Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I thought Brody King got outed as a nazi or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

STAC Goat posted:

He said some really stupid poo poo on twitter like 4 years ago. I dunno if he jacks off to mein kampf or whatever.

He might, indie wrestlers are pretty fuckin weird.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Brody King chopped my brother in the chest for his bachelor party so that was cool.

He also told us about almost getting killed by PCO.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

coconono posted:

He said some really stupid poo poo on twitter like 4 years ago. I dunno if he jacks off to mein kampf or whatever.

That only made him more attractive for Sinclair

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Daniels thing is probably more relevant to whatever the Elite is doing than just trying to get leverage on his next deal.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm suprised ROH hasn't picked up SHLAK since they seem to love fascist adjacent wrestlers.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Germansimp posted:

That only made him more attractive for Sinclair

Fair.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Silas Young posted:

You can never say never in wrestling. WWE’s had a thing in the past couple of years where they’ve been signing a lot of talent up. My contract’s up at the end of the year. I’m not opposed to talking to either side. When it comes down to it, it’s a business at the end of the day. You’ve gotta go with what’s best for you and your family. I love ROH. I feel like there’s things there that I’d like to accomplish still. Saying that, nothing’s set in stone.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Give Me More Money Or I Leave For Orlando -Last Real Man.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

coconono posted:

It's what Hansen or Brody would've done.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I picture the Beer City Bruiser looking forlornly at the WWE Training Center doors in a couple of months, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

I picture the Beer City Bruiser looking forlornly at the WWE Training Center doors in a couple of months, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

It would be extremely WWE for him to get a contract and then get the biggest run of that whole class because Vince thinks he’s funny

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

coconono posted:

Silas and ROH always get into this annual blinking contest over a new contract.

But pending medical and big pay rise Silas is NXT bound.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
ROH has managed to sign a dude essentially on WWE's black list

quote:

Ring of Honor Champion Jay Lethal has signed a new deal with the company, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources. Lethal's current deal was set to expire at the end of the year.

Lethal, 33 years old, is currently in his second ROH title run and has held the Championship more total days than any other competitor in company history. He is slated to defend against Cody at the 12/14 Final Battle PPV at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

Lethal, with the exception of the time period he was under contract with Impact Wrestling, has been with ROH dating back to late 2002/early 2003.

Ring of Honor, as I noted in a PWInsider.com Elite audio last week, is currently working to sign a number of talents who's deals are slated to expire at the end of the year and have been in "seek and sign" mode, working towards bringing in new talents to the company.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

rovert posted:

ROH has managed to sign a dude essentially on WWE's black list

Any particular reason he’s a no-go for WWE?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Man, hearing "X Wrestler is blacklisted" not having any idea why really makes your imagination go to scary places in trying to figure out what kind of terrible things they may have done to make them stand out from the pack.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

OGB posted:

Any particular reason he’s a no-go for WWE?

Might be the whole thing with Taeler Hendrix?

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I feel like he's been passed over well before that came out

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I think he's got an injury history that wouldn't let him pass WWE medicals.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

I think he's got an injury history that wouldn't let him pass WWE medicals.

Nah.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What happened with her? I remember seeing her on Impact, then later seeing her in RoH briefly (she was always pretty but from what I saw of her in ROH she was pure :swoon:) and then she was gone from there. Admittedly I haven't followed ROH in forever though.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

What happened with her? I remember seeing her on Impact, then later seeing her in RoH briefly (she was always pretty but from what I saw of her in ROH she was pure :swoon:) and then she was gone from there. Admittedly I haven't followed ROH in forever though.

She claimed Lethal tried to bully her into sleeping with him to keep her job with ROH. Lethal denies it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lethal probably said that as a joke in passing(still sexual harassment).

The Hendrix/ROH thing is a huge mess. She may have a decent case against Sinclair if she can find lawyer willing to chase it.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

rovert is it the Hendrix thing or is it another thing?

Cody needs surgery and will be out "4-6 weeks" but he's currently still advertised for Final Battle. Maybe he'll be ready in time, or maybe just have a very soft match. :v:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The Berzerker posted:

Cody needs surgery and will be out "4-6 weeks" but he's currently still advertised for Final Battle. Maybe he'll be ready in time, or maybe just have a very soft match. :v:

He's getting surgery after the Dome.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Ohhhh, okay.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

The Berzerker posted:

Goes back prior.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lethal hosed Stephanie when she was 16

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lol

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Lethal hosed Stephanie when she was 16

But he did the Savage voice, and Shane overheard...

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

But he did the Savage voice, and Shane overheard...

He would have been seven, so it would have been a high pitched Savage voice

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lethal apparently has history of taking advantage of the girls he trained to be wrestlers like aj lee

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Even people elsewhere can't help but give ROH some extra buzz

https://twitter.com/ProWrestlingMag/status/1066111919839420421

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Once again proving the link between size guys and Neo Nazism.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave said Silas got offered a new three year deal and is expected to accept. The buzz is still here for now, everyone relax

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Can't wait for Silas Young vs Jay Lethal in the main event at MSG

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
ROH is going to die hard and fast once New Japan jumps over to All Elite Wrestling, aren't they

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

ROH is going to die hard and fast once New Japan jumps over to All Elite Wrestling, aren't they

Assuming Cody doesn't announce he and Tony Khan are buying ROH and rebranding it in January, yes

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave said Silas got offered a new three year deal and is expected to accept. The buzz is still here for now, everyone relax

Was happy to hear that. That's Silas every wanted. ROH would dick him around annually for a new contract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/joegagne/status/1068717912947662848