Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Minor Title Champ of the Month
This poll is closed.
Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE US Champion) 2 2.06%
Seth Rollins (WWE IC Champion) 8 8.25%
Momo Watanabe (Wonder of STARDOM Champion) 13 13.40%
Ricochet (NXT North American Champion) 11 11.34%
Taichi (NEVER Openweight Champion) 19 19.59%
Jeff Cobb (ROH World TV Champion) 17 17.53%
Brian Cage (IMPACT X-Division Champion) 4 4.12%
Dragon Kid (Open the Brave Gate Champion) 4 4.12%
Tajiri (Gaora TV Champion) 9 9.28%
Akari Suda (DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion) 4 4.12%
Other/Why is this person off the poll? 6 6.19%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Last month, Richochet won the Minor Title Champ of the Month, by a slim margin. This month I've listened to people and have added the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Title, as requested. Additionally, I'm removing the IWGP Intercontinental Title for the NEVER Openweight Title because you guys got mad at me last month for not having Taichi, and because I had reservations adding the IWGP IC title last month anyway. Gift of the Gods title was not added because as of the latest tapings, it's vacant

To be eligible, you need to be a minor singles champion for a wrestling promotion that has at least one title more prestigious that you can win. The NXT Championship is the major title of a minor brand, so it does not count. For this month I primarily looked at the Champ of the Month poll and added any title that seemed like a minor title into the listings. This is the second month so I will probably still be making mistakes. My goal is to continue to make this month better than last month's poll.

Same rules as the Champ of the Month Poll applies. To qualify, you must hold a minor title and be champion for at least one day. I don't watch that much pro wrestling outside of STARDOM and WWE (in that order) (and I listen to Dave so I get some secondhand NJPW news) so I didn't write much up for the companies I don't watch. If you want a title on next month, PM me with a short description of the title and who currently holds it.

Shinsuke Nakamura: The current United States Champion. He lost his match to earn a spot in the World Cup to Determine the Best in the World to Rey Mysterio. Did he do anything else last month?

Seth Rollins: The current Intercontinental Champion. It's been a rough month for Seth Rollins. Lost one of his best friends as he had to focus on beating cancer. Lost another one of his best friends because the first friend was the only thing keeping them together. Lost the Inaugural Best Minor Title Champ poll. Will his October be any better?

Momo Watanabe: The current Wonder of Stardom Champion. Despite losing the poll to become the main event of the night, Momo vs Mayu main evented the latest STARDOM Korakuen show. According to Jerusalem in the Major Champ vis a vis his reasoning for putting the IWGP Intercontinental Title on the list, this should TECHNICALLY mean it's eligible for the other poll and ineligible for this one, but I'm gonna keep it in anyway because Kagetsu is nominated for the Major championship poll (I voted for her!) and that's that.

Ricochet: The current NXT North American Champion and incumbent Minor Title Champ of the Month. Ricochet defeated Pete Dunne and Adam Cole on October 10th to retain his title. As of October 31st, Ricochet is in a War Games match with my favorite male wrestler Pete Dunne and the War Raiders against the scoundrel Roderick Strong and his Undisputed Era. He won last month's poll, but can he win your vote as well?

Taichi: The current NEVER Openweight Champion. On the poll by popular demand.

Jeff Cobb: The Current Ring of Honor World Television Champion.

Brian Cage: The Current IMPACT X-Division Champion.

Dragon Kid: The Current Open the Brave Gate Champion.

Tajiri: The Current Gaora TV Champion.

The DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion: Held by: Akari Suda this month. I'm not gonna list every champion individually unless it was a single champion. This month it is so I'm gonna do that on the poll itself but normally no.

Other/Why is this person off the poll? Because I don't watch enough wrestling to possibly get everyone.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Nov 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
History goes here when I have time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have incidentally voted for the two people who already had the highest votes, indicating that I am Mainstream and have a lot of friends.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I need to see the Knife Pervert vs the Goth Washout in NJPW please

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Where the hell is Pete Dunne?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The major champ of NXT UK, the new brand. Thus ineligible

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Trust me. If Pete Dunne, my favorite male wrestler under the WWE banner, could have been on this poll he would have.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Bah. How can you be ineligible for both threads?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's a super close race right now. The difference between first place and third place is just 4 votes!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Go Jeff Cobb!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jeff Cobb is very good. I voted for him in both polls

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the people whom i voted for are no longer #1 and #2 even though my earlier post says that. The results changed over time, and one of them is tied for first place while the other is in third place. The information contained in this post could become outdated as well, and i may not see it in time to update you before you read it. Be vigilant and send me a PM if you aren't sure and would like to know the latest update on the results

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
There's still time to vote! The top two are literally one vote away from each other!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jeff Cobb has to team with Mike Elgin, please vote for Jeff Cobb in this trying time.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Jeff Cobb has to team with Mike Elgin, please vote for Jeff Cobb in this trying time.

Taichi had to suffer the ignominy of being pinned by Elgin

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Taichi had to suffer the ignominy of being pinned by Elgin

It was back and forth, but GEORGE W BUSHI's argument prevailed in the end and Taichi won.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm so furious I'm gonna tear my pants away..... gently caress, this is harder than it looks. Maybe Taichi DID deserve to win....?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Taichi is the second greatest wrestler in the world, so I am happy with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My votes were ultimately cast for the winner of the poll as well as the third place participant, proving the previous update on my votes mostly valid throughout the remainder of the contest. Pretty interesting