Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'll be at Raw tonight. I'm hoping this is the best Raw in the history of Raw but my heart knows it won't be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

I have to agree

Now please take a complimentary garbage bag of popcorn and leave.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

SalTheBard posted:

I'll be at Raw tonight. I'm hoping this is the best Raw in the history of Raw but my heart knows it won't be

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

life comes at salthebard fast

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Have any of you watched the Stephanie Undercover Boss episode? How absurd is it?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Have any of you watched the Stephanie Undercover Boss episode? How absurd is it?
did you see the episode of swerved where vince pretended to be a security guard

it was dumber than that

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Bard Maddox posted:

I’m all in on the Big, Big, Big Cass gimmick

This right here? This is Uncomfortably Big Cass, and he's seven hundred pounds, and you SHOULDN'T. TEACH. THAT.

Pitwar
Jul 19, 2008

Who's your mate?!

Its absolutely ridiculous. There's no way the people she was speaking to didn't know it was her, she looked no different other than a blonde wig and terrible accent.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

did you see the episode of swerved where vince pretended to be a security guard

it was dumber than that

I did not, but I'm familiar with UB's formula...I could see her like, gifting a janitor suffering from kidney disease with a new broom. Normally that segment at the end where they reveal their identity and help out people whose story they were affected by involves giving raises, or promotions, or paying for school. But it's the McMahons, and Stephanie is someone who only sees philanthropy as a tool for PR.

Then again the show itself functions as a PR move for whoever's appearing.

Pitwar posted:

Its absolutely ridiculous. There's no way the people she was speaking to didn't know it was her, she looked no different other than a blonde wig and terrible accent.

....is it a fake British accent?

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Nov 12, 2018

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Pitwar posted:

Doesn’t she talk to the Big Show in it, someone she’s known and worked with for like 2 decades, and he pretends not to know it’s her?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!

Dacap posted:

Doesn’t she talk to the Big Show in it, someone she’s known since she was a little girl, and he pretends not to know it’s her, so he can keep his house?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Stephanie McMahon can't even fake the very basic human interaction of 'smiling' so I don't know what you'd expect.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

what are you talking about, she was totally unrecognizable

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Andrast posted:

hey y'all nice to work with you on this reality show that is not undercover boss my name is ste-... ssstella mann

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!

Andrast posted:

"Lastly, I'd like to ask everyone to give a warm welcome to our new hire, Mephanie StcMahon"

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I love Big rear end

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I love Big rear end

Yeah I'm an rear end Man.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Max Coveri posted:

Yeah I'm an rear end Man.

To this day I remember some of the lyrics as:
I love to pluck them,
I love to squeeze em,
I love to suck them,
I love to eat em.
Yaaaaaa- aaaaaaa I’m an rear end Man!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Andrast posted:

She could have full face prosthetics but there's no way they could hide her bizarre hell smile

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Eh I'll see what's happening why not? I'll be free and...

nevermind

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

I had a look at some comments and she doesn't something nice for a kid called Enzo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao this is the go home show for survivor series

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
What if Shane shows up during the Steph segment for #UnderSiege2

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Incessant Excess posted:

Stephanie will just verbally emasculate the entire Smackdown Roster when they invade and they'll run back to Smackdown with their tails between their legs.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

Stephanie will just verbally emasculate the entire Smackdown Roster when they invade and they'll run back to Smackdown with their tails between their legs.

While also finding a way to sneak in a shot at CM Punk

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
It'll actually be Smackdown that gets invaded this year, that's why they unveiled their full teams last week instead of this week.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Imagine having a roster of really good cruisers and not doing a crazy rear end cruiserweight 5 on 5

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Incessant Excess posted:

No Erika Eleniak, no buys :colbert:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

No Erika Eleniak, no buys :colbert:

I hope she aged better than Nicole Eggert

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Imagine having a roster of really good cruisers and not doing a crazy rear end cruiserweight 5 on 5

Someone might accidentally get over.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Imagine having a small roster of really small smalls and not doing a small small small small small

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So the prize for the Mixed Match Challenge was revealed. The winners receive the "coveted" #30 spot in their respective Royal Rumbles.

Which pretty much means AJ and Charlotte are out of the equation.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Braun/Ember too since that's when he's rumored to be fighting Brock I think?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
alica and jinder are going to turn it around and win the MMC

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

Braun/Ember too since that's when he's rumored to be fighting Brock I think?

Yeah. So that leaves Mickie/Bobby and...Miz and Asuka as the real shots to win.

And if I were a betting man (I'm not), I would bet on Miz/Asuka, simply because Mickie/Bobby are stuck pretty much permanently in the midcard.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Braun can lose to Brock at the RR and then win the RR so he can lose to Brock again at WM

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Shouldn't be allowed to call it survivor series unless the entire card is teams of 4 in single elimination tag matches and all the teams have a theme

YeehawMcKickass
Jan 2, 2003

WE WELCOME THE OPPRESSORS

DarkstarIV posted:

So the prize for the Mixed Match Challenge was revealed. The winners receive the "coveted" #30 spot in their respective Royal Rumbles.

Which pretty much means AJ and Charlotte are out of the equation.

I think I liked it better when it was a charity thing with a bunch of heart to it.

I mean, it’s still some of the most fun stuff the main roster is producing (barring Evolution).

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

YeehawMcKickass posted:

I think I liked it better when it was a charity thing with a bunch of heart to it.

I mean, it’s still some of the most fun stuff the main roster is producing (barring Evolution).

Vince apparently had nothing to do with Evolution (Stephanie and Triple H did), and apparently he's pretty much hands off with the MMC as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
None of those are good choices, knowing they'll enter at 30 in the rumble.

They're not gonna have Asuka win two rumbles in a row, and entering at 30 and then losing is just gross. Flipside is her partner is Miz, and hasn't Miz been a rumble mainstay for like, a decade? I want to say that he eats like, 6 finishers every year.

Charlotte/AJ feels like it can't go that far, either, unless they put the WWE title on someone else before then. Charlotte winning the rumble seems like the most likely result, right now, and having her at 30 would certainly make this easier, but why would AJ even be in the Rumble at all, at this point?

Strowman/Moon both would just get geeked out if they came in at 30, and that's completely unnecessary.

Actually, James/Lashley might be the best choice. Both could come out looking like credible threats at this position, James because she's honestly really loving good and can make her opponent look good, and Lashley because he looks impressive but doesn't have the stamina to be a credible rumble threat unless he comes out at like, 29 or 30 anyhow. On the other hand, wasn't either Lashley or James a last minute replacement for someone else? Feels weird to have a replacement win the thing, but maybe they honestly didn't know who they wanted to win, coming in early.

• Locked thread