Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Toalpaz posted:

Revolver seems to be playing the game how they usually do. I've mostly agreed with their views in the past, not their mysterious methods of arguing that they're right though. I think Revolver knows whats up.

what posts of anidavs do you agree with?

who do you think is scum, aside from mona?

mona if you could choose who we lunch today who would that be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Atomic Soda posted:

good afternoon, it is quiet

i can only rely on the last few games we played together, you were very active in pokemon mafia as town and much less so in buffy. it is something i noticed that was off.

would you please put in one concise post why i am scum - at the moment it seems based on the fact i'm suss of you.

meta is weak yes, but it is still mafia and its been giving me gut pings against you since d2. you are spending a lot of words saying it is bad and i am bad (maybe true) but to me it looks like a distraction from the fact that gulag roleblocked you, and no one died.

where did you think the night kill went, if it wasn't stopped by gulag blocking you.

why do you assume you were jailed n2? sorry if i missed something.

according to my notes only anidav and mona are unclaimed pls correct me if wrong!

Are you kidding. I was like top thread poster behind beet in buffy. Like I said your meta is bad.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
yes, but you weren't posting alot of content which is the same feeling i have in this game. town also gave up that game and you lived to the end.

i know i'm super bad and must be told constantly, but can you answer my other questions please? at the moment it just feels like you don't want me posting at all, even though you think i'm scum. don't you have any questions for me? don't you want to find out who my scum buds are?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Atomic Soda posted:

good afternoon, it is quiet

i can only rely on the last few games we played together, you were very active in pokemon mafia as town and much less so in buffy. it is something i noticed that was off.

would you please put in one concise post why i am scum - at the moment it seems based on the fact i'm suss of you.

meta is weak yes, but it is still mafia and its been giving me gut pings against you since d2. you are spending a lot of words saying it is bad and i am bad (maybe true) but to me it looks like a distraction from the fact that gulag roleblocked you, and no one died.

where did you think the night kill went, if it wasn't stopped by gulag blocking you.

why do you assume you were jailed n2? sorry if i missed something.

according to my notes only anidav and mona are unclaimed pls correct me if wrong!

Also that question, where do I think the night kill went is asinine. How would I have an inkling of an idea.

Also I explained why I thought I was jailed in the same statement where I said I thought I was jailed...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Atomic Soda posted:

yes, but you weren't posting alot of content which is the same feeling i have in this game. town also gave up that game and you lived to the end.

i know i'm super bad and must be told constantly, but can you answer my other questions please? at the moment it just feels like you don't want me posting at all, even though you think i'm scum. don't you have any questions for me? don't you want to find out who my scum buds are?

How could I possibly begin to answer anything about the NK. You are asking me a question that only makes me look bad no matter how I answer it. Something sxum do deliberately.

Regarding the jailing since you missed it. I retained a stack of vet.

I was 2 shot and I used it on consecutive nights but the 2nd night failed letting me keep the stack. Which is why I assumed jail, not block where the usage would still be spent.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Also that question, where do I think the night kill went is asinine. How would I have an inkling of an idea.

Also I explained why I thought I was jailed in the same statement where I said I thought I was jailed...

Regarding gulag's case on me, he claims he roleblocked me, but as I took no action it's moot, worse, I assume I was jailed night 2 and not blocked because I still have a stack of vet to use.

i saw you didn't use the n2 stack, but why you think this is jail i was not sure. given we have a claimed roleblocker i am interested that you think you were jailed. as i mentioned i think only anidav and mona are not claimed at this stage, and mona was roleblocked n2.

How could I possibly begin to answer anything about the NK. You are asking me a question that only makes me look bad no matter how I answer it. Something sxum do deliberately.

Regarding the jailing since you missed it. I retained a stack of vet.

I was 2 shot and I used it on consecutive nights but the 2nd night failed letting me keep the stack. Which is why I assumed jail, not block where the usage would still be spent.

i'm asking you that question because in all of your casing against me you seemed to be trying to avoid that fact. you think i'm scum - do you think i attempted the nk and failed? how? if not me, who?

i'm also trying to point it out to everyone else who is playing because i think you are scum

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Atomic Soda posted:

i saw you didn't use the n2 stack, but why you think this is jail i was not sure. given we have a claimed roleblocker i am interested that you think you were jailed. as i mentioned i think only anidav and mona are not claimed at this stage, and mona was roleblocked n2.

i'm asking you that question because in all of your casing against me you seemed to be trying to avoid that fact. you think i'm scum - do you think i attempted the nk and failed? how? if not me, who?

i'm also trying to point it out to everyone else who is playing because i think you are scum

Its a pretty common mechanic that RB eats up uses when you use x-shot abilities.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Toalpaz posted:

Its a pretty common mechanic that RB eats up uses when you use x-shot abilities.

thankyou, i'm more looking at whether we'd have a jailer with gulag as roleblocker. assuming you believe current claims, i think anidav is the only person it could be.

also no one else has claimed to be jailed that i remember? if there is a jailer then we have:

- jailer
- doc
- roleblocker

i'd eat my hat if we have all of those and all are town.

can you answer these questions if you have time?

Atomic Soda posted:

what posts of anidavs do you agree with?

who do you think is scum, aside from mona?

mona if you could choose who we lunch today who would that be.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

A series of Revolver posts. I dunno, maybe I've changed my mind a bit.

Revolver Anidav posted:

Monathin, Atomic Soda, Generic Girl Name, SalTheBard.

You're Welcome.

Kinda like this list but it ignores this post made earlier in the day:

Revolver Anidav posted:

I've given a good reason for voting you on previous day's, I'll add to that now.

You want me to believe your a town doctor x-shot AND can stop a lynch?

I don't think Jimmy's town for being x shot doctor and stopping a lunch. I think it's scummy, I don't know why revolver dropped this and voted AS and agrees with my Mona susp.

Revolver Anidav posted:

I don't believe you caused the night kill toalpaz, I believe it was me.

This is still not explained. It wouldn't be the worst, though maybe he's covering for Xad, who didn't claim busdriver after maybe targeting Nat20 and GGN. It would be nice if Revolver claimed now so we could know how GGN died, instead of Nat20.

the rest is just tldr opinions revolver has had.

Revolver Anidav posted:

I Do Not Trust Anomalous Amalgam.

Revolver Anidav posted:

jimmydalad is overly concerned about voting. At this stage I do think that's curious as it is unwarranted.

jimmydalad seems overly self conscious about it.

I Do Not Trust jimmydalad.

Revolver Anidav posted:

What if Sal revives them into a different alignment? Like a cult recruiter. We only see them revive. We do not know if their alignment is still town.

That would be a great role.

Also, having two confirmed town is not game breaking like you're making out. There are ways to balance this.

Revolver Anidav posted:

It's more that you're bad in a bad scum hunting way.

#vote Brazen Apothecary

Revolver Anidav posted:

I don't believe you caused the night kill toalpaz, I believe it was me.

Revolver Anidav posted:

I Do Not Trust Anomalous Amalgam.

Revolver Anidav posted:

jimmydalad is overly concerned about voting. At this stage I do think that's curious as it is unwarranted.

jimmydalad seems overly self conscious about it.

I Do Not Trust jimmydalad.

Revolver Anidav posted:

What if Sal revives them into a different alignment? Like a cult recruiter. We only see them revive. We do not know if their alignment is still town.

That would be a great role.

Also, having two confirmed town is not game breaking like you're making out. There are ways to balance this.

Revolver Anidav posted:

It's more that you're bad in a bad scum hunting way.

#vote Brazen Apothecary

Revolver Anidav posted:

We kill the jester, they win, game continues? Not a problem.

Revolver Anidav posted:

So have I.

##vote Brazen Scum

You're very Self Conscious, more so than Sal.

Revolver Anidav posted:

That is a Bad Vote with no Reasoning. I'm Watching You.

This is Good Vote. Sounding out Day 1 Votes seems Too Cautious.

##vote Sal

Revolver Anidav posted:

We kill the jester, they win, game continues? Not a problem.

Revolver Anidav posted:

So have I.

##vote Brazen Scum

You're very Self Conscious, more so than Sal.

Revolver Anidav posted:

That is a Bad Vote with no Reasoning. I'm Watching You.

This is Good Vote. Sounding out Day 1 Votes seems Too Cautious.

##vote Sal

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

though giving scum x shot lunchproof and town/scum a revive that flips alignment... makes it seem really rough for town. Even if town has vigs, vigs aren't infallible and basically work as SK for scum most of the time thinning out the town numbers.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
I still do not Trust Jimmydalad.

I do not Trust a lot of people.

I killed GenericGirlName when they visited GulagDolls. My power is part Bodyguard, part Paranoid Gun Owner, part something else.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Revolver Anidav posted:

I killed GenericGirlName when they visited GulagDolls. My power is part Bodyguard, part Paranoid Gun Owner, part something else.

I don't trust Jimmy either but I freely concede it's like 99% omgus

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Revolver Anidav posted:

Wtf lol!

Bodyguard, doc, jailer, roleblocker...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
A limited pgo, then an activated pgo... hahah no way

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anidav is a good guy in my book I tell you what

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Wtf lol!

Bodyguard, doc, jailer, roleblocker...

Hence my suspicion of the doctor.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Revolver Anidav posted:

Hence my suspicion of the doctor.

Why is the doctor suspicious and not the other roles?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I just realized how scummy it is that soda is trying to frame the lack of a nk on me with so many claimed protective or interfering roles.

I can buy gulag blocking a player and thinking they got a result if they are town, but soda immediately going, "hmmyes" and trying to lead me with the "where do I think the nk went" is so obviously scummy.

I haven't been following closely, but other protective and interfering roles have been claimed this game before gulag claimed to block me so that's a hard and quick sell on something inconclusive.

An eager leap, because someone ended up preventing a kill and driving a mislynch would be the best way to make up for it.

That's my theory at least.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yeah, so we have a doctor who didn't use their power last night. Jimmy?

We have a vigilante hero (me, XXXXXXX).

We have a JOAT or something (Revolver)

We have a bus driver (XAD)

We have roleblocker (Gulag)

We have veteran something who was blocked last night if we believe Gulag (AA)

we have unclaimed AS

we have SAL reviver

we have GGN mystery double voter.

GGN do you have to visit people to put a vote on them?

All things considered Gulag or AA is lying about last night probably, and Gulag RB'd the killer or scum didn't submit a kill. That or the REAL DOCTOR should counterclaim cause we're weirdly late and maybe the bus driver will protect you and you'll prevent a weird bad day.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

anyways ##vote jimmy

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

anyways ##vote jimmy

Yeah, what's changed since yesterday? I hate all these mystery roles. Lets just kill jimmy again.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I get to vote twice during night phase. Unsure if that counts as a visit, I don't feel like it should. I will reread pm.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I vote anonymously two additional times as a night action. These are added at the start of the next day's vote count. It doesn't feel like a "visit" type of action.

I will be posting reads and stuff after work today. To many meetings, stop crafting long quote filled phone posts is a drat pain.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

GenericGirlName posted:

I vote anonymously two additional times as a night action. These are added at the start of the next day's vote count. It doesn't feel like a "visit" type of action.

I will be posting reads and stuff after work today. To many meetings, stop crafting long quote filled phone posts is a drat pain.

Okay, so this means revolver is lying and covering for Xad probably. Town Xad claims probably when one of their targets turns up dead.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Toalpaz posted:

Okay, so this means revolver is lying and covering for Xad probably. Town Xad claims probably when one of their targets turns up dead.

wait what?

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I really don’t k ow what you want me to post after everything I posted with the Andiov effort post. If you still think I’m suspicious, then lynch me. Then you’ll be down a one shot doctor and be like “oh whoops”. I underestimated how difficult making reads based on roles are when the roles are less than ordinary. Like Jesus Christ.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
imgay and toalpaz randomly throwing shade at me today

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

jimmydalad posted:

I really don’t k ow what you want me to post after everything I posted with the Andiov effort post. If you still think I’m suspicious, then lynch me. Then you’ll be down a one shot doctor and be like “oh whoops”. I underestimated how difficult making reads based on roles are when the roles are less than ordinary. Like Jesus Christ.

I don't think you should have pardon'd yourself.

Also maybe the night kill went off and Nat20 had some reflection protection like AS said, so maybe that part isn't true. But we know Revolver is lying about a PGO trigger then.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Deadline is 6 hours from now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Anomalous Amalgam (3): GulagDolls, Xad, Atomic Soda
Xad (1): imgay
Monathin (1): Revolver Anidav
jimmydalad (1): Toalpaz
Revolver Anidav (1): jimmydalad
Atomic Soda (1): Anomalous Amalgam, imgay, Revolver Anidav, Revolver Anidav, imgay
SalTheBard (0): Revolver Anidav, Revolver Anidav

Not Voting (3): GenericGirlName, Monathin, SalTheBard

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 07th, 2018 at 8 p.m. CST -- that's in about 6 hours, 47 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I also just realized gulag isn't voting me for his alleged result. Strange.

I think Soda looks worse.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I also just realized gulag isn't voting me for his alleged result. Strange.

I think Soda looks worse.

there's a lot of strange stuff going on and not a lot of interested parties. I think if we miss/I miss my vig tonight town loses. :/

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

there's a lot of strange stuff going on and not a lot of interested parties. I think if we miss/I miss my vig tonight town loses. :/

What, I can't see that as true...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
16 players and 3 non town already flipped.

At best, there are 2 scum remaining unless the number is inflated to balance against our town abilities in which case it couldn't be more than 3.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
one self aligned won the game. Brazen
one self aligned got straight up murdered. nat20
unless one of X/Zero are also non-town.

Then town can probably afford at least 2 full day/night phases of death before mylo/lylo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
you've been all over the place toal, but I think that's your normal modus operandi, and I dig it.

I love :tinfoil:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You're right. :I

This kinda quiet is usually surrounding losing games so I was confused.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I had an early morning today plus I’m realising trying to play more than 1 game at once is a bad idea. Feeling slightly dead and sorry for being generally lovely :/

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

You're right. :I

This kinda quiet is usually surrounding losing games so I was confused.

I will say scum are probably keeping their heads down and riding on the general confusion which makes it hard to identify them.

I think my case against soda is probably the strongest thing going, but it is my own case...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

jimmydalad posted:

I had an early morning today plus I’m realising trying to play more than 1 game at once is a bad idea. Feeling slightly dead and sorry for being generally lovely :/

don't beat yourself up!

• Locked thread