Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Hatsumi is truly the floating cloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

there's wheelchair kure!

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Aww, he got to kill after all.:3:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
And he's there not just because they "brought everyone". He's there as one of the "50 elite Kure". :allears:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

He's too powerful, he even stole the Joestar secret family technique!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

JosephWongKS posted:

And he's there not just because they "brought everyone". He's there as one of the "50 elite Kure". :allears:

I mean they did take him on the mission to smoke Kenzo as one of the advancing forces, so he's probably super strong.

Also nice to see Raian using techniques.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Infinity Gaia posted:

Peak Condition.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

This is true and they are 100% people he would go maximum dirty harry murder on since they are literal terrorists at this point.

I can't believe Metsudo wanted them to live.

drat you Sandrovich Yabako for not sending the most dangerous fighters after that shithead vigilante cop.

JamMasterJim posted:

Hatsumi is truly the floating cloud.

Dias posted:

Peak Condition.

Weird trend where everyone whose fought the Fang so far is largely undamaged. Okubo didn't have to fight anyone since he was the first fight, Gaolang didn't really get injured fighting Kaneda at all, and now Hatsumi's taken one blow to the head that he bounced back from immediately since he softened it's power.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

This is badass, all the fighting friends squaring off against a common ene-THERES MURDERCOP I HATE THAT GUY gently caress OFF MURDERCOP YOU CANT BE ON MY TEAM

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mary Annette posted:

This is badass, all the fighting friends squaring off against a common ene-THERES MURDERCOP I HATE THAT GUY gently caress OFF MURDERCOP YOU CANT BE ON MY TEAM

Hopefully the Fang destroys Murdercop after they're done fighting off the white shirt mooks.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Are the fang and murder cop long lost brothers or something? Twins even.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i used to think that katahara was a cool dude, but now he's hired that loving cop

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Judge Dredd-chan ownz gently caress da h8rz

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Macksy posted:

Judge Dredd-chan ownz gently caress da h8rz

die by my blade, fool

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'm very happy that this thread is all about hating the fuckin' cops.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i used to think that katahara was a cool dude, but now he's hired that loving cop

What makes you think that?

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Katahara had so little trust in the cop that he sent his toughest dude to go rescue and/or restrain him. He would never hire him!

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

The Okubo head lock > punch was hella lol.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kanos posted:

Given all past appearances, Rei was probably getting some head-in-lap time somewhere and then the Guardians showed up and he violently murdered them all and went back to head-in-lap time because he doesn't need to hold back outside of Kengan matches.

More like there is a line for the head-in-lap. She's supposed to be invincible too.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Man, there was a lot in this chapter, we finally got to see Mockey punch someone!

It sure would've been nice for him to have a real fight and not just get knocked out instantly by Rei.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Infinity Gaia posted:

Who stole from the Saotome School of Anything-Goes-Martial-Arts.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

smh at this post

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Brought To You By posted:

Are the fang and murder cop long lost brothers or something? Twins even.

I know, right? They look so similar.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i get that this series doesn't slow down but I'd legit like to see all the fighters who jobbed getting a chapter themselves beating down guardians

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Is Ronald Haraguchi some kind of pun or play on words?

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Begemot posted:

Man, there was a lot in this chapter, we finally got to see Mockey punch someone!

It sure would've been nice for him to have a real fight and not just get knocked out instantly by Rei.

this and the reappearance of the THE WORLD'S FASTEST MAN, DELIVERING THE WORLD'S FASTEST FLYING KNEE KICK were my favorites.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

People talk about Kengan Asura being unrealistic but I appreciate them showing a psycho cop immediately getting a job after he reveals himself to be a psycho.

I don't really care about this arc overall though. I want to get back to the tournament.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its a shame rei didn't get to fight sekibayashi

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Jose posted:

its a shame rei didn't get to fight sekibayashi

I think that in a regular Kengan match, not a tournament setting, Sekibayashi would p. much gently caress up most if not all of the other 31 fighters entered in the final bracket. Insane stamina paired with his style means that barring instant death blows like Ohma blowing out his trachea with Advance he could probably grind out p. much anyone. Out of the tournament roster I'd say the only people who could go toe to toe with him would be Rei, Gaolang, The Fang, Gensai and Wakatsuki. Maybe Kiryu, but he has bullshit instant kills built into his very style. And out of those only Wakatsuki and The Fang are regulars in normal Kengan matches.

what i'm trying to say here is that Jun rules

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Begemot posted:

This is the only time that Mockey will get to actually fight. But man does it really get me hyped for the man from the land of dreams.

Hypocrisy posted:

People talk about Kengan Asura being unrealistic but I appreciate them showing a psycho cop immediately getting a job after he reveals himself to be a psycho.
I mean, nobody knew he was a murdering vigilante, in fact nobody knows now either outside of Cosmo's CEO and Adam. Akoya's got the image of a model police officer and at best. People will know he's got a mean streak to him given his fight with Cosmo.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Hypocrisy posted:

I don't really care about this arc overall though. I want to get back to the tournament.

Idk I find this a fresh change of pace. I was already wondering how things would go, since Ohma vs Kiryu in the finals suddenly became less likely.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bushmeister posted:

I think that in a regular Kengan match, not a tournament setting, Sekibayashi would p. much gently caress up most if not all of the other 31 fighters entered in the final bracket. Insane stamina paired with his style means that barring instant death blows like Ohma blowing out his trachea with Advance he could probably grind out p. much anyone. Out of the tournament roster I'd say the only people who could go toe to toe with him would be Rei, Gaolang, The Fang, Gensai and Wakatsuki. Maybe Kiryu, but he has bullshit instant kills built into his very style. And out of those only Wakatsuki and The Fang are regulars in normal Kengan matches.

what i'm trying to say here is that Jun rules

he'd stomp all over rei smh. Sen also already completely beat him

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Jose posted:

he'd stomp all over rei smh. Sen also already completely beat him

oh yeah I forgot that he already lost to Sen, who seems somewhat of a hard counter to Jun's style to be honest. I included Rei since the superspeed one-shot strike is his preferred opener/move, but I guess if he wasn't willing to target the throat/other lethal targets from the get-go Jun could hang with?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Jun would survive the first move similar to how Saw Paing did

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Jose posted:

Jun would survive the first move similar to how Saw Paing did

I don't know, I believe in pro wrestling but Jun has been knocked out by every opponent he's fought. And a sudden hit to the jaw is what floored him against Sumo, and unlike that guy, Rei isn't one for unnecessary follow ups. He might actually lose that one since he doesn't have the excuse of an adamantium skeleton.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I'm not sure what Jun would do against Bando or sword doctor. Can't exactly tank those attacks. I guess you could maybe argue that sword doctor's level of skill is below that of most higher-level competitors and that Jun would be able to dodge him somehow.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Christmas posted:

Is Ronald Haraguchi some kind of pun or play on words?

The joke is that they obviously replaced his last name with and incredibly Japanese one. There is no pun.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

You guys are also forgetting about Julius who might also be out of Jun's league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
p sure raian would stomp him too. honestly ohma was probably one of the best people to fight raian, since he has his own super mode to stall out the removal.