Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm just baffled why he wanted to even be a nurse to begin with. I always assume they'd have at least a bit of empathy for others, especially if you're a man going into a career that people often make fun of men going into. I guess I just assumed male nurses were probably good and cool people who really wanted to help others. Shows what I know. Guess I have too much faith in humanity still. Nurses proudly advertising that hanging is more 'just' than the court of law. hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nurses are always a little hosed in the head. They're people that will touch other people's poop for money. That's weird.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I quit as a tech and started nursing school so I wouldn't have to work as hard :v:

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 00:23 on Nov 10, 2018

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Nurses are always a little hosed in the head. They're people that will touch other people's poop for money. That's weird.

That's a CNA and not nurse job.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not seeing a refutation of the little hosed in the head statement tho.

Anecdotes point to yes.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Boy you guys are really bad at shutting up and posting pictures.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Skeleton Ape posted:

Don't doxx me (guess who I am).

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Skeleton Ape posted:

:discourse:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

T-man posted:

Don't doxx me (guess who I am).

Hello Governor! Or do you prefer Sectary?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Queen Combat posted:

Not just the job, but soon his nursing license.

Nursing boards, like the NLN and whatever his state's board of nursing abbreviates themselves to, will pull your license if you get a moving violation and don't report it, or a domestic violence charge, or any felony or unreported misdemeanor, if a hospital fires you for just cause, etc.

It is easier to buy and keep guns than it is to keep your nursing license. Additionally, most states are members of the Nursing Licensure Compact, so he'll never be able to skip states and retest into a new license. Effectively banned for life.

drat, I didn't know that. Brutal slam on a racist idiot.

ed: The three people in front are all the worst.

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 01:24 on Nov 10, 2018

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

IM SLAYING 2NIGHT

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I know I posted this but I just realized its impossible to tell what the weather is like from this picture, some people look like they're dressed for fairly warm weather, but then you have a person wearing what looks like a sheepskin jacket suggesting cold weather. But then they're wearing sandals. Again I've said it before, but what the gently caress is it with loser nerds always dumping accessories onto themselves but not thinking about how they look together.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
If the hat wearing idiots ever struggle for supremacy, the skull t-shirt guy is gonna stomp down on some toes and triumph utterly.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I can smell these posts, and alas, they smell of home.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

twistedmentat posted:

Again I've said it before, but what the gently caress is it with loser nerds always dumping accessories onto themselves but not thinking about how they look together.

A lifetime of playing too many video games has led them to believe that individual items, which to them seem cool, can be stacked to max out charisma potential

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

twistedmentat posted:

I know I posted this but I just realized its impossible to tell what the weather is like from this picture, some people look like they're dressed for fairly warm weather, but then you have a person wearing what looks like a sheepskin jacket suggesting cold weather. But then they're wearing sandals. Again I've said it before, but what the gently caress is it with loser nerds always dumping accessories onto themselves but not thinking about how they look together.

You're making a mistake thinking those people in the front are dressing for the weather. That's fashion to them. I was a proto weeb and I knew kids that work jackets at all times because it was cool anime badass poo poo. I'm glad I got out of that subculture.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

A lifetime of playing too many video games has led them to believe that individual items, which to them seem cool, can be stacked to max out charisma potential

Isn't the joke about how you get all these good items, but they look horrible?

Blendy posted:

You're making a mistake thinking those people in the front are dressing for the weather. That's fashion to them. I was a proto weeb and I knew kids that work jackets at all times because it was cool anime badass poo poo. I'm glad I got out of that subculture.

True, and I've said it before, it's trying to cargo cult masculinity or coolness.

What's the story about the heavily plastic surgeried brothers? That's about all I know about them. They kind of remind me of Pete Burns, but he's straight up said "Its my own drat face, I can do what I want with it".

I wonder if he still sings the same?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

twistedmentat posted:

I willingly take extra damage to avoid wearing certain helmets, then rely on ranged weapons to avoid bulky armour. If it were up to me I would always play a rogue in a slender black morphsuit

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The best items to wear are those with minimum skin coverage but maximum defense stats. That bikini throws out a forcefield over your entire body, keeping you safe. With enough layers of underwear and swimwear below your outer coat (normal clothes) you can have god like defense against everything. Then just chip away at their HP until you win or you can capture a boyfriend pokeman to fight for you.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

twistedmentat posted:

Fashion Souls is a thing, but counterpoint: Kingdom Hearts

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

What's the story about the heavily plastic surgeried brothers? That's about all I know about them. They kind of remind me of Pete Burns, but he's straight up said "Its my own drat face, I can do what I want with it".

I wonder if he still sings the same?

I doubt it, seeing as he died in 2016.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

The Door Frame posted:

Fashion Souls is a thing, but counterpoint: Kingdom Hearts

Hey I always collected a full armor set before wearing it. Though I found they are mostly found together, either in a chest or looted?

Dick Burglar posted:

I missed that. Hell I didn't even know George Michael died.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Here's a kind of hot take on this:

Whilst the three weirdos up the front all dressed weird are indeed AUG, I don't think they are the worst. I think it is the relatively normal people that give me the willies.

Because if you meet a 18 year old dressed as a Victorian Nobleman with a monocle carrying his plush My Little Pony, you know immediately to stay away. Also, it could be argued that that this bloke is living his truth, so it's a little bit wrong of us to hang poo poo on him.

But the guy up the back in jeans and a T-Shirt, who you might run into out in the world. When he starts telling you the finer points of who is better Fluttershy or Rainbow Brite, then that to me is a whole lot creepier.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

BrigadierSensible posted:

But the guy up the back in jeans and a T-Shirt, who you might run into out in the world. When he starts telling you the finer points of who is better Fluttershy or Rainbow Brite, then that to me is a whole lot creepier.

That sounds like any awkward teenager with Interests.

I say this because I looked at this picture and felt weird, because, with the exception of the aforementioned three, I could definitely see myself having being in a group of friends like this at that age (not MLP, mind you, just the awkward high school anime-club-type group).

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Here's a kind of hot take on this:

Whilst the three weirdos up the front all dressed weird are indeed AUG, I don't think they are the worst. I think it is the relatively normal people that give me the willies.

Because if you meet a 18 year old dressed as a Victorian Nobleman with a monocle carrying his plush My Little Pony, you know immediately to stay away. Also, it could be argued that that this bloke is living his truth, so it's a little bit wrong of us to hang poo poo on him.

Not everyone has money to dress in fancy clothes and just end up wearing the only poo poo they have.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Counterpoint: That dude is on the precipice of being extremely bonkers and one thing could send him over one edge or another, so he has the potential to read a book or something and turn into a totally regular person somewhere down the road. Doesn't that make you feel better?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

AUG Thread: For Some Reason No Female Has The Ovaries To Say It To Me.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:golfclap:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
From Richard Lowtax's own facebook page

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Dillbag posted:

From Richard Lowtax's own facebook page

That took me entirely too long, I kept fixating on the weird text.

e: real fuckin obvious in the thumbnail, ha

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Dritz

More like ditz

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I'm a basic notion too

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Never seen a person made up of nothing but right angles before.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Dick Burglar posted:

eh more like pete burns in hell then amitrite

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
If he knew people would make jokes about his death, he’d be spinning in his grave.

Right round.

Baby right round.

Like a record, baby, right round, round, round.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

yeah he's not getting into Funkytown now, what a bohemian Panic!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

It looks like the stuff is all nailed to the wall and he's standing on his tiptoes to fit into the helmet.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

I feel like I've seen this on a flag, but I can't find it.

Jam With Seeds
Dec 20, 2008

Nettle Soup posted:

It looks like the stuff is all nailed to the wall and he's standing on his tiptoes to fit into the helmet.

I can't even tell if that's a wall or a floor. Those look like baseboards at the top but then there's a juice box standing up at the bottom...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
NSFW!!!!!!

https://efukt.com/22162_The_Legend_of_Fuckmeat.html