Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Recommendation One:

No violence! Do not fight with the police. The police are not the enemy. Don't fall into the trap where 1/2 of the poor are neutralized by pitting them against the other 1/2 of the poor.

If people dressed as antifa hooligans try to start violence with the cops, or start destroying property, assume that they are ALT-REICH imposters, and not only do NOT follow their lead, but turn them over to the police.

Recommendation Two:

Take back the American flag. Wave it, and no other "banners." No rainbow flags, or anarchy whatevers. Maybe a few Gadsden 'No step on snek' flags. Stay focused.

Recommendation Three:

STAY FOCUSED on protecting the Mueller Investigation, the U.S. Constitution and the Rule of Law, opposing treason, and the Criminal Trump/Republican. Don't let the the message get blurred or diluted with add-on messages and "pet causes" that are not relevant to this specific protest.

Save your pet causes for a different day.

You're marching for the USA herself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1060297213052641280

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the protests tomorrow

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

how is firing an extremely racist AG a bad thing?

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Question Friend posted:

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the protests tomorrow

suck poo poo, chud

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

qkkl posted:

Now that's a take

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

the rapid response resistance network has thousands of twitter users on standby, ready to strike

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

qkkl posted:

because the one good thing he did was recuse himself from the investigation, and if you think he wouldn't be replaced with somebody infinitely worse, you're foolin yourself

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i don't join protests unless the twitter account has at least 100k followers

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Wizard Master posted:

Recommendation One:

No violence! Do not fight with the police. The police are not the enemy. Don't fall into the trap where 1/2 of the poor are neutralized by pitting them against the other 1/2 of the poor.

If people dressed as antifa hooligans try to start violence with the cops, or start destroying property, assume that they are ALT-REICH imposters, and not only do NOT follow their lead, but turn them over to the police.

Recommendation Two:

Take back the American flag. Wave it, and no other "banners." No rainbow flags, or anarchy whatevers. Maybe a few Gadsden 'No step on snek' flags. Stay focused.

Recommendation Three:

STAY FOCUSED on protecting the Mueller Investigation, the U.S. Constitution and the Rule of Law, opposing treason, and the Criminal Trump/Republican. Don't let the the message get blurred or diluted with add-on messages and "pet causes" that are not relevant to this specific protest.

Be gay, do crimes

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Wizard Master posted:

Recommendation One:

No violence! Do not fight with the police.

This is not terrible advice.

quote:

The police are not the enemy.

This, on the other hand, is laughably absurd.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

1. Fight police

2. They are the enemy

3. No american flags whatsoever

4. Have fun

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wizard Master posted:

Recommendation One:

Recommendation Two:

Recommendation Three:

aaahahahhaaahahahahaaaahaahhahah

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
replace all of the op's posts with this

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1060213035074183169

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

runupon cracker posted:

because the one good thing he did was recuse himself from the investigation, and if you think he wouldn't be replaced with somebody infinitely worse, you're foolin yourself

This is the Trump presidency, so "infinitely worse" can mean he's so incompetent at his job that he seems to be actively sabotaging the administration.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

lol

quote:

Take back the American flag. Wave it, and no other "banners." No rainbow flags, or anarchy whatevers.

lol

Taintrunner posted:

aaahahahhaaahahahahaaaahaahhahah

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

wizard master

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gawd yea buy flags fukken jus...yeah just spend money on flags

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Remember guys, the other side isn't our enemy. We can respectfully disagree with the people who support genocide. Instead of yelling at the counter protesters try starting a dialogue.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
sorry, are the police one half of all poor people?

are the poor people fighting a class war on behalf of the rich natural allies in this assessment?

i'm just baffled

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

just buy as much as you can support your local vendors
BUY your gun barrel flowers dont pick them
chew gum fellow protestors can smell you know
WARM CLOTHES and COMFY SHOES

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wakko posted:

sorry, are the police one half of all poor people?

are the poor people fighting a class war on behalf of the rich natural allies in this assessment?

i'm just baffled

Also I'm pretty sure cops are one of the last careers that gets a solidly middle class income, and that's before they dip into the evidence locker.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I personally plan on riding one of those Mega Patriot bottle rockets club in hand straight into the police lines like some sort of goblin from Warhammer 40k idk about u

AllmyFrench78
Apr 16, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

runupon cracker posted:

Seriously what. I mean for gods sake, we just had the 2018 mid-term election. Just because DJT fired Jeff Sessions, doesn't mean you should protest, in fact i am pretty sure the protests will go well as Kony 2012.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Wizard Master posted:

Recommendation One:

Recommendation Two:

Recommendation Three:

this is loving brilliant

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Good advice, OP. Where do I sign up for my Soros money?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I'll be right there, marching to keep Jeff Sessions in his appointed cabinet position.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

basic hitler posted:

1. Fight police

2. They are the enemy

3. No american flags whatsoever

4. Have fun

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if you see someone covering their face be sure to alert the closest police officer!

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
call it a hunch but i don't think antifa is going to the mat for an fbi administrator

but thanks for tips about snitching you piece of poo poo

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
The US you imagine is deader than Elvis.

This will do nothing.

Just like OWS no one will care beyond vague annoyance.

No one will remember in a month except internet loses that insist it made a difference but always duck any question about exactly what.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rioting is just public opinion

non-disruptful peaceful protesting is simply stating you're mildly disapproving but not enough to challenge society

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
lol

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
proud 2 march with the #resistance today

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

rioting is just public opinion

non-disruptful peaceful protesting is simply stating you're mildly disapproving but not enough to challenge society

that's not entirely true, though it depends on your definition of "disruptive" i suppose

there have definitely been plenty of genuinely peaceful protest-led revolutions, especially in the modern era.

i mean, i agree we should smash the state and all, but peaceful protest is one way of doing it, you just need numbers (100s and 100s of thousands)

in fact, peaceful protest may be the only way of doing it because violence is one of the few languages the state speaks, and it speaks it very well

the state wants a crowd to become unruly so it can violently oppress it to the applause of the media

listen to some chris hedges. he was in eastern europe when some of these revolutions were taking place and witnessed it first hand. he's adamant that violent protest will fail and also that we're all totally hosed

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

Recommendation One:

Recommendation Two:

Recommendation Three:

good one, you almost got me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa:

• Locked thread