Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what is fun except fleeting moments of enjoyable excitement

even that, moments of excitement are not necessarily fun at the time, hence the phrase "fun when its done"

dont get me wrong i love to have fun, even the fun when its done kind of fun, i also own a hat that says "NO FUN" which i wear when i get into mucho trouble as an ironic statement

that being said if someone says they are having fun i have a hard time believing them because im not sure they understand the concept of fun

what. is. fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Baby dont hurt me

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
baby don't hurt me no more

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Certainly not this thread

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
What is fun?
Fun is the area between the balls and the anus of a dom or other man
What is fun?
Fun is the possibility of choking on your own vomit in the back of a rapist's van
What is fun?
Denim clad Satanists, making love in the sewers of Birmingham during Maggie Thatcher's prime
What is fun?
Fun is meeting the grim reaper in a sports arena stampede at the tender age of nine
What is fun?
Backwards messages to boys and girls, to bring machine guns to the schools
What is fun?
No, I'm not talking about Canadian producer and 5th Metallica Bob Fun, you fool
What is fun?
Oh AC/DC, Cleveland, Ohio, well, basically it's harder and heavier and slightly more blues-based than pop
What is fun?
Historians keep nagging about Fun House, but me? I think Kill City is where it's at.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

turbonegro rules

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Human altar sacrifice. That’s my only relationship with people and that’s all their worth to me.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

are you an Quetzalcoatl?

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Human altar sacrifice. That’s my only relationship with people and that’s all their worth to me.

THE SUN'll COME OUT, TOMORROW...

*stabs tied down person on granite slab*

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
happiness is a warm gunt

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Robin Williams posted:

What is fun?
Fun is the area between the balls and the anus of a dom or other man
What is fun?
Fun is the possibility of choking on your own vomit in the back of a rapist's van
What is fun?
Denim clad Satanists, making love in the sewers of Birmingham during Maggie Thatcher's prime
What is fun?
Fun is meeting the grim reaper in a sports arena stampede at the tender age of nine
What is fun?
Backwards messages to boys and girls, to bring machine guns to the schools
What is fun?
No, I'm not talking about Canadian producer and 5th Metallica Bob Fun, you fool
What is fun?
Oh AC/DC, Cleveland, Ohio, well, basically it's harder and heavier and slightly more blues-based than pop
What is fun?
Historians keep nagging about Fun House, but me? I think Kill City is where it's at.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Whatever people do at funerals. I think.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

are you an Quetzalcoatl?

Apparantly, people just use my body to make poo poo without consent or really having the slightest clue what is going to happen or how that is going to affect the things around them but sure I’ll go ahead and test your product at 100% risk to me and no liability to you and then get stalked with lovely looks when it doesn’t work how you thought it would and I’ll also deal with all the heat it puts on everyone for free, because not only is altar sacrifice making a comeback, slavery and human trafficking is too.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

jimmyjams posted:

happiness is a warm gunt

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you are ever surprised by how anything works you need to have less fun.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Baby dont hurt me

Sponge Baathist posted:

baby don't hurt me no more

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Never found the fun in what but don't let that stop you.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Conan! What is fun in life?

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
f is for friends who do stuff together

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

it's the japanese word for feces, OP. Hope this helps. When and where to poop? well...the rest is up to you.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'd recommend the Suspiria remake. Though I seriously hope you don't do black alchemical rituals and fill the cellar of your tumbledown house with bodies. I'm sure you'll feel much better after you find somewhere to live and get a job... remember, charities are your friends, while you need them. :)

Edit: Err forget the last bits, unless they apply, I got you confused with SneakersWearConverse. Maybe a trip to a psychotherapist and/or an exorcist instead? Or ring Lifeline maybe. Have (nice) fun! :D

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Nov 9, 2018

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

... dont get me wrong i love to have fun, even the fun when its done kind of fun, i also own a hat that says "NO FUN" which i wear when i get into mucho trouble as an ironic statement

Popularised, of course, by the fine song Iggy Pop did with The Stooges. Also the Sex Pistols did a great cover.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Baby dont hurt me

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVpw1SwJRBI

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

Apparantly, people just use my body to make poo poo without consent or really having the slightest clue what is going to happen or how that is going to affect the things around them but sure I’ll go ahead and test your product at 100% risk to me and no liability to you and then get stalked with lovely looks when it doesn’t work how you thought it would and I’ll also deal with all the heat it puts on everyone for free, because not only is altar sacrifice making a comeback, slavery and human trafficking is too.

It would be fun to read a thread where you explained what in the hell you talking about, preferably with 30% less word salad

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Fun is when you're hagin' ten with your cool buddies Skeetch and Tony at the locals only beach. Cathcin' that perfect wave and then taking Skeetch and Tony back to your bro-pad for some totally heterosexual dick suckin'.

That's fun.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Fun, to me, is the moment you realize everything will die, turn to dust, and cease to exist.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

CarpenterWalrus posted:

It would be fun to read a thread where you explained what in the hell you talking about, preferably with 30% less word salad

Oh man so its not just me. I cant understand that dude at all. Funny stuff.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Fun is having a pizza party at Chuck E. Cheese's with your cool friends Skeetch and Tony. Playing some of the games, goofing around in the ball pit and then taking Skeetch and Tony back to your bro-pad for some totally heterosexual dick suckin'.

That's fun.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Fun is doing something athletic with your body in an outside environment. Hiking, running, biking. Do something.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Oscar Wild posted:

Fun is doing something athletic with your body in an outside environment. Hiking, running, biking. Do something.

:chloe:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

turbonegro rules

It's a lot of fun.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

We already have a thread about eating rear end

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tane posted:

Skeetch?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Tony?

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

turbonegro rules

Icochet posted:

It's a lot of fun.

Tane posted:

the original turbo negro

Robin Williams fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Nov 9, 2018

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This is gonna be a fun trip to the Chuck-e-Cheese.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
"Eating rear end at the Chucky Cheese" isn't the best r kelly song, but is not without its merits

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
There's a moment, after all the stalking and hunting, when I'm sure they're separated from their group, and I'm descending on them from above with my jaws open and all my sharp claws out where I think "Is this them? Is this the one who will fight back? Will they overcome my horror and strike my core and destroy me? Will this one transcend prey status and finally free me from my miserable, starving curse?"

That's pretty fun.

Of course, then I just messily devour them and everything goes back to the same apathetic gray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorority Fister
Aug 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fun is patting yourself on the back for being on the wagon so long, then thinking youll just have a couple drinks. Then it hits your brain and there are no problems in the world ever, in the future, in the past...no more problems

• Locked thread