Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Iron Crowned posted:

How anatomically correct are those animal dicks by the way?

The real question is, how anatomically correct are animals? There's more animal shaped things without dicks than with... maybe no genitals is actually more normal.

#culturalmarxism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
He looks like James Spader's long-lost meth-addicted twin.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

text me a vag pic posted:

Wow look at these no eyebrow having morons

Dudes pathetic.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

He’s a vampire alright, he’s leeching mentally and emotionally off someone half his age because he’s a loving creep. I mean crap on the lifestyle all you want but it’s all trappings to draw in and keep someone around to manipulate.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm the Star Cub wall hanging

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

text me a vag pic posted:

Wow look at these no eyebrow having morons

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

He’s a vampire alright, he’s leeching mentally and emotionally off someone half his age because he’s a loving creep. I mean crap on the lifestyle all you want but it’s all trappings to draw in and keep someone around to manipulate.

I know a guy who refuses to date anyone over 24. I met him 20 years ago. He hasn't changed. He's also goth hilariously, but also spent his whole life reconciling the Mesozoic and Christianity.

Everything awkward in my life this week seems to boil down to dinosaurs and dicks.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

100% this

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

I know a guy who refuses to date anyone over 24. I met him 20 years ago. He hasn't changed. He's also goth hilariously, but also spent his whole life reconciling the Mesozoic and Christianity.

Everything awkward in my life this week seems to boil down to dinosaurs and dicks.

*cracks knuckles

One of my friends waited until the day this girl turned 18 and immediately got engaged to her. He's 38. We don't speak much anymore.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of my friends waited until the day this girl turned 18 and immediately got engaged to her. He's 38. We don't speak much anymore.

Twist: you're the "friend" and the one to whom you don't speak much anymore is your now ex-fiancée.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Solice Kirsk posted:

*cracks knuckles

Back when I first met the guy, he was 22 and dating my high school friend while we were both 17. He dumped her when she turned 18. When he got a bit older he 'allowed' more mature women into his life, so at least he dialed back the creepy tone a bit.

Saddest part of it all is that same friend of mine is the one who ended up dating Davis Aurini years later.

Seriously, don't come to Calgary. We have the worst fuckin people here.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

Back when I first met the guy, he was 22 and dating my high school friend while we were both 17. He dumped her when she turned 18. When he got a bit older he 'allowed' more mature women into his life, so at least he dialed back the creepy tone a bit.

Saddest part of it all is that same friend of mine is the one who ended up dating Davis Aurini years later.

Seriously, don't come to Calgary. We have the worst fuckin people here.

Hopefully you've told your friend repeatedly that they have terrible taste in men.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Gross

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Haha he changed his name from "Glen Layton" to "Aro Draven." What a fuckin nerd

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

No longer the saddest or because you’re concerned for the over/under on your next avatar?

After that weird goon repeatedly giving me dead Rhino avatars this would have been a welcome change

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Why are the vampire people always ugly as poo poo? If they were really immortal they could take a drat walk and save up more than $3 for makeup. For godssake if they looked like Morticia and Gomez and if he wasn't popping out kids left and right maybe someone would believe them. gently caress. I'm mad about fake pathetic vampires.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Scathach posted:

Why are the vampire people always ugly as poo poo? If they were really immortal they could take a drat walk and save up more than $3 for makeup. For godssake if they looked like Morticia and Gomez and if he wasn't popping out kids left and right maybe someone would believe them. gently caress. I'm mad about fake pathetic vampires.

Because if they actually had something to offer they wouldnt have to fantasize about poo poo like having a hypnotic gaze or immortality to search for their one true love (i.e. someone who wants to go to Golden Corral with them)

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Scathach posted:

It's a different fake pathetic vampire couple in this story. But it's still an older dude with a 20 year old.

E: I should add the picture.

LadyPictureShow has a new favorite as of 05:05 on Nov 17, 2018

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:cripes:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
That dude have a stroke or is he trying to look like that?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
He's trying to express smugness at nailing a broad half his age but mostly looks like he's posing for the cover of a Dreamworks animated film.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
He looks like if Dave Lister turned into one of those Geico cavemen and then became a douchebag.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

LadyPictureShow posted:

It's a different fake pathetic vampire couple in this story. But it's still an older dude with a 20 year old.

That lovely lace on her dress is triggering me. Ugh, wear your weird clothes, but at least put some good lace on them instead of that itchy polyester poo poo.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

LadyPictureShow posted:

It's probably some kind of non-meth privilege, but this couple creeps me out much less than the other.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

LadyPictureShow posted:

You're out of excuses if you're playing vampire dress-up at 20.

This was once old enough for a field promotion in occupied Europe...

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

pseudorandom posted:

It's probably some kind of non-meth privilege, but this couple creeps me out much less than the other.

Check your non meth privilege

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pudding Space posted:

You're out of excuses if you're playing vampire dress-up at 20.

This was once old enough for a field promotion in occupied Europe...

Yeah, and at 9 you used to be able to be a God King of an empire. These days a 9 year old can't even get a job.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, and at 9 you used to be able to be a God King of an empire. These days a 9 year old can't even get a job.

Uh. Checkmate. I now see I was being unreasonable.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

No, you're still right. 20 is too old to pretend to be a vampire. But it's also a failure if you're not a living deity before you're 10. Tut really hosed it up for a lot of us.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

No, you're still right. 20 is too old to pretend to be a vampire. But it's also a failure if you're not a living deity before you're 10. Tut really hosed it up for a lot of us.

iirc Tutankhamun had a club foot and probably other health problems on account of he was inbred as all hell, and a bunch of things about his mummy indicate that he died ugly (a chariot accident can gently caress you up pretty comprehensively, it turns out). He was buried with his two stillborn children, too

so, y’know, divine kinghood has its drawbacks as well, and maybe there’re good reasons that there’s no longer much of it about

Bless ‘im, Tut was probably a fairly awkward dude, for a variety of reasons

SatansOnion has a new favorite as of 07:40 on Nov 17, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

*cracks knuckles

I still remember one of my sister's high school friends, when they were 14, was dating a 22 year old guy who called himself "Stain". Emo was a weird fuckin cultural phenomenon.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

LadyPictureShow posted:

What we do in the shadows TV show looks fun

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dark Shadows remake is lookin' really iffy.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Dark Shadows remake is lookin' really iffy.

Probably gonna have fewer domestic abusers involved tho

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

admin note: stop reporting poo poo from this thread that is clearly within the content confines. unless it's a clear violation of rules, stuff that sucks belongs here

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

That's why I post here, duh.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
reported for sass

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SatansOnion posted:

iirc Tutankhamun had a club foot and probably other health problems on account of he was inbred as all hell, and a bunch of things about his mummy indicate that he died ugly (a chariot accident can gently caress you up pretty comprehensively, it turns out). He was buried with his two stillborn children, too

so, y’know, divine kinghood has its drawbacks as well, and maybe there’re good reasons that there’s no longer much of it about

Bless ‘im, Tut was probably a fairly awkward dude, for a variety of reasons

His health problems meant it was basically a competition by the fates to see what killed him first.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

cash crab posted:

admin note: stop reporting poo poo from this thread that is clearly within the content confines. unless it's a clear violation of rules, stuff that sucks belongs here

what if post.... but bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Queen Combat posted:

reported for sass

"mod sass" is the entirety of my rap sheet.