Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Well, I feel like we're looking a dead horse here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Know Such Peace posted:

Well, I feel like we're looking a dead horse here.

sean would be happy to know that people outside the room heard that and found it funny

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Somberbrero posted:

I liked Ghosted :(

I liked Ghosted AND Making History and its a nice thought to imagine Sean making shows basically only for me to enjoy.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

if you love finding out how much people money made for things, you'll LOVE the new hollywood handbook pro version

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I'm just happy that we finally got the Parking Lot Scott confrontation.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Vhak lord of hate posted:

I liked Ghosted AND Making History and its a nice thought to imagine Sean making shows basically only for me to enjoy.

They were good and funny and nice shows and i don't understand why they had to get cancelled :sad:

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
ash vs. evil dead was also pretty good

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

cams posted:

if you love finding out how much people money made for things, you'll LOVE the new hollywood handbook pro version

I'm so pissed they bleeped how much they made from the stitcher preem show. But Scott berating Sean for "haven't I put money in your pocket, and now you're bitching at me bailing on your half-bit?" was perfection.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

New studio at Earwolf apparently puts the engineer behind a glass wall. Seems like this could really change the dynamic in shows that interact with the engineers. It's just not the same :(.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah that's a bummer. At least Brett still had a good amount of interaction in today's episode so I'm not too worried about it.

ManoliIsFat posted:

I'm so pissed they bleeped how much they made from the stitcher preem show.

According to today's episode it's because their contract stated they couldn't disclose it. Smart move from whoever wrote that contract—I'm surprised it took the boys this long to say anything.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Brett Gelman's a bad influence on the boys.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Big Brett sucks.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I always thought brett would be more of a bully if he was ever on the show but he was shockingly accommodating. I guess that’s just the confidence that comes with being big brett.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
It kind of seems like the unofficial stitcher RSS feeds are broken? I went to the website and got a certificate warning, and none of my pods will update in podcast addict. Are people still using these or has everyone moved on to something else?

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Borrowed Ladder posted:

It kind of seems like the unofficial stitcher RSS feeds are broken? I went to the website and got a certificate warning, and none of my pods will update in podcast addict. Are people still using these or has everyone moved on to something else?

I use it. It seems like some of them have failed but eventually download, and others take a few extra hours to pop up than usual.

Although if the RSS feed prevents me from getting the In Voorhees We Trust on my favorite of the movies, there’s gonna be hell to pay.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The guy who runs the unofficial RSS posted on the Earwolf subreddit that he goofed but it should be fixed now.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
god drat am I happy that $5/month isn't enough to break my budget.

my heart goes out to these homeless earwolf fans

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Flagrant Ones is worth $5 just for Carl's theme songs

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The 2nd episode was made public a while back if anyone is on the fence

https://www.patreon.com/posts/creating-teams-21990012

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Going to the HDTGM show in DC today, where they're doing Perfect Stranger. I watched it last week and I barely survived. Bruce Willis was in a coma during the entire filming of the movie. This should be fun.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i can't believe matt besser and engineer brett are dead

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Snooze Cruise posted:

i can't believe matt besser and engineer brett are dead

Besser died in multiple podcasts this week

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I liked the I4H purge episode but it would've been so much better if it wasn't just Besser and a couple of engineers. Make it so that Gabrus and Huskey or whoarver are trapped there too, then you're cooking with gas

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Relistening to the HH episode right after the Pauly Shore where they read SomethingAwful posts.

Funny and nice and good.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Franchescanado posted:

Relistening to the HH episode right after the Pauly Shore where they read SomethingAwful posts.

Funny and nice and good.
Oh drat, I must have skipped that one when I was back listening.did anyone here call then homos

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Best HH end cut ever!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Best HH end cut ever!

Did a legit madman belly laugh walking down the street when I got to that one. Same for "Peeeee-yeeeeew! AYYYUUUUUUSSSSS!"

Anybody know off the top of their heads which episode has the first instance of Engineer Jordan doing her "alarm" noise?

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Nov 8, 2018

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Pretty sure it was the Pro Version Chef Kevin’s Episode Ideas

Wait no it was Employee Reviews

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I clicked on a preview for the final issue of the current Mister Miracle series, and hey. Podcaster cameos.
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/11/the-curtains-close-in-this-exclusive-mister-miracl.html

Top middle: dunno, dunno, Lauren Lapkus and PFT
Middle left: dunno, dunno, Dan Didio and Jim Lee (comic people)
Middle right: dunno, dunno, Scott A and A Scott
Bottom middle: HDTGM crew and the comic's writer and artist.

Any clues on the dunnos? They may just be comic editors and such.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I really like that everyone who draws Scott draws him looking like a huge doofus. It must be impossible not to.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Middle left could be Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham

The woman with Scott and Scott resembles Stephanie Allynne or Jessica McKenna.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The artist is saying that 's two more editors on the left, so that's probably it for the Earwolf hosts.
Gail Simone already put Kulap in Batgirl years ago. Earwolf exists in the Detective Comics Comics Universe.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Nov 9, 2018

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Speaking of Scotty Auk, the most recent HDTGM episode used the original theme song for the first time in a long while, and for the first time it hit me, is that Aukerman singing it?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chairman Capone posted:

Speaking of Scotty Auk, the most recent HDTGM episode used the original theme song for the first time in a long while, and for the first time it hit me, is that Aukerman singing it?

Yeah, they use that one for in studio episodes. It's been a while since they've done that. That isn't Aukerman but I can't remember who. Some musician.
Edit: Warren Fitzgerald https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Fitzgerald

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I swear this dude in Red Dead Redemption 2 is doing a Paul F. Tompkins impression: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfgRjcw4T4k

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

caligulamprey posted:

I swear this dude in Red Dead Redemption 2 is doing a Paul F. Tompkins impression: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfgRjcw4T4k

I love watching 8 minutes of video game footage

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I love watching 8 minutes of video game footage

We gain nothing by losing our heads!

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I think it's more PFT doing a 'fancy man from the late 1800s' life impression.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Threedom is such a great show, just to hear how hosed up Scott's childhood was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

caligulamprey posted:

When's the Dalton Wilcox DLC