Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Jose posted:

Are Raian and Setsuna the only fighters not watching the end?

Dudley isn't there either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

RatHat posted:

Dudley isn't there either.

Dudley got pretty hosed up in that fight with long spinny sword dude so he might be in the clinic but Hanafusa is watching so idk

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dudley's probably fighting in this match.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i'm guessing setsuna subs in for cosmo for one last shot at ohma and gets his teeth kicked in.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dudley already let it slip that he was working for cosmo's boss now.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Please don't make adam job twice :(

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wonder whatever went with the Guardians approaching the CEO of Juoh.

Long Min says Master, which I assumed meant Toyo, but now we've got talk that Long Min and the Guardian that Ohma beat were working for this "Worm" fellow, and Juoh CEO was never arrested for taking part in the coup. Hell, I don't think he even appeared in any of the panels (not that I've looked that hard, but I'm sure he had no speaking lines at the very least?), which is strange cause Hayami was trying to gather everyone who failed to make it to the third round.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Meme Emulator posted:

Oh there goes my dream of an international Kengan tournament arc

There is going to be a sequel series/continuation in a few months

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
just imagine - an entire country of Adam Dudleys

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i hope its the imitator guy who subs in for cosmos

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Wonder whatever went with the Guardians approaching the CEO of Juoh.

Long Min says Master, which I assumed meant Toyo, but now we've got talk that Long Min and the Guardian that Ohma beat were working for this "Worm" fellow, and Juoh CEO was never arrested for taking part in the coup. Hell, I don't think he even appeared in any of the panels (not that I've looked that hard, but I'm sure he had no speaking lines at the very least?), which is strange cause Hayami was trying to gather everyone who failed to make it to the third round.

That dude always gave off the schemer vibe

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I really like that kazzy gets to have intense facial expressions without it being someone completely misreading his intentions now.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stairmaster posted:

i hope its the imitator guy who subs in for cosmos

The imitator guy is there in the group shot of the fighters who came to watch the Round 3 matches in the arena.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

JosephWongKS posted:

The imitator guy is there in the group shot of the fighters who came to watch the Round 3 matches in the arena.

maybe thats just his understudy

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
New chapter is up.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/484637

Two VERY beat up dudes try to beat each other even more

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cosmo's substitute is...

https://mangadex.org/chapter/484637/1

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Cosmo is the best boy

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
We could have gotten Okubo, but cosmo used "that" I am not a fan.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The sub rule won't be used even once. :allears:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Guys, we're in the semi-finals now and they haven't made use of it before this so I'm starting to think the substitution rule isn't gonna get any play here.

Also wow what an entrance! I don't remember Cosmo ever hanging out with Jun!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So all of the finals take place on the same day? That means there is still a decent chance of a sub if someone wins but is completely broken

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Smdh all the people who forgot marvelous seki subbed in for jun and then mysteriously disappeared before the coup

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Looking forward to seeing some crazy poo poo from these two.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fellis posted:

Smdh all the people who forgot marvelous seki subbed in for jun and then mysteriously disappeared before the coup

He's hunting Long Min.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Mindblast posted:

Looking forward to seeing some crazy poo poo from these two.

Well they both have "that". It's a matter of whether serious victory hungry Cosmo can beat awakened complete Niko Ohma. Both of these guys got roughed up last round, but both also won because their opponent was toying with them. Time to see whose plot armor is superior.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I wonder if Cosmo is being set up as the protagonist to the sequel series.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I'd be down for that. Cosmo has been pretty cool so far

I am having a hard time seeing Ohma lose at this point. His limiter is now gone and he seems fairly serene. Classic shonen protag is about to school someone pose

I'm guessing Cosmo learns that prediction technique with him getting off zone as a cliff hanger. Then it cuts to showing what the Niko secret technique is and how Ohma is fine

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

and after this its gonna be Gensai vs The Fang and that is going to be Insanely Sick

this manga loving rules

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Bushmeister posted:

and after this its gonna be Gensai vs The Fang and that is going to be Insanely Sick

this manga loving rules

Look we all know Gensai is gonna murder Rei, but Fang vs. Peak Sen could still be a toss up.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bushmeister posted:

this manga loving rules

You're forgetting that Mutembe has to fight Wakatsuki first and then we have to watch Gensai vs Rei and Hatsumi vs Fang.

And then whoever wins this round fights Wakatsuki or Mutembe and whoever wins the one after that fights (probably) the Fang.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

All these matches will happening in one day is a huge advantage to the left side of the bracket

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I’m kinda mad that we didn’t get to see a kazzy/kenzo reunion scene proper, but kazzy is shrewd so he might be saving it for a flashback to buffer ohma’s fatal full backstory reveal

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Electric Phantasm posted:

Look we all know Gensai is gonna murder Rei, but Fang vs. Peak Sen could still be a toss up.

Ohma isn't going to use the secret technique until he's facing the Fang because then it won't work so it'll be Fang in the final

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

what if... fang loses

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Jose posted:

Ohma isn't going to use the secret technique until he's facing the Fang because then it won't work so it'll be Fang in the final

The only way Ohma could fight the Fang is in the final, they're on opposite sides of the bracket.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Yes thats why I said he'll use it against Fang in the final otherwise he'll be able to deal with it

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I hope the last page of the chapter is every fighter in a big group shot being cute and being all friends

Whoops meant series

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 17, 2018

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
last page of each chapter would be cool too. better even

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

CharlestonJew posted:

last page of each chapter would be cool too. better even

After considering this for a whole second you're correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

You're forgetting that Mutembe has to fight Wakatsuki first and then we have to watch Gensai vs Rei and Hatsumi vs Fang.

And then whoever wins this round fights Wakatsuki or Mutembe and whoever wins the one after that fights (probably) the Fang.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Mea culpa, for some reason I was completely living in the moment of this being a semifinal fight already and completely forgot that we're down to eight, not four :psyduck: