Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 00:08 on Nov 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Olivia Jaimes is lit.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
https://twitter.com/ShreddedReTweet/status/1007036877420093441?s=19

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

YOU CANT POST FARSIDE COMICS YOU MONSTER!

He sees those a poo poo children and something something only person goons respect for reasons I don't understand

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Len posted:

He sees those a poo poo children and something something only person goons respect for reasons I don't understand

I have no idea what the heck you're talking about, but you're obviously way more mad about it than you ought to be.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I'm just mad that those jobs exist now, but I'm too old. I coulda been the best twitch streamer.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You just need a gimmick, if you really are an old guy that could be your angle as a streamer

Best strat is to be a hot chick with plenty of cleavage but I'm assuming that's out of the question

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.

Phlegmish posted:

You just need a gimmick, if you really are an old guy that could be your angle as a streamer

Best strat is to be a hot chick with plenty of cleavage but I'm assuming that's out of the question

Given standard goon body types, plenty of cleavage might still be a possibility.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
My stage name will be Busty-Grandpa6969

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Brewmaster posted:

I'm just mad that those jobs exist now, but I'm too old. I coulda been the best twitch streamer.

If we'd had Twitch back in 1988, I would have been full time on making Sid Meyer's Pirates! roleplay streams.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I heard you guys needed new avatars.

e: Especially Who what now. I'm afraid of your avatar.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Len posted:

He asked very nicely that you not do it. That's it. Instead of the typical celebrity meltdown and/or lawsuit he was just like "I can't really do anything to stop you but, you know, it'd make me happy if you didn't."

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
He has no power anymore now that he is deceased

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

He has no power anymore now that he is deceased

You'll want to fact check that. Unless language has evolved so far that I misread it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

If anything, it is our duty to rob his estate of royalties, as intellectual property rights should end at the death of the creator if not way way before.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
HOW TO DO VIDEO GAMES

#1 Select your favorite shape of storage media.
#2 Insert storage media into appropriate device.
#3 Rearrange data on storage media using peripheral device.
#4 Pretend you have accomplished something important.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mezzanine posted:

HOW TO DO VIDEO GAMES

#1 Select your favorite shape of storage media.
#2 Insert storage media into appropriate device.
#4 Pretend you have accomplished something important.

in comic form, please

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

DON'T talk to me about : sportsball

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I've taken the tennis ball from my opponent, the fool willingly gave it up, now I just have to hold onto it until the timer runs out

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Phlegmish posted:

I've taken the tennis ball from my opponent, the fool willingly gave it up, now I just have to hold onto it until the timer runs out

no, now you need to put it in his tennis hole

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Phlegmish posted:

https://youtu.be/flI3AiBKKmQ

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
was thinking about this old comic today

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mezzanine posted:

What do you think the "RO" in "CD-ROM" or "DVD-ROM" stands for? :thunk:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

Re-Orrange?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

frankenfreak posted:

Never said it was the same storage media as step #1 and #2

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

pushpins posted:

I don't believe that guy would know the Vietnam monk existed, let alone what he looked like.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Beachcomber posted:

I don't believe that guy would know the Vietnam monk existed, let alone what he looked like.

I'm sure he has a Rage Against the Machine cd.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

EdwardSwifferhands posted:

You'll want to fact check that. Unless language has evolved so far that I misread it.

larson is dead. larson remains dead.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

e: Especially Who what now. I'm afraid of your avatar.

Don't kinkshame!

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

pushpins posted:

The first one of these that I ever saw (which was also by some coincidence nearly the very last one) remains the best.

http://www.alessonislearned.com/index.php?comic=42

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I'll have you know, thegentlemansarmchair.com, that I enjoy the outdoor sports of hunting, fishing, and sailing, and the indoor sports of poker, chess, pool, and pipe collecting.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

NorgLyle posted:

The first one of these that I ever saw (which was also by some coincidence nearly the very last one) remains the best.

http://www.alessonislearned.com/index.php?comic=42

I was hoping to find the punchline telegraphed early, but found this instead.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The Moon Monster posted:

I'll have you know, thegentlemansarmchair.com, that I enjoy the outdoor sports of hunting, fishing, and sailing, and the indoor sports of poker, chess, pool, and pipe collecting.

Sailing and pool are technically sports, the rest are just activities.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Sailing is only a sport if done competitively, and even then it's a sport in the same way polo is. Pool is not a sport.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Who What Now posted:

I have no idea what the heck you're talking about, but you're obviously way more mad about it than you ought to be.

https://www.comicmix.com/2008/03/07/gary-larson-and-our-far-side-cease-and-desist/

And almost every time someone posts one you get someone in here saying we shouldn't share his comics. It's literally the only time any SA goon has ever given a poo poo about the authors original opinion but goons care.

Personally I'd rather see Far Side comics than MMO but since he asked a website nicely with a cease and desist this one time we just don't post them ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

The Moon Monster posted:

i thought that you died