Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
http://www.imp.zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Laughing at the idea of BBG getting big Silicon Valley ideas after his move to Boulder and going balls in on the stupidest possible idea for a new forums venture.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the madman

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got much imp.zone Portly Gentlemen’s “cuck.”(Supreme Parody weird al Johnny rebel supreme weird al yankovich weird al yankovick parodies funny’s) men’s carpenter shorts for 39.99. Expedited shipping? Oh hell yeah. Tune into the podcast.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
exasperated BBG answering a row of loud ringing phones: Look... Our webmaster is doing everything they can to reduce the amoint of babyfurs and other pedophiliac content, okay. You may be aware this has been an ongoing issue for ycs offsites, but it’s one we’re taking seriously.. yes Thank you for your feedback. Hello, good evening. Yes, we’ll look into it. Yes hello?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

exasperated BBG answering a row of loud ringing phones: Look... Our webmaster is doing everything they can to reduce the amoint of babyfurs and other pedophiliac content, okay. You may be aware this has been an ongoing issue for ycs offsites, but it’s one we’re taking seriously.. yes Thank you for your feedback. Hello, good evening. Yes, we’ll look into it. Yes hello?

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
did he do this because he was probated for a week, is he that sad

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Got much imp.zone Portly Gentlemen’s “cuck.”(Supreme Parody weird al Johnny rebel supreme weird al yankovich weird al yankovick parodies funny’s) men’s carpenter shorts for 39.99. Expedited shipping? Oh hell yeah. Tune into the podcast.

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

did he do this because he was probated for a week, is he that sad

Umm, sure. If you want to be a cynical little poo poo about it. OR you could, you know... maybe consider the fact that Imps have been looking for a one stop site for premium audio/video content, well-moderated message board experience (can you say Emerson-trained community management? Yeah. For real.), awesome and cheeky gamer merchandise, and to top it all off, a first rate influencer marketing solution. Hmm, nah. I’ll just be an rear end in a top hat instead.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Laughing at the idea of BBG getting big Silicon Valley ideas after his move to Boulder and going balls in on the stupidest possible idea for a new forums venture.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He talked all this poo poo about lowtax in here then licked his balls when he reappeared. Some bitch poo poo for real.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Umm, sure. If you want to be a cynical little poo poo about it. OR you could, you know... maybe consider the fact that Imps have been looking for a one stop site for premium audio/video content, well-moderated message board experience (can you say Emerson-trained community management? Yeah. For real.), awesome and cheeky gamer merchandise, and to top it all off, a first rate influencer marketing solution. Hmm, nah. I’ll just be an rear end in a top hat instead.

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lolling hard at podcast and merch

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
In it; voted [rediscover reference]

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I’m gonna need ops on this bitch ASAP

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

https://www.imp.zone/goldmine

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It just really captures the essence of the Imp Zone.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

You just boofed a floofer snoot and gone done me a heckin' Page Not Found

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

haha "heckin' 404" this website loving owns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
[godaddy rep not sensing bbg is pouring his heart out] Haha, buddy, we ALL got brain injury from posting in games forum about the xbox. Haha! This guy!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Imagine being unable to post about videogames online without constantly spazzing out in various degrees of embarrassment

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

[godaddy rep not sensing bbg is pouring his heart out] Haha, buddy, we ALL got brain injury from posting in games forum about the xbox. Haha! This guy!

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its taken years but we can finally post in the imp zone

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jesus Christ

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Jesus Christ
It's completely hosed up that this website isn't prepared for the mobile web. Way to be stuck in 2011 BBG.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Jesus Christ

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's completely hosed up that this website isn't prepared for the mobile web. Way to be stuck in 2011 BBG.

you gotta go into your user settings and turn on mobile mode

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

(can you say Emerson-trained community management? Yeah. For real.),

lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Shameful

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
What the gently caress.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
You guys kept telling me Rediscover was "making the website" and I thought it was just a running gag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo.