Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Beebo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Praise the Blue God.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

One flip. He's uncatchable. :argh:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I don't think this doctor is acting ethically

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

He's Spotless Minding him!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Remember Oliver, there are five four lights.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

TV Sins did Arrow just FYI

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

howe_sam posted:

Praise the Blue God.
Praise indeed!

'Weeeeeeeeeeeee' :lol:

I refuse to believe Felicity is dead until there is a body. And even then people still come back to life!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So is this psychiatrist dude thats interviewing Oliver at level 2 the Devil or what?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I'm curious as to where they're going with the future plot. I mean, Future Star City looks like a shithole so either the season's triumphant conclusion is gonna have some ironic ending where they're going to somehow set the steps to the shithole future in motion, or like, I don't know, the Legends Time Idiots or Flash and XS the other Time Idiots take William and maybe Zoe back to the past? I think it's both interesting and kind of stupid at the same time.

Or maybe, given Laurel's story about the Smoak empire and the fact that they're in Smoak Technology, the big twist is gonna be that the flashforwards are actually on Earth 2 or something?

Vietnamwees posted:

So is this psychiatrist dude thats interviewing Oliver at level 2 the Devil or what?

oh totally. I'm sure there'll be some reveal where he's like "I'm the demon" after he breaks Oliver as a dramatic cliffhanger, possibly followed shortly afterward by Oliver pulling some "No, I am" one-liner before revealing that he is in fact not broken and then he beats everyone up.

edit: actually wait, that ruins my earlier theory that Oliver's little buddy/leech was a Diaz mole. So maybe the doc is a plant but not the Demon? Or maybe the Demon IS RA'S AL GHUL

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Nov 6, 2018

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

TwoPair posted:

I'm curious as to where they're going with the future plot. I mean, Future Star City looks like a shithole so either the season's triumphant conclusion is gonna have some ironic ending where they're going to somehow set the steps to the shithole future in motion, or like, I don't know, the Legends Time Idiots or Flash and XS the other Time Idiots take William and maybe Zoe back to the past? I think it's both interesting and kind of stupid at the same time.

Yeah, the whole "built a wall around the Glades, nobody gets in" sure sounds like one of the rich douches who keep trying to turn that place into a gated community finally succeeded. And it felt odd happening in the same episode as them trying to stop a rich douche from buying everything up.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

The Glades just become Diaz's fortress.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Arrow has never done anything with all of the in-universe time travel stuff except Diggle's kid changing gender, I think?, so I really don't understand them showing a hell future they can't change.

And it stings because the Star City crew are really interesting this season and the Ollie stuff is good too, but the future is apparently more important.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Digital Jedi posted:

Praise indeed!

'Weeeeeeeeeeeee' :lol:

I refuse to believe Felicity is dead until there is a body. And even then people still come back to life!

Skip us to the future, i'll take Healthy Colton and the gang against the cops over more loving Where's Diaz bullshit

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was kinda hoping that Zoe would be the future Black Canary.

EDIT: I should probably not live post when catching up with episodes.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Nov 7, 2018

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

One of the reasons I appreciate this not being a Batman show is they would of done some bullshit about how Batman was faking being broken because his mind is SO STRONG and MENTALLY THE STRONGEST EVER.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Mooseontheloose posted:

One of the reasons I appreciate this not being a Batman show is they would of done some bullshit about how Batman was faking being broken because his mind is SO STRONG and MENTALLY THE STRONGEST EVER.

Season's still early, plenty of time for that to still happen...

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mooseontheloose posted:

I posted this in the legends thread, but it's apt.

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

Vietnamwees posted:

If he's not, he's at least working for some higher factor. He kept asking very pointed questions about the island and other stuff from the previous flashbacks.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I really hope he's not working for Diaz, because holy poo poo that would be bad.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Diaz knew this would happen. The entire prison is working for him.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That was a pretty heavy handed mention of Earth 2.

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

So it's possible that the first half of this season with the flashforwards of hosed up Star City and dead Smoak is just a build-up to the crossover? Do they stretch this out and the huge "reveal" before they drop into the crossover is that the mystery hooded dude ends up being Gustin?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm still absolutely positive that the new Green Arrow is just Roy. The future stuff is showing that he still keeps up on everything and also the flips.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

I'm still absolutely positive that the new Green Arrow is just Roy. The future stuff is showing that he still keeps up on everything and also the flips.

If it’s Roy then it’s gonna be a whimper fart reveal because they already blew their shocking reveal load on Future Roy and William. It would be amazingly underwhelming if it turns out “oh, it was just Roy...” and would also kind of poo poo all over Thea’s exit from the show if Roy immediately comes back to Star City after riding off into the sunset with her just a few months earlier. Though I don’t discount Arrow’s ability to do the dumb when the time arrives...

My money’s on Future William come back in time through some means.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

hatelull posted:

So it's possible that the first half of this season with the flashforwards of hosed up Star City and dead Smoak is just a build-up to the crossover? Do they stretch this out and the huge "reveal" before they drop into the crossover is that the mystery hooded dude ends up being Gustin?

Won't lie, that would be awesome.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Not tall enough.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
The new Green Arrow is beloved character actress Margo Martindale.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i love future Roy's beer belly

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

nine-gear crow posted:

My money’s on Future William come back in time through some means.
There almost has to be time travel, because otherwise the future stuff is too far away to mean anything. In a stand-alone show they could do a time-jump mid-season to bring the present and future stuff together, but that would gently caress up any potential Flash crossovers, so I can't see them doing that.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Whoever it is, the new Green Arrow is almost certainly working for Diaz.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

The new GA is Diaz

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GreenNight posted:

The new GA is Diaz

I think i'm done.

I never thought i'd be switching off a Kirk Avacado role, but i never finished last season and here we are again.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Oliver is Diaz.

Spuzzz
Mar 27, 2005

I have hit my head some many times I am surprised I can remember my own name.
The ringleader will be the bodyguard from the raft. He lived through the shooting and has been trying to get revenge on Oliver ever since.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spuzzz posted:

The ringleader will be the bodyguard from the raft. He lived through the shooting and has been trying to get revenge on Oliver ever since.

That seems to be very possible and incredibly silly.

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

Especially if it ties back to the prison psych asking him pointedly a few times about dude on the raft.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

My wife and I are convinced that Laurel is the new Green Arrow.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Part of me is hoping that the new Green Arrow is just a total rando who just decided to be the Green Arrow after watching Ollie get perp walked to the klink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

nine-gear crow posted:

Part of me is hoping that the new Green Arrow is just a total rando who just decided to be the Green Arrow after watching Ollie get perp walked to the klink.

My name is Joe Shmo. Three weeks ago I watched Oliver Queen get arrested for vigilantism, and figured that if that rich prick can do it it can't be that difficult. Now I flip around town shooting people for kicks. I am the Greener Arrow.