Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Alan_Shore posted:

That does explain why Bray has no reaction when he goes out.

Wait, what's that? The crowd always react to him because he's cool and good? Oh my

The crowd don't give a poo poo about him though :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8i9tNxqBV8

If yall don't like this kind of thing you're just terrible wrestling fans :colbert:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
To this day I will live and die by the statement that Punk vs. Rock and Cena vs. Undertaker would have made for a better Wrestlemania.

I will also live and die by the statement that in aforementioned Cena vs. Undertaker with Cena ending the streak by cheating and turning heel would have also been amazing.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

That clip does admittedly make me sad since around that point, Bray was being pushed *really* well and beating Cena would have propelled him. Then Cena beat him, then Cena beat him again, then Cena beat him again and he never particularly recovered.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Natural 20 posted:

To this day I will live and die by the statement that Punk vs. Rock and Cena vs. Undertaker would have made for a better Wrestlemania.
I recently rewatched the two Punk/Rock matches and they're great.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

what will these BOZOS in charge of WWE do next?!

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

Liquid Communism posted:

Reading those spoilers, are we gonna get a turn back from nice guy who's glad just to be here Dbry to the older school 'kick every head off' aggression?

Because I could be 110% down with that.

We can't forget, despite the story, that Dragon has always been a bit of a dick.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Remember when Brock beat Cena with 16 german suplexes, and WWE immediately rehabbed him by having a begging Bray Wyatt be dragged to Cena so he could AA Bray to death?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
He beat the Wyatts in a 3 on 1 handicap match like the week after lol

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Davros1 posted:

Remember when everyone was saying he should retire The Undertaker and become the new Undertaker?

What we got was worse so those people, me most of all, were right. Hell, it's not too late. Bray could still retire-retire-retire the Undertaker and take up his smelly mantle.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I wonder if Shane McMahon (the Best Wrestler In The World) is going to come out on Monday and put RAW hash tag under siege again

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

projecthalaxy posted:

I wonder if Shane McMahon (the Best Wrestler In The World) is going to come out on Monday and put RAW hash tag under siege again

Meh, they lost last year so why try it again.
Shane will have been on Team Smackdown three years in a row now.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Remember when the Wyatts carried Undertaker and Kane to the back after a match and then the next Raw Undertaker and Kane were back for some reason and beat the wyatts no problem?

Andrast fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 7, 2018

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i think there was a week in between where bray could summon the lightening and ring pyro during his promo. and then next week taker and kane were back with their powers and squashed the wyatts

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Remember when the Wyatt Family had a PPV match against the randomly thrown together team of Kane, Ryback, and Big Show and then they lost

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Bray is bad but Undertaker is worse, so Bray should've won

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Remember when Bray has bug slide show powers?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
bray owns b/c infidelity owns

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

MotU posted:

*Gallows-ishly* Oh god, yes.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Gets in his own way basically. Backstage etiquette and timekeeping.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/1060317488192180224

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
lol we have gotten to her finally

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1060320085607251968

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

rovert posted:

Drew should be the top guy anyway

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
But Brock Lesnar, naturally, can leave the second he's done for his segment of doing nothing.

Be Brock, Locker Room. Have that kind of power.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I mean I listen to a lot of the people I hate

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Plus Strowman is apparently working on two really hosed up knees instead of taking time off. Not that it gets him any bonus points with management because that's expected, of course.

A guy his size with both knees injured I can understand leaving early after your segments are done. Coming in late, not so much.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

rovert posted:

This is vague enough to make me think it's just carny nonsense that they use as an excuse to not push him because they just don't want to push him at that level.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1060249299303456768

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
*strowman shows up 15 minutes late*

well gently caress guess we have to put the title on brock again

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

VJeff posted:

This is vague enough to make me think it's just carny nonsense that they use as an excuse to not push him because they just don't want to push him at that level.

https://twitter.com/AlMac_GMS/status/1060325763973636096

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

MotU posted:

Maybe Bray accidentally stole John Cena's powers

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
These guys deserve to make the main PPV

https://twitter.com/MustafaAliWWE/status/1060322349881401345

https://twitter.com/Justin_SofOK/status/1060335049185394689

rovert fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 8, 2018

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Fuckin' Enzo being the face of 205 Live. I still can't believe they did that.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Like I get wanting to rag on the guy but imagine being his size and having two very messed up knees. I can imagine you plan quite a few interviews in advance that sound like they'd be agony if you still went when you wake up in the morning and they're very different than the night before. That being said if he is just cancelling poo poo because he can then that's another story.

He needs to get the surgery and stop trying to be a hero for a company that doesn't give a poo poo about any of them.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

MotU posted:

I mean, can you even blame the man?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh, dude, I had no idea Strowman's knees were that bad. Why the gently caress are they having him take an F5 out of the ring to the floor in that kind of shape? That's insane.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

DeathChicken posted:

That clip does admittedly make me sad since around that point, Bray was being pushed *really* well and beating Cena would have propelled him. Then Cena beat him, then Cena beat him again, then Cena beat him again and he never particularly recovered.

Then put in that garbage feud with Randy Orton, who has consistently managed to get everyone he feuds with less over for years now.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

VJeff posted:

Oh, dude, I had no idea Strowman's knees were that bad. Why the gently caress are they having him take an F5 out of the ring to the floor in that kind of shape? That's insane.

if they break him they'll call up the next former power forward or left tackle they have in the performance center, nobody's bigger than the brand so everyone is replaceable :shrug:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

shiksa posted:

if they break him they'll call up the next former power forward or left tackle they have in the performance center, nobody's bigger than the brand so everyone is replaceable :shrug:

Yeah I just automatically assume at this point anybody working through injuries is either doing it out of fear they won't get that same spot if/when they return, or was like Matt Hardy/is like Jeff Hardy and Sheamus where the body's so hosed up they know retirement's the likeliest option when the time to take a break comes and want to put it off until they're more comfy with being done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Maybe he shows up late because his knees are hurting

Maybe the reason he left cookie crumbs on someones bag in the locker room is because his knees hurt too much to pick them up

• Locked thread