Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Not invested stock wise, I just really like particular brands and reading headlines like "Blorp Corporation unveils butt-phone as it tries to regain edge on AssCorp"

Oh man I don't even care about whether the product has any point being owned, or even existing, I just so hope they regain that edge on their competitor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my dad unironically likes watching commercials during sports broadcasts

boomers

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAkuJXGldrM

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
*waits in line for every Apple product launch*

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
World's top 5 smartphone manufacturers for Q3 2018 by units sold:

1) Swungus - 72.2 million
2) Molch - 52 million
3) Bribble - 46.9 million
4) Yancy - 34.3 million
5) Poopins - 29.9 million

#1 WE DID IT BABY WOOO!!!!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Following your favourite brands on social media and posting comments tagging friends when they post something.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I'm really into CEOs and their lifestyles and their opinions. I heard Swungus now has a female CEO. A stunning victory for feminism!

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Angela Lansburial posted:

I'm really into CEOs and their lifestyles and their opinions. I heard Swungus now has a female CEO. A stunning victory for feminism!

For feminism AND Swungus.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
tbqh I can understand people caring a company if:
- they have used one of their products for years, or even rely on them for their own work and they know that all the competition's products are worthless trash : ie a carpenter that really likes his Phartz (tm) bandsaw and knows that the bandsaws made by Turjid(tm), Jackoff (r) or Pooopypants (c) are all worthless trash that will break down constantly and make a job take twice as long.
- it's one of those last 5 companies on earth that still treat their employees like human beings or their family has worked for said company for generations.
- you live somewhere where that company provides most of the jobs and the economy would be instantly ruined and thousands of people would lose their livelyhood if it went under. I mean obviously the answer is to nationalize that company but still.

aside from that if you're one of those people who care way too much about Apple or Tesla or whatever the gently caress, you will be one of the fir... sec... those that eventually go against the wall when the revolution comes.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I've been wearing the same pajama pants since 2004 and I don't know the brand because they are Kung Fu uniform pants but they're comfy as gently caress. The elastic on the waist is worn out and they don't have pockets but I'll be damned if they aren't the best pajamas. Shout-out to whoever made these really good pants.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
MAN I loving LOVE ENGAGING WITH BRANDS ONLINE!!!!!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Swungus fanboys are horrible people and I hate them for being stuck up assholes unlike myself. I will take to social media to fight the good fight

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I gave the best years of my life to Sony in the console wars.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
I enjoy going to Twitter to get absolutely destroyed by company accounts.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

install gentoo

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Painfully investing my time into illustrating anime renditions of various fast food chain mascots.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ten minutes before my big presentation to the store owner you encounter me in the employee restroom, staring intensely into the mirror. You witness me slip a finger under my collar and pull out a leather necklace, which holds what appears to be a small gold vial. I hold the vial to one nostril and give a quick sniff. From my dilated pupils and sudden aggressive energy (chest-beating and flexing) you assume the vial contains cocaine or some similar drug. But it is something far more potent: a sample of my favourite genius CEOs blood. I am a motherfucking innovator. I WILL nail this presentation. I WILL be promoted to assistant manager and I WILL be rewarded for upselling the most garlic bread the last two months running.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Utz for the pretzels. Hard sourdough, bizznitch.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im heavily invested in NVIDIA with my RTX 2080 Ti raytraced enabled life thanks yw

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i am fully integrating my self into a corporation

we are legion for our dollars are many

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Robin Williams posted:

Not invested stock wise, I just really like particular brands and reading headlines like "Blorp Corporation unveils butt-phone as it tries to regain edge on AssCorp"

Oh man I don't even care about whether the product has any point being owned, or even existing, I just so hope they regain that edge on their competitor!

Perhaps you are unaware, but corporations are our new gods. All praise Lord Walmart.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I spend thousands of dollars every year on Broogz products. You’re drat right I’m going to Defend My Purchase

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

He should have copied the floppy!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

I'm the blonde woman looking on in surprise and dismay

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Blorp Corp owns

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Just fyi, sick to death of the Swungus fanboyism. Selling some more units doesn't make you right. Everyone knows Molch phones reflect more of the following ideas: freedom, justice, truth. Swungus can't hold a candle.

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

You hook them while they're young, so they keep coming back for more.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Yo this Ubik poo poo is lit

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What does that kid want with so much Windows 95???

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I'm actually really glad Tesla bought the old Nissan manufacturing plant and hired a bunch of blue collar people and pays them really well plus benefits and poo poo. I absolutely live in Sodom and am close to Gommorah, so hate me as normal but I want Tesla to do really well. :shrug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You know what's so great about those windows? There's 95 of them in every box.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

a cyberpunk goose posted:

Yo this Ubik poo poo is lit

the best part of that book is when the ceo floats upside down and then blows up big trouble in Little china style

DISCO KING posted:

I'm actually really glad Tesla bought the old Nissan manufacturing plant and hired a bunch of blue collar people and pays them really well plus benefits and poo poo. I absolutely live in Sodom and am close to Gommorah, so hate me as normal but I want Tesla to do really well. :shrug:

yeah they pay them real well until musk decides their numbers are poo poo and shitcans an entire department.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Have you guys SEEN Bribble (BRBL) corp's Q3 earnings? My wife and I were both on the call. Really good energy. The CEO, Santo Whothefuck, really showed how the change last quarter to outsource IT has gotten rid of that bloated, outdated mess, letting the company soar!

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD

WatermelonGun posted:

yeah they pay them real well until musk decides their numbers are poo poo and shitcans an entire department.

The part where a car manufacturer... makes cars? Like, they might stop doing that and still be a company? :goofy:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

DISCO KING posted:

The part where a car manufacturer... makes cars? Like, they might stop doing that and still be a company? :goofy:

I deal with tesla at my job. Only about 13% of the cars they make are street ready because *gasp* musk is a loving moron and takes it out on the little people. Please stop bootlicking your corporate overlord he’s not going to give you a free ride to space.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
All the Swungus haters can get stuffed. Every one knows the higher the number the better, and guess who has the highest numbers, dirtbags!

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Poopins has objectively the best product but the others are just better at marketing. It's a real shame, i can't see them keep this up much longer with sales being the way they are. People should take a stand against Molch's lovely business practices, i for one will never buy one of their widgets again even if the Poopins equivalent is a bit more expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

NihilismNow posted:

Poopins has objectively the best product but the others are just better at marketing. It's a real shame, i can't see them keep this up much longer with sales being the way they are. People should take a stand against Molch's lovely business practices, i for one will never buy one of their widgets again even if the Poopins equivalent is a bit more expensive.
i misread this as moloch when i originally read this post and i think i liked it a lot better that way

• Locked thread