Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Is the Huge Nerd like their queen that lays all the goon eggs to hatch into worker Nerds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Anyone who reads this post in the AUG thread is That Person.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Son of bitch

poo poo

*goes back to basement to finish re-coning woofers*

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Cursed post

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

T-man posted:

Thank heavens I never learned how to read.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

T-man posted:

HaHa! Joke's on you young lady! I am illiterate and cannot read the post in question, therefore I am not That Person.

edit: Damnit, beaten to the same joke! Perhaps it is I who is cursed?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Cursed to snooze and lose, biatch

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I have absolutely everyone on ignore but me so my forums experience is pure.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

I'm 35, live with my mother, and I've spent the last couple hours in a dimly-lit room watching old episodes of Angry Video Game Nerd while reading the SA forums. I was never under any illusion that I wasn't.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

text me a vag pic posted:

pictured: me getting amped up to post

quote:

photoshop

Sorry but I'm crazy late catching up on this thread. That's not a photoshop. The photo is from My 600lb Life and she actually lost the weight and is gorgeous now. I'm a sucker for trash tv so I know way too much about it :/

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Thin Privilege posted:

Sorry but I'm crazy late catching up on this thread. That's not a photoshop. The photo is from My 600lb Life and she actually lost the weight and is gorgeous now. I'm a sucker for trash tv so I know way too much about it :/

I know the internet is fairly USA centric but this is a bit ridiculous. Not everyone looks like they're from the US Google.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

jobson groeth posted:

I know the internet is fairly USA centric but this is a bit ridiculous. Not everyone looks like they're from the US Google.

I got that same result too and I'm from the US. Her name is Amber Rachdi if anyones also a weirdo into trash tv like me.

E: ftr I'm female and not some gross fetishist, I'm just really proud of her progress.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 07:54 on Nov 15, 2018

Zosologist
Mar 30, 2007

My child isn't even three yet, and I am now terrified.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Zosologist posted:

My child isn't even three yet, and I am now terrified.

It only gets worse. My boy is eight now and has some boundary issues hopefully he will grow out of.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

There's no boring game concept thread, but they gave the pig toys teats so I'm posting it here
https://youtu.be/dIjgPbb1fw4

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

grittyreboot posted:

There's no boring game concept thread, but they gave the pig toys teats so I'm posting it here

This is a really old game. My parents had a set when I was a kid, so like... At least 25 years, if not more, old.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

grittyreboot posted:

Literally everything about this video is awkward, uncomfortable and a little gross so it is perfect here ty

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Tashilicious posted:

This is a really old game. My parents had a set when I was a kid, so like... At least 25 years, if not more, old.

Same. That and Pit, which is a great game for shouting and ringing bells.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

grittyreboot posted:

*uses this for d&d*

"cmon... snout up... snout up... pig nips! drat it!"
"you fall into the river and drown"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

grittyreboot posted:

That's nothing. We've had full on dick and balls, some clearly erect, on a variety of PVC toys at work from a brand called CollectA. There was some dinotherium or something that was full on painted red rocket. I'll try to get some examples later when I go to work.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The smaller group are the horribly violent ones that listened to the lyrics and went "we should actually be that."

Yeah remember all those NWA white guys in the late 80's

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Tetracube posted:

*uses this for d&d*

LMAO

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8lFgF_IjPw

This movie is akward and weird the movie. Its great looking foward to bo's future movies.

Tetracube posted:

*uses this for d&d*

text me a vag pic posted:

S'actually a reference to 90210, but yes I am not saying Joe and Joey are the epitome of open mindedness, but they hate racists, rich people, and bigots and I am OK with that.

Yes the people who's entire schtick is misogyny and homophobia and got rich off it hate rich people and bigots. Honestly them writing the anti confederate flag is more regionalism then anti racist. The mid west north is just as bad about covert racism as the south and always has been. When mlk went to chicago he got just as bad as a reception as he did in mississippi. In fact he called it worse.

But i'll leave the derail alone

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

snergle posted:

Yes the people who's entire schtick is misogyny and homophobia and got rich off it hate rich people and bigots. Honestly them writing the anti confederate flag is more regionalism then anti racist. The mid west north is just as bad about covert racism as the south and always has been. When mlk went to chicago he got just as bad as a reception as he did in mississippi. In fact he called it worse.

But i'll leave the derail alone

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Tetracube posted:

*uses this for d&d*

I'm running a campaign this weekend and there is no way I am not adding a pig-nip modifier for skills checks now

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Here's a giraffe dick. It's not specially painted like that other one I mentioned. But this is what I have in my store at the moment.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Kids gotta learn sex ed from somewhere. A furry wave in 5-10 years is better than more teenage pregnancy.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

T-man posted:

Kids gotta learn sex ed from somewhere. A furry wave in 5-10 years is better than more teenage pregnancy.

Pregnant teenage furries is my band name.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

Here's a giraffe dick. It's not specially painted like that other one I mentioned. But this is what I have in my store at the moment.

How is that thing $15

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

jobson groeth posted:

Pregnant teenage furries is my band name.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

We're an all male band tyvm, it is quite obvious that it should be mpreg.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Nostradingus posted:

How is that thing $15

"Collector's items"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Guess I can check off "plastic collector edition giraffe penis" from my lifetime checklist of things I never thought I'd encounter.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

jobson groeth posted:

We're an all male band tyvm, it is quite obvious that it should be mpreg.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I loving found it.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

this is a good page

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
My eyes! :gonk: