Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I already love the Litwick line, so I知 putting in a vote for Delta Litwick.

Maybe we値l get a delta we can keep using this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Cute, but yikes that spritework.

lightace
Jul 13, 2016

It's so... happy! :3:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Kitfox88 posted:

So if you put some santa hats on your spooky ghost it becomes ice/fairy :thunk:

Obviously it's the ghost of christmas present.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

oof, you can really see the varying quality - Wooper and Litwick's line look absolutely terrible next to Delta Pidgey.

I'm gonna ask for Litwick since I ended up skipping over BW and want to see this cute little ghost candle at work.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Agreed on Delta Litwick. Rollgirl should take the next gym off anyways, since it's sky-themed she's probably going to have a bad time.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Delta Misdreavus doesn't look great, but the typing demands it be nicknamed Cirno or (9)

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Putting in another vote for Delta Litwick. Take Rollgirl off the team for now, as the next gym really isn't her thing.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

Well, that's some tone whiplash out of nowhere! Insurgence will keep being Insurgence, I suppose.

The NPC who offers to change Burmy/Wormadam's form may be more interesting than it sounds at first - Wormadam has different learnsets in each form, so (depending on how they've implemented this) this might mean it has access to otherwise illegal movesets in Insurgence. I don't know how much this could actually matter, since its stats aren't amazing (I honestly have no idea if Wormadam is ever any good), but it's interesting.

If anyone is curious, the lottery has the exact same prizes here as the one in Uranium did, so I suspect that's a standard Pokemon Essentials feature.

This fangame has a Battle Frontier? Oh no. I'm morbidly curious but I can't imagine that going anywhere good.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Obviously it's the ghost of christmas present.

Isn't that the one with rattling chains and poo poo?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I'm so glad I didn't pick the edgy story in my game. :stare:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Me on the left.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Phew, Delta Misdreavus turns out not terrible. I was worried best ghost was gonna get some stupid thing happen to it, but glad I was wrong.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The Delta Litwick line is good enough to be an official alternate form, imo.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Anyone who tells you to get rid of Scolipede should be ignored. :colbert:

Scolipede is the best grumpy bug horse and a strong contender for my favorite bug of all time. I feel it's the best bug in Gen 5 due to its strength and accessibility. It's tougher than Galvantula and nearly as fast and strong, you can get it before the endgame unlike Durant and Volcarona, and it evolves at reasonable levels while having a cocoon-form that's not completely useless. Gen 5 was so good to bugs, if you've never tried a Scolipede please do. It's a like a physical bug-type Tentacruel.

Also, that poor, poor Whooper. What did they do to you! :gonk:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Nov 7, 2018

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm glad we could follow up that Hiker and his family being murdered with a good-natured Rival battle.

Nothing jarring about that tonal shift at all.

Xelkelvos posted:

Delta Misdreavus doesn't look great, but the typing demands it be nicknamed Cirno or (9)

It's the best looking one of those three. Especially next to that Wooper line.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

It may be the best bug in Gen V but you probably don't want any bugs at all against the flying gym. She can come back after, it'll be fine.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Kitfox88 posted:

Isn't that the one with rattling chains and poo poo?

Nah, rattling-chains dude is Jacob Marley. Christmas Past is a little kid, Christmas Present is basically the Jolly Green Giant, and Christmas Yet To Come is a Dementor.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

As per usual, I must suggest you use the Delta Pokémon, so add Litwick and Misdreavus, drop any non-Delta. Except Throh, who is a bro.

Also now I want to see Delta Lotad.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

drat right. Christmas Hat Misdreavus is awesome. It doesn't go overboard with the design by tacking on a bunch of bits and pieces, it's just a nice little color change and a few small modifications to the appearance.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Black Robe posted:

Nah, rattling-chains dude is Jacob Marley. Christmas Past is a little kid, Christmas Present is basically the Jolly Green Giant, and Christmas Yet To Come is a Dementor.

Oh right, I always forget he's not technically one of the ghosts, just an errand boy for them.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Tossing my hat in for Delta Chandelure. When I first saw it on the wiki, I was gonna make it part of my team until my attempt at the game completely petered out.

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

True heroes always show up late.
Delta Wooper looks loving terrible. I totally wanna see Delta Chandeluee involves but I can稚 think of anything that should be taken out of the party for it.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I'm glad we could follow up that Hiker and his family being murdered with a good-natured Rival battle.

Nothing jarring about that tonal shift at all.

Delta Wooper is extremely dire and the choice of types for it is extremely off.

IMO, Delta Chandelure is my favorite despite not being quite so polished.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
Delta Wooper is actively horrible, but Delta Litwick and Delta Misdreavus families are a delight. Very much support Christmas Pokemon.

The less said about Delta Emolga the better. I would say put in Delta Chandelure, but I love the whole team now except Electabuzz. Rollgirl is best girl.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Oh, right, I forgot Delta Emolga was in that update.

I'm all for changing up the designs, but that barely resembles the original Pokemon.

Montegoraon
Aug 22, 2013
Was that the first reference to Lord Helix, the one true Pokesavior, in this game?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

I think there's been one more, earlier?

I forgot Delta Emolga existed and I've looked through the entire list of Delta pokemon many times. It doesn't really make me want to remember it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Draxion posted:

I think there's been one more, earlier?

I forgot Delta Emolga existed and I've looked through the entire list of Delta pokemon many times. It doesn't really make me want to remember it.

It took me a minute of looking at that thing's sprites to figure out what it even was supposed to be.

Anyway, why are there so many evil Teams..I mean, Cults? We're seven badges deep and still getting introduced to more factions. That leaves very little development for any of them and almost no coherent plot between all of this. Just a heaping helping of EDGE when they enter the room.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

hopeandjoy posted:

I already love the Litwick line, so I知 putting in a vote for Delta Litwick.

Maybe we値l get a delta we can keep using this time.

I知 seconding this so hard. Chandelure is The Best Ghost I had ever. Making it a Fairy/Fire type though sounds awesome.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Geostomp posted:

It took me a minute of looking at that thing's sprites to figure out what it even was supposed to be.

Anyway, why are there so many evil Teams..I mean, Cults? We're seven badges deep and still getting introduced to more factions. That leaves very little development for any of them and almost no coherent plot between all of this. Just a heaping helping of EDGE when they enter the room.

Seeing as we already have a Final Fantasy minigame, when are we getting introduced to the Cult of Kefka?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I want to see delta lotad specifically for the prospect of delta ludiciolo

It痴 already amazing without delta whatever, I hope they do salsa dancing poncho duck justice

Jen X fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Nov 8, 2018

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Delta Misdreavus is adorable and I have to put in a vote to use it. Name it Noel. :3:

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Geostomp posted:

Are we? I count two: Suntouched City and its Sun themed gym and Vipik City and its Forest themed gym. Are you certain you're not confusing it with Reborn, which is about 7 badges deep at this point and still not even halfway done with the plot?

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Commander Keene posted:

Are we? I count two: Suntouched City and its Sun themed gym and Vipik City and its Forest themed gym. Are you certain you're not confusing it with Reborn, which is about 7 badges deep at this point and still not even halfway done with the plot?

You're correct, we've only gotten two badges in this LP, the level curve is just weird so it feels like we should've had more.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Hippodown is almost identical to Donphan except it has Sand Stream.

Delta Wooper is probably the single ugliest Delta in the game. Normal Wooper's biggest strength is its type, which this doesn't have so I imagine it's not very fun to use either.

Delta Litwick is wonderful and I ran it in my playthrough where it was totally baller and a true friend.

The relic song quest can eat both sides of my rear end. Single worst thing about resurgence.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Nov 8, 2018

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Your terrible and incorrect opinions about regular Quagsire aside (oh my god what did they do to you Wooper. ;_;), you should definitely use Cirno the Delta Misdrevious. It's already November after all.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

As per usual, I must suggest you use the Delta Pokémon, so add Litwick and Misdreavus, drop any non-Delta. Except Throh, who is a bro.

Also now I want to see Delta Lotad.

I知 in favor of this.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

There should be a regional variant of Delta Misdreavus that accounts for the southern hemisphere having seasons in different months than the northern. :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

True heroes always show up late.

Blaze Dragon posted:

As per usual, I must suggest you use the Delta Pok駑on, so add Litwick and Misdreavus, drop any non-Delta. Except Throh, who is a bro.

I知 all about this suggestion.