Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Costco closes at 6:00 pm on Saturday. Who knew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

Costco closes at 6:00 pm on Saturday. Who knew?

It should be 7pm now until the holiday season is over.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Hypnolobster posted:

I was going to go get a chicken bake and a dog and make a bakedog just for shock and awe, but the food court is under construction.

Did it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

God bless you you filthy animal

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

You can't just say you did it without the mandatory 400 essay describing the experience [2 sources, 1 citation minimum].

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Thanks to costco I now have the 50 inch screen, now I just need the money green leather sofa, the two rides, and the limousine with a chauffeur

I've been using the same 32" since 2011 when I traded a kid moving dorms three dirty thirties of genny cream ale for it and oh man is this an improvement. I also got a big pack of thick sliced bacon, mozzarella sticks, two tall sized flannels, and 4 packs of pineapple teriyaki meatballs. Hail costco.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo. Absolute mad lad.

:ck5: Pbuc! Pbuc! :ck5:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Holy poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this is violence

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Truly a god among men.

Now I want to try one with an Italian sausage instead of a hot dog. Is the Italian sausage an east coast thing? Don't think I've seen it out west, you guys got the late polish I believe?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

pnumoman posted:

Truly a god among men.

Now I want to try one with an Italian sausage instead of a hot dog. Is the Italian sausage an east coast thing? Don't think I've seen it out west, you guys got the late polish I believe?

Yeah, West coast was always the polish

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sitting there eating a dog today wishing it was a Polish.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Chinatown posted:

this is violence

I got consent before biting off the end of the bake and slowly slipping in the dog.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

pnumoman posted:

Truly a god among men.

Wisconsin has brats.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Wisconsin has brats.

There are always gonna be children at Costco unless you go during school hours on a weekday.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
We got a bag of the mini torta rolls, they're awesome (as always) but this time they were pre-sliced. They have a faint smell of cinnamon. It's not overpowering or even unpleasant (cinnamon as a savory rather than sweet spice is pro-tier as gently caress) but it's weird.

I'm betting they were on the same cooling pan as cinnamon buns maybe, or raisin bread was sliced on the same slicer?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 12, 2018

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Schadenboner posted:

We got a bag of the mini torta rolls, they're awesome (as always) but this time they were pre-sliced. They have a faint smell of cinnamon. It's not overpowering or even unpleasant (cinnamon as a savory rather than sweet spice is pro-tier as gently caress) but it's weird.

I'm betting they were on the same cooling pan as cinnamon buns maybe, or raisin bread was sliced on the same slicer?

I get this happening with bagels from Costco as well, and I figured it was from the same sort of thing happening.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
wine followup: kirkland malbec is pretty good, not as much flavor as the others but smooth. kirkland old vine zinfandel i thought was better, will probably pick up a case of that!

also don't buy bagels from costco, those aren't real bagels.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

DELETE CASCADE posted:

wine followup: kirkland malbec is pretty good, not as much flavor as the others but smooth. kirkland old vine zinfandel i thought was better, will probably pick up a case of that!

Some of us are 1500 miles from real bagels. We take what we can get.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DELETE CASCADE posted:

What if I got a bagel and stuck a juicy dawg in there

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

What if I got a bagel and stuck a juicy dawg in there

¡Muy erotico!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I had a dog with sauerkraut and onions that I cranked out of their steel vault today. With a nice line of mustard down the middle. PBUC.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

tangy yet delightful posted:

I had a dog with sauerkraut and onions that I cranked out of their steel vault today. With a nice line of mustard down the middle. PBUC.

Yellow or deli style mustard?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

Yellow or deli style mustard?

It had better be proper deli/brown mustard or he's dead to me

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
I love how angry people get about what other people choose to eat.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

AYYY YO! HAVIN' A SRTOKE ABOUT BAGELS OVA HERE!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I want a chicken bake now because I'm bored

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Gotta buy a costco turkey n ham for next week :catstare: gonna shove chicken bakes in it

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Gotta buy a costco turkey n ham for next week :catstare: gonna shove chicken bakes in it

Yikes, thanks for reminding me Thanksgiving is already around the corner. Thought I had two weeks left for some reason.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
(One) of my local Costcos upped the game on the jamon iberico

Please enjoy the secondary, serendipitous shot of the guy buying over 800 bottles of water. Probably because Amazon is coming to our area??

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Olanphonia posted:

(One) of my local Costcos upped the game on the jamon iberico

Please enjoy the secondary, serendipitous shot of the guy buying over 800 bottles of water. Probably because Amazon is coming to our area??

Yo is the display a real ham

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Why is the jamon $550 instead of $99 from an earlier post?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wendigee posted:

literally no way i would be able to discern the difference

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Wendigee posted:

Isn’t it a different one?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

I can't tell?!

naem
May 29, 2011

it comes from a fancier pig

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Jamon Iberco de bellota is the cream of the crop of pork, basically the Wagyu of pigs. Black Iberian pigs are a heritage breed that are primarily raised free range in dehesas, old growth oak forests where they graze on acorns and chestnuts. It imparts an amazing nutty flavor to the meat, and the fat is silky and starts to melt at room temperature. It’s an absolutely amazing food, much like Japanese wagyu beef, and if you ever get a chance to try it do so.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Huge_Midget posted:

Jamon Iberco de bellota is the cream of the crop of pork, basically the Wagyu of pigs. Black Iberian pigs are a heritage breed that are primarily raised free range in dehesas, old growth oak forests where they graze on acorns and chestnuts. It imparts an amazing nutty flavor to the meat, and the fat is silky and starts to melt at room temperature. It’s an absolutely amazing food, much like Japanese wagyu beef, and if you ever get a chance to try it do so.

Well buy one and invite us over. You can't sell it like that and not at this point.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

One says ham and one says leg. Leg of what? Who knows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FCKGW posted:

One says ham and one says leg. Leg of what? Who knows!

My friend what do you think the ham is?