Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Plutonis posted:

Lmao Hanafusa and Murobuchi playing football while this poo poo happens

owns

I want Hanafusa and THE Murobuchi Gozo to be best friends forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbitrary Number
Nov 10, 2012

Sindai posted:

The next time it cuts back to Setsuna it's going to look like a Junji Ito manga.

What they're going to turn into snails or someth - ohhh.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
New chapter!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/480204/1

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i didn't see wheelchair guy at the end, hope he's just having his afternoon nap or something

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The CEO of United Clothing sounds like a loving boss.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Awww yeaaaa

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
So I guess this is what Erioh meant?

Aug 24, 2011

well yeah

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Gah!

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
more ryan kure action is good.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wild Horses posted:

more ryan kure action is good.

:yeah:

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
When this chapter was first released raw it was missing the last couple of pages, so when the next chapter was released with the Kure clan wrecking face I was very confused.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

How is Raian unscathed while Ohma is still zoned out tho

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Plutonis posted:

The Kure clan are selectively bred superhumans that can withstand their bullshit transformation, Ohms lacks this advantage.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Advance is different from Removal. Maintaining Removal probably takes stamina but it probably doesn't actively kill you like the Advance.

And also cause the Kure have been selectively breeding for that poo poo.

And Raian's supposed to be a prodigy even among the Kure.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

where the red fern gropes posted:

i didn't see wheelchair guy at the end, hope he's just having his afternoon nap or something

They're building a ramp to let him down into the room gently. The man's a hippo but he's about as durable as a flamingo, in his old age sadly.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao at metsudo just casually recording it like kazzy did. He's learning from the best

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Plutonis posted:

Alpha genes.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

God, that panel revealing Haruo holding Kazzy under his arm like a child :allears:

All this talk about the past between Metsudo, Hayami and that other guy makes me wonder if the next Kengan series will be a prequel... or we might just get another one-off flashback volume. Either would be cool.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Ahahah that's some good stuff

You outnumber me? FOOL I ALREADY HIRED THE KURE CLAN

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

I am so loving hyped to see everyone start wrecking these fools left and right, I hope everyone gets their shots in. Cosmo in his wheelchair, the two ex-fighter CEOs, hell let Shipping Girl knock someone out. All-out mayhem

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I hope Mockey gets some punches in.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

They're building a ramp to let him down into the room gently. The man's a hippo but he's about as durable as a flamingo, in his old age sadly.
He's on the second helicopter that has one of those safety nets the coast guard uses to pull people from the water.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This plan seems doomed to fail. Not only does it look like any of these jobbers have a unique fighting style or odd body quirk but they don't even have guns.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

RareAcumen posted:

This plan seems doomed to fail. Not only does it look like any of these jobbers have a unique fighting style or odd body quirk but they don't even have guns.

This is a fightin manga, if they had guns they’d already be defeated. Having melee weapons just means that they’ll last from a few pages up to another chapter maybe.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
huh, did i miss it or are mizakuchi and his boss not there?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Given all past appearances, Rei was probably getting some head-in-lap time somewhere and then the Guardians showed up and he violently murdered them all and went back to head-in-lap time because he doesn't need to hold back outside of Kengan matches.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

There are a bunch of winners who aren't accounted for

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, it'd be loving nuts if Hayami's guardians took out Rei and Mutembe.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Bushmeister posted:

I am so loving hyped to see everyone start wrecking these fools left and right, I hope everyone gets their shots in. Cosmo in his wheelchair, the two ex-fighter CEOs, hell let Shipping Girl knock someone out. All-out mayhem
They'll slip on her nosebleed blood like in alien covanent and stab eachother.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I imagine a situation like this is like being a murderous kid in a candy store for Muteba, assuming his employer wants him to join the fray instead of just waiting things out. It'd be like if there were burglars breaking into Wayne Manor hoping to steal all the valuables.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

OnimaruXLR posted:

I imagine a situation like this is like being a murderous kid in a candy store for Muteba, assuming his employer wants him to join the fray instead of just waiting things out. It'd be like if there were burglars breaking into Wayne Manor Frank Castle's battle bunker hoping to steal all the valuables.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

OnimaruXLR posted:

I imagine a situation like this is like being a murderous kid in a candy store for Muteba, assuming his employer wants him to join the fray instead of just waiting things out. It'd be like if there were burglars breaking into Wayne Manor hoping to steal all the valuables.

Yeah, the previous chapter talked about armed vs unarmed fighters, but Muteba is the guy who decided the best way to go after a group of armed mercenaries is to just climb up on the ship mostly naked.

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

I imagine a situation like this is like being a murderous kid in a candy store for Raian

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ah gently caress, Akoya's still out there and largely undamaged. How many gaurdians do you think it'll take to kill him?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Hopefully enough.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kanos posted:

Hopefully enough.

:hf:

Aug 24, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Ah gently caress, Akoya's still out there and largely undamaged. How many gaurdians do you think it'll take to kill him?

that was secretly the plan all along

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

RareAcumen posted:

This is true and they are 100% people he would go maximum dirty harry murder on since they are literal terrorists at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

new chapter

grandpa kure is officially in the mix :allears: