Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

imgay posted:

Well I'm definitely not scum atleast.

I need to know you’re keeping it 💯 imgay and do NOT lie to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
kit case weak imo (at least humalong's)

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Oh toalpaz died today I forgot ##unvote

You literally posted this after Humalong posted that Toalpaz was dead. This just seems like you're trying to tag along on the confused bandwagon.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

lol I know, right?

I have felt confused all game, and I will admit to barely paying attention at times, but even I went "wait.. isn't Toalpaz dead?".

I believe Humalong's claim, because it seems to match the craziness of this game. I'm happy to claim before dying if everyone is keen to go into that direction, but it won't be useful to town. The truth is that I don't want to get lynch because I'm town, and it feels like giving up, but on the other hand I don't really think I'm being useful to anyone this game. So I'm not even salty about getting killed.

For my vote, I'm confused about everyone. I feel like Azurelana is probably scum. Azurelana is due for the lurker gun/free lynch tomorrow though, right? So it may be worth waiting until then.

Other than that, I'm tempted to vote Gulag because he hasn't really been providing us with information on the cops, and I find it suspicious that all these people died and not one of them was one of the claimed cops. I still don't know what to make of Mona/Dancer, but I'll re-read them both now and reevaluate.

Lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kitiara posted:

You literally posted this after Humalong posted that Toalpaz was dead. This just seems like you're trying to tag along on the confused bandwagon.

who else is scum also?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

"
Other than that, I'm tempted to vote Gulag because he hasn't really been providing us with information on the cops, and I find it suspicious that all these people died and not one of them was one of the claimed cops. " wtf does that have to do with me. u saying all the cops are scum?

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

"
Other than that, I'm tempted to vote Gulag because he hasn't really been providing us with information on the cops, and I find it suspicious that all these people died and not one of them was one of the claimed cops. " wtf does that have to do with me. u saying all the cops are scum?

No, I'm saying that one of the two might be and you may be disguising him under your claim that there are several cops on this game.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Kit, what information on the cops would be beneficial do you think?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kitiara posted:

No, I'm saying that one of the two might be and you may be disguising him under your claim that there are several cops on this game.

there are at least 3 claimed cops of some kind I'm fairly certain

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

"

writes down "Game Idea: All Scum are Cops" on a piece of paper, files it away for a future game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kitiara posted:

This game day opened when I was out shopping all day, then I spent the rest of my weekend time cramming for a test. I genuinely forgot

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Asiina posted:

writes down "Game Idea: All Scum are Cops" on a piece of paper, files it away for a future game

Literally ACAB

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yeah I've made my opinions on kiti clear, I think.

##vote kitiara

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Asiina posted:

:hmmyes:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Dick Bastardly posted:

We have had 5 people claim investigative abilities I think

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Is it still a no lynch if we kill lamp

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Dick Bastardly posted:

I thought it was just you and CL as actual cops, and then Asiina as some sort of gunsmith and Merk as some sort of necromancer? Are we calling the latter two cops?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Guys imgay disappeared after I asked if he’s keeping it 💯 seems sus

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

We have had 5 people claim investigative abilities I think

I thought it was Gulag that put the "5 cops" out there first with their police chief claim

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

I thought it was just you and CL as actual cops, and then Asiina as some sort of gunsmith and Merk as some sort of necromancer? Are we calling the latter two cops?

In a vague sense a cop is any role that investigates a player to determine something about them. Could be alignment, role, flavor, ability to kill, etc.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Mr. Humalong posted:

Guys imgay disappeared after I asked if hes keeping it 💯 seems sus

I feel like I can say with certainty that imgay is in fact keeping it 99.999

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Monathin posted:

I feel like I can say with certainty that imgay is in fact keeping it 99.999

poo poo

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kitiara posted:

I really don't know what to think of gulag's claim tbh

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
but I don't know what to think of Kit's suss on gulag either

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

i believe gulag implicitly

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

Guys imgay disappeared after I asked if he’s keeping it 💯 seems sus

no i was doing eureka and louhi spawned, but yeah im 100

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’m here. What do I do? Driving back to Indianapolis now.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

imgay posted:

no i was doing eureka and louhi spawned, but yeah im 100

Monathin...?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

merk posted:

don't die for starters

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Don’t text and drive!!!

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Dick Bastardly posted:

I really don't know what to think of gulag's claim tbh

I don't know what to make out of someone who said he would get reports from cops, but has yet to provide town with any information on said reports. Either to clear or to accuse anyone.

Additionally, the combination of these posts make no sense:

GulagDolls posted:

there is reason, i'm afraid. it is fitting that merk's power is necromancy, because he has been posting like a skeleton this game. i dont mean that he is obsessed with bones, but rather, he is entirely "logos" [you will notice that this is an anagram of gools, which is ghouls but spelled wrong] and no "pathos" [as far as i can tell these letters can not be rearranged]. now, he is a lawyer, and also a mafia player on a forum for people who have given up, so this is to be expected to some degree, but, and this is hard to explain, it sort of feels like he is reading from the mafia textbook and making formulaic 'cases' that are coming from a cold, skeleton brain, instead of a human brain which is warm.

the way he didn't want to give up on pushing asiina, when she was doing the exact same thing that made him stop pursuing cpig, is also weird. its kind of like, he was attacking them in video game, but then like video game enemy, they entered COUNTERATTACK phase and became red. And you cant attack enemy while red. BUt sometimes you get PISSED OFF and just want to attack the enemy anyway....but this ONLY happens during time trial mode.... what i am saying is, merk has 'time limit' and that 'time limit' is actually 'case limit' as scum cant mark EVERYONE as town, he has to pick someone as scum to execute, even if they are red enemy. I hope this was informative. also there are somehow five cops in this game excluding me.

GulagDolls posted:

how tf does necromancy fit with taking someones role anyway. u raise them and then they teach you how to do their job?

GulagDolls posted:

#5......i dare not speak of them too loudly. i fear i know what they are, as they did investigate....a dead person. they can only be the legendary death cop

GulagDolls posted:

Merk is telling the truth about his role
As I said in an earlier post, one of the cop reports I got was death cop

Like if he has a death cop and merk claims a necromancer, then why does he spend the first two posts accusing merk?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’m a pro. Driver assist.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok I’ve missed nothing.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Mr. Humalong posted:

Monathin...?

i'm calling rounding error on my part

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

cause i didnt know merk was the death cop, until he said he was the death cop.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

rest assured, the reports are safe with me. there are very secret police reasons as to why i must not share them.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Kitiara posted:

Like if he has a death cop and merk claims a necromancer, then why does he spend the first two posts accusing merk?

I am assuming gulag obviously does not know who is what cop, because gulag's chain of command is incompetent and does not put names on their forms in triplicate

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

GulagDolls posted:

rest assured, the reports are safe with me. there are very secret police reasons as to why i must not share them.

The joke is that they lack appropriate clearance. Cmon man

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright I'm gonna put my foot down ##vote dick
it just feels right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer