Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/NICKZANO/status/1056965226510184448

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/status/1057059507166236673

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Mick and Constantine as roomies is awesome

Sieje
Jun 29, 2004

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.
Time idiots vs my hometown tonight. So much fun watching them get every piece of the witch trials hilariously wrong!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
What the Disney Hell is this?

E: oh God

Maxwell Lord fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 30, 2018

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Donuts. Beebo. Wonders indeed.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Everything is better with Beebo

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
No episode of Legends is complete without Gary showing off his missing nipple.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
This just made me want a musical episode. A proper one, not that sorry excuse for a musical Flash episode.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Vietnamwees posted:

No episode of Legends is complete without Gary showing off his missing nipple.

"missing" nipple, I saw a lump. Hope somebody for fired for that blunder.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This show has become everything I ever wanted. Campy, cheesy adventures led by Sara Lance without any of the Hawk people from season 1 or the horrible repetitive drama from every single minute of the other arrowverse TV Shows. A salvaged Constantine. Fluffy and cute fairy tale monsters that look like an offspring of llama with hats with robot unicorn attack being sent to hell after every episode.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
What the hell is wrong with Zari?
"I'm gonna charge into a bunch of 17th century morons, show off my powers, then just stop and let them take my prisoner!"

Well, at least it lead to seeing Sarah kick a bunch of proto trump voters asses.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Oct 30, 2018

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Piggie Ray and Piggie Mick :3::kimchi:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bruceski posted:

"missing" nipple, I saw a lump. Hope somebody for fired for that blunder.

The Time Bureau has access to medical tech from across all of history. I’m sure there’s some money in that $4.4 billion they got from Biff earmarked for “nipple regeneration therapy” or something.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Godmother did nothing wrong, should have let them burn. :colbert:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Avalerion posted:

Godmother did nothing wrong, should have let them burn. :colbert:

Same, really. I was on the side of the Sweary Godmother more than the Time Idiots this episode. They should have let her live.

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time

Argue posted:

This just made me want a musical episode. A proper one, not that sorry excuse for a musical Flash episode.

I honestly expected a duet when Constantine and the fairy godmother had that confrontation on the ship. Constantine even lets out a little rhyme at first when he hears the laugh:

"Aywell Ah know yer there, ya old bat
Why don't ye show yeself an 'ell 'ave ourselves a little chat!"

Also Matt Ryan is just perfect for the part as Constantine, exactly how I imagined him from the old Hellblazer comics (except maybe a few years older). I still can't wrap my head around that someone thought Keanu Reeves was the best pick for the part (I still haven't dared see that film).

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

kjetting posted:

I honestly expected a duet when Constantine and the fairy godmother had that confrontation on the ship. Constantine even lets out a little rhyme at first when he hears the laugh:

Also Matt Ryan is just perfect for the part as Constantine, exactly how I imagined him from the old Hellblazer comics (except maybe a few years older). I still can't wrap my head around that someone thought Keanu Reeves was the best pick for the part (I still haven't dared see that film).

It's a really good film!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GreenNight posted:

It's a really good film!

Only if you get drunk and imagine it's John's same-name American cousin.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Prudence and Fairy Godmother should've been made into Legends.

"Hey, we gotta deal with a bunch of assholes always trying to screw up Time, wanna come with?"

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I just love that they're going full force with John's bisexuality. "I need a stiff one, and I'll leave it to you to interpret what that means". Hellblazer has always been a favorite comic of mine, and while this isn't EXACTLY what I expected it to come to, I think Matt Ryan does a fantastic job and it's pretty much exactly what I would expect comics-John to do if he found himself in this scenario.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I curious as to what the bugaboo is that's got Constantine so shaken and that made even the Fairy Godmother face hell rather then help Constantine. It's a He according to the Fairy, so if we're looking at preexisting DC characters, it probably wouldn't be Satanus or Lucifer. Maybe Neron?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I liked Mama Cosma as yet another evil Fairy Godmother.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Xelkelvos posted:

I curious as to what the bugaboo is that's got Constantine so shaken and that made even the Fairy Godmother face hell rather then help Constantine. It's a He according to the Fairy, so if we're looking at preexisting DC characters, it probably wouldn't be Satanus or Lucifer. Maybe Neron?

Well, the Hellblazer big bads were First of the Fallen (a variation of Satan) and Nergal. I'd bet Nergal before FotF.

Or they could be going with later stories with the John doppleganger.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
DC's Legends of Tomorrow: It is a Myththery

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

We can't help that lady because she's supposed to die! It's canon!

helps her anyways :downs:

twistedmentat posted:

What the hell is wrong with Zari?
"I'm gonna charge into a bunch of 17th century morons, show off my powers, then just stop and let them take my prisoner!"

Well, at least it lead to seeing Sarah kick a bunch of proto trump voters asses.

Zari's only mistake(besides getting captured like a moron and then talking down the girl from burning everyone) was not killing everyone in that barn.

Ok so Zari made a lot of mistakes.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
"WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED" is the dumbest not-fun thing about this show. They change poo poo all the time, nobody cares

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Is Nate going now too? This is going to be a light crew if they don't start adding people.

Mic gag of him always eating never gets old, even as a literal pig.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

That's how they're paying for Constantine, dropping a bunch of people.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I love that there's zero explanation for how Nate could talk to Pig Roy. Zero.

I keep trying to convince people to watch the show but man, did that first season sour people. I showed the Beebo fight to someone who's never heard of the show and he was crying laughing. It's so god drat much fun.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Medullah posted:

I love that there's zero explanation for how Nate could talk to Pig Roy. Zero.

I keep trying to convince people to watch the show but man, did that first season sour people. I showed the Beebo fight to someone who's never heard of the show and he was crying laughing. It's so god drat much fun.

I'm guessing its all the magic totem drugs from last year. Remember, the dude summoned a cheeto out of thin air once. Just go with it...

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Piell posted:

"WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED" is the dumbest not-fun thing about this show. They change poo poo all the time, nobody cares

I kinda get why Salem burning and a bunch of people dying would have big effects on the timeline.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Mooseontheloose posted:

I kinda get why Salem burning and a bunch of people dying would have big effects on the timeline.

The unicorn killed a bunch of people and nobody gave a poo poo about that. Just have Mick use his fire knowledge and fake burn the witch to death and drop her off somewhere else, it's closer to what was supposed to happen than what they ended up doing anyway.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Piell posted:

Just have Mick use his fire knowledge and fake burn the witch to death and drop her off somewhere else, it's closer to what was supposed to happen than what they ended up doing anyway.

I think fake burning someone is the one thing Mick would find morally reprehensible.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Phylodox posted:

I think fake burning someone is the one thing Mick would find morally reprehensible.

:science:: Good news! I've found a way to make it look like she burned to death without actually burning her.
:flame:: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, HAIRCUT?!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

GreenNight posted:

It's a really good film!

I liked it and I'm sad the sequel never got off the ground.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

kjetting posted:

The Constantine movie is like the exact opposite of the Constantine tv show. The movie was pretty good, but Keanu was in no way playing the part of John Constantine. The tv show kinda sucked but Matt Ryan nailed the role so drat perfectly. I am so glad he still gets to be Constantine after the show crashed and burned.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
At some point, late in the season, is the whole crew going to end up traveling to Hell? Then all of the season's defeated mystical beasts get to team up against the Legends, like some MegaMan style end-game boss-rush. Plus, if they're looking to have Nora meet up (and retrieve?) with her Dad again, that would be the place to do it

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

I really hope they can keep this show fresh, because I don't know if anything will ever top last season's finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Slandible posted:

I really hope they can keep this show fresh, because I don't know if anything will ever top last season's finale.

?!?

They already have.

Demon unicorn at Woodstock.