Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The new Black Eyed Peas album is so weird, it's like they tried to make ATCQ album except none of the guys in BEPs are anywhere near as good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

TheIllestVillain posted:

lmao he's really going all in on this poo poo

Kanye has nothing to do with this. Candace showed him her idea and he referred her to an apparel designer. That's it. Also these aren't nearly as cool as anything Kanye designed.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The new Black Eyed Peas album is so weird, it's like they tried to make ATCQ album except none of the guys in BEPs are anywhere near as good
that's most BEP albums

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

So they went back to their roots?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Kanye has nothing to do with this. Candace showed him her idea and he referred her to an apparel designer. That's it. Also these aren't nearly as cool as anything Kanye designed.

Lol the kanye defender. Nothing as cool as those foam flip flops right

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAURIBd_8X8

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I was gonna ask how Tyga could afford a Nicki feat but then I remembered that Kylie paid for everything anyway.

Shovelbearer
Oct 11, 2003
Paragon of Lexicon

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

or that heavily fatherly kaepernick sweatshirt or positive-brimmed maga hat

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/MacMiller/status/1056900965276647425

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Was browing reddit yesterday and someone posted a video of John Mayer and Thundercat talking about Mac Miller and then doing a really cool little jam. Seems like John has been working with a lot more hip-hop artists recently, so maybe he has changed? I can't see him without thinking "hey you said some pretty racist poo poo, gently caress you".

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MrSargent posted:

I can't see him without thinking "hey you said some pretty racist poo poo, gently caress you".

Wait, when was that?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Wait, when was that?

I think 2010? Here is a link to the story, sorry its a lovely publication.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jonh-mayer-slammed-for-racist-remarks-in-playboy-2010102/

Article doesn't seem to mention he also used the n-word in that interview.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Oct 30, 2018

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Those shoes suck but are interesting. the blexit stuff is embarrassing without taking any risks.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
all high fashion designers and CEOs will be guillotined

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KkMyDSrBVI

for all like 2 other sad boys fans

btw red light was aoty

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1057382916760707072

Our long National Nightmare is over.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Was about to post that except with the caption "oh, looks like this manic episode has ended"

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1057382888520499201

Lmao

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Guess he's back on the Lexapro

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

ye was actually good after all posts incoming

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jonathan Fisk posted:

ye was actually good after all posts incoming
lmao nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thank You Kanye, Very Cool!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

lmao nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It is

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Chiming in to say that I always liked Ye and I'm glad to see Kanye is taking his dope again. Hopefully this time he'll remember to get his prescriptions filled in between going on African Safari jaunts.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ye has some good songs but Wouldn't Leave is worse than Drunk and Hot Girls.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

bef posted:

Thank You Kanye, Very Cool!

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KkMyDSrBVI

for all like 2 other sad boys fans

btw red light was aoty

theres a few of us out here

waiting on that new bladee tape

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Kanye changes his tune now that people are getting killed by rhetoric

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Kanye realized most of his fan base wasn’t buying the bullshit he’s been desperately trying to shovel for months and decides to walk it back

gently caress off

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

Ye has some good songs but Wouldn't Leave is worse than Drunk and Hot Girls.

both these songs are pretty good

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

this looks dope af

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

That's basically a description of BEP pre-Fergie

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

I accept your apology.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Kanye West will try once again to care about black people. Will he succeed? Only his pharmacist knows the answer.

screaden
Apr 8, 2009
The Gibbs/Curren$y/Alchemist album has gone up

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

screaden posted:

The Gibbs/Curren$y/Alchemist album has gone up

https://www.datpiff.com/Curreny-Freddie-Gibbs-Fetti-mixtape.915769.html?fbclid=IwAR3vjbk-kQZjoM0NtPePcNJqzRFpxrXUlyXigK8crpMN3-GtpxI1KU2xMEs

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

New chief keef out as well. Awwww yeah

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

ugh pretty disappointed with spitta / gibbs. the first three tracks are worth listening to just to see how bad they can be when they influence each other in the worst way possible. track 4 is great though and the rest of the tape is good. it's free, and streamable so check it out - it's pretty much a spitta tape and worth a single run through if nothing else.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I was just about to post how track 4 is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ye is a good album but not great. I actually own it on vinyl cos a friend pre-ordered it for me as a surprise birthday thing back in July, but it’s not something I’m gonna spin like ever tbh

Also glad Kanye is back to normal until he needs publicity again I assume