan magomedov either. with yoel costa, weidman rockhold and poirier Diaz the card would have been a amazing to see.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Just sprinkle on some top hats and shamrocks and poo poo. You got a roll of hundos in there? loving bueno.

Good experience for their new graphics design intern.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Skip My Posts posted:

Mighty Mouse got rid of himself

Man, Dana didn't even have to do anything himself, he really IS living the dream.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I had never seen a Ben Askren fight but after watching a few highlights I don't know if I'm ready for another human blanket

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

It'll be impressive if he can pull that stuff on top tier fighters instead of hopelessly overmatched guys in One FC

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Yeah sort of like how everyone was impressed with Jon Fitch

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

everyone? Hmm...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
The first Jon Fitch fight I saw was the GSP fight, and it's one of the most impressive displays of heart I've seen in the UFC. I ended up really liking this hopelessly outmatched, but really determined guy. It wasn't till later i found out he was supposed to be boring and terrible

• Locked thread