Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010

LLSix posted:

Pallas Upgrades

Dual Laser Turret (5xp) - Attack (Energy): Spend 1 energy from this card to perform this attack against 1 ship (even a ship outside of your firing arc). 2xp from Pallas, 3xp from Crevette
Gunnery Team (4xp) - Once per round, when attacking with a secondary weapon, you may spend 1 energy to change 1 of your blank results to a hit result. 4xp from Crevette

That's what I'm spending this time. I wish we could trade one of the cargo slots in for a second team. Everyone on discord agreed with the DLT for the hardpoint slot so I hope its okay to spend the Pallas xp there.

Edit: when's the next game? I'm good either Monday or the weekend morning we play at sometimes (I forgot which weekend morning)

I'm working, so not in the discord, but I'd like to chip in some XP for this, so its not all on you guys. I'll donate 4xp towards those upgrades so it's not such a burden on Crevette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Unless otherwise stated the normal time is Sunday at either 11am or noon EST.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

BR0ME0 posted:

I'm working, so not in the discord, but I'd like to chip in some XP for this, so its not all on you guys. I'll donate 4xp towards those upgrades so it's not such a burden on Crevette

Thanks! I'm just going to spend those 4xp on the Pallas again so you might as well pick what you want to upgrade.

Valhawk posted:

Unless otherwise stated the normal time is Sunday at either 11am or noon EST.

This Sunday at 11am EST then.

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010

LLSix posted:

Thanks! I'm just going to spend those 4xp on the Pallas again so you might as well pick what you want to upgrade.

This Sunday at 11am EST then.

I'd throw down for Comms Array, unless theres a few other good suggestions out there, can't check right now, behind the bar

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I have spare for comms array

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Comms Booster isn't limited so I think you can both get one I think. We've got 3 cargo slots so that would still leave one open even.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Current XP: 16

Selling:
pre:
Atromech:	R2 Astromech	+1
Torpedo:	Plasma Torpedo	+3
EPT		Deadeye 	+2
EPT		Cool Hand 	+2
Total				+8
Buying:
pre:
Ship: 		H-6	 		-5
Turret: 	Autoblaster Turret 	-2
Torpedo: 	Proton Torpedo 		-4
Missile:	Cluster Missiles	-4
Astromech: 	R2-D2 			-4
Title:		"Havoc" 		-0
Modification:	Guidance Chip		-0
System:		Accuracy Corrector	-3
EPT:		Crack Shot		-2
Total					-24
Free ion weapon for Mission 6: Ion Bomb

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
XP Table for Mission 6:

Aran
Mission XP: 6 (Hit) + 6 (Kill) + 4(Tie+) + 1 (Large) + 2 (Mission Bonus) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 21 XP

Vraska
Mission XP: 2 (Hit) + 0 (Kill) + 2 (Mission Bonus) + 1 (RP Bonus) = 5 XP

B5-LY
Mission XP: 5 (Hit) + 1 (Kill) + 1(Tie+) + 1 (Assist) + 2 (Mission Bonus) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 12 XP

Crevette
Mission XP: 5 (Hit) + 1 (Kill) + 1(Tie+) + 1 (Assist) + 2 (Mission Bonus) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 12 XP

Pallas
Mission XP: 2 (Hit) + 1 (Kill) + 1 (Tie+) + 2 (Mission Bonus) = 6 XP

Killboard:

pre:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|B5-LY:		9 Tie Fighters (ACE), 2 Turret, 1 Shield Generator, 1 Minefield 	       17 Kills |
|		3 Tie Interceptors, 1 Fuel Tank								|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Aran:		2 Tie Interceptor, 1 Tie Bomber 1 Tie Advanded, 1 Lambda Shuttle,		8 Kills |
|		1 Turret, 2 Fuel Tanks									|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Crevette:	2 Tie Fighter, 1 Tie Interceptor, 1 Tie Bomber, 1 Turret, 			7 Kills |
|		1 Minefield, 1 Shield Generator								|
|Vraska:	4 Tie Fighters, 1 Tie Bomber, 1 Minefield					6 Kills |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's official, B5 has as many kills as all the rest of us put together.
[/quote]

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

8xp remaining.

-2xp for Pallas Recover Upgrade.

+5xp from Mission

pre:
Current A-Wing Build

Elite: Ezra Bridger
Elite: Rage
Modification: Reinforced Frontal Deflector Shields
Modification: Stealth Device
Missile: Proton Rockets
Shelving the A-Wing. Buying an ARC-170 (-5xp)

Selling Rage (+2xp)
Selling Ezra Bridger (+4xp)
Selling Proton Rockets (+3xP)

Buying Plasma Torpedos (-3xp)
Buying Tail Gunner (-2xp)
Buying Crackshot (-2xp)
Buying R6 Astromech (-1xp)
Buying Alliance Overhaul (0xp)

pre:
Current ARC-170 Build

Elite: Crackshot
Crew: Tail Gunner
Modification: Reinforced Frontal Deflector Shields
Modification: Stealth Device
Torpedo: Plasma Torpedoes
Astromech: R6 Astromech
Title: Alliance Overhaul
7xp Remains

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Pallas Upgrades again

Buying Backup Shield Generator (cargo 3xp) - At the end of each round, you may spend 1 energy to recover 1 shield (up to your shield value).
Buying 2 more energy (5xp = 2xp +3xp )
Total spent = 8 xp

Assuming Valhawk can buy up PS4 the Pallas will have access to a torpedo and missile slot so we should probably use its xp for that.

Curring X-wing Build (ACT65 X-Wing)

Jess Pava PS 3, xp 3 - When attacking or defending, you may reroll 1 of your dice for each other friendly ship at Range 1.
Reinforced Frontal Deflector Shields (2) - +2 defense dice (max 4) against frontal attacks while shielded
R6 Astromech (1) - When defending, you may cancel 2 blank results to add 1 Evade result.
S-Foils(0)
Proton Torpedoes (4) - Str 4, Arc 2-3, You may change 1 of your focus results to a critical result.
Guidance Chips (0) - Once per round, when attacking with a Torpedo or Missile secondary weapon, you may change 1 die result to a hit result (or a crit result if your primary weapon value is "3" or higher).

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Mission 7 Buy/Sell

Buying:
pre:
Cluster Mines		-4	17
Cluster Mines		-4	13
PS 4			-8	5
Extra Munitions		-2	3
Current Ship: H-6 Bomber
pre:
Turret:			Autoblaster Turret
Torpedo:		Proton Torpedo
Missile:		Cluster Missiles
Crew:			N/A
Bomb:			Cluster Mines
Bomb:			Cluster Mines
Modification:		Guidance Chip
Title:			"Havoc"
|System:		Accuracy Corrector
|Astromech:		R2-D2
Elite (PS3):		Crack Shot
Modification(PS4):	Extra Munitions

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
List of potential plot-hooks in upcoming missions.

Characters:

quote:

Major Fisk: An imperial commander specializing in counter-insurgency and "persuasion" tactics.

Admiral Zerik: One of the Empire's most effective anti-insurgency flag officers. Somewhat famous for the use of traitors and other intel sources to arrange direct attacks on important rebel installations. The overall antagonist of the 2nd and 3rd season.

Captain Thane: An experienced Imperial captain assigned from the core sectors.

Places:

quote:

Morraj Prison: A hidden imperial prison facility, largely out of action thanks to the efforts of the squadron.

Sarn Station: A decently sized civilian station, serves as sort of an unofficial hub for one of the less-developed regions of the Cluster.

Dekar Station: A major imperial station in the Cluster that serves as a hub for Imperial resource gathering and contains one of their major fighter factories.

Sage Base: Rebel HQ for the Aturi Sector and where you all were stationed prior to your mission to Morraj Prison.

Rampart Base: A major imperial fleet base.

Gallia Refinery: An imperial Tibanna Gas refinery.

If you want your character to have some backstory with one of these, let me know and I'll make it work.

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010

Valhawk posted:

List of potential plot-hooks in upcoming missions.

Characters:

Places:

If you want your character to have some backstory with one of these, let me know and I'll make it work.

Feel free to use B5 with Sarn Station, as a part of a smuggler crew there, its likely he spent a fair amount of time there and knows people, etc, however you 'd like to use B5 as a hook.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

I like the Pallas paintjob!

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010
B5-LY

Includes upgrades from Pallas during mission

New pallas looks great!

XP Log
pre:
Description:	Change	Current XP

REFUND P. Torps	6	6
Mission 5	16	24
Pallas Upgrades	-8	14
Mission 6	12	26
Ion Torps	-5	21
Proton Torps	-4	17

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

pre:
Current ARC-170 Build

Elite: Crackshot
Crew: Tail Gunner
Modification: Additional Shield Generator
Modification: Shield Upgrade
Torpedo: Plasma Torpedoes
Astromech: Targeting Astromech
Title: Alliance Overhaul
5xp Remains

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

-2xp to give the Pallas "Reinforce"

3xp left.

-2xp to the Pallas for Ordinance Tubes

1xp left.

Rhjamiz fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Nov 11, 2018

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
XP Table for Mission 7:

Aran
Mission XP: 12 (Hit) + 8 (Kill) + 1(Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 2 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 2 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 28 XP

Vraska
Mission XP: 5 (Hit) + 4 (Kill) + 1(Tie+) + 1 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 2 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 2 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 18 XP

B5-LY
Mission XP: 9 (Hit) + 5 (Kill) + 5(Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 2 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 2 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 26 XP

Crevette
Mission XP: 9 (Hit) + 5 (Kill) + 3(Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 2 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 2 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 24 XP

Pallas
Mission XP: 7 (Hit) + 0 (Kill) + 0(Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 1 (Assist) + 2 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 2 (Mission Penalty) = 13 XP

Killboard:

pre:
|B5-LY:		9 Tie Fighters (ACE), 4 Tie Interceptors, 4 Tie Advanced 2 Turret,		21 Kills|
|		1 Shield Generator, 1 Minefield, 1 Fuel Tank	 					|
|Aran:		7 Tie Fighters (ACE), 2 Tie Interceptor, 1 Tie Bomber 2 Tie Advanded,		16 Kills|
|		1 Lambda Shuttle, 1 Turret, 2 Fuel Tanks						|
|Crevette:	4 Tie Fighter, 2 Tie Interceptor, 3 Tie Bomber, 1 Turret, 1 Minefield,		12 Kills|
|		1 Shield Generator									|
|Vraska:	6 Tie Fighters (ACE), 1 Tie Bomber, 1 Tie Advanced 1 Decimator, 1 Minefield	10 Kills|

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010
Bought 2 Adv Torps for 12 exp, updated char post and exp log!

Did not sell previous proton torp/ion torps.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

19xp banked.

+7xp from mission.

26 xp total.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
XP Table for Mission 8:

Aran
Mission XP: 3 (Hit) + 0 (Kill) + 0 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 3 (Elite) + 0 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 8 XP

Vraska
Mission XP: 2 (Hit) + 1 (Kill) + 0 (Tie+) + 1 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 3 (Elite) + 0 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 9 XP

B5-LY
Mission XP: 1 (Hit) + 1 (Kill) + 1 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 3 (Elite) + 0 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 8 XP

Crevette
Mission XP: 3 (Hit) + 1 (Kill) + 1 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 3 (Elite) + 0 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 10 XP

Killboard:

pre:
|B5-LY:		9 Tie Fighters (ACE), 5 Tie Interceptors (ACE), 4 Tie Advanced 2 Turret,	22 Kills|
|		1 Shield Generator, 1 Minefield, 1 Fuel Tank	 					|
|Aran:		7 Tie Fighters (ACE), 2 Tie Interceptor, 1 Tie Bomber 2 Tie Advanded,		16 Kills|
|Crevette:	4 Tie Fighter, 3 Tie Interceptor, 3 Tie Bomber, 1 Turret, 1 Minefield,		13 Kills|
|Vraska:	6 Tie Fighters (ACE), 1 Tie Bomber, 1 Tie Advanced 2 Decimator, 1 Minefield	11 Kills|

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Just a friendly reminder that there's no game this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Plan is for the next game to be on Sunday, the 2nd.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
XP Table for Mission 9:

Aran
Mission XP: 1 (Hit) + 0 (Kill) + 0 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 8 XP

Vraska
Mission XP: 1 (Hit) + 0 (Kill) + 0 (Tie+) + 1 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 8 XP

B5-LY
Mission XP: 2 (Hit) + 0 (Kill) + 1 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 0 (RP Bonus) = 8 XP

Crevette
Mission XP: 1 (Hit) + 0 (Kill) + 1 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 5 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 8 XP

Killboard:

pre:
|B5-LY:		9 Tie Fighters (ACE), 5 Tie Interceptors (ACE), 4 Tie Advanced 2 Turret,	23 Kills|
|		1 Shield Generator, 1 Minefield, 1 Fuel Tank, 1 X-Wing 					|
|Crevette:	4 Tie Fighter, 3 Tie Interceptor, 3 Tie Bomber, 1 Turret, 1 Minefield,		13 Kills|
|Vraska:	6 Tie Fighters (ACE), 1 Tie Bomber, 1 Tie Advanced 2 Decimator, 1 Minefield	11 Kills|

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Mission 10 Buy/Sell

Selling:
pre:
Cluster Mines		+4	49
Cluster Mines		+4	53
Buying:
pre:
Bomblet Generator	-3	50
Pallas: Proton Torpedo	-4	46
Pallas: O. Tubes	-5	41
Pallas: Spotter		-4	37
Pallas: + Shields	-3	34
Pallas: + Shields	-4	30
pre:
Bomb:			Bomblet Generator
Bomb:			--
pre:
Pallas
PS: 4	
Energy:	6	Agility: 0	Hull: 9		Shields: 7

Target Lock:[X]	Recover:[X]	Reinforce:[X]	Jam:[X]	Coordinate:[X]
Crew: Commander Able
Crew: Spotter
Hardpoint: Dual Laser Turret
Team: Gunnery Team
Cargo: Comms Booster
Cargo: Backup Shield Generator
PS3 - Cargo:	Modification:
PS4 - Torpedo: Proton Torpedo	Missile: Assault Missile
PS5 - Cargo:	Hardpoint:
PS6 - Team:
PS7 - Modification:
PS8 - Crew:
PS9 - Hardpoint:

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

buying: -20xp

Pallas Optimized Gen (5) http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Optimized_Generators
Pallas Energy +1 (third boost so 4xp I think)
Pallas Energy +1 (fourth boost so 5xp I think)
Pallas Energy +1 (fifth boost so 6xp I think)

Pallas has 13xp
I think it should use some to buy up some alternate missile types like http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Harpoon_Missiles & maybe proton or cluster missiles so it has a range 1 option.

LLSix fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Dec 4, 2018

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
XP Table for Mission 10:

Aran
Mission XP: 6 (Hit) + 6 (Kill) + 0 (Tie+) + 1 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 3 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 18 XP

Vraska
Mission XP: 6 (Hit) + 4 (Kill) + 0 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 3 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 15 XP

B5-LY
Mission XP: 6 (Hit) + 6 (Kill) + 0 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 3 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 17 XP

Crevette
Mission XP: 5 (Hit) + 3 (Kill) + 0 (Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 3 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) + 2 (RP Bonus) = 13 XP

Pallas
Mission XP: 7 (Hit) + 6 (Kill) + 2(Tie+) + 0 (Large) + 0 (Assist) + 0 (Elite) + 3 (Mission Bonus) - 0 (Mission Penalty) = 18 XP

Killboard:

pre:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|B5-LY:		15 Tie Fighters (ACE), 5 Tie Interceptors (ACE), 4 Tie Advanced, 2 Turret,		30 Kills|
|		1 Shield Generator, 1 Minefield, 1 Fuel Tank, 1 X-Wing 						|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Aran:		9 Tie Fighters (ACE), 2 Tie Interceptor, 1 Tie Bomber, 2 Tie Advanced,			22 Kills|
|		1 Lambda Shuttle, 1 YT-1300, 1 Turret, 3 Shield Generators, 2 Fuel Tanks			|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Crevette:	6 Tie Fighter (ACE), 3 Tie Interceptor, 3 Tie Bomber, 1 Turret, 1 Minefield,		16 Kills|
|		1 Shield Generator, 1 Station									|
|Vraska:	10 Tie Fighters (ACE), 1 Tie Bomber, 1 Tie Advanced 2 Decimator, 1 Minefield		15 Kills|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Season 2 Rules:
  • TIE's and TIE/FO's now draw pilot cards.
  • When attacking, Turrets are considered to have a focus token.
  • Maximum PS is now 6.
  • Cost restrictions on Elite Pilot Talents and Crew are lifted.
  • Season 2 unlock options are:

Unlocks with a * on their cost require the completion of a special mission.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

We're #3 on google search results for x-wing Pallas! :woot:

Looks like we get and Elite Pilot Talent at PS 5 & a Modification slot at PS 6. Is that right?

The wiki links don't list equipment slots and its deucedly difficult to see the base stats too so I hunted down the Pallas rulebook.

Changed ship upgrades: All ships gain two System or Tech slots at pilot level 6, to accommodate the
rising difficulty in encountering more non-standard TIE fighters. There are also some new upgrades
available.
- Pretty rad! Looking at the ship charts, this means PS6 gives a total of:
1 Mod slot
1 slot that can be either a system or tech
1 slot that can be either a system or tech

Have we ever used the squad leader ability? I don't know what it is but Aran should have it per the fluff posts.

The Pallas rulebook maxes Frontral Deflectors out at 4 defense dice.

YT-1300 Combat Refit - we need to fly a mission to get this
Attack: 3
Evade: 1
Hull: 8
Shields: 5
Actions: Focus, Target Lock, Protect, Recuperate
Starting Upgrade Slots: Crew, Crew, Modification, Title, Smuggling Compartment (Mod limited to cost 3), Missiles, Illicit (if smuggling compartment)

YT-2400 - As Valhawk said, we need to fly a mission to get this
Attack: 2
Evade: 2
Hull: 5
Shields: 5
Actions: Barrel Roll, Focus, Target Lock, Protect, Recuperate
Starting Upgrade Slots: Crew, Cannon, Modification, Title, Smuggling Compartment (Mod limited to cost 3), Missiles, Illicit (if smuggling compartment)

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
I'm in the process of making sure the most recent versions of the cards are in game. A useful side-effect of this is that in the process I'm making .jpg's with all of the custom Pallas cards. Hopefully this should make ship-building a bit easier.

Titles

Crew

Modifications

Systems

I'll get the remaining stuff up tomorrow.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Sweet. Was looking at crew cards today and they're just not that impressive generally.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Mission 1 Buy/Sell

Buying:
pre:
Upgrade to PS5		-10	38
Sabine Wren		-5	33	
Expertise		-8	25
Upgrade to PS6		-12	13
Improved Barrel Roll	-8	5
Advanced Optics		-2	3
Trajectory Simulator	-1	2
pre:
Bomb:			Bomblet Generator
Bomb:			""
Elite (PS5):		Expertise
Modification (PS6):	Improved Barrel Roll
System/Tech (PS6):	Advanced Optics
System/Tech (PS6):	Trajectory Simulator

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010
B5-LY

Season 2 Mission 1

XP update

XP Log
pre:

Mission 9	8	48
Mission 10	17	65
Upgrade to PS5	-10	55
Upgrade to PS6	-12	43
Push The Limit	-6	37
Imprv BRolll	-8	29
FC System	-2	27
Imprv TSWare	-2	25

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

BR0ME0 posted:

B5-LY

XP Log
pre:
Imprv TSWare	-2	25

What is Imprv TSWare? Oh, it's one of the new Pallas cards. Nice combo!

LLSix fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Dec 17, 2018

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Crevette

pre:
Description:	     Change	 Current XP
Season 1	       +0  	 37
PS 5                   -10       25
PS 6                   -12       13
Snap Shot              -4        9
Fire Control System    -2        7
Improved Targeting S.  -2        5 (Pallas card - spend TL to cancel an evade)
Seismic Torpedos       -2        3

LLSix fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Dec 17, 2018

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Rhjamiz posted:

19xp banked.

+7xp from mission.

26 xp total.

51xp total

+2x buyback Targeting Astromech

-4xp R2D2

49xp

-22 for PS6

-2xp for Seismic Torpedos

-2xp for Extra Muns

-3xp for Acc. Cor.

20xp remains

Rhjamiz fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Dec 18, 2018

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Oh yeah, I wanted Seismic Torpedos for this mission too. I'll update my buy list too.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

I've been consistently positioning myself poorly and this time it almost got Crevette killed. What would be good upgrades to swap in that would let me alter moves after picking them or otherwise screw up less? I guess the same Sabine Wren Valhawk was using? Can we turn any http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Rebel_Pilots into an EPT?

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Yep, you can buy the skill of any pilot with a PS equal to or less than yours. In terms of repositioning, you'd probably want PTL, and maybe switching out one of your other modifications for the Official S-Foil card which'll add BR's or boost to your bar depending on their position.

Overall, the X-Wing's problem with repositioning is mostly that it's bar is pretty barren in terms of movement actions. At PS7 you can sort of get around this w/ Jake Farrel, but that won't be available this season. Once we unlock the T70 that'll help as well since it natively has boost, and Integrated S-Foils adds BR to it's bar when they're closed. Things like Sabine Wren and Improved Boost or BR can help as well.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Been looking through the pilot skills for good ones for me. I found a bunch I thought other people might be interested in too. Maybe you already know about them, but I haven't played X-wing before this so they're new to me and at least they're easier to reference this way.

Rhjamiz you might like this: http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Backdraft%22 When attacking a ship inside your auxiliary firing arc, you may add 1 critical result.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Kath_Scarlet_(S%26V) When attacking a ship inside your auxiliary firing arc, roll 1 additional attack die.

Valhawk, this might make your bomblet misses less disappointing, especially since you've got that autohit turret: http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Double_Edge%22 Once per round, after you perform a secondary weapon attack that does not hit, you may perform an attack with a different weapon.

Valhawk you like shield tanking so: http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Quickdraw%22 Once per round, when you lose a shield token, you may perform a primary weapon attack.
or http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Red_Ace%22 The first time you remove a shield token from your ship each round, assign 1 evade token to your ship.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/IG-88A After you perform an attack that destroys the defender, you may recover 1 shield.

Bromeo I know you like to stack up stress: http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Ibtisam When attacking or defending, if you have at least one stress token, you may reroll 1 of your dice.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Keyan_Farlander When attacking, you may remove 1 stress token to change all of your focus results to hit results.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/4-LOM At the start of the End phase, you may assign 1 of your stress tokens to another ship at Range 1.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Drea_Renthal After you spend a target lock, you may receive 1 stress token to acquire a target lock.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Ezra_Bridger When defending, if you are stressed, you may change up to 2 of your focus results to evade results.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Soontir_Fel When you receive a stress token, you may assign 1 focus token to your ship.

ion token fun: http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Dace_Bonearm When an enemy ship at Range 1-3 receives at least one ion token, if you are not stressed you may receive 1 stress token to cause that ship to suffer 1 damage.

These other pilots are the best or most interesting I saw. The full list has 290 pilots! http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Pilots

Attack boost pilots:
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Torani_Kulda After you perform an attack, each enemy ship inside your bullseye firing arc at Range 1-3 must choose to suffer 1 damage or remove all of its focus and evade tokens.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Backstabber%22 When attacking from outside the defender's firing arc, roll 1 additional attack die.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Mauler_Mithel%22 When attacking at Range 1, roll 1 additional attack die.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Pure_Sabacc%22 When attacking, if you have 1 or fewer Damage cards, roll 1 additional attack die.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Bossk When you perform an attack that hits, before dealing damage, you may cancel 1 of your critical results to add 2 hit results.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Dengar Once per round after defending, if the attacker is inside your firing arc, you may perform an attack against that ship.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Eaden_Vrill When performing a primary weapon attack against a stressed ship, roll 1 additional attack die.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Etahn_A%27baht When an enemy ship inside your firing arc at Range 1-3 is defending, the attacker may change 1 of its hit results to a critical result.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Horton_Salm When attacking at Range 2-3, you may reroll any of your blank results.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Kavil When attacking a ship outside your firing arc, roll 1 additional attack die.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Major_Vermeil When attacking, if the defender does not have a focus or evade token, you may change one of your blank or focus results to a hit result.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Wedge_Antilles When attacking, reduce the defender's agility value by 1 (to a minimum of "0").
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/The_Inquisitor When attacking with your primary weapon at Range 2-3, treat the range of the attack as Range 1.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Tomax_Bren Once per round, after you discard an Elite Upgrade card, flip that card faceup. (maybe not as strong as some of the other options but combos well with Crack Shot and other "one-use" pilot skills)

http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Night_Beast%22 After executing a green maneuver, you may perform a free focus action.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Omega_Ace%22 When attacking, you may spend a focus token and a target lock you have on the defender to change all of your results to Critical Hit results. (pair with nightbeast for guaranteed crits after green maneuvers)
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Maarek_Stele When your attack deals a faceup Damage card to the defender, instead draw 3 Damage cards, choose 1 to deal and discard the others. (should probably be houseruled to something like roll crit die 3 times and pick which to apply)

Mobility pilots:
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Sabine_Wren Immediately before you reveal your maneuver, you may perform a free boost or barrel roll action.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Snap%22_Wexley After you execute a 2-, 3- or 4-speed maneuver, if you are not touching a ship, you may perform a free boost action
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Zeta_Ace%22 When performing a barrel roll, you may use the Straight 2 template (instead of the Straight 1 template).
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Countess_Ryad When you reveal a [Straight] maneuver, you may treat it as a [K-Turn] maneuver.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Dalan_Oberos If you are not stressed, when you reveal a turn, bank, or Segnor's Loop maneuver, you may instead treat it as a red Tallon Roll maneuver of the same direction [left or right] using the template of the original revealed maneuver
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Hera_Syndulla_(Attack_Shuttle) When you reveal a green or red maneuver, you may rotate your dial to another maneuver of the same difficulty.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Jake_Farrell After you perform a focus action or are assigned a focus token, you may perform a free boost or barrel roll action.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Juno_Eclipse When you reveal your maneuver, you may increase or decrease its speed by 1 (to a minimum of 1).
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Turr_Phennir After you perform an attack, you may perform a free boost or barrel roll action.

Bomb pilots:
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Cobalt_Leader%22 When attacking if the defender is at range 1 of a bomb token, the defender rolls 1 fewer defense die
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Crimson_Specialist%22 When placing a bomb token you dropped after revealing your maneuver dial, you may place the bomb token anywhere in the play area touching your ship
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Deathfire%22 When you reveal your maneuver dial or after you perform an action, you may perform a Bomb Upgrade card action as a free action.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Deathrain%22 When dropping a bomb, you may use the front guides of your ship. After dropping a bomb, you may perform a free barrel roll action.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Emon_Azzameen When dropping a bomb, you may use a Left Turn 3, Straight 3, or Right Turn 3 template instead of the Straight 1 template.

Defensive Pilots
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Laetin_A%27Shera After you defend against an attack, if the attack did not hit, you may assign 1 evade token to your ship.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Sarco_Plank When defending, instead of using your agility value, you may roll a number of defense dice equal to the speed of the maneuver you executed this round.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Serissu When another friendly ship at Range 1 is defending, it may reroll 1 defense die.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Valen_Rudor After defending, you may perform a free action.

Other Interesting Pilots
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Howlrunner%22 When another friendly ship at Range 1 is attacking with its primary weapon, it may reroll 1 attack die. (might combo well with my Jess Pava)
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/%22Whisper%22 After you perform an attack that hits, you may assign 1 focus token to your ship.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Boba_Fett_(S%26V) When attacking or defending, you may reroll 1 of your dice for each enemy ship at Range 1.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Carnor_Jax Enemy ships at Range 1 cannot perform focus or evade actions and cannot spend focus or evade tokens.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader During your "Perform Action" step, you may perform 2 actions.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Edrio_%E2%80%9CTwo_Tubes%E2%80%9D When you become the active ship during the Activation phase, if you have 1 or more focus tokens, you may perform a free action.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Fenn_Rau When attacking or defending, if the enemy ship is at Range 1, you may roll 1 additional die.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Gemmer_Sojan While you are at Range 1 of at least 1 enemy ship, increase your agility value by 1.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/IG-88B Once per round, after you perform an attack that does not hit, you may perform an attack with an equipped Cannon secondary weapon.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Kad_Solus After you execute a red maneuver, assign 2 focus tokens to your ship.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Major_Rhymer When attacking with a secondary weapon, you may increase or decrease the weapon range by 1 to a limit of Range 1-3. (think about how this combos with one of the A-wing models ability to count targets as 1 range closer!)
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Major_Stridan For the purpose of your actions and Upgrade cards, you may treat friendly ships at Range 2-3 as being at Range 1. (combos so well with Jess Pava!)
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Sunny_Bounder Once per round, after you roll or reroll dice, if you have the same result on each of your dice, you may add 1 matching result. (From the FAQ it looks like you can add a die result to match any of the currently showing dice after rerolling)
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Miranda_Doni Once per round when attacking, you may either spend 1 shield to roll 1 additional attack die or roll 1 fewer attack die to recover 1 shield.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Nera_Dantels You can perform Torpedoes secondary weapon attacks against enemy ships outside your firing arc.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Nien_Nunb_(T-70_X-Wing) When you recieve a stress token, if there is an enemy ship inside your firing arc at Range 1, you may discard that stress token.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Palob_Godalhi At the start of the Combat phase, you may remove 1 focus or evade token from an enemy ship at Range 1-2 and assign it to yourself.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Quinn_Jast At the start of the Combat phase, you may receive a weapons disabled token to flip one of your discarded Torpedo or Missile Upgrade cards faceup.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Rey
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Tel_Trevura The first time you would be destroyed, instead cancel any remaining damage, discard all Damage cards, and deal 4 facedown Damage cards to this ship. (Its designed for a 5 hull ship so I guess treat yourself as having 1 hull left and no critical effects)
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Viktor_Hel After defending, if you did not roll exactly 2 defense dice, the attacker receives 1 stress token.
http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Wes_Janson After you perform an attack, you may remove 1 focus, evade, or blue target lock token from the defender

There's a ton of cool target lock stuff. Is there any way to have more than 2 target locks at once?

How does this work? http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Jostero Once per round, after an enemy ship that is not defending against an attack suffers damage or critical damage, you may perform an attack against that ship.

This sounds like a cool ship: http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Caster_Expansion_Pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Valhawk posted:

Yep, you can buy the skill of any pilot with a PS equal to or less than yours. In terms of repositioning, you'd probably want PTL, and maybe switching out one of your other modifications for the Official S-Foil card which'll add BR's or boost to your bar depending on their position.

What's PTL? Push the limit? I think something like advanced sensors might help me more since I tend to run into things and lose my action a lot.

Of the pilot skills that boost mobility Sabine Wren looks like the clear winner in terms of "oh poo poo, I don't want to do that anymore." Hera Syndulla is pretty good too, but not being able to swap out white maneuvers means you're liable to not be able to use her the one time you really need to.

I feel a little bad copying Sabine Wren since I feel like I've been copying a lot from the rest of you this upgrade cycle but it does look like my best option. I do have a ridiculous A-wing build in mind that Crevette might try to build towards the next few missions.

LLSix fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Dec 18, 2018