Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

You guys are also forgetting about Julius who might also be out of Jun's league.

who'd he ever beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Haraguchi sounds like "stomach mouth", good for the CEO of a food company

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Yeah as much as I love Jun, Rei's proven he's capable of taking down extremely durable opponents like Saw, while holding back no less

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
grisly chapter

https://mangadex.org/chapter/481393/1

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

haruo is going to drink a health potion and gently caress that guy up

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lol at the lazy censor on that dude who got his face smushed by the steel ball.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

that got censored but you see in full detail Haruo's body burst open

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
According to a dude on Reddit you can see the uncensored image by lowering the luminosity.

quote:

TGSmurf 3 points 2 hours ago
https://i.imgur.com/52soizY.png

The censored bit of page 10 isn't actually full black, so by changing the luminosity it's possible to see it. Pretty brutal, reminds me of DRRDRRDRR.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Look I'm just saying openly declaring war on literally the entire world might not be the smartest plan no matter how strong your troupe of personal bodyguards is

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Hate-Senpai posted:

According to a dude on Reddit you can see the uncensored image by lowering the luminosity.

He'll be back on his feet in a few chapters after some bandages and a day of bed rest.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

blizzardvizard posted:

Look I'm just saying openly declaring war on literally the entire world might not be the smartest plan no matter how strong your troupe of personal bodyguards is

I mean who is gonna prove that it was Toyo?

Also he might not be the most sane person.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Fellis posted:

I mean who is gonna prove that it was Toyo?

Also he might not be the most sane person.

I think he intends to die as well. So literally doesn't matter who he pisses off.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I really hope muteba wins his next fight but I don't see it happening

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

AtomikKrab posted:

I think he intends to die as well. So literally doesn't matter who he pisses off.

"In 30 minutes the dome is going to explode" he thinks to himself... while inside the dome. Either he's a moron, or he's suicidal.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
No one talking about wheelchair bound Kure massacring people

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Does Toyomi want Ohma alive for some reason or is his rebellion so inept that it's already been compromised.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They need ohma for instrumentality

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The Tigers vessel has come up before I think but never been explained

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
It’s Get Out, Toyo needs Ohma’s body to transfer into

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I'm really glad my job isn't trying to stop an angry Julius Reinhold. He's looking pretty scary and kind of came out of the Wakatsuki fight in a lot better shape despite losing.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Hypocrisy posted:

Does Toyomi want Ohma alive for some reason or is his rebellion so inept that it's already been compromised.
Toyo isn't inept, he's just being outplayed by everyone.

Yeah I guess he's inept in comparison to the big shots.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

No one talking about wheelchair bound Kure massacring people

is there actually a scene where he's doing that because i always thought it was done offscreen

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Toyo has clearly lost his mind but I'm interested in Yoshitake's speculation that someone may be backing him. Like, what kind of "backer" would a filthy-rich head of industry even need?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Toyo has clearly lost his mind but I'm interested in Yoshitake's speculation that someone may be backing him. Like, what kind of "backer" would a filthy-rich head of industry even need?

Frieza

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The evil Mobama and his faithful servants Puten and Drump

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Toyomi will remove his mask and reveal he was Vince MacMahon all along.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
That flash back which showed village CEO, Metsuda and Hayami (toyo) as buddies brings up even more questions about him. What the hell kind of village is it that he was best buddies with the two most powerful kengan members.

The Village of Dawn must either spawn some super powerful fighters or they must control something to make them a member of kengan.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Suspicious Lump posted:

That flash back which showed village CEO, Metsuda and Hayami (toyo) as buddies brings up even more questions about him. What the hell kind of village is it that he was best buddies with the two most powerful kengan members.

The Village of Dawn must either spawn some super powerful fighters or they must control something to make them a member of kengan.

Also, unlike Ohma / Rihito / Sawada / Old Fisherman, Saw Paing didn't have to qualify through the mass melee on the rickety tug-boat. This in turn means that the Village of the Dawn is not just any ol' member of the Kengan Association - it's one of the "top 28 corporations" which got an automatic pass to the main Kengan tournament.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Suspicious Lump posted:

Assuming they are in fact controlling something, having 200 km square of land but only 400 residents could imply some sort of big plantation or farm? The most obvious assumption would be marijuana or something like that

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

JosephWongKS posted:

Also, unlike Ohma / Rihito / Sawada / Old Fisherman, Saw Paing didn't have to qualify through the mass melee on the rickety tug-boat. This in turn means that the Village of the Dawn is not just any ol' member of the Kengan Association - it's one of the "top 28 corporations" which got an automatic pass to the main Kengan tournament.
That is a good point! Saw also has enough support to travel internationally and compete at a high enough level that the Village must have some $$$.

blizzardvizard posted:

Assuming they are in fact controlling something, having 200 km square of land but only 400 residents could imply some sort of big plantation or farm? The most obvious assumption would be marijuana or something like that
Opium production? which fits nicely into the underground theme and that region of the world (Myanmar/Thailand).

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
saw and his family used to live in myanmar, but they lost their home. the village of the dawn is in japan.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

saw and his family used to live in myanmar, but they lost their home. the village of the dawn is in japan.
I missed this completely, how the gently caress did a whole village immigrate to Japan...

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Suspicious Lump posted:

I missed this completely, how the gently caress did a whole village immigrate to Japan...

village of the dawn was always in japan. saw is an immigrant, but the village he moved to is not solely comprised of immigrants.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Suspicious Lump posted:

Saw Paing being the only person the unbeatable Gaolang Wongsawat couldn't KO probably has something to do with that.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://mangadex.org/chapter/482105/1

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
oh no... i didn't realize smiley bodyguard guy is dead

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
These jobbers are too powerful

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Going back to the tournament after all this poo poo is done is gonna be weird

Or rather maybe this whole thing is an excuse for the top 8 to "power up" before their quarter finals

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

blizzardvizard posted:

Going back to the tournament after all this poo poo is done is gonna be weird

Or rather maybe this whole thing is an excuse for the top 8 to "power up" before their quarter finals

Imai - Gains Kaneda's "Foresight".

Ohma - Gains the "secret technique" of the Niko Style but burned up three chapters' worth of flashbacks in exchange for it.

Wakatsuki - ???

Muteba - ???

Rei - ???

Beard - Learns the "Ripper" technique from Rihito.

Hatsumi - Gains a Stand after learning the Joestar family secret technique and becoming an honorary Joestar.

Fang - Gains the gratitude of all Kengan readers after "accidentally" killing Murdercop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Venuz Patrol posted:

oh no... i didn't realize smiley bodyguard guy is dead

he was "crushed" by Hassad, not necessarily killed