Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

Thought you nerds might appreciate my pumpkin carving effort this year

Unfortunately it will soon degrade, much like the weapons in the game

This is awesome, thanks for sharing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

funny thing is, I actually have an SF30 pro, and its bluetooth connection is reliable (for PC and Switch both, which is nice--is it even BT on switch or some other radio?)

The dpad honestly hurts my thumb after a while though, and I don't like the shoulder button situation very much compared to eg the switch pro controller

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

To be honest I really like the pro controller and I'd just use it for both if wireless were more reliable (and in turn it were easier to switch machines with--re-pairing to switch is fine if the BT Gods are in a good mood, but PC is unreliable crap)

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Al Borland Corpse posted:

SN30 Pro is $50(usually can find it for 40) and drat good. Has gyro and rumble.

A new one released yesterday is Hycarus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEwHxrC0Mo

Which is $30 Bluetooth and has gyro and rumble. It's serviceable and more like a dual shock 4.

Both share the same flaw though, they can't wake the system from sleep.

Finally there is the PowerA Avanced wireless which is 40 or 50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owd57VBLqnM

It has no rumble or gyro, but what it DOES have is two programmable bumpers on the back, and it's officially licensed and the only third party controller I know of that can wake the system from sleep.

8BitDo is also releasing a new version of the SN30 Pro this Holiday season called the "SN30 Pro+" which is shaped like a Dualshock (Page 11/14/17 for different color versions).

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Who's making the Diablo 3 switch goon clan that will last two weeks

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007

Policenaut posted:

8BitDo is also releasing a new version of the SN30 Pro this Holiday season called the "SN30 Pro+" which is shaped like a Dualshock (Page 11/14/17 for different color versions).

Well that's a must buy for me. I've always felt the dualshock was the most comfortable controller to hold/use.

I have a few 8bitdo controllers, but not a fan on how they feel, if they nail the above controller, I'll buy more then one.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

GRIM FANDANGO...

NOW?!

Spellman
May 31, 2011

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Inceneroar and Wii Fit Trainer for tag team champions of the world

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'm honestly surprised Sonic got overrun by a laser, I thought Sega had very strict rules about that.

I liked the splat kids trying to get the gently caress outta there.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Anyone here have Gal Metal? Is it worth it?

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

I'm honestly surprised Sonic got overrun by a laser, I thought Sega had very strict rules about that.

To be fair, that's only because he was slowing down to try to save Pikachu :smuggo:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

me seeing incineroar's eyes, followed immediately by "the last new fighter"

Spellman
May 31, 2011

when someone picks your counter

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

If I get an online account, do all user accounts on my switch get to use it?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They should have had this yesterday and swapped the Kencineroar reveal with the Simon/Richter reveal

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They should have had this yesterday and swapped the Kencineroar reveal with the Simon/Richter reveal

You just don't announce a Castlevania thing the day after Halloween.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Detective No. 27 posted:

You just don't announce a Castlevania thing the day after Halloween.

That's why I said yesterday

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

That's why I said yesterday

I no read good sometimes.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Healbot posted:

Diablo 3 ran pretty drat well with four players just now. Wonder how four fully specced lag Witch Doctors will fare in a rift.

Mob density looks a little lighter but yeah 4 player co-op looks buttery smooth. The UI looks real sweet for a console.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The K Rool reveal is probably the most "holy poo poo" reveal for me, if only because of the history of fans wanting that character with zero chance it would actually happen.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Is Taiko still supposed to come out on the NA eshop tomorrow? Everywhere I look says it is supposed to but there isn't even a store page for it yet on the coming soon tab.

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

Did you mean to make that post, or were you just pushing keys at random?

Nep-Nep posted:

Is Taiko still supposed to come out on the NA eshop tomorrow? Everywhere I look says it is supposed to but there isn't even a store page for it yet on the coming soon tab.

Yeah, nothing's changed as far as I can tell. It's not unusual for upcoming releases to not actually be on that page, though.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If I had personal carte blanche on the five dlc characters, they would be the following (not including anyone who's been seen in the game so far)

1) Paper Mario
2) Rayman
3) Ryu Hayabusa
4) Banjo-Kazooie
5) Lara Croft

I don't think that will be it by any means though.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Best part of the sprits reveal was Snake just hiding in a cardboard box until a laser hit him.

Loved Subspace's bonkers cutscenes, if those are back this campaign will be perfect.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Huxley posted:

Bluetooth is black magic and I never question anyone saying their experience with it is good bad or inbetween.

Yeah never trust anything using 2.4Ghz to work correctly all the time. Maybe by the time I die I'll change my tune but ugh loving wireless.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Maybe this is a weird question, but are there Netflix or YouTube apps got the switch? Thinking about getting one for my kid and it would be great to replace her aging kids fire tablet at the same time.

Spring Heeled Jack
Feb 25, 2007

If you can read this you can read

Glass of Milk posted:

Maybe this is a weird question, but are there Netflix or YouTube apps got the switch? Thinking about getting one for my kid and it would be great to replace her aging kids fire tablet at the same time.

Currently it's only Hulu.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Glass of Milk posted:

I'm very sorry for the bunch of weirdos who are about to tell you how it's good and cool that the switch doesn't have netflix

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Wait, I like how this Zinger looks like it was rendered in 1994

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

If I had personal carte blanche on the five dlc characters, they would be the following (not including anyone who's been seen in the game so far)

1) Paper Mario
2) Rayman
3) Ryu Hayabusa
4) Banjo-Kazooie
5) Lara Croft

I don't think that will be it by any means though.

They'll never put in a second ryu

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Glass of Milk posted:

It doesn’t have them, you see, and actually it’s good and cool that-

mandatory lesbian posted:

I'm very sorry for the bunch of weirdos who are about to tell you how it's good and cool that the switch doesn't have netflix

dammit

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spellman posted:

Wait, I like how this Zinger looks like it was rendered in 1994

that's.... spot on

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Not a Children posted:

They'll never put in a second ryu

What about a third Roy

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm late to the party but having picked up Crawl on sale right now on Switch, it's fun as gently caress and what the devs who made Evolve probably wanted to do

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Does D3 require internet to play? Because if so I guess I'll have to start hanging out in the union office at work on breaks.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

fknlo posted:

Does D3 require internet to play? Because if so I guess I'll have to start hanging out in the union office at work on breaks.

I think it requires it for Seasons, so presumably if you make a non Seasons character you're good

You won't be able to play with Seasons characters, though

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Bought to drop $85

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Bombadilillo posted:

Bought to drop $85

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth