Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

I hope Rei gets subbed out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I hope gensai does a Metuba to Meguro to him

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

bunch of people jealous of rei's lifestyle itt

Aug 24, 2011

he's a friendless loser just like me except he gets to stick his face in boobs

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Chapter 184

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Kaneda is the Kuririn of Kengan Ashura.

Aug 24, 2011

cosmo you fool you used not one but two flashbacks before the fight even started

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ohma has gotten very bad with names.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

where the red fern gropes posted:

cosmo you fool you used not one but two flashbacks before the fight even started

Eh, Ohma burned up three entire chapters of flashbacks during his coma. If he'd spaced them out properly that could have been one flashback for each of his quarterfinal, semifinal and final match if he made it that far.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RareAcumen posted:

Ohma has gotten very bad with names.

imaicosmo

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dias posted:

imaicosmo

I can't tell if it's a factor of him getting his memories back or just them trying to get their names into the speech bubble.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

RareAcumen posted:

I can't tell if it's a factor of him getting his memories back or just them trying to get their names into the speech bubble.

The typesetting seemed a little off this chapter. A couple of the bubbles in the conversation between Metsudo and Nogi were also pretty awkward.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Metsuda is the best old man,

Tonfa posted:

bunch of people jealous of rei's lifestyle itt
He's just boring for a guy who has stuck around the bracket this long. Even someone like Gensai has a tsundere relationship with his star pupil Rihito. He's got nothing going for him outside his haircut and his CEOs assets.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

So cosmo is just going to dodge everything for 99% of the fight and then loses to a single punch to the face.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

RareAcumen posted:

It's an intentional speech quirk that Ohma's always had. He's always referred to Kazzy as Yamashitakazuo(one word) and he used to refer to Kaede as Akiyamakaede(one word) before she told him not to.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I am curious how Cosmo thinks he'd be able to beat Julius or wadetsuki

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

becoming a human snake and just coiling his entire body around the neck

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Hanafusa surgically removes his bones and replaces them with more muscle for more flexible and powerful grappling

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Woops sorry forgot about not posting spoilers ignore that last post

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kanos posted:

It's an intentional speech quirk that Ohma's always had. He's always referred to Kazzy as Yamashitakazuo(one word) and he used to refer to Kaede as Akiyamakaede(one word) before she told him not to.

I just remembered it having a space between their first and last names beforehand. My bad.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

RareAcumen posted:

I just remembered it having a space between their first and last names beforehand. My bad.

He only does it to people he's on friendly terms with, which boils down to Kazzy and Kaede and now Cosmo, so he doesn't do it a lot.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Well Metsudo knowing about the coup in advance explains why Wakatsuki's CEO helped save Bando's life.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://mangadex.org/chapter/485959/1

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Woof. That is not a good look.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's really hosed up how cosmo is trying to make matsuda die of blood loss

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

So Cosmo trying to make Ohma give up through a display of skill. Good luck with that Cozzy.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I can't believe Cosmoimai is trying to lay and pray a shonen manga protagonist into submission.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmfao Adam's dad

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kengan 0 should have a chapter about Adam inheriting the family's gently caress grill

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Link to the new chapter for your ease of viewing - https://mangadex.org/chapter/486597/1

EDIT: It's incredible how Tomoko died of blood loss for the second time in two chapters.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I realise this is a fighting manga and ohma is going to win the tournament but he's got another 2 fights today and just tired himself out lol

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Jose posted:

I realise this is a fighting manga and ohma is going to win the tournament but he's got another 2 fights today and just tired himself out lol

Ohma is becoming more powerful the more dead he should be. He will finally perish in the last match and rise again as a fight lich.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Jose posted:

You complete fool. You absolute buffoon. Being completely exhausted is exactly what Ohma wanted! This is how he activates the Niko style secret technique!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Begemot posted:

You complete fool. You absolute buffoon. Being completely exhausted is exactly what Ohma wanted! This is how he activates the Niko style secret technique!

Ohma's going to blow Cosmo apart like a grenade.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Begemot posted:

You joke but that's exactly how I interpreted this chapter.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Eopia posted:

You joke but that's exactly how I interpreted this chapter.

I'm only half joking, that's how I interpreted it too. It lines up with the flashback too, Niko took him out into the woods and constantly sparred to make sure he was completely exhausted, and that's when he was able to use the technique.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

HELL yeah Stan Hansen as Daddy Dudley.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Is his secret technique to merge all of his cells so he becomes a human sized single celled organism? That's what it looked like on the last page there, but it's a little unclear what the combat advantages are, especially when you have to give up your skeletal and muscular systems to achieve it.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Well you can’t grapple goo, so goo > Cosmo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Ohma's going to go that drunken master zen fighting mode. Where no one can properly fight him

Essentially this:

El Burbo posted:

Well you can’t grapple goo, so goo > Cosmo