Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I got lucky and got a real good shot of Apollo having fun this morning :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lando spent his weekend at the doggy hotel while I was out bikepacking and his human mom was at a birthday party. I picked him up and we spent the rest of the day going for big romps and looking for squirrels in the changing leaves, getting some extremely derpy and demonic branch management in, and rolling around on the couch. He is now passed the gently caress out at the foot of the bed, a very content boy if ever there was one.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Sleepy Shirley :3:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Today is Lando’s one year adoptiversary. Hard to believe it’s only a year as he’s folded into the fabric of my life like he’s always been there. I’ve loved every second with him, even the ones that have been tough- working with his leash reactivity, fear of kids, when Two Finger got him taken captive by the Chosen but admittedly got him back, etc. All I know is that I love that he found his way to us, and as long as he’s with me, he’ll always have a safe, warm place to sleep with all the loves, treats and romps he can handle. Tonight he’s gonna feast on a special meal of turkey burgers and sweet potato fries.

Love you, buddy.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'd like to point out I prioritized Lando getting revenge over everything else to the point where the Assassin had Xcom on the ropes. Two more hits from the cannon and we would have been toast

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Today is Lando’s one year adoptiversary. Hard to believe it’s only a year as he’s folded into the fabric of my life like he’s always been there. I’ve loved every second with him, even the ones that have been tough- working with his leash reactivity, fear of kids, when Two Finger got him taken captive by the Chosen but admittedly got him back, etc. All I know is that I love that he found his way to us, and as long as he’s with me, he’ll always have a safe, warm place to sleep with all the loves, treats and romps he can handle. Tonight he’s gonna feast on a special meal of turkey burgers and sweet potato fries.

Love you, buddy.

What a great picture

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Calvin and Hobbes exploring strip.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
God drat Pete stole some rotisserie chicken off the counter and swallowed a drumstick whole before we could get to him :ohdear:

The vet said to feed him a lot of bread right afterwards to hopefully coat the bone in case it does fracture but other than that they said to just wait around to see if he starts acting weird :(

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I'm impressed he got it down his throat whole

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Stay safe thieving pupper :(

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Jay Rust posted:

:ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

I'm impressed he got it down his throat whole

Ikr 🤷🏻‍♂️

I never even saw what happened, mrs bean called from the den to ask if I’d given him some kind of treat cause he ran over to this one corner where he always eats milk bones and other little things we give him. I said no, and then looked over to the carving board and realized that a whole drum stick was just GONE.

She tried to get it from him and said it was just too quick.

Jay Rust posted:

Everything I’m reading online is saying not to freak out but gently caress man all the worst case scenario stuff is pretty worthy of a freak out.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jay Rust posted:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Oliver’s favorite when we lived in an apartment was to nab the lawn guys’ lunch bones that they’d toss in the grass while we were on walks. He’d hork one down before I could get to it occasionally. It was always terrifying.

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

Jay Rust posted:

This is Cinnamon.

Cinnamon is an extremely good puppy who is teaching Chicha valuable lessons about sharing.

And this is what happens to people who bring treats to the dog park.

E: ugh why did I try to post images on mobile, sorry they appear to be tiny?? Here are the imgur links:

https://imgur.com/lDOGodi
https://imgur.com/JEMezcV
https://imgur.com/gFNoXn8

Winter Rose fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Nov 6, 2018

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Tiny dogges are still good dogges.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

normal sizes:

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

evil_bunnY posted:

normal sizes:

Thank you!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

hug your pups today. friends of mine lost their girl today, and it’s so loving unfair that doggos can’t live longer.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

the escape goat posted:

hug your pups today. friends of mine lost their girl today, and it’s so loving unfair that doggos can’t live longer.

Edit: apparently it now got dusty just as i was thinking of Juniper.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

The thing that pulls me back from being a sobbing mess every time I hear about the Rainbow Bridge or anything else about how dogs live their lives of stoic devotion and undying simple love for their humans is this meme:

I know for sure that my old Golden is living up to this, and when it comes down to it, Lando is going to be the Cyberdemon of Squirrel Hell.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ElMaligno posted:

Edit: apparently it now got dusty just as i was thinking of Juniper.

That image gets me every time. My dogs are spayed/neutered, and I know it’s the responsible thing to do since there are so many dogs without homes in this world, but every once in a while it makes me sad that my dogs won’t ever reproduce and live on through their pups. I think about what it would be like to hike with Tarkus’s son long after he’s gone, or wonder if Jade’s pups would be just as sweet and snuggly as she is.

On the other hand I guess it makes the time spent with them now even more special.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Can someone fill me in on the rainbow bridge?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Bridge_(pets)

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44HRvn8tiA

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

From the old Norse Eddas, the rainbow bridge Bifrost connects heaven and earth. In popular metaphysics these days, after you die, you cross the Rainbow Bridge and on the other side are all the people you loved in life, including all the pets that went before you. It's pretty eye-rolling happythink - but to be honest it's not any more far-fetched than any other afterlife story and if I got to see all my good dogs again, I'd be pretty stoked about it.

To quote Will Rogers, "If there are no dogs in heaven when I did, then I want to go where they went."

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

:unsmith:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Apparently Juniper slipped from her harness, escaped from my GF, went chased some ducks, swam in the water and apparently ate some poop.

no pictures because the GF was frantic and crying buckets.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ElMaligno posted:

Apparently Juniper slipped from her harness, escaped from my GF, went chased some ducks, swam in the water and apparently ate some poop.

LMAO.

Stay safe duck pooper.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

did she bring a duck home

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

did she bring a duck home

No but she brought a lot of anxiety and tardiness to my GF.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Dogs loving love duck/goose poo poo

Also cat poop ofc

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Dogs loving love duck/goose poo poo

Also cat poop ofc

Rabbit too

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

my pup will do a full sprint head dive into the poo poo to roll around, if he isn't trying to eat it

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Poopwatch 2018: Pete is eating and pooping as usual so the doc doesn’t think there’s any obstructions, but he def hasn’t passed a chicken leg out yet so idk.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

stronk belly acids dissolved that weak rear end chicken bone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Yeah he won't actually pass it intact, but when his farts start smelling like Sasquatches rear end, you'll know it's been digested.