Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Tetracube posted:

good idea, capybaras are far too chill to gently caress up with constant wars or capitalism

Apes were pretty chill too.

AND THEN THAT loving OBSIDIAN BLOCK hosed EVERYTHING UP FOR US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

how can someone be this loving bad at writing a comic
Literally the entirety of their personality is that they're involved in fringe liberal identity politics is how. That's to say, they're bad at everything

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

she needs surgery for that harelip, seriously

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
eating an apple like it was an elevator, no go

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

going to break character here to say: what the actual gently caress

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

500 good dogs posted:

PALM

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

any of those panels would make for an awesome avatar who wants to be cursed

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

500 good dogs posted:

I'll take 1 or 4 if you're buying.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
freakin love 2d apples

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
also im p sure Adam didnt look like jeff davis from whose line is it anyway

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

500 good dogs posted:

Who wouldn’t want to be cursed in that very specific way? I agree that the first and last panels have the most curse for your buck though.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
look

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

God drat that's eerie.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Holy poo poo, that IS eerie. You have a gift.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Ask yourselves this: does the poster who wordlessly posts comics in the Post Comics thread want attention, or does the mod who wordlessly probates the poster want attention?

I think you’ll find the poster did nothing wrong and deserves an apology from the mod.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i think youll find a poster in the garbage

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 05:27 on Nov 4, 2018

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Phlegmish posted:

I don't get why he got probated for that, it's just what he does and most of us love it.

Eh, I don't think we do...

In other news, bobbins.horse by John Allison is back from its hiatus, filling in for Bad Machinery during its hiatus.

A few new episodes are up at http://bobbins.horse/comic/104 and updating mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

Hippie Hedgehog has a new favorite as of 11:01 on Nov 4, 2018

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGk

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

lol trolled.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

The Maestro posted:

Ask yourselves this: does the poster who wordlessly posts comics in the Post Comics thread want attention, or does the mod who wordlessly probates the poster want attention?

I think you’ll find the poster did nothing wrong and deserves an apology from the mod.

:same:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

In other news, bobbins.horse by John Allison is back from its hiatus, filling in for Bad Machinery during its hiatus.

A few new episodes are up at http://bobbins.horse/comic/104 and updating mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

go easy with the vaccines

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

WM (as I refer to him affectionately) comics make me feel things, even if mostly Fremdscham, which is more than I can say for whatever that is

Though I will admit to being intrigued by the white trash Flemish (??) dad

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Pythons and Far Side seem hot right now.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Phlegmish posted:

Though I will admit to being intrigued by the white trash Flemish (??) dad

I'm guessing that's her Flemish (?) landlord, but I don't think we're supposed to be sure. The suspense!

Seriously though, Allisson is a heck of a writer, but it's a story based web comic, not a lot of gags. I know those don't sit well with this thread so take it for what it is.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Stumbling into a Wizard Master post unprepared is like opening your front door into a cat 3 hurricane downwind of the cheeto dust factory I love it.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 15:14 on Nov 4, 2018

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

(Go give her pageviews and get the alt text. Often NSFW, it's not right now but if you're reading later, click at your own risk.)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Besesoth posted:

Often NSFW, it's not right now but if you're reading later, click at your own risk.)

Really? Thanks for the heads up! I had to click some butt lady who said as much to get in, but I wasn't sure I should just take her word for it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Karate Bastard posted:

Really? Thanks for the heads up! I had to click some butt lady who said as much to get in, but I wasn't sure I should just take her word for it.

Oglaf's cookies are hosed up right now and people get probated all the time for posting NSFW links without a warning.

I promise, though, someday you'll own someone successfully. We're all rooting for you, champ.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Phlegmish posted:

I don't get why he got probated for that, it's just what he does and most of us love it.

I concur. WMs posts are the light in the darkness of this thread.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Maestro posted:

:same:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Besesoth posted:

Oglaf's cookies are hosed up right now and people get probated all the time for posting NSFW links without a warning.

I promise, though, someday you'll own someone successfully. We're all rooting for you, champ.

:dance:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

I'm guessing that's her Flemish (?) landlord, but I don't think we're supposed to be sure. The suspense!

Seriously though, Allisson is a heck of a writer, but it's a story based web comic, not a lot of gags. I know those don't sit well with this thread so take it for what it is.

So I tried reading this but I'm guessing it's only partly available online as it's jumping all over the place and starts in medias res (only true intellectuals will know what this means)

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Mods???

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Len posted:

I just wanted to be the goon to Kramer into the thread and say don't post Far Sides this time ):

Now the only SA gimmick I have left on the bucket list is making a "more like old (blank)less" joke

More like oldgimmickless amirite?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

thepopmonster posted:

More like oldgimmickless amirite?

You monster.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Pretends to be funny more like it.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
GATTACA only the kid with the poo poo genes just has season 9 in there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

So is “niner” that universe’s most offensive/taboo intelligence-based insult then?