Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z27Vp9o_o0A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
and so the beast is slain. you're welcome everybody

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Sorry folks, sincerely my bad. I misclicked.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

peramene posted:

I've never understood why you would make posts like this without backing it up with alternatives

Uh, I have. For example, pmush, the person I’m voting

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im glad im posting here, on the only fifth page of this thread

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Asiina why do you think b- is scum?

b- why do you think pmush is scum?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
maybe it's pera and toal... hm..

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
oh wait kill page 5 :yeah:

good job pera

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Don't worry... I'm here.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Bastardly posted:

oh wait kill page 5 :yeah:

good job pera

o7 I like to think of what I do as a public service

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I watched it all

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

Can you point to where that quote and your response make sense?

I asked Asiina why she would ask doc or cop to claim (bad for town) or assume that you (as scum) would fake claim at 3 votes (unlikely).

I never insinuated that you pretend to claim anything? I asked Asiina why she would anticipate you fake claiming. There's a difference. Awfully sensitive of you though.

B- you never really responded to this and thres only 3 hours left and yah know you better respond now before it's too late right? I don't wanna vote you out of inertia but I do think it's weird how you ignored this post after accusing me of saying something I didn't say about you.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

b-minus1 posted:

Uh, I have. For example, pmush, the person I'm voting

I think there's a gargantuan dinosaur birthday party worth of difference between presenting your intended with literally any justification at all and explicitly stating you won't vote somebody without any justification at all.

you make a post declaring you won't vote a person in order to dissuade a vote altogether. you can't possibly have any reason to actively defend poo poo yet

like okay, you have a strong gut read? its d1, your confidence is either foolish or better kept secret for your sake; neither of which are good for town

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

PMush Perfect (3): b-minus1, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, b-minus1, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, flerp
Toalpaz (2): PMush Perfect, Hal Incandenza, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, PMush Perfect, Hal Incandenza, Asiina, peramene
b-minus1 (1): CapitalistPig, Asiina, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, PMush Perfect, CapitalistPig, peramene, peramene, Asiina
CapitalistPig (1): b-minus1, Toalpaz, b-minus1
Asiina (1): Dick Bastardly, peramene, b-minus1, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, peramene, Hal Incandenza
peramene (0): Asiina, Asiina
Dick Bastardly (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (1): CapitalistPig

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2018 at 10 p.m. CST -- that's in about 1 hour, 56 minutes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmm if it comes down to it I’d vote PMush over Toal

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CapitalistPig posted:

Asiina why do you think b- is scum?

b- why do you think pmush is scum?
You know, I'd like an answer to both of these.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
hey it's me ya girl peramene, I'd prefer a nl to not pursuing the ol' policy vote

incidentally, insider knowledge, but I would not anticipate a change in position from either cpig or asiina tonight

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PMush Perfect posted:

You know, I'd like an answer to both of these.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

peramene posted:

I'd prefer a nl

scummy

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh policy no lunch is bad lunch. ##vote PMush

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
hello beloved spectators it's me your favorite player peramene

this is like the most bizarre day 1 I've had since riven ended; i wonder how frustrating all of you find it

i'm sure scumchat is very entertaining with just those two knuckleheads

if they are being very active with each other but not posting i hope they know i am quite cross with them. mediocre scum tactics, smgdh

ok thats it for this confessional tune in next game day when i talk a lot of trash

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i remain curious as hell as to the difference between communities here; what is the deal with the insistence on d1 slaughter anyway??

ay yo pig tho you could literally hammer right now

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Toalpaz posted:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh policy no lunch is bad lunch. ##vote PMush

quick sidebar, did you like step aside and think about the oddity of remarking on something with the crosshair on yourself? that poo poo boggles me all the time

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Votecount for Day 1

PMush Perfect (4): b-minus1, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, b-minus1, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, flerp, Toalpaz
Toalpaz (2): PMush Perfect, Hal Incandenza, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, PMush Perfect, Hal Incandenza, Asiina, peramene
b-minus1 (1): CapitalistPig, Asiina, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, PMush Perfect, CapitalistPig, peramene, peramene, Asiina
Asiina (1): Dick Bastardly, peramene, b-minus1, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, peramene, Hal Incandenza
CapitalistPig (0): b-minus1, Toalpaz, b-minus1, Toalpaz

Not Voting (1): CapitalistPig

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2018 at 10 p.m. CST -- that's in about 11 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

peramene posted:

i remain curious as hell as to the difference between communities here; what is the deal with the insistence on d1 slaughter anyway??

ay yo pig tho you could literally hammer right now

I will as it gets closer to avoid a nl, but like It would have been great of people could have been here to answer my questions before deadline.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

peramene posted:

quick sidebar, did you like step aside and think about the oddity of remarking on something with the crosshair on yourself? that poo poo boggles me all the time

Idk kill me I guess if you think I'm scum. I know I'm town and I just want the best odds to hit scum.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

I will as it gets closer to avoid a nl, but like It would have been great of people could have been here to answer my questions before deadline.

asiina said she was out for the night quite a bit before you asked her your q; idk about mush but it doesn't matter either

hell at least not answering your q is a loving reason

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Toalpaz posted:

Idk kill me I guess if you think I'm scum. I know I'm town and I just want the best odds to hit scum.

my dude what the gently caress are you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

peramene posted:

asiina said she was out for the night

missed that

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
only just occurred to me that you might've but there you go

god speed you crazy diamond tho

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I just started a long ticket at work and it's like 5 minutes left so ##vote pmush

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Votecount for Day 1

PMush Perfect (5): b-minus1, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, b-minus1, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, flerp, Toalpaz, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (0):

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2018 at 10 p.m. CST -- that's in about 3 minutes.

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

PMush Perfect (5): b-minus1, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, b-minus1, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, flerp, Toalpaz, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (0):

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2018 at 10 p.m. CST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
PMush Perfect, Vanilla Town, has died Day 1.

It is now Night 1, 24 hours for actions.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Oh, oh, and uh, everyone did good on the post count policing.

So no one is freely lunchable tomorrow. 24 hours for actions.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
b-minus1, Vanilla-Town, has died Night 1

It is now day 2

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (7): Asiina, CapitalistPig, Dick Bastardly, flerp, Hal Incandenza, peramene, Toalpaz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 24th, 2018 at 10 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
It's Thanksgiving in the U.S., I feel like 2 days and 8 hours is fine, but if you need more time we can just make it 3 days.

Take it sleazy.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost: Thanks for the warm welcome back. :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

:ghost: Thanks for the warm welcome back. :ghost:

assholes

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

b-minus1, Vanilla-Town, has died Night 1

It is now day 2