Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

https://twitter.com/AP_Oddities/status/1059815435405795330

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

pressedbunny posted:

I was at a comic-con a few weeks back and felt really bad for a Symmetra cosplayer in an Overwatch group; everyone with a camera was surrounding a plain and simple zero suit D.Va and Tracer, and totally ignoring Symmetra, who had clearly put in far more work. She had LEDs and everything. People have got no taste.

A guy who made a male Symmetra just won the Blizzcon costume contest. The Blizzcon contest is a big deal with people putting in hundreds of hours of work though.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

alright so which 57 year old luchador was visiting titan towers

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

LA Park is only 52, unfortunately.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This LA Park/Rush feud has gotten really method.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey Yanks, remember that today is voting day so get your butt's out of your beds and go build a government that won't enable WWE to make bank of Saudi blood money!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I voted a week and a half ago and I'm not enfranchised to vote for anyone who has national significance. :(

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I'm cool with Corporate Bliss.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

I'm cool with Corporate Bliss.

That's why people keep giving money to WWE

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I know, that joke was bad

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
The Undertaker is coming to my local sports bar for a signing in December.

I am debating if I should go.

E: nevermind it is $150.

Pandanaut fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Nov 6, 2018

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Been in the works for years and years

https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/1059849765477904385

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

DukeofCA posted:

So they jobbed Braun out to Brock and are now trying to make him look like an unstoppable monster again.

Yeah, they hosed him up so bad that I stopped caring & didn't even bother watching MNR or CJ. After hearing the news about Brock winning again, I don't even care about the UHC belt, it's no different than the old WHC belt in terms of importance (probably worse, actually). Likely going to take a break from WWE programming for a while, sucks but I've got better poo poo to watch than a rolling dumpster fire being driven by a sad, dementia-ridden, crazy old leather handbag of a man.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Next stop, TNA/IMPACT

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

Hey Yanks, remember that today is voting day so get your butt's out of your beds and go build a government that won't enable WWE to make bank of Saudi blood money!

I appreciate your optimism that a change in legislative and executive control would mean the stoppage of weapon sales.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

CobiWann posted:

I appreciate your optimism that a change in legislative and executive control would mean (insert any worthwhile cause here)

Our political system is as broken or more broken than our medical system

The american dream

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

DukeofCA posted:

So they jobbed Braun out to Brock and are now trying to make him look like an unstoppable monster again.

Maybe unstoppable but definitely escapable.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Endless Mike posted:

I voted a week and a half ago and I'm not enfranchised to vote for anyone who has national significance. :(

My state is super blue but "well they're going to win anyway so why bother" is how we got where we are today so you better believe I'm walking through the lovely wintery mix we have going on today to cast my vote

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
If you don't vote for a third party you're literally complicit with the destruction of Yemen and are basically Vince McMahon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
Voting blue in Massachusetts is basically a drop in the bucket on a national level, but question 2 on our ballot would enact a commission to advocate for the overturn of Citizens United which mandates that corporations have the same rights as people and is thoroughly my poo poo. It's also an incidental gently caress you to Vince and Linda so weeeeeeee!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Voting third party in america is basically saying 'here, throw this vote away for me'

It's sad

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Voting third party in america is basically saying 'here, throw this vote away for me'

It's sad

I can't believe how applicable this crap from 20 years ago is today. The Simpsons is probably the greatest TV show ever.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
If you kill an old person before either of you vote then basically your vote counts double. Little trick right there.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
don't forget your goat today. i know a lot of us got a goat for Easter, please keep taking care of it. goats need a lot of attention and stimulation or they can get destructive

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Baron Corbin posted:

don't forget your goat today. i know a lot of us got a goat for Easter, please keep taking care of it. goats need a lot of attention and stimulation or they can get destructive

Don't forget your moat, either. That moat you want around your house isn't going to dig itself!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Buy a gun, shoot the man who sold it to you and bring about full glorious communism imo

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

My state is super blue but "well they're going to win anyway so why bother" is how we got where we are today so you better believe I'm walking through the lovely wintery mix we have going on today to cast my vote

No I mean I live in DC so I literally have no one to vote for on a national level. I did vote for mayor and council, but those are so partisan that they're functionally decided in the Democratic primary (which I also voted in and no one I voted for that was contested won).

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it should be illegal that you have to go anywhere or wait any amount of time To vote #millennial #correct

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Endless Mike posted:

No I mean I live in DC so I literally have no one to vote for on a national level. I did vote for mayor and council, but those are so partisan that they're functionally decided in the Democratic primary (which I also voted in and no one I voted for that was contested won).

Kill an old person anyways.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Sugar Blaster posted:

Question 2 on our ballot would enact a commission to advocate for the overturn of Citizens United which mandates that corporations have the same rights as people and is thoroughly my poo poo.

I refuse to believe corporations are people until Texas executes one.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
You should be allowed to vote on your phone.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Text Lockherup to 86776 now. Additional fees may apply.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
When I went to vote the place was literally filled with just people in their 20's and old people.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

SunshineDanceParty posted:

When I went to vote the place was literally filled with just people in their 20's and old people.

People in their 30's and 40's are too busy working overtime trying to survive

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

quick reminder to Americans that even if your vote doesn’t make a difference to the results, your president is obsessed with numbers and ratings so every not-R vote will make him a little bit sadder

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

quick reminder to Americans that even if your vote doesn’t make a difference to the results, your president is obsessed with numbers and ratings so every not-R vote will make him a little bit sadder

I mean while we're on the topic our president isn't actually capable of rational self evaluation nor is he capable of sadness but thank you for the thoughts anyway.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I can't wait for the election to be over.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Cavauro posted:

it should be illegal that you have to go anywhere or wait any amount of time To vote #millennial #correct

I’m lucky enough to live in a state with mail-in ballots and it’s a goddamn sham that it isn’t nationally available. It’s essentially middle-class voter suppression.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
https://twitter.com/mattypaddock/status/1059871664941477888

• Locked thread