Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

VJeff posted:

Oh, dude, I had no idea Strowman's knees were that bad. Why the gently caress are they having him take an F5 out of the ring to the floor in that kind of shape? That's insane.

because they dont care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

JT Smiley posted:

I mean, can you even blame the man?

Well, you can blame him for not paying his child support to spend money on lavish gifts for JoJo

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/02/bray-wyatt-allegedly-spending-some-of-his-required-child-637235/

You'd think he'd have his dad manage his finances.....

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
What are the odds that Bray thinks seven jew bankers control the world's economy

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I can't believe Braun did such a bad thing as showing up late occasionally. He should limit his behavior to things WWE is proven to not disapprove of like taking illegal drugs or murdering women in hotel rooms instead.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Well, you can blame him for not paying his child support to spend money on lavish gifts for JoJo

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/02/bray-wyatt-allegedly-spending-some-of-his-required-child-637235/

He's still paying more than twice what the average American makes in a month, I'm sure those kids will be fine.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dave even called them out for booking so many running segments with Braun's knees being messed up but WWE gonna WWE

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

JT Smiley posted:

He's still paying more than twice what the average American makes in a month, I'm sure those kids will be fine.

What kind of mad judge thinks it makes sense that he needs to pay $180,000/year on spousal maintenance?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Dave even called them out for booking so many running segments with Braun's knees being messed up but WWE gonna WWE

Vince punishing someone for his body having weaknesses is pretty standard.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
It's kind of cute to imagine that some wrestlers really think Vince gives a single solitary gently caress about them

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Low Desert Punk posted:

It's kind of cute to imagine that some wrestlers really think Vince gives a single solitary gently caress about them

Vince loves them! But that drat HHH/Kevin Dunn/Johnny Ace/Jim Ross..... etc, etc

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
How tight would it have been if they switched the focus of Breaking Bad from Walt to Gayle because Bryan Cranston was 10 minutes late a few times?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

mkay0 posted:

How tight would it have been if they switched the focus of Breaking Bad from Walt to Gayle because Bryan Cranston was 10 minutes late a few times?

Well, within the show itself, Gus was hoping to eventually replace Walt with Gale!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
They're not pushing Braun for the championship cause their mood is off for whatever carny nonsense. Wrestling politics is some of the worst baby insecure poo poo I've heard, buncha pathetic poo poo like "He didn't shake my hand. I'm hurt, don't push him, Vince. A man who can't shake hands can't sell seats plus he looks funny to me."

Sometimes I can't believe some of these people want to be taken or be seen seriously.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

Not as cute as each new indie wrestler that signs there thinking things will be different for them

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Most indie wrestlers are more of the mindset "Wow, it'll be nice to afford to eat more than Ramen noodles while sleeping in my car."

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
So Nakamura should just go back to NJPW if he doesn’t go at least 4.25 with Seth, right?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He should very specifically not go above ***1/2 with anyone good and continue to take it easy

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

mkay0 posted:

So Nakamura should just go back to NJPW if he doesn’t go at least 4.25 with Seth, right?

WWE Money >NJPW money so he's staying.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
karl anderson is the only one who shoudl go back to NJPW b/c he looks like a geek in wwe and even his children now are intimidating him with better booked matches

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1060377859791953921

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Good. They should give SD on overrun, that show actually needs it sometimes.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Too bad. Overrun is good because it leaves the show's ending less obvious. Like Smackdown, when it's 9:58 and a match is still going, you know they're going to wrap it up pretty quickly and it sort of takes the air out of it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Eric Bischoff is spinning in his grave.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
tbh I’m surprised it lasted this long after the Monday night wars ended

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Make the show two hours maximum you cowards. You worms. You maggots.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
end every episode like a nitro with Tony schiavone flown in to say "folks were OUTTA TIME" every week

I've been thinking about Vince having a brief cry at destroying Andres body for his own personal gain and not learning anything from that moment and getting kinda peeved

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Sheamus and Cesaro win more titles while injured than healthy. Unless you’re Naomi, being minorly injured is a good luck charm.

Btw to the people wondering about Bray, he was in a car accident this year. He isn’t completely off house shows I believe but he hasn’t been on tv since the accident.

I still vote we rewatch the house of horrors match every year on its anniversary as a group.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Nov 8, 2018

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

shiksa posted:

end every episode like a nitro with Tony schiavone flown in to say "folks were OUTTA TIME" every week

I've been thinking about Vince having a brief cry at destroying Andres body for his own personal gain and not learning anything from that moment and getting kinda peeved

Vince saying "if something hurts me, I get rid of it." is such a revealing moment, it'd almost make him sympathetic if he wasn't so cartoonishly horrible to this day and probably to the day he dies.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Blaise330 posted:

Sheamus and Cesaro win more titles while injured than healthy. Unless you’re Naomi, being minorly injured is a good luck charm.

Btw to the people wondering about Bray, he was in a car accident this year. He isn’t completely off house shows I believe but he hasn’t been on tv since the accident.

I still vote we rewatch the house of horrors match every year on its anniversary as a group.

Bray appeared on TV several times after the car accident.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

shiksa posted:

if they break him they'll call up the next former power forward or left tackle they have in the performance center, nobody's bigger than the brand so everyone is replaceable :shrug:

I cannot wait for the debut of uhhhhh...Babatunde. He is a big guy and Vince would love him. Plus I think his only appearances on NXT have been when he gets squashed.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Codependent Poster posted:

Too bad. Overrun is good because it leaves the show's ending less obvious. Like Smackdown, when it's 9:58 and a match is still going, you know they're going to wrap it up pretty quickly and it sort of takes the air out of it.

On the other hand, they need to plan out their shows better. They are in control of all aspects of the show, for goodness' sake.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

Make the show two hours maximum you cowards. You worms. You maggots.

Alternatively make the show 7 hours. Nay, 24 hours. The show never ends. The slams never stop. Sleep is forgotten and you yearn for death.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Alternatively make the show 7 hours. Nay, 24 hours. The show never ends. The slams never stop. Sleep is forgotten and you yearn for death.

24 hour show where you still get less than 10 minutes of breezango and Rusev.

I miss Fandango

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Blaise330 posted:

24 hour show where you still get less than 10 minutes of breezango and Rusev.

I miss Fandango

The talent begs for reprieve, but their pleas fall upon the deaf ears of a mad tyrant. Vince demands more slams. Forever slams. A slam eternal. The show no longer ends. Then. Now. Forever... . . .

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The talent begs for reprieve, but their pleas fall upon the deaf ears of a mad tyrant. Vince demands more slams. Forever slams. A slam eternal. The show no longer ends. Then. Now. Forever... . . .

Saturday Night Forever Slam Masters

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

JT Smiley posted:

I mean, can you even blame the man?

The man went up a few leagues getting with Jojo that's for sure.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Raw, but you can only watch it at those little gas pump TV screens.

Go to the gas station and watch Raw with your neighbors and your pastor and and friends and family.

Let Raw wash over you like a sickness that corrupts your very soul.

All glory to Raw.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
WWE Monday Night Raw, now sponsored by clam and tomato juice, the official juice of Raw.

Drink up, donkeybrains. That rich, refreshing clam and tomato taste. It will remind you of December to Dismember 2006.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

The first thing that jumped out at me is that Bray was ordered to pay over $10,000 a month to his wife, in four months she would have more income than the average yearly income for a working-class American :psyduck:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i love wwe tomato and clam juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave posted:

WWE informed the SAP Center in San Jose that the main event for the TLC show on 12/16 has been changed from Strowman vs. McIntyre to Strowman vs. Corbin.

• Locked thread