Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Bar Crow posted:

A talking pigeon!?

Person is involuntary turned into an animal is like a stock hack script.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uK2WMc9L8c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Samuel Clemens posted:

Why are people so down on Godzilla vs. Megalon? That film owns.

Because of false advertising

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Okay so my job has asked me to do a video series about movies, I don’t want it to be just a basic review series, any ideas of how to make it fun? I’m aiming for like a Polygon/Super Deluxe style, and I would like to involve my life size posable skeleton, Jacques.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

Okay so my job has asked me to do a video series about movies, I don’t want it to be just a basic review series, any ideas of how to make it fun? I’m aiming for like a Polygon/Super Deluxe style, and I would like to involve my life size posable skeleton, Jacques.

Make the skeleton the host. No Bones About It

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Coffee And Pie posted:

I would say use the skeleton as an audience surrogate but that's already been done

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
gently caress the skeleton.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Maybe put together a fake doctor's office with the skeleton as set decoration, and have the gimmick be that the host is a doctor who keeps getting sidetracked talking about movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
New GenChat thread

• Locked thread